Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. (1200 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by AfroKnight: 9:44am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This was written by a gold digger......Set awong my wife's money is my money mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Small “help” and you’re triggered. grin You and you’re husband are both human beings. Your mates are helping their men. You are here crying.

Men, you cannot win. You spend on them, they call it patriarchy. You ask them to spend on you they call it weak.

I’d rather swim in patriarchy. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Nobody: 9:46am On May 20, 2020
You guys don't get tired of this same matter undecided
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Genset: 10:07am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Look at this nigga who washed up and ain't no fucking use the back door boy

Babe, leave them joor. Let them continuing mumuing. I have said it times without number that it is MOSTLY broke guys that comment on nairaland. Tufiakwa. Broke leeches looking for a woman to feed them. Funny thing is that, when the woman feeds them she must not say it to anyone or complain so as not to emasculate their broke asses. This goes to show that they know it is their responsibility otherwise, why are ashamed of the woman speaking about it.
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Genset: 10:08am On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Look at this nigga who washed up and ain't no fucking use the back door boy

Babe, leave them joor. Let them continuing mumuing. I have said it times without number that it is MOSTLY broke guys that comment on nairaland. Tufiakwa. Broke leeches looking for a woman to feed them. Funny thing is that, when the woman feeds them she must not say it to anyone or complain so as not to emasculate their broke asses. This goes to show that they know it is their responsibility otherwise, why are ashamed of the woman speaking about it?
Re: Guys! Don't Spend On Her If She Doesn't Have These Qualities. by Millenniumlady(f): 10:26am On May 20, 2020
johnkey:
Seeing the first comment from that fool up there I have decided not to give my sweet dïck out for free again, you need my sweet dïck you gats to pay for it or you can fück off in peace.
See this one sad Go make money make we shalaye forget this rubbish wey you dey talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reveals What He Will Be Doing After Ramadan, Nigerians React. VIDEO / Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man / 10 Things A Woman Will Notice About You At First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.