Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. - Properties (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (121053 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Richfarmer(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2020
Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2 days until she started smelling. We didn't actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead.

All this happened last week. Later that Tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives.

So the haunting started 2 days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because it's an iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can I get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?

all you need to do is go for more powerfull prayers,

try visit a man of God that knows his stands and also pay and drop a seed,

this seed will envelop into the spiritual and bind that spirit tormenting the whole place

this is my little advice for you
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by breadtom: 7:58am On May 24, 2020
@Op you girlfriend who you are not married to is also staying with you that very dangerous if anything happens to her you don buy market be that. I hope you understand my message. Guys will never learn most of this single guys will allow their girlfriend come stay with them because of sex without even doing anything on her head God forbid something bad happens to her what will you tell her family. Guys stop camping girls you are not married into in your house una no go hear.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Heterodox(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2020
lefulefu:
how will a ghost have the capacity to bang a gate sef cheesy.is it in the flesh or what? cheesy. abeg all these stories is just in op"s imagination
How does the wind blow the sands?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:01am On May 24, 2020
So your girlfriend saw someone standing by the window and didn't scream. She's is very strong. If na me see that kind thing, I will scream and faint. Coupled with the fact that someone just died the next room, na run I go run go my village. Fear won't even let me stay there in the afternoon.
Horror movies have really messed up with my head and I can't stop watching them.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Heterodox(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
Nah. It wasn't Samuel's spirit. It was a familiar spirit that took the likeness of Samuel.
That's the crap Adventists say in their church

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Truthbites: 8:05am On May 24, 2020
Akanoaaa:

You don't know anything and people like you won't shut their mouths. Even when Jesus was resurrected, He had to asked His followers to touch Him so they can be sure He's the one and not ghost.

So if you believe there is nothing like ghost, I pity you.

Exactly, if there wasn't anything like ghost. Jesus and the disciples wouldn't have talked about it. Doubting Thomas too wouldn't even doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by 9ja083: 8:05am On May 24, 2020
U said she's a single mother. What happened to her child at the time of her death? Maybe she's trying to pass information about her child.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Legitdimple(f): 8:05am On May 24, 2020
geezynoni:

Aii..sleep tight.
Hahahaha,you almost robbed me of my sleep last night but God pass you. You will not be a good company to watch a horror movie with I swear down.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by GeniusHawlah(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2020
I don't believe in ghosts so I think it's either hallucination caused by fear or someone is playing prank. You may need to ignore "the ghost" next time it shows.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by vandykeoo7(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2020
Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2 days until she started smelling. We didn't actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead.

All this happened last week. Later that Tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives.

So the haunting started 2 days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because it's an iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can I get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?
. OP check urself or that ur girl friend, u people might have in on way or the other contributed to her dead especially ur girlfriend if she's the one her ghost first appear to. running away from the compound now will not exonerate you if she really want to pass a message through you. The best u can do for her spirit is to look for solution by visiting a spiritualist or a prophetic church or man of God
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Adeparo004(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2020
Guess she want to pass a message to you..
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Heterodox(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

This is what happens when someone dies in a dwelling enviroment: when someone is dead, they are dead and gone for good. No dead person comes back in form of Ghost. The after events that happen are of different categories

If the dead person possesses some spirits or belongs to some groups like witchcraft while alive, those spirits can take over the body of the dead one. And begin to wander around for a purpose or to freak out the weak ones. Sometimes, they may want to pass a message because they know everything about the dead person being the fact that they are equally spirits.

If the dead is a pure hearted spiritual person while alive, some angelic spirits will dwell on the body to do events. Note: they will always do this to the imaginations of the privy people or a totally spiritual sensitive people

If they summon a dead person another spirit will posses it's body to deliver whatever message you send them or want to hear. Dont forget I said the possessive spirit sees the in and out of the dead ones.

This is why you see a summoned spirits talk or take revenge if youd sent them to.

For the OP; Your gf possesses some spirits knowing fully or not. She's not empty. Thats if she truly saw the shadow(it is possible). Else, she only saw her own shadows.

As for you, she is dwelling on your imagination. She is truly banging the windows and doing all u said she's doing. But your spirit isnt enough to see her.

The reason you are the only one hearing the sound was that she chose to display to you differently. Other people would have diff experience of her-Ghosts do that!
After seven days it will all stop. She might have a message for you or not. The spirit possessing her body isn't just out of that enviroment.

And NO: she can't be aggressive. Just behave as if nothing is happening. If you have the courage, whenever the sound happens, move closer to the spot and task her what she wants and tell her to stop disturbing again. The will disappear for ever or present a notable situation.

I read alot of Books about reincarnation and ghosting!

Recommendations, make I jack
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by vicardino(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2020
DenreleDave:

Nt all dead cross to the other side instantly, some still hang around..

Did a witch called upon the ghost of Samuel?

