Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" (41946 Views)

Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports / Corruption In Apc Lg, Sg Or Fg - I Dare You To List Any Cases / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Lovelive: 6:27pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.

This your smoke heavy o. The guy is blind for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Alexmecury4: 6:27pm On May 19, 2020
I hate to comment on NKs thread cos most people who come here to comment are people that are idiotic animals that are incapable of civilisation, incapable of human development. They judge from here say, they don't listen. Ask one thing they hate about NK they will only say he is an albino. Very lazy individuals with a borrowed data probably with a phone bought by a stolen money from daddies bag. How can you learn if you don't listen, you won't be able to know when things are going bad in Ur country, very sad indeed.
Meanwhile for those of who do not have one job but rather prefer to come here to spend their day, DM me on whatsapp if you care for an remote job +2348164476272 and remember only if you care

Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EmekaMD(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.
if a man with NEPA bill as a certificate is leading u and ur so called professors then who are you to question Kanu's educational qualifications.

You can disagree with Kanu all you want but one thing that is certain is that that dude is well learned and smart. Can ur Buhari win him in any intellectual debate ?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam, before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black, I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that

Just the same way a black ass will claim to be a muslim

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Chimasoka: 6:32pm On May 19, 2020
Addiction Took Over My Marriage

5 Things That Will Ruin Your Marriage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u95_hDd-eU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by 3Ceagle(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2020
It is quite unfortunate that a lot people don't understand the power of the presence and the personality of a president, leader of a country. What made the like of the Ziks , Awolowos, and even the sarduanas of this world to be respected is the power to reach out to the people and speak directly to them.
There are certain functions, in a modern democracy that leaders should not readily assign to anyone else, except he is incapacitated by which his Vice should take up the duty.
If the president could tour all the geographical zone during the election within a short period what stops him from doing same now. Was he at a University in Lagos giving speech, or in Abuja secondary school speaking to the young ones or any seminar in the Owerri speaking to the youths who are the future of the country as they say. The man who command some level of respect and brings some level of presidential pride within the presidency is relegated to some duties. Buhari is not an Emir with his palace in Aso rock, he is a democratically elected president of a multicultural society. It is either he moves around the country or delegate his vice who has the agility and brilliance to speak. But everything is politics with this government.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by chewwie(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam, before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black, I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that
Saying blacks can't be Jewish is extremely shallow, stupid and straight out bigoted! Judaism is an ethnicity and a religion like Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Jainism, etc.
Feel free to insult and criticize Kanu, that's your business, you're free to, but don't make claims you cannot support!
Who is this white supremacist you speak of? I hope it isn't the same one sharing vents to wretched African countries?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:

EOD ( END OF DISCUSSION) 2020 LIMITED EDITION. sports version oh grin cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2020
Dead Nnamdi coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EnglishUsa: 6:59pm On May 19, 2020
Betrayal osu, you animals betrayed Abiola and you animals will still betray osibanjo, is in your blood grin grin grin
900winer:

Lol osu trying hard to sound funny cheesy

You better pray for dead Kanu that runaway till karma cut up with him so that his troubled soul may rest in fish grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by speedchariot(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2020
Ohamadike 1 of Africa has Spoken..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by wirinet(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2020
EmekaMD:
if a man with NEPA bill as a certificate is leading u and ur so called professors then who are you to question Kanu's educational qualifications.

You can disagree with Kanu all you want but one thing that is certain is that that dude is well learned and smart. Can ur Buhari win him in any intellectual debate ?
Kanu has not exhibited any trait of smartness. He is only smart at insulting other tribes and people that don't agree with his warped vision of Biafra.
Even with his latest outburst, he seems to be ignorant that under the Nigerian constitution, executive power lies only with the president and not shared with the Vice president.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.
who told you he's leading Igbo tribe eh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Yenefer(f): 7:25pm On May 19, 2020
chewwie:

Saying blacks can't be Jewish is extremely shallow, stupid and straight out bigoted! Judaism is an ethnicity and a religion like Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Jainism, etc.
Feel free to insult and criticize Kanu, that's your business, you're free to, but don't make claims you cannot support!
Who is this white supremacist you speak of? I hope it isn't the same one sharing vents to wretched African countries?
Jews are my cousins I lived with them. Next Pls
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:

I heard Nnamdi Kanu is also a drop-out. And looking at the way he's leading IPOB one can say he's also a cattle herder.

