Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (88728 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2020
Pavore9:

The state prosecutor would come up with the argument that it was consensual and the wife willingly went to the hotel to meet up with man while the husband trailed her, that it was premeditated.

It will become my word against his.
Oh sorry he is dead, Trust me, I would kill him and walk away free.
The greatest mistake the wife will make is not to be on my side, I can easily claim I paid for the room, went to get something, came back and heard my wife screaming and their will be multiple witnesses.
Oh and he slipped and fell
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by SmellingAnus(m): 4:33pm On May 20, 2020
akpur1:
If am the one fucking your wife and you hit me, I’ll deal with your ass because it was consensual I no rape or force her. Carry your wounded ego away
In as much as I have never fvcked a married woman.... I still agree with your statement...

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Ladycewhy(f): 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
Datagric:
If am the not mistaken d man fit dey cheat on the wife too. Leave the lovers alone, wetin carry Ur wife go the hotel make Una go house go settle.
na who dem catch be thief,cheaters usually can't take what they dish. If them say make the man swear say since their marriage e never fvck another woman juju go kill am instantly . nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by bkool7(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
tyup:
Some men are just so foolish.....if you caught ur wife with another man in bed you got no business with the man it's ur wife u got business with turn her to Battery there if you so wish

imagine the wife standing while the concubine is kneeling so annoying sad

Though I can not be found in such condition because even ladies with a fiancee turns me off.
But if it happens to me, if that dears to touch me. Both of us will fight it out.
This is what I always say whenever I watch CHEATERS and I see people running to fight the other person. Why not face the person that betrayed you.
If the man was his friend, that's another matter. But someone you don't know, you saw him with ur wife. Instead of fighting your wife you now wanna fight me?
Ok, bring it

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Otidayor28: 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
*SEXOLOGY TRAINING*

*GET BACK UR MARRIAGE*
*KEEP UR MARRIAGE*
Only interested ones should join if you are not interested don't join.
if you are interested try to join the link.https:///BRJXTCT1V8aKRO0BBn0q2t

Knowledge is power come and testify like others.
God bless our homes�

for interested person should join.https:///BRJXTCT1V8aKRO0BBn0q2t

*TIME: 8PM*
*VENUE : WHATSAPP* *GROUP CHAT*
*FEE: 1000 Naira*
��������

COURSE OUTLINE���
* OUTLINE 1
*�FLAT TUMMY RECIPES*
*�Big and round butts*
*�Hips enlargement*
*�Breast enlargement cream*
*�Flat tummy naturally*
*�Breast firming oil*
*�Libido boaster drink*
*�Weight loss for a nursing mums*
� *Stretchmark*

*SEXOLOGY/MARRIAGE*
*OUTLINE* 2*
�������
� *SECRET OF SIDE CHICKS*
� *BENEFIT OF SEX*
� *NEED TO PRAY TOGETHER ALWAYS*
� *HOW TO APOLOGISE TO YOUR HUBBY*
� *SECRET OF MARRIAGE*
*� *TIPS FOR WOMAN TO EXPERIENCE ORGASM*
� *SECRET OF SIDE CHICK*
*�REMEDY FOR VIRGINAL TIGHTENING*
*� *HOW TO FORE PLAY AND TURN HIM ON*
*� *Mouth Action LECTURES WITH VIDEO*
*� *PERFECT WAYS TO RIDE YOUR HERO*
*�20 THINGS THAT YOUR HUBBY WANTS YOU TO DO IN BED*
*�HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HUBBY PENIS*
*�UNDERSTANDING YOUR VAGINA*
*�HOMEMADE VIRGINIA LUBRICATOR*
*�HOME MADE VIRGINIA FLUID BOOSTER*
*�HOME REMEDY FOR VIRGINIA DRYNESS*
*� *HOME MADE DRINKS FOR YOUR 2 MINUTES HUBBY*
*�TIPS ON HOW TO TURN HIM ON AND MAKE HIM BEG FOR MORE*
*�HOME MADE NATURAL PREGNANCY PREVENTION DRINK*
*�DANGEROUS MISTAKE YOU MAKE THAT IS DESTROYING YOUR SEX LIFE*
*�POSITIONS THAT CAN HELP YOU GET PREGNANT*
*�TIPS FOR THOSE TRYING TO CONCEIVE*
*�HOW TO SELECT YOUR BABY GENDER*
*�TIPS THAT CAN BOOST YOUR CHANCES OF HAVING TWINS*
*�SECRETS OF SIDE CHICKS*
*�30 THINGS EVERY WOMAN MUST DO TO KEEP HER HUSBAND AND MARRIAGE*
*� *HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR MENSTRUAL CIRCLE*
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Osobi32(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2020
With all this happenings, I think to stay single is just the sure way to live happy life. Baby mama is key now ooo
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Doncyn(f): 4:57pm On May 20, 2020
Roon9:
I can't even start imagining what I'd do if she was my wife

