Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. - Properties (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (120847 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 6:01am On May 24, 2020
Chekwume16:
What is happening is not unusual. She is yet to believe that she is dead and so trying to let you know that she is still alive so you can tell others too. The only solution is for you guys to pray for her to find her way back to her source. It will stop then.

This reminds of when I lost my best friend to the cold hands of death in June 2010. When I received a call that he was dead , that night he appeared to me in a dream and told he's not dead , that his aunty is just trying to separate us . I told him No ! you're dead and I started running away from him and he chased me
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by slystyle203(m): 6:04am On May 24, 2020
Next time she bang at the toilet, get the Police to arrest her. She'll be charged for public disturbance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by johnnychuks(m): 6:18am On May 24, 2020
youngsahito:
you see, she is really missing u guyz... but I don't really believe that ghost exist sha. well, you need to go spiritual for such thing cos no be you kill am.
. you don't believed that ghosts exist at the same time you are advising him on what to do, you see your life, don't worry you have not seeing anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ejiyke24(m): 6:18am On May 24, 2020
That's how it normal happened when u lost someone close you,i could remember when i lost my dad.from d day his corpse was deposited to d mortuary its a different stories to three family members out of 25 member.bcus we are too close to him,we hardly sleep in d night,we move from pray house to prayer house in search of solution until d day he was buried everything stopped.Call her sister nd tell her your own story to knw if someone is experiecing any kind of attack or so.But prayer is the only solution now
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by oyez4real1986(m): 6:20am On May 24, 2020
Cloud699999:

Make video ke as gost slap you before, bro naa serious prayer u need for that house.
That's what I will do next it happened.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by DelphiOracle(m): 6:20am On May 24, 2020
Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2 days until she started smelling. We didn't actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead.

All this happened last week. Later that Tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives.

So the haunting started 2 days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because it's an iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can I get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?
it's nothing. Just demonic attack. Dead people can't come back to hunt the living (Ecclesiastics 9:5 and 10). Demons put on the appearance of the dead to terrorise the living. All u need to do is pray for Courage n when next u see her rebuke strongly or u act as if u didn't see anything

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by JubrinElSudan: 6:22am On May 24, 2020
GerogeI:
Is it possible she is an Astral Traveller,
Lost her way, body died, then later found her way home only to see you guys have evacuated the body.

She is now banging in your windows as she is locked out to the great beyond. Ha ha grin grin grin grin
That Osuofia's movie Agumba grin grin grin "Where's my body?" He asked when the soul came back and couldn't see the body

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by DelphiOracle(m): 6:22am On May 24, 2020
Cloud699999:

I don't know how really get those medium.
pls don't. They are not the true solution to your problem.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by MiosheEmpire1(m): 6:28am On May 24, 2020
Well based on my xperience wen i lost my mom almost 4yrs naw, 2tins is involve
1 do u no anytin concerning her death?
2 She is trying to tell u sometin\ ,since her death av u dream about her?
if u dont no anytin about her death,go buy turari
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by BrownJay14: 6:29am On May 24, 2020
Before you go to bed , pray all the time
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by MiosheEmpire1(m): 6:33am On May 24, 2020
[quote author=MiosheEmpire1 post=89896109]
if u dont no anytin about her death, go buy original turari 4rm any C&S \CCC store.
bro u will tank me later
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Jamesilvar(m): 6:34am On May 24, 2020
If you ever make contact with those mediums, you will make your life a living hell.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by spiralwedge(m): 6:34am On May 24, 2020
Millennialaku:
story looks fake to me

Then shut the fvxk up and go read some romance.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by youngsahito(m): 6:35am On May 24, 2020
johnnychuks:
. you don't believed that ghosts exist at the same time you are advising him on what to do, you see your life, don't worry you have not seeing anything yet.
It is your family that will see something...how does my comment concerns you?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Millennialaku(m): 6:36am On May 24, 2020
spiralwedge:

Then shut the fvxk up and go read some romance.
okay little boy
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Tee1246: 6:37am On May 24, 2020
I think she's just restless,get some incense especially the catholic own and holy water ,but if not the incense is okay.burn it 12pm or 3pm or 6pm.or 12midnight .go round your room with it but while at it,pacify her spirit tell her its okay to rest nd if she wants to relay a msg she can come calmly to you that she's scarying you right now and that's not what she wanted.when you are done just say a protection prayers.
I'm sure you wondering why i knw so much,i ve experienced it 2wice..mine was broadday light.many times i called my mum who is a prayer ninja,she just opened my eyes to see they werent there to hurt me,nd it was because i was so close to them b4 they died,it was my late dad nd my bestie growing up.until i pacified them nd told them they were scaring me nd it stopped. Don't use fear just pray nd speak out to her spirit. Believe it or not spirits are real

7 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by sammybrit2015: 6:42am On May 24, 2020
probably she has not come to terms with reality that she is dead. she needs attention.u shud get urself an
exorcist
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ejiyke24(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2020
Another Agbero sighted,beware of scammer]
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by anonymous1759(m): 6:49am On May 24, 2020
cavendishbaba:

Mr know all, Have you seen a ghost before?? Obviously not. How does a ghost look like?? Powdered face with white garment Or black garment...All these are heresies from the useless Nollywood movies you keep on watching!!!

