Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me (6722 Views)

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Am Stucked With 3 Ladies What Do I Do Guys / Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Olayinka8793(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2020
Post deleted!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 19, 2020
It is here we will still judge your matter after she chops your money and dumps you for another guy.

Don't worry, we will still advise you when that happens. We are your brothers and we gats your back.

A 19 year old girl is still trying to flex and marriage is the last thing on her mind. Advice yourself o.

Note to fellow guys: The OP has everything in life going for him: a good business, a house, money, progress,etc. See how he wants to entrap himself in a relationship with a girl who has nothing. Absolutely nothing. A girl who brings nothing to the table. He even wants to open business for her.

Chai cry

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by longetivity(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2020
i have nothing to say....... op just pray it won't end in tears

1 Like

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Millennialaku(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2020
you made mention that she is 18, most girls are materialistic at this stage of their life. you have already started enticing her with money, i pity you.

Be careful, young girls these days no dey carry eye see mugu o . dem go chop you clean mouth grin grin

her bro might even be giving her format to work you grin grin

all that being said

IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS if you continue with the way you are going cry cry cry cry

she never even write jamb sef angry grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by rosy1992(f): 3:57pm On May 19, 2020
That girl is still young. Do not impregnate her until you both are married. Do things in the right order. Be patience not all that glitters is gold.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by hidhrhis(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2020
How do u communicate when u hmm are deaf
Did she usually write in paper for u or what but seriously u are a wicked soul
U want to destroy her life by impregnating her
What gives u the assurance she won't secure a job after uni or she won't turn the tide around and become very brilliant in university
Their are some times the environment you stay or the people u associate with limit your ability
Don't impregnate someone's daughter ooo
Let her go to the university

4 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Olayinka8793(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2020
pDudd:
It is here we will still judge your matter after she chops your money and dumps you for another guy.

Don't worry, we will still advise you when that happens. We are your brothers and we gats your back.

A 19 year old girl is still trying to flex and marriage is the last thing on her mind. Advice yourself o.

Note to fellow guys: The OP has everything in life going for him: a good business, a house, money, progress,etc. See how he wants to entrap himself in a relationship with a girl who has nothing. Absolutely nothing. A girl who brings nothing to the table. He even wants to open business for her.

Chai cry
What will you advise l do now bro?
The girl l am talking about is well brought up and act more matured than some older wayward girls l know. She looks nothing like a potential slay queen as she was brought up by a strict mum.
And I feel it is only right that a girl of her age who
hasn't become wayward gets a God fearing and sincere guy like me.
Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Bola146(f): 4:04pm On May 19, 2020
Let me wait for my elders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by fayded(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2020
Lwkmd...all these commenters above me, why are y'all skipping where he said judging from their convo, she's not that brilliant, so no need training her....
Gawdddd...this guy u re funny and direct.
Anyways, it will surely end in tears if u continue ds way.
Bro, she's almost 18,she needs like 5 more years or more before she knows her left from right.
Bro, my advice is simple.. "leave dt girl, and Biko don't impregnant her"

9 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
Sorry about your hearing issue. What did they tell you when you visited the hospitals?

The girl is still young and I'm sure her mom would want her to further her education after secondary school.
Why not discuss it with her elder brother first. Let him know you want to marry her when she's 19 and you intend opening a biz for her.
Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Olayinka8793(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2020
hidhrhis:
What gives u the assurance she won't secure a job after uni or she won't turn the tide around and become very brilliant in university
Their are some times the environment you stay or the people u associate with limit your ability
Did you read where l wrote that l communicate by lip reading? Why will you call me wicked? You get sense sha?
Did you also see me write that I was trying to impregnate her without her consent?
Swerve if you can't comprehend well or offer advises.
Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by austine4real(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2020
Leave that girl she's not ripe yet

Go for ladies of ur age
Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 19, 2020
hidhrhis:

He already stated how they communicate. He's not dumb. He's only deaf. He communicates by reading lips as the person talks and she understands him that way.

He's not a wicked person and he doesn't have the intention of destroying her life. What if she also wants to marry him? What if the mom accepts, since he has agreed to open a biz for her? What about those alhaji's that marry kids?? Are they not worse?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by jagaban002(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2020
Planing marriage with an ss2 girl at 18 and u want to wed her at 19 which means she’s getting married at ss3 and what does she have to offer u , have u think of that . You said you will open a busness for her or so , to me u are entizing her with money which is the greatest mistake in relationship . Don’t rush into marriage because u have a well going busness and an uncompleted house .
You where able to have that because u have no laibility and once u get married to that 19 years old girl you already have like 3 more people to feed and I don’t think at that age she have much to offer or support u with . Think am well and don’t rush into marriage oooo

7 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 19, 2020
Olayinka8793:
What will you advise l do now bro?
The girl l am talking about is well brought up and act more matured than some older wayward girls l know. She looks nothing like a potential slay queen as she was brought up by a strict mum.
And I feel it is only right that a girl of her age who
hasn't become wayward gets a God fearing and sincere guy like me.

My advice is simple, leave her alone. She is too young to know what she wants. She doesn't look like a slay queen today is no guarantee that she will not turn into one tomorrow.

A 19 year old girl is still young and hasn't experienced life yet. I understand that your condition is partially making you want to settle with any lady that gives you green light, but please don't do that. Women are plenty everywhere. That girl is too young for you.

If you really want to marry, it is very easy. Just concentrate on building your hustle and building your empire. Women are attracted to success irrespective of any physical hadicaps or lack thereof. They will be struggling to be with you cos women seek for men with resources because resources brings comfort and security. You have resources but you need to amass more. In due time, women will come.