The only thing u will do is to divorce.... nothing more...because u won't kill anybody avoid going to jail

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by pippimp(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2020
macfish101:
Technically he has the right to kill the intruder and go scotch free under the law. Chai..... Cheating no go ooo.

1. On what planet did you read or learn that?

2. How do you intrude on a hotel establishment when you are not the owner or work there?

3. And which law are we talking about?

Smh......
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Pavore9: 5:02pm On May 20, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

The greatest mistake the wife will make is not to be on my side, I can easily claim I paid for the room, went to get something, came back and heard my wife screaming and their will be multiple witnesses.

Just hope the hotel management would "agree" to testify before the court that you "paid" for the room and no CCTV footage that shows you arriving after the man, the state prosecutor go use you shine! cheesy
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by teemy(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2020
Vivianat:

I search for the story and found it exciting. It is however different compared to this current thread headline

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.acquitter.com/blog/2013/06/brandon-man-acquitted-of-killing-wifes-lover.shtml&ved=2ahUKEwiE1Y7X5sLpAhVIqxoKHXrjABAQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2gweYM0mE95PZ4XSeRsKTu

They were screwing in the guy's home at night downstairs! He had erectile dysfunction.

What let him out was his story that he felt his wife was being raped and had no fore knowledge of the lover.

He was let go in 2013.

In a funny twist, the same man killed the wife in 2019. He is currently in custody.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/brandon-man-77-arrested-in-wifes-death-7-years-after-he-killed-her-lover

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by jaunty01(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2020
darfay:
Funny enough same man might also be cheating only difference being that he hasn't been caught yet
Yes loot but don't be caught

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by tyup(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2020
Femeto:
If na your gateman or house boy you catch your wife with na still your wife you go attack abi? and their jobs are still safe. Think man.

Even If it's my brother or cousin I'll still fight my wife not them

the foolish one is the lady I mean she ain't getting raped
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by larryking540: 5:12pm On May 20, 2020
Guys fear ladies with big hips oooo
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by AK481(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2020
a woman will bring out her list and write that she needs 10 qualities in a man.

she finally sees a man with 9 qualities and enter a relationship with him.

her eyes will still at the missing one "like a missing ceiling" and when she finds the man withy the missing one,even if its 1/10 of her list,just that one, she will cheat!.

but because its just 1/10, she will not divorce the one with 9/10 until she is caught.

1/10 +9/10 =1
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by spiritedtete: 5:21pm On May 20, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
you are the dumbest guy on nairaland. so u wont kill your wife that cant keep her smelling toto one place? its the innocnt guy u go cary your frustration meet?

Are you married or you are just one kid around the corner when you grow up come back to this message and tell me what women is to men. Okay.

And hey look here nitwit learn to pass a message without trying to be savage you sound like a failure already.. opono ayirada omode!
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by sexycindy(f): 5:24pm On May 20, 2020
lol kill him and u will find yourself in prison.u will just be giving ur wife free ticket to cheat as much as she likes .just send her home if you don't have the heart to forgive her
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by dotedote: 5:24pm On May 20, 2020
Mumu knee dan like fool.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by spiritedtete: 5:28pm On May 20, 2020
tyup:

The funny thing is Marrying a woman is not in my life's agenda I mean they disgust me grin

I'll only have two kids a boy and a girl and that settles it I'll take care of my thing myself

Marriage is a choice... it is not a life mandate.. so you can decide to or not to. It doesn't basically fulfil happiness.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Awoo88: 5:29pm On May 20, 2020
teemy:

Let's look on the law side.