My point is this, whether there is something like ghost or not, there is a barrier between the living and the dead. The dead cannot interact with the living and vice versa. Whatever you choose to believe is your business.

Childish statement. I've seen my ex neighbour walked past a bar i was chilling across the road. She walked swiftly and was putting on white on a Broad day light. We don't speak anyways but not fighting either, Didn't call her or say hello.

After a few days i met with my brother who told about the lady's death some weeks back before I saw her. i Learnt she traveled away and died there.

One or two people confirmed they saw her recently before the News got to them that she passed away.

My mom got first hand experience too her colleagues at work who died in the village appeared to her on the same bus, but she couldn't talk nor touch her. She forgot immediately she came down from the transport on getting to her work place the News was broke to her that's when recalled and started shivering.

Have you ever walked pass someone and you feel that person is not human? The way your spirit connects immediately tells a better story. You'll definitely get a personal experience or someone close to you.

Nolly hood stories is a reflection on what's happening in the society. The Christian faith makes us believe there's nothing like Ghost or reincarnation but it happens it's up to you to believe or not. We can't understand life fully as living creatures I believe the dead understand the mistry of the world better. The world is Deep.

12 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Oghenerobo2002(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2020
Lamanii22:
Maybe she wants you to revenge her death or want to tell you something important... You guys were supposed to organise candlelight/night to chase away the dead....
Too much movie
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by TheBigE(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2020
I don't know if I'm the only one that believes ghost stories with a pinch of salt.. ��
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by perryy(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2020
Oga ,the woman was close to your wife , because of that , she is calling you guys to leave that house. That house is an evil house . Please try to find out if people have not been dying mysteriously in that house. She is directly asking you guys to move out. Do that as soon as possible. Signs are the language of the gods.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by nedekid: 6:52am On May 24, 2020
Tee1246:
I think she's just restless,get some incense especially the catholic own and holy water ,but if not the incense is okay.burn it 12pm or 3pm or 6pm.or 12midnight .go round your room with it but while at it,pacify her spirit tell her its okay to rest nd if she wants to relay a msg she can come calmly to you that she's scarying you right now and that's not what she wanted.when you are done just say a protection prayers.
I'm sure you wondering why i knw so much,i ve experienced it 2wice..mine was broadday light.many times i called my mum who is a prayer ninja,she just opened my eyes to see they werent there to hurt me,nd it was because i was so close to them b4 they died,it was my late dad nd my bestie growing up.until i pacified them nd told them they were scaring me nd it stopped. Don't use fear just pray nd speak out to her spirit. Believe it or not spirits are real
For real? shocked
How did they disturb you?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Kingston6: 6:54am On May 24, 2020
she is trying to pass a message to u guys.or she is missing u guys.maybe in that when she was alive she was close to u people than any other persons in that compound
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by manlawal(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

Explain the bold
We were made to know any dead person that has child always come home after their demise every Thursday to check on the child or children they left behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ghokes(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2020
Hallucinations
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by santakris(m): 7:01am On May 24, 2020
jagaban002:

Don’t be scared if you or your gf knows nothing about her death , she died b4 her time and her spirit still in the vicinity just summon courage and when she bangs tell her to go away and let u be in peace . U won’t see her again that’s it .

OP. This is the solution. Man up and challenge her.

Something like this happened to my family when we were in the village. My mum stood up in the middle of the night when the ghost came disturbing. She challenged him and talk to him to leave and we never hear from him again since that day.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by oloyede90(m): 7:04am On May 24, 2020
Go and burn turari (incest) . Move round the whole compound and your house with the smoke. The spirit go run . Do it continuously for 3 nights. U ll thank me later
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by soodiq91: 7:06am On May 24, 2020
Are you a Muslim? If you are a Muslim, there is solution to it
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by SirMichael1: 7:07am On May 24, 2020
Frankicent:

Go and download insidious and watch the movie. It has 1-4.. You will understand
Is it based on a true live story?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by sawdi: 7:07am On May 24, 2020
DenreleDave:

It will happen to u in Jesus name...Heys u better stop that rough play... Better stop it now

Oh my God grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by brightleave(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2020
ahnie:
Please kindly leave that compound for few weeks.
But if after few days of your returning back and the strange occurrence still occures kindly look for money then pack out from that compound.

Her death isn't natural.....she was killed!
she will look for him whenever he goes, because she wanted him to help avenge for her death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181 / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.