Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" (41955 Views)

Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports / Corruption In Apc Lg, Sg Or Fg - I Dare You To List Any Cases / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Cammo: 3:10pm On May 19, 2020
The kind of attention this man attracts on Nairaland is what I find baffling. Just imagine the number of people viewing.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
shocked

And this is a leader of millions of people including professionals, scholars .

Chei.... there is God oooo grin
It's not too odd when you consider the fact that buhari is the president of Nigeria, that has even more professionals and scholars.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by winj: 3:10pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
shocked
And this is a leader of millions of people including professionals, scholars .
Chei.... there is God oooo grin

I actually like his emergence, It shows the quality of IGBO people and how they are viewed - A group of criminals and undesirables.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by curfew: 3:10pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:

Sorry who is Osimbade?

Aso Rock ababokun.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 19, 2020
Kenydisharp1985:
you are a very big idiot
And you're a slowpoke.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EnglishUsa: 3:11pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.
your leaders took some change inside aso rock so that Abiola will be killed
like pig grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by chrisxxx(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
where Is Osimbade The Aso Rock Errand Boi??
Is there any funeral?
That's where Osinbajo roles starts and ends.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Blackmoran(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2020
He has a point though, on this topic I will erase the messenger, but reason with the message....

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Angelfrost(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.

Seriously??! You made such a comment with Buhari leading a nation with one of the highest number of high ranking scholars across Africa??!... Are you so bereft of shame and commonsense, or you are just inebriated today??!... Between Buhari and Osibanjo, who should be president and who should be vice under normal circumstances??! undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 3:12pm On May 19, 2020
bamidelee:

Evidence or keep quiet for live before thunder locate you.
lolz I No Within You,you Already Knew A Bottle Of Rat Poison Took Him To The World Beyon..Hahahahaha Bro I No You Dnt Need Evidence To No That.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by wink2015(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu to FG: I’ll start charging you for free education on my facebook page

The leader of the Proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Tuesday took a swipe at the Nigerian government, saying that the government visits his facebook page to get free education.

The IPOB leader and Director of Radio Biafra, therefore, said that very soon he will start charging Nigerian government for receiving free education from his page.

He equally faulted the announcement made by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Boss Mustapha, on Covid-19, saying that the announcement was supposed to be made by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

In a statement entitled, “Learning is good isn’t it, especially from miscreants” personally signed by Mazi Kanu, and made available to Vanguard by IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, Kanu queried why the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Boss Mustapha will allegedly make announcement that was supposed to be made by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

He commended the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for issuing a statement that rebuked the government for using Boss Mustapha to issue directives to Nigeria citizens.

Read the statement in full: “Good to see that Nigeria, her failed government and opposition come to my page to receive free education in History, Civics, Constitutional Governance and Democracy. Very soon I have to start charging them.”
“Last night I wrote in my penultimate post that “Boss Mustapha made an announcement which the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo ought to have made in the absence of Mr President.

“It is an abomination in a democracy for a mere political appointee to issue a directive to citizens who cannot hold him accountable through the ballot box.

“This is Government 101.The TV station knew that was not only wrong and democratically untenable, it was a subversion of the Constitution and will of the people.

“Later that same night the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, issued a statement, rebuking the government for using Boss Mustapha to issue directives to Nigeria citizens.

“This is how it will be in the future, Nigerians will troop to Biafraland to learn how to run a democratic government and we Biafrans would be glad to teach them for free because they are fellow Africans.

“The correct question PDP should be asking the Nigerian government is, where is the Vice President and why is the Secretary to the Government of the Federation doing his job when he is still alive and well?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/nnamdi-kanu-to-fg-ill-start-charging-you-for-free-education-on-my-facebook-page/

TINUBU FOOLISHLY SOLD THE YORUBA TO BUHARI THAT IS WHY OSINBANJO IS BEING SIDELINED BY A FULANI TYRANT.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:12pm On May 19, 2020
grin
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by aguh1: 3:12pm On May 19, 2020
Zoo country is panicking ooooo. Kanu make sure you charge them in dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Damibiz(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
I am here to Read ur comments,pls make dem short and straight to za point
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
The money he looted from innocent Biafrans is not enough? Barawo

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by winj: 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:

Shut up, The majority of IGBOs are drug dealers, criminals and scammers

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by MadamExcellency: 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol and this guy is the leader of millions of people?
clown leading touts.
To those that are saying he's better than me.
NK doesn't have what it takes to contest for a class captain in Nigeria? what am I even saying sef, he can't even attend funeral of his parents in Nigeria, and u comparing us? I felt insulted

He declared public holidays and all Southeast States observed it.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Whiteangel1234: 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
[s][/s]Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that[s][/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Superjazz: 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that
See as you are weeping and gnashing teeth over mazi Nnamdi kanu grin are you pained that he is peppering the ass of your masters including your own wink please accept my apology I will convey the message to him personally to plead with him if he will stop peppering the asses of northeners grin
I have a question
WAS MOHAMMED WHO FLED PERSECUTION A COWARD?

20 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by verifiedlegacy: 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:

and u didn't say anything about the message he passed through...

too many low life girls in NL

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by jamesversion: 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:

She's back from ban. Welcome, but be civil this time.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:14pm On May 19, 2020
The average yamreee is dumb whether educated or illiterate. It makes no difference grin
naija4life247:

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EnglishUsa: 3:14pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
where Is Osimbade The Aso Rock Errand Boi??
he is now in the kitchen cooking for buhari's wife and her boyfriend, sometimes they sent him out to buy condoms for them

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by ussv: 3:14pm On May 19, 2020
I am getting tired of Nairaland with all the insults and in fightings along tribal lines

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by naija4life247: 3:14pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.

That's simple. 5% votes from the East could not stop the people's general. He humiliated you at the polls in 2015 and disgraced you in 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 3:15pm On May 19, 2020
MadamExcellency:

He declared public holidays and all Southeast States observed it.
hahahahaha, u said absolutely nothing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by HonourableUche(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2020
What are you trying to say exactly? or you're among those who get nightmares over Biafra issue?
Yenefer:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by engrchykae(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
just the way a drug Baron is the leader of the southwest.
It beats imagination.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 3:15pm On May 19, 2020
Seunaj05:
Onlya brave man can do that
hahahahahaha We Are Saying Same Thing Bro! In The Land Of Cowards Suicide Is An Act Of Bravery..

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Adesina18111(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2020
angry grin grin Pele oo Mr Charger...I thought you have ur own country already na...Go and give them free education there first grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Kinematics: 3:15pm On May 19, 2020
NMK our dilector, please pity for us. Colona is biting, continue your flee lecture.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by verifiedlegacy: 3:16pm On May 19, 2020
winj:

Shut up, The majority of IGBOs are drug dealers, criminals are scammers

that is why NK want to free u people from scammers and drug dealers. but u people will even kill ur parents to keep igbos wit u guys. wat a paradox

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano / Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.