Even the disciples of Jesus tot they had seen a ghost b4 He had to confirm to them that he is not a ghost

Dunno if this has been attended to but i'd like to correct you ma, the ghost summoned by that witch wasn't samuel's.

Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Sirmuel1(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2020
cavendishbaba:

Mr know all, Have you seen a ghost before?? Obviously not. How does a ghost look like?? Powdered face with white garment Or black garment...All these are heresies from the useless Nollywood movies you keep on watching!!!

My point is this, whether there is something like ghost or not, there is a barrier between the living and the dead. The dead cannot interact with the living and vice versa. Whatever you choose to believe is your business.

Ghost are not white looking bodies. They are humans but invincible. I have the power to see and talk to Ghosts (which is rare). Please don't ever doubt spiritual stuff. There are too many things you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by SirMichael1: 8:10am On May 24, 2020
Halogenabdul:
Since u like Islam so much, May Allah make you a Muslim.
grin If wishes were horses...
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by DreCharles(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2020
Lamanii22:
Maybe she wants you to revenge her death or want to tell you something important... You guys were supposed to organise candlelight/night to chase away the dead....

Lol... Does that even work?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by nickishire: 8:16am On May 24, 2020
Jeffyblaq:
This is what nairaland has become.

Each and every night before the day ends, it's one senseless thread or another to end the day.

This is not an improvement neither is it adding value in anyway to the life of the youths as far as I am concern.

Just my candid opinion.

Bless up folks!

I saw the thread last night but didn't open until this morning because I know I'll definitely have a sleepless night.
You should have just ignored the thread.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by DreCharles(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2020
Op, how far?

Have you got rid of it or her ??
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by xynerise: 8:17am On May 24, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Ghost are not white looking bodies. They are humans but invincible. I have the power to see and talk to Ghosts (which is rare). Please don't ever doubt spiritual stuff. There are too many things you don't know
Some people won't believe until they experience it. I don't like to argue with such ignorant people

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by dheaven: 8:18am On May 24, 2020
Cloud699999:

I don't know how really get those medium.
visit www.Rapidspell.org
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by perdollar(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2020
no wood wl do justice to ds ur ghost mood just go to zeeward for solution. anyway am not a ghost Hunter
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:24am On May 24, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Ghost are not white looking bodies. They are humans but invincible.
I have the power to see and talk to Ghosts (which is rare). Please don't ever doubt spiritual stuff. There are too many things you don't know

WHAT YOU HAVE IS NOT RARE. MY GRANDFATHER HAD IT TOO BEFORE HE PASSED.
IT'S KNOWN AS SCHIZOPHRENIA. THERE ARE DOCTORS THAT CAN HELP YOU GET RID OF THIS POWER BEFORE IT CONDEMNS MORE PARTS OF YOUR BRAIN AND TURN YOU COMPLETELY MAD. OR DEAD.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Sirmuel1(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S KNOWN AS SCHIZOPHRENIA. THERE ARE DOCTORS THAT CAN HELP YOU GET RID OF THIS POWER BEFORE IT CONDEMNS MORE PARTS OF YOUR BRAIN AND TURN YOU COMPLETELY MAD. OR DEAD.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by wonder233: 8:26am On May 24, 2020
Is the house yours? If not, why not simply move house?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Amieinu123(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2020
islamically according to the prophet " jinns doesnot stay in the house,where suratul Baqrah is recited".so play suratul baqra in the house. Secondly, fetch a water in a container,put ur month close to the water,recite ayatul qursi,amanar rasul,end ten verses of suratul ahli imran,15 verses of suratul saffat, suratul jinn,and suratul ikhlas,falaq and nas 3 times... Spray it in every place in the house except bathroom. Allah will assist u insha Allah
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by IkemChris(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2020
It is not a ghost... You guys haven't gotten over the shock that she is dead... Don't worry in the next month una go forget everything
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by 1Sharon(f): 8:35am On May 24, 2020
Cloud699999:

Script you say. This is real. I pray my experience doesn't happen to you. I have never felt do way I do, praying for daylight.

Liar. You took some of your story from the movie lights out
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Chijioke4535(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2020
You guys shouldnt joke with a thing like this pls......the house is haunted, flee from there if you aint prayerful....what killed the lady might come for everybody in the compound.....i have seen similiar cases and even had an some encounter
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by kareemkamil(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2020
Just go and mount CCTV cameras around, camera will capture it, if it is a ghost.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Hier(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2020
Cloud699999:

I don't know how really get those medium.

Please do not do those medium stuff, I can pray and I believe the whole thing will go away, please follow back, lets talk
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by 1Sharon(f): 8:42am On May 24, 2020
winj:
You are lucky because If you say this rubbish in a civilized society you will be sent to a mad house.
ghosts, juju, angel Gabriel, pastor vision...only in 3rd world countries and among the semi literate!

You're right. He'll be given anti-psychotic meds
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 8:43am On May 24, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.