He was not insane when[b] he started stalking the lady from home. [/b]

Murder weapon: if he brought that from home, he is surely a gonner. If from the scene of the crime, it might look like in the heat of the moment.

If he had wanted to stop things, he could have called her once she stepped into the hotel. Since he let her into the room, there was no more heat in the moment as his suspicion of following her was to be expected. He even went with a companion for emphasis.

In that situation, the highest he could gave done to seek redress was to sue the man for interference in His marriage which I think is like six months imprisonment and possibly an amount in damages to the man (not sure).
. How can you tell he was stalking her? He could had gone out with a friend only to learnt that his wife is at the same venue. Secondly any thing can serve as a murder weapon. Stabbing the adulterous fool with a pen through his throat, cracking his skull with a center stool, a bottle of drink the useless people had consumed. If it was premeditated and planned properly, his defence will be solid.
Thirdly when you are mad at something, it is difficult to stop anything. His defence will be " I saw them and went crazy."
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by sagir1994(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2020
I have said it and I will still say it women are more venomous than serpents.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by sagir1994(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Fake tears, I bet you she ain't sorry. She just got caught and its traumatizing
they are very wicked women. Venomous than serpents
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by chizzyglow: 5:48pm On May 20, 2020
macfish101:
Technically he has the right to kill the intruder and go scotch free under the law. Chai..... Cheating no go ooo.
You re very stupid and confused... na una type dumbass
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Onlyonebuhari: 5:54pm On May 20, 2020
Instead of him to deal mercilessly with his wife and then divorce her, he shouting I can kill u. Even if u kill him that won't stop his prostitute wife from having further affairs.
The truth is marry a virgin as your wife or u marry community's wife.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Bennycollins: 5:55pm On May 20, 2020
So if it happens the other way round you will shake hand with the man ?
akpur1:
If am the one fucking your wife and you hit me, I’ll deal with your ass because it was consensual I no rape or force her. Carry your wounded ego away
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by friendl: 6:14pm On May 20, 2020
Don't understand what women want ,...
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 20, 2020
udoka55555:
Oga....you don't have the right to kill her... Or her lover.

You only have the right to divorce her or forgive her....

Thank your stars you caught her and you now have enough evidence to dispose her legally...

Many god fearing men don't evening know what's happening at their back....
many God fearing women don't even know what's happening at their back... Na baba God face we dey look cool

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Fragility6: 6:26pm On May 20, 2020
BigJoe19:
Na only sissy men your stupid logic fit work for.
some of una jst dey diz forum to dey argue baseless arguments and to mention senseless mention. Wetin concern sissy to wetin i tlk? Diz mata no even relate to sissy men in any way.U even know d meaning of sissy?
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by gentlemate00: 6:29pm On May 20, 2020
Oga ade you wont get away with murder looking at circumstantial evidence and motive evidence you will get caught with one or both.

Best is forgive your wife or let go.

Proudlyngwa:

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by stankezzy: 6:32pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:
Ifam d man, I'm killing both of them.... Then kill myself
u for kill yourself first then kill both of them ,if u kill yourself first then they will know that you're serious
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by luluman: 6:54pm On May 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Unfortunate!
But bro you don't have a right to kill the man,..

If you can't Forgive your wife then you have some right to put her away...
Let him try it & end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by luluman: 6:55pm On May 20, 2020
Roon9:
You'll bring it to nairaland now.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by nams77: 6:57pm On May 20, 2020
Roon9:
Nothing. The best revenge is to send her home.

I pity people who fight or kill because of their wife cheating.
Life is too sweet, just send the woman away and enjoy your life, simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.