So...?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 7:29pm On May 19, 2020
TripleOh7:

I heard Nnamdi Kanu is also a drop-out. And looking at the way he's leading IPOB one can say he's also a cattle herder.

So...?
oga Sorry Check The Next Door,i Dnt Have Time For Your Cork And Bull.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:

Apt!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by ehhmah(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:

NK is far better than the President and the cabal we have in Nigeria. He has his shortcomings, but he says the truth. Where is the VP? Femi Adesina defending PMB by using OBJ as a dramatic expression is a foolishness of the highest order. OBJ - Intellect, Energy, Charisma, Resilience, Mobility moving from meetings to meetings local and international. Look at Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, observe the agility of the Chinese leader, where or who is our President? Femi can come online and use OBJ to defend his master, he has no shame. NK is right most of the time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
oga Sorry Check The Next Door,i Dnt Have Time For Your Cork And Bull.

Are you saying you aren't intelligent enough to have a discussion about your leader?

Which school did he graduate from?

What job was he doing in the UK before he hijacked the Biafran struggle from MASSOB?

Questions any serious minded person would ask.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 7:36pm On May 19, 2020
TripleOh7:

Are you saying you aren't intelligent enough to have a discussion about your leader?

Which school did he graduate from?

What job was he doing in the UK before he hijacked the Biafran struggle from MASSOB?

Questions any serious minded person would ask.
as I Said Earlier Direct Your Questions To The Next Person....Thankio!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by MichaelDuf: 7:37pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:

Slave.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Oscanp(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2020
The ppl
Who are masterminding this hide and seek in this country will surly pay with their life when the time comes starting for Asia Buhari and all the cabals in the AsoRock villa .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 19, 2020
EmekaMD:

Intelligent people don't go around insulting other ethnicities because he thinks his ethnicity is superior.

An intelligent man will not jeopardize the chances of his people's freedom by burning all the bridges and alienating all his natural allies.

An intelligent man will present his case coherently instead of devolving into insults, curses and hate speech.

Nnamdi Kanu is anything but intelligent.

He is a disaster waiting to self-destruct.

Give us his academic profile to prove that he is a learned person like you claim.

Where did he graduate?

What degrees does he have?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
as I Said Earlier Direct Your Questions To The Next Person....Thankio!

Typical!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by ludd2018: 7:59pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:

May be u 've not taken time to understand Nk . Nk is is phenomenal. It is hard for Igbos to find a leader n today Igbos have found one in Nk . More professors follow him more than u think .

NNAMDI is our saviour
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dahnimoh(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
shocked

And this is a leader of millions of people including professionals, scholars .

Chei.... there is God oooo grin

BUT at least he has a certificate and can boast of being a graduate

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by ludd2018: 8:01pm On May 19, 2020
TripleOh7:

Intelligent people don't go around insulting other ethnicities because he thinks his ethnicity is superior.

An intelligent man will not jeopardize the chances of his people's freedom by burning all the bridges and alienating all his natural allies.

An intelligent man will present his case coherently instead of devolving into insults, curses and hate speech.

Nnamdi Kanu is anything but intelligent.

He is a disaster waiting to self-destruct.

Give us his academic profile to prove that he is a learned person like you claim.

Where did he graduate?

What degrees does he have?

HE Tells You the truth n u call it insult . You people claimed to be educated but you people insult Igbos and Ipob eveey day here . Nk also rebuke Igbos when Igbos misbehave too . He is just a man of truth ..We he says the truth u call it hate speech. Some body must speak the truth. It is time for freedom

NK remains our true leader
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by helinues: 8:01pm On May 19, 2020
dahnimoh:

BUT at least he has a certificate and can boast of being a graduate

Then you people should stop claiming to be the most intelligent people in Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by splashbaby(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
I am not a fan of Kanu at all. But i love igbos
Loverman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by ludd2018: 8:07pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

Then you people should stop claiming to be the most intelligent people in Nigeria

Waec n Jamb result and number of graduates produced by regions says it all .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders / APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Dino Melaye Poses In His Sleek Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.