Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (88727 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by rafcrown(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2020
A real madness is when you are a married woman and you still engage in illicit affairs.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Sammology: 7:01pm On May 20, 2020
tyup:
Some men are just so foolish.....if you caught ur wife with another man in bed you got no business with the man it's ur wife u got business with turn her to Battery there if you so wish

imagine the wife standing while the concubine is kneeling so annoying sad
Don’t even try it unless you want to spend some years in jail. Consensual sex with another person’s husband or wife is punishable by law in Nigeria and attract prison sentence
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by seanwilliam(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2020
Idiotmod:
Why you go kill them. But women, I fear who no fear them
God self fear them na him make am no get wife
wizdom
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Richie77: 7:09pm On May 20, 2020
The man is foolish . He doesn't know anything about law . Kill another man for your inability to tame your dog you call wife ?

I blame the hotel workers anyway cos I rmb one hotel I lodged and my wife came . She wasn't allowed in oo. very professional in their duties . Chai, she cried.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Sixfeetbelle: 7:21pm On May 20, 2020
rafcrown:
A real madness is when you are a married man and you still engage in illicit affairs tongue.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by tonquendo4u(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2020
If you kill am, you go to jail
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Darlingboy4sure(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2020
Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled!

Don't kill and take the law into ur hand, there's no justification for murder.

There are a thousand ways to make her pay for her infidelity.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by favour32(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2020
Smart rich man would let both go.
But get wives ASAP to neutralize the emotional distress.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Charly68: 8:23pm On May 20, 2020
Stay with her and die before your time..I don't blame the man friend,it is the woman that caused the brouhaha..she must have been tired of her marriage and should be made to leave forthwith.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by ThatFairGuy: 8:28pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:
Ifam d man, I'm killing both of them.... Then kill myself
Haha! Mrkcee, because of woman? How would you want your parent that laboured on you from pregnancy till you became man feel? You want them to lose? That's very bad.
It doesn't Worth it, Seriously one should just walk out on them and let the marriage ends there. How many woman do you want
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Legendguru: 8:35pm On May 20, 2020
Really
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Masionreay: 8:42pm On May 20, 2020
This happened in Anambra at the Sun city hotel.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by ademujacob: 8:50pm On May 20, 2020
SHE WANTS TO GO BACK TO BUSINESS.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2020
Kill him n get hanged while she moves to the next available dick. Mumu man
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Elinabeauty(f): 11:31pm On May 20, 2020
Oga abeg carry dat dog u call a wife and chain at home... stop saying u want to kill somebody who killing help... ur sense na jst 2kg
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by spiritedtete: 12:00am On May 21, 2020
iyke926:
cry
Women our pride? Who the fvck taught you that? Where the fvck did you read that from?

You need to change the way you think.

How many women have you been with... if you are an alpha male you will understand my point...

Name 3 things you want to be in life and eliminate women out of it... they are part of you even if you are gay.. you won't still do without them(might not necessarily be sex)

If you understand real life hustle you will discover that what motivate a man apart from power is women. Even if you will end up.with just one.. but that one will rule over 100s of her kind.

Perhaps you are not of Age now. You will understand this later in life. I have come along way to understood manythings so far.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by spiritedtete: 12:04am On May 21, 2020
BigJoe19:
Total Nonsense, you are a slave to pussy.

What do you know about pussy? Just to bang it right? Lol

Pussy is more than what you see son... it can make and unmake destinies
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by sim37(m): 12:09am On May 21, 2020
akpur1:
If am the one fucking your wife and you hit me, I’ll deal with your ass because it was consensual I no rape or force her. Carry your wounded ego away

you know how many men don enter grave because of this? na if d man no kill u, u go get mouth to say " it's consensual
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by illicit(m): 12:14am On May 21, 2020
rafcrown:
A real madness is when you are a married woman and you still engage in illicit affairs.

I don't have any affairs I swear
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by virginchaser(m): 1:02am On May 21, 2020
What nonsense! He should sue the hotel for breach of contract. It seems the husband will still beg the woman when they get home. The power of pekus.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Hedgedog: 4:04am On May 21, 2020
Mrkcee:
pussy niqqa spotted. Now run off
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Samusu(m): 4:46am On May 21, 2020
tyup:
Some men are just so foolish.....if you caught ur wife with another man in bed you got no business with the man it's ur wife u got business with turn her to Battery there if you so wish

imagine the wife standing while the concubine is kneeling so annoying sad

Actually, under the law he got the right to kill them both while still inside the room, but once outside, no longer possible.

Naso dem teach me for law class o
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Comedian2019: 6:35am On May 21, 2020
kunletexs:

In law, that what you call crime of passion.

Though against the killing but he can pull that clause which would reduce the sentence.
Even if he's set free, he will definitely not escape revenge by the woman's family and that of the Randy man.
Mind you, revenge could very deadly, it might cost him his life and that of his family members.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Chukwuemekat26(m): 6:38am On May 21, 2020
Mrkcee:
that's what needs to be done, kill em al'
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by sylve11: 7:10am On May 21, 2020
Hmmmm cool
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by tyup(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2020
Samusu:

Actually, under the law he got the right to kill them both while still inside the room, but once outside, no longer possible.

Naso dem teach me for law class o

Lol Nigerian police no sabi that one o murder is murder to them
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by kendo60(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2020
Idiotmod:
Why you go kill them. But women, I fear who no fear them
God self fear them na him make am no get wife

No be lie, my guy. Women are terrible, they can do undo
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Coolgent(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2020
Mrkcee:

Bro,
That's gross, why not just divorce her and move ahead.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by poweredcom(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2020
This kind wife na former ashewo na ..... now na dis kind work Dem de do infact ashewo from house don plenty pass the one for hotel

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Parisian: 8:33am On May 21, 2020
You have a point, but then it's their choice though.
emrain:

gringrin more reasons why I should cheat with only hot ladies. I mean, imagine two fat and ugly people loved up in bed. Yuck.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by BigJoe19: 9:16am On May 21, 2020
spiritedtete:

What do you know about pussy? Just to bang it right? Lol

Pussy is more than what you see son... it can make and unmake destinies
Just say your destiny is in a pussy, nonsense geddifuck out of my mention, pussy worshipper.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by zexy2030(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2020
flog the man well, u r right if u do, flog the woman very well, but onething is not clear, are they separated? or already having issues about living together, if yes, the husband is at fault and has no right whatsoever to touch them both, and if otherwise then throw ur wife out that same day, the children? I think they saw the video. Killing is a crime against humanity but psychological maltreatment is a big punishment for foolish emotions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.