Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" (42047 Views)

Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports / Corruption In Apc Lg, Sg Or Fg - I Dare You To List Any Cases / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by 900winer(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2020
EnglishUsa:
Betrayal osu, you animals betrayed Abiola and you animals will still betray osibanjo, is in your blood grin grin grin
Lolz!

Just like Alex Ekueme the fulani buttlicker who was dirgraced and betrayed by his people.

Olori pelebe grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 19, 2020
ludd2018:

HE Tells You the truth n u call it insult . You people claimed to be educated but you people insult Igbos and Ipob eveey day here . Nk also rebuke Igbos when Igbos misbehave too . He is just a man of truth ..We he says the truth u call it hate speech. Some body must speak the truth. It is time for freedom

NK remains our true leader

We know he's your true leader.

Only someone like him can lead someone like you.

You guys deserve each other, and that's not a compliment.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by GGirll: 8:08pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
shocked

And this is a leader of millions of people including professionals, scholars .

Chei.... there is God oooo grin

the same way the dullard has led all professionals in yoruba land reason why they voted him a certificateless fellow....at least NK has certificates what about your dullard?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
yes Ooo He Ran To Ivory Coast,when He Came Back He Was Given A State Welcome Back,when He Died He Was Given A State Burial...But Awolowo Hmmmm I Feel For The Poor Man,he Couldnt Withstand The Heat And He Decided To End It By Empting 3 Bottles Of Rat Poison.

Son, let me tell you history if you don't know

Awolowo wad the deputy Prime Minister for 7 years, he dealt the finishing blow to your master Ojukwu by changing the currency

One of the best universities in Africa was named after him. Ojukwu came back and lost gallantly even in his home state in his quest to become president.

He died like a rat after FFK made him to be fanning him and Bianca whenever he was intimate with Bianca because Ojukwu was broke

Go and inquire further, your coward hero died of stroke as he cannot withstand FFK always banging and shagging his wife

Judge yourself, who is the coward? grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by helinues: 8:11pm On May 19, 2020
ludd2018:

Waec n Jamb result and number of graduates produced by regions says it all .

It is no brainier that Kanu has more followers than Peter Obi in SE states?

Are you saying Kanu is more intelligent than Obi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Chicastle: 8:11pm On May 19, 2020
Whenever he speaks the the country "Despairs"and star calling him Coward to calm their tensions down

Ohamadike 1
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EnglishUsa: 8:19pm On May 19, 2020
900winer:

Lolz!

Just like Alex Ekueme the fulani buttlicker who was dirgraced and betrayed by his people.

Olori pelebe grin
when billion van entered stinking thifnubu's house during elections you agbero's protected him, calling him all types of magnificent names so that he will share 20naira for you people to eat. Here in igbo land we don't protect evil okay, we don't have respect for criminal.. Agbero grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by 900winer(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2020
EnglishUsa:
when billion van entered stinking thifnubu's house during elections you agbero's protected him, calling him all types of magnificent names so that he will share 20naira for you people to eat. Here in igbo land we don't protect evil okay, we don't have respect for criminal.. Agbero grin grin
Yes all politcians in Igboland are saints that is why Kalu was sent to preach the gospel in kuje grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by ludd2018: 8:27pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

It is no brainier that Kanu has more followers than Peter Obi in SE states?

Are you saying Kanu is more intelligent than Obi?

Nk is the most popular leader in Se/ SE because he has every thing . Note he got his first and second degree in UK not Nigeria. He is a genius because his is versatile. He is even lecturing our elders about our history n history of Nigeria. Peter is intelligent too but Nk has all the attributes of bold and a confident leader.

NK IS phenomenal n very truthful. Igbos love him because he has told us the truth and his has not shown love for money. He rejected all the bribes given to him.by fed govt .

After Ojukwu it is Nk . Arguably Nk is becoming more popular than Ojukwu

If Nigeria can bring out their best brain and debate with Nk on Nigeria issues u 'll understand how intelligent he is .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 8:27pm On May 19, 2020
divicode:

Son, let me tell you history if you don't know

Awolowo wad the deputy Prime Minister for 7 years, he dealt the finishing blow to your master Ojukwu by changing the currency

One of the best universities in Africa was named after him. Ojukwu came back and lost gallantly even in his home state in his quest to become president.

He died like a rat after FFK made him to be fanning him and Bianca whenever he was intimate with Bianca because Ojukwu was broke

Go and inquire further, your coward hero died of stroke as he cannot withstand FFK always banging and shagging his wife

Judge yourself, who is the coward? grin grin grin
grandpa I'm Not Interested In Reading Your History,go And Tell Your Children....Thankio.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Yenefer(f): 8:28pm On May 19, 2020
ehhmah:

Welcome back
thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2020
I'm a Yoruba guy I don't love Nnamdi Kanu but Igbos are the best tribe on this planet Earth....

argue me letter!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Adgideon(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2020
Irrelevant talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by helinues: 8:37pm On May 19, 2020
ludd2018:

Nk is the most popular leader in Se/ SE because he has every thing . Note he got his first and second degree in UK not Nigeria. He is a genius because his is versatile. He is even lecturing our elders about our history n history of Nigeria. Peter is intelligent too but Nk has all the attributes of bold and a confident leader.

