Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping (2810 Views)

My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by Becklynn(f): 8:17pm On May 19, 2020
Dabronze:
It truly happen!
it is caused by land where d house was built on
some of this land that we are buying and building our houses now are once Forest with big tree some of the demon spirit living in this forest still remain in the ground after the forest has cleared.
In the night most especially whenever there is darkness they usually come out to perform there duties
when they see human they will cease all the sences of that person so tha the person wil not tell anybody about wot you see
what?
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by Calapar(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2020
How did you know the source? I think life's secret is in the Bible. Holy spirit works with you when you read the Bible.
Hatima:

yes I did...see ehn..this life is spiritual and the heart of man is desperately wicked...
let me tell you a secret, the more he reads the Bible, pray and live right, God will begin to show him things that will shock him..some of the attack I got were from ppl I did not expect...God is all we have
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by Hatima: 8:24pm On May 19, 2020
Calapar:
How did you know the source? I think life's secret is in the Bible. Holy spirit works with you when you read the Bible.
I prayed and fasted alot..I'm typically a dreamer but with building my spiritual life, I started getting deeper revelations, seeing people's hearts and intention towards me, saw people's secrets etc..That's how I knew and it became clearer when I sought interpretations to what God was showing me
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by Calapar(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2020
I want to be able to see too, what do I do, aside prayer and fasting?
Hatima:

I prayed and fasted alot..I'm typically a dreamer but with building my spiritual life, I started getting deeper revelations, seeing people's hearts and intention towards me, saw people's secrets etc..That's how I knew and it became clearer when I sought interpretations to what God was showing me
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by Hatima: 8:39pm On May 19, 2020
Calapar:
I want to be able to see too, what do I do, aside prayer and fasting?
Everyone you pray, tell Jesus you are inviting to every area of your life, and tell God to take spiritual blindness from you and you submit your will to him..Most importantly honour God by consulting him before making important decisions..
Do you speak in tongues?
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2020
Calapar:
I know but don't think that was the issue.
That position is one way likely to experience such, I avoid it most times. Although doesn't affect everyone.
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by vickyfrancis1(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2020
Calapar:
Lol...this isn't hunger! In fact, the dude was having issues with his ex wife then. And it happened when he wasn't bleeping his ex. I asked him to confront the spirit.
���
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by Calapar(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2020
Cool. Noted then
Stephenmoka4:
That position is one way likely to experience such, I avoid it most times. Although doesn't affect everyone.
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by Calapar(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2020
Nope, I don't. How do you interpret when you speak in tongues? Would you remember all you've spoken? How did the journey start?
Hatima:

Everyone you pray, tell Jesus you are inviting to every area of your life, and tell God to take spiritual blindness from you and you submit your will to him..Most importantly honour God by consulting him before making important decisions..
Do you speak in tongues?
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by SirMichael1: 10:05pm On May 19, 2020
Calapar:
What I don't understand is the part of the mattress going down....
Confirm if he can fold the mattress into half to accommodate him alone, if he can, he should.

After the stupid spirit sleep on the ground for like 3 days straight, him body pains go tell am say he's not welcome.
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by Hatima: 10:49pm On May 19, 2020
Calapar:
Nope, I don't. How do you interpret when you speak in tongues? Would you remember all you've spoken? How did the journey start?
You have to desire the gift of tongues..get baptized by water if you haven't, then get baptized by the holy spirit through a genuine man of God, be open when you do and the tongues will flow.
When I pray I tongues, I do it at home.. interpretation not necessary because the holy spirit is helping you pray according to God's will for you.
“And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.” ( Romans 8:27 )
It also helps build you spirit man.

Interpretation is only needed when it is spoken in a large congregation. But sometimes when the spirit falls on you, u begin to speak spontaneously when you didn't plan to.. interpretation then can be difficult especially in a church that doesn't have an interpreter

1 Like

Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by samson07(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2020
Your friend should start treating malaria ASAP
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:52pm On May 19, 2020
SirMichael1:
Confirm if he can fold the mattress into half to accommodate him alone, if he can, he should.

After the stupid spirit sleep on the ground for like 3 days straight, him body pains go tell am say he's not welcome.

Lol. cheesy
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by generationz(f): 2:16pm On May 21, 2020
Calapar:
Hello Nairalanders
There was a time a friend was having a lot of issues. Now he told me one strange thing: most of the nights when he was asleep, at the middle of the night, one strange force would compress a side of his mattress. He would feel it to the extent of waking up but wouldn't be able to open his eyes or do anything. He'd be shaking and be afraid until this thing would go away. He told me and I said he'd try to call out the name, Jesus or blood of Jesus.
He stopped experiencing this long ago until lately. His side of the mattress went down again and he felt it. He struggled to talk. It was like he was handicapped but he managed to call the name, Jesus and His blood and the strange spirit went away but he was very afraid. Till now, he hasn't encountered anything like that.
Has anyone had experience with spirit at night while sleeping? Please share your experience, let's learn.

If that thing keeps coming seasonally it probably has a right in the spirit realm to keep disturbing him. If it has a right, pleading the blood of Jesus is sometimes a temporary solution. Some demons get their right to operate in people's lives based on the persons background, what the person did and the vicinity he lives. He should keep pleading the blood of Jesus and pray for God to reveal the origin of that demon.

1 Like

Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by generationz(f): 2:18pm On May 21, 2020
USarmyID:
Maybe he is hallucinating. It's called Sleep Paralysis though. Our brain sometimes create make-beliefs of dark creatures or animals or witches whenever it happens. Research on it sha.

So sleep paralysis happens for days and leaves when we plead the blood of Jesus, abi? shocked
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by paste007(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2020
Calapar:
Hello Nairalanders
There was a time a friend was having a lot of issues. Now he told me one strange thing: most of the nights when he was asleep, at the middle of the night, one strange force would compress a side of his mattress. He would feel it to the extent of waking up but wouldn't be able to open his eyes or do anything. He'd be shaking and be afraid until this thing would go away. He told me and I said he'd try to call out the name, Jesus or blood of Jesus.
He stopped experiencing this long ago until lately. His side of the mattress went down again and he felt it. He struggled to talk. It was like he was handicapped but he managed to call the name, Jesus and His blood and the strange spirit went away but he was very afraid. Till now, he hasn't encountered anything like that.
Has anyone had experience with spirit at night while sleeping? Please share your experience, let's learn.
it's called sleep paralysis, search google
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by Calapar(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2020
You're right!
generationz:

If that thing keeps coming seasonally it probably has a right in the spirit realm to keep disturbing him. If it has a right, pleading the blood of Jesus is sometimes a temporary solution. Some demons get their right to operate in people's lives based on the persons background, what the person did and the vicinity he lives. He should keep pleading the blood of Jesus and pray for God to reveal the origin of that demon.
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by Calapar(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2020
It's not
paste007:
it's called sleep paralysis, search google
Re: Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping by IceColdVeins(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2020
Its sleep paralysis.
Check out this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/5699397/share-sleep-paralysis-experience-here
Calapar:
Hello Nairalanders

(1) (2) (Reply)

About To Visit My Long Time Ex Girlfriend / Top 5 Sugar Mummy And Baby Countries In Europe You Must Know About / Is It Okay To Receive Expensive Gifts From Friends While In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.