Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" (42040 Views)

Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports / Corruption In Apc Lg, Sg Or Fg - I Dare You To List Any Cases / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nasa4007: 9:39pm On May 19, 2020
Did he Mentioned Buhari?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by inice(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2020
Visman:
This Nnamdi Cownu sef
Buhari dat cannot read
how come him cum dey visit ur fb page
The same person that writes buharis letters that he reads to address you while you sit comfortably on your sofa with toothpick, clap hands for him and shout, "That's my president talking" is the same person he sends to kanu's fb page
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by luluman: 10:14pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.
Well, if you say professors, it beats me ,but businessmen I'm not surprised they only think in one direction.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by kaludestiny10(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam, before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black, I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by jarx: 10:16pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
where Is The Painment? Lolz The Painment Probably Exist Only In Your Imaginary World.
I like ur epic replies. you giving them the dose they deserve
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 10:22pm On May 19, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

How on earth is Buhari an illiterate oga!
Must you guys get stupidly emotional on everything.
you guys are impossible,when some one oppose your useless narrative the person will authomatically become emotional,check your reply and mine and tell me who is been emotional here,so you dnt no that buhari is an illiterate? no it today..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by luluman: 10:22pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
where Is Osimbade The Aso Rock Errand Boi??
e be like say the yab touch you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by luluman: 10:24pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.
the thing pain you abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 10:25pm On May 19, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

A claim you've taken to courts of law numerous times and have been unanimously rejected.
lolz you mean where bubu brought out a nepa bill in replace of waec cert?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by luluman: 10:25pm On May 19, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Your comment is quite disjointed...no offense
We all got the message.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 10:27pm On May 19, 2020
luluman:
e be like say the yab touch you.
lolz yea in your imagination.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by luluman: 10:27pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
I am not a fan of Kanu at all. But i love igbos
How fly no go support shit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 10:28pm On May 19, 2020
jarx:
I like ur epic replies. you giving them the dose they deserve
this guys are irritating joor...after they will be forming sophisticated.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by luluman: 10:29pm On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Ride on, NK. They should pay to listen to your wisdom-filled words, you shouldn't give them for free. dumb, clueless leaders of the zoo
Oya let him come home for the money now, him go see operation albino dance.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 10:29pm On May 19, 2020
inice:

Oh my God! This is reply of the century. Pls where you once with king Solomon?
lolz! you are funny.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by CuteYvonne777: 10:50pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Justusidika46(m): 11:56pm On May 19, 2020
hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Chuksmonika(m): 12:06am On May 20, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.
what should be baffling you more is how a man without Waec is Leading you, or should i say a sudanese Man according to Our Honourable Leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Chuksmonika(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2020
dukeprince50:

when you attend NK free education classes, they teach courses like
mad101: intro to chronic madness
mad201:principle and practice of online madness
mad301:advance madness technology and techniques
mad401:general madness in contemporary society
mad501: practice and display of chronic internet madness
and they give u a degree on public nuisancy

To those that are saying he's better than me.
NK doesn't have what it takes to contest for a class captain in Nigeria? what am I even saying sef, he can't even attend funeral of his parents in Nigeria, and u comparing us? I felt insulted
but atleast he is better than you, You cant enter where he enters, quit the hate and Use you Head
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Chuksmonika(m): 12:10am On May 20, 2020
Smoke55:
where Is Osimbade The Aso Rock Errand Boi??
lol... I heard He is Missing, and residents and Leader of the condem Brown Roof republic cant ask question as to the whereabout of their Son
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Chuksmonika(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2020
chuksbaby:
its only when you have nothing to do, you can discuss Naija matter.

People hustle hard oooo.
respect Boss, I see the good work you are doing in that our thread, I have great Respect for you here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by berrystunn(m): 12:32am On May 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
I am not a fan of Kanu at all. But i love igbos

We love you too

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by lovenavigation: 1:14am On May 20, 2020
MANY NIGERIANS ARE USELESS. THEY ARE CALLING MAZI NNAMDI KANU NAMES INCLUDING NAIRALAND WHO IS CALLING IPOB ''PROSCRIBED''
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Maxwell4404(m): 1:31am On May 20, 2020
;DHahah make una come see ooo. Blind man won lead Blind men, Well Kanu fit charge Nigerians since we dey lockdown and no school open make e use that won chop small money online before FG start to talk about him matter again since CONVID19 don be excuse for our government to take do watin dem won do thief,kill,and punish People
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by chewwie(m): 1:36am On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
Jews are my cousins I lived with them. Next Pls
Whah?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by ludd2018: 1:37am On May 20, 2020
luluman:
Oya let him come home for the money now, him go see operation albino dance.

What did you do when he was home in Nigeria for 2 yrs ? he called Buhari a mad man in his own court
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EmekaMD(m): 1:57am On May 20, 2020
TripleOh7:

Intelligent people don't go around insulting other ethnicities because he thinks his ethnicity is superior.

An intelligent man will not jeopardize the chances of his people's freedom by burning all the bridges and alienating all his natural allies.

An intelligent man will present his case coherently instead of devolving into insults, curses and hate speech.

Nnamdi Kanu is anything but intelligent.

He is a disaster waiting to self-destruct.

Give us his academic profile to prove that he is a learned person like you claim.

Where did he graduate?

What degrees does he have?
Kanu is fighting for what he believes in. And it takes a lot of bravery and intelligence to do that.

If you believed in one Nigeria why haven't you stood up and fight for it?

Oh people without liver hides behind keyboards to insult people and tell them the best approach to go about getting their goals
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EmekaMD(m): 1:59am On May 20, 2020
wirinet:

Kanu has not exhibited any trait of smartness. He is only smart at insulting other tribes and people that don't agree with his warped vision of Biafra.
Even with his latest outburst, he seems to be ignorant that under the Nigerian constitution, executive power lies only with the president and not shared with the Vice president.
yeah. With all ur smartness you still hiding under the covers of ur keyboards to throw jabs and insults.
Get and and fight for what you believe in or shut up forever. Don't tell people how to achieve their goals when you can't stand up to do anything about the one Nigeria you ostensibly believe in
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Billygee2u: 2:10am On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

U already confirmed the crime of leading 3 million yeebos to death too grin
Since the war ,your so called One Zo0geria govt.have allowed how many to be killed in Middle Belt,South Wa.ste and entire North by their foot soldiers, Fulani herdsmen and Boko boys?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Billygee2u: 2:16am On May 20, 2020
helinues:

This thread is about Lamidi Cownu not Buhari.

Create a thread for that and mention me.

Don't derail this thread as it is against NL rules
keep calm irredeemable z0mbi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 3:49am On May 20, 2020
Chuksmonika:
but atleast he is better than you, You cant enter where he enters, quit the hate and Use you Head
The hate?? Lol.
The only ones filled with hatred are Ipob. As long as they do not stop insulting the South South minorities, both them and few people from Yoruba filled with insults
Btw, Where did NK enter?
He entered palace, same with me
He entered plane, me too
He entered Israel, I entered Canada, where else

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Genral Leo Irabor Orders 50 Generals To Resign / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.