NK IS phenomenal n very truthful. Igbos love him because he has told us the truth and his has not shown love for money. He rejected all the bribes given to him.by fed govt .

After Ojukwu it is Nk . Arguably Nk is becoming more popular than Ojukwu

If Nigeria can bring out their best brain and debate with Nk on Nigeria issues u 'll understand how intelligent he is .

And you are telling me that the Igbo people that I know don't have thousands if not millions of bright minds who are not arrogant and can achieve Biafra without name calling?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
grandpa I'm Not Interested In Reading Your History,go And Tell Your Children....Thankio.

Butter kii se ounje obo!

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 19, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
I'm a Yoruba guy I don't love Nnamdi Kanu but Igbos are the best tribe on this planet Earth....

argue me letter!

NwaIgbo grin grin

Stop deceiving yourself, go back to your Abakaliki grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Only morons follow this guy. 98% of ipob are morons
You wish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Starhearts: 8:43pm On May 19, 2020
Which KANU

D dead one or d one living on exile
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Qwertyjoan: 8:44pm On May 19, 2020
Where is the vice president of this country called Nigeria ,since the President is missing in action. Its a BIG shame to the so called leaders .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EnglishUsa: 8:46pm On May 19, 2020
900winer:

Yes all politcians in Igboland are saints that is why Kalu was sent to preach the gospel in kuje grin
because they wanted to deprive him of his political ambition they try to lock him up but he proved to them that he knows The law more then all the brains of Yoruba joined together, wait oo where is the hungry one million boys grin grin grin, what about the other one that normally kill people at ikorodu and use hanky to collect their blood for money rituals. Do you know these names? Lawrence Anini,Dr Ishola Oyenusi, Baddo of Ikorodu, Kayode Williams, Monday Osunbor. If you don't know them ask your papa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by elmodee7(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2020
It's is a proven fact that madzi cownu has finally lost it . His flat skull has qwashed his brain and has made the coward brain dead.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by elmodee7(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2020
Ipob flat headed brainless idiotic fools.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by enochogaga(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2020
I do normally ask this question,
can the ipob really archive this struggle by talking up and down or taking every measures actions? Cos I don tire for the talk,
I will buy data to listen to Kanu live broadcast, all I will be hearing is talking how buhari left Abuja,how osibanjo was no more in aso-rock one story to another one insult to another,acusing one governor to another, i will just feel am wasting my data, cos wat am expecting are plans in place, strategies on archiving our goals, if we are protesting, stuff like that, but all I hear is talking Buhari matter Fulani matters, pls am not for Biafra or Nigeria, but am for the one the I think and see with visions and goals.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Hifeylove: 9:11pm On May 19, 2020
Kuje prison is still waiting for you...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Gazzy88(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2020
Nyanmiris are daft. I only blame those mods pushing anything about them to fp. Seun need to put those people in their space. The whole country has shown how bitterly they are hated but instead of them to lay low, they are fooling about everywhere online. Who knows those buying data for them to constitute nuisance where they aren't wanted. We hate you and everything you represent, can't you just get it? 5% people thinking they have a voice. Shaaki wọn ń ṣe bí ora, egungun wọn ń ṣe bí ẹran. Àwọn ọmọ atokowabaleje déédéé. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 9:14pm On May 19, 2020
divicode:

Butter kii se ounje obo!
grin grin grin
i no undstnd your incantation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.
A claim you've taken to courts of law numerous times and have been unanimously rejected.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Chyke2030: 9:19pm On May 19, 2020
What do we learn from him, he told you that buhari is dead,now he also told you that ashia buhari is the president of Nigeria in 2019 election,he told us not to vote at least,he told us to vote. What's really happing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
it Shows How Messy Your Country Is,you Should Be Ashamed Of Your Self,that An Illiterate Cow Herder Once Occupied Those Positions You Mentioned Above,it Only Proved Kanu Right That Nigeria Is A Zoo.
How on earth is Buhari an illiterate oga!
Must you guys get stupidly emotional on everything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Ezmans: 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.
What baffles me is how a miscreants like Tinubu & nurtw illitrate urchins can be leading a tribe consisting of professors & fake moslems
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Bekool(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.

So why is ur proffessor vice president taking orders from an illiterate certificateless fulaniherdsman if u want us to really believe that you people are well educated and enlightened than igbos?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by inice(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.
Oh my God! This is reply of the century. Pls where you once with king Solomon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2023 #GEJisComing: Jonathan Is Running For Presidency Under APC - Twitter Users / Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today / I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.