Leave that small girl alone. She is too young

8 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 19, 2020
Bola146:
Let me wait for my elders

You are wise grin
Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 19, 2020
Millennialaku:
bro she is still in her ho0eing phase, she never even write jamb sef. grin grin .

all these small girls no dey carry their eye see free things o (mugu). her bro might even be giving her format to work you grin grin

all that being said

IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS cry cry cry cry

but if still want to go ahead, chatting with her through social media will be a very good option wink

I swear. That crossed my mind too. Dem go just open supermarket on top hin head.

1 Like

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by majilore(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2020
this is super story... my brother I am assuring you it will surely end in tears. her brother , meaning your friend is the brain behind her love for you.
her brother is that managing director etc. they have been rehearsing what she will tell you, how she will act etc.
pls look for another girl of a marriageable age
don't waste your love, time, emotions, money etc on her

2 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Millennialaku(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2020
pDudd:

I swear. That crossed my mind too. Dem go just open supermarket on top hin head.
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Easybela(f): 4:34pm On May 19, 2020
undecided
Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Chrisbella24(f): 5:31pm On May 19, 2020
See, I would advise you to seek the mother's consent first.

She is not too young to get married.
If she has a sense, Oga do the necessary things and marry her.

Those of you saying " she doesn't have anything to offer", what is your current Girlfriend offering you?

If she wants to marry you, marry her biko.

My mum and some women married at 16-18 years. Yes, they offered and still offer a lot in their marriage.

Not everyone is wayward

4 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by DontBullshitMe: 5:32pm On May 19, 2020
You don't need marriage. What you need is a fuçk mate to ease your sexual urge. It will purely be a transactional affair and you only spend when you need sex.

1 Like

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:43pm On May 19, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Those of you saying " she doesn't have anything to offer", what is your current Girlfriend offering you?

My mum and some women married at 16-18 years. Yes, they offered and still offer a lot in their marriage.

Not everyone is wayward

OP go over this advice.
Highly recommended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Kingsteve(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2020
I am just curious...
What's your mode of communication?
Do you talk, while she responds via sign language or in writing?
Sorry to bring this up, but I'm just curious.

Thanks.
Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Chrisbella24(f): 5:48pm On May 19, 2020
Kingsteve:
I am just curious...
What's your mode of communication?
Do you talk, while she responds via sign language or in writing?
Sorry to bring this up, but I'm just curious.

Thanks.

I'm sure you didn't read his post well.
He stated it there
Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Chrisbella24(f): 5:49pm On May 19, 2020
majilore:
this is super story... my brother I am assuring you it will surely end in tears. her brother , meaning your friend is the brain behind her love for you.
her brother is that managing director etc. they have been rehearsing what she will tell you, how she will act etc.
pls look for another girl of a marriageable age
don't waste your love, time, emotions, money etc on her

It won't end in tears, sir.
Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Kingsteve(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2020
Chrisbella24:

I'm sure you didn't read his post well.
He stated it there
Seen.
I had to reread...

Thanks!
Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Chrisbella24(f): 5:56pm On May 19, 2020
Kingsteve:

Seen.
I had to reread...

Thanks!

You're welcome
Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by lenghtinny(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2020
You are not yet serious about marriage if a teenager is the only one you consider worthy to be your wife.....

You want to deny her education because you feel she’s not that brilliant. Who told you it’s only brilliant people that deserves education.

If you decide to trap her with pregnancy because some people promised you a solidarity march. Have you sat down to consider the likely outcome of life after wedding and childbirth.

From the look of things you guys don’t have a common ground and your post reeks me, myself and I. You seem to think your decision should override hers because you are the man and she’s younger.

From the look you want to manipulate her for your own benefit. It shouldn’t be that hard since she’s still young, naive and probably doesn’t have a mind of her own yet. But trust me she won’t be a teenager forever.

I also feel you want her not really because you love her that much but because you want to achieve the goal of getting married within a certain period.

If you feel your goals don’t tally, then let her be. If you manipulate her into marrying you, you won’t like the outcome.

Besides stop rushing yourself, when the time is right, everything will fall in place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by lenghtinny(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Not everyone is wayward

The only error in your comment is talking about your moms and some women getting married at an early age.

The truth is there is a significant difference between then and now.

We live in an era of smart phones and stupid people which can’t be compared to that of your moms.

Given the description the Op tendered, she can be influenced. Bypassing her to seek her mom’s consent will backfire.

The Op is taking a big risk with her. He can only hope for the best but prepare for the worst

1 Like

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Olayinka8793(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Not everyone is wayward

Thank you. Her mum knows me well thought we don't relate much. I have thought about approaching her but not sure how to go about it. She and indeed the rest of the street knows me as someone who is focused and easy going so that should count in my favor. I suggested to the girl about me hinting the mum of out relationship by getting her generous salah gifts (l am a Muslim) at the end of the present fasting period, then giving her a cake for her upcoming birthday and making sure the mum knew the cake is from me, so her silence, objection or rejection will inform me whether to proceed with the relationship or back off.
If you got better suggestions, l will appreciate.
Forget about her brother using her to deceive me, why would he or what does he stand to gain since he is employed and quiet comfortable?
We have been buddies for long and we knew each other quiet well.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me by Lamanii22(f): 6:09pm On May 19, 2020
pDudd:

Chai cry

grin grin oshey awon judges.... I agree with you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationship Over!!!!!!! / Is Having Sex With Your Half Sister Bad? Any Repercussion. / Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.