Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (88746 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by petitejolie(f): 2:37pm On May 20, 2020
He likes this is wife o. If it were to be another man he would have pushed, slapped or pounced on the wife wen she was busy holding him saying honey please.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by maazi45: 2:38pm On May 20, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
you are the dumbest guy on nairaland. so u wont kill your wife that cant keep her smelling toto one place? its the innocnt guy u go cary your frustration meet?
innocent man only if he DOESN'T know but if u know ya not innocent.this no be relationship na marriage oh
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by One4me: 2:39pm On May 20, 2020
Angelfrost:
Nah... You have absolutely no such right!!!

You can actually kill yourself if you so desire, but even then that life is still not also yours to take.

Only a weak man will threaten his fellow man for sleeping with his wife (same goes for women)... It's bad enough your own wife cheats on you, threatening her partner is further sign of weakness.

Take pictures or make a damn video as evidence for the court (traditional and judicial); kick her cheating ass to the roadside without a dime to her name; go work on your insulted manhood, and move on with your life!!!.... How hard can this be ye Africans??! tongue

Good comment until you displayed your slave mentality!
Is it only Africans that kill the lover of their wife or did you grow up in a cage without access to foreign news?
I find self deprecating Niggars so disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Johnchyz(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2020
IS LIKE CHEATING IS LEGALIZED?
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by maazi45: 2:40pm On May 20, 2020
Ginomel:

You got it right. I wonder when they will stop fighting the victim, face your partner he/she brought the person in.

As far as it is a consented arrangement and not a rape, the husband is a fool confronting the man . You can only react if he argues with you despite the misdemeanour.
Go.Bleep anoda man wife first u go see
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by One4me: 2:41pm On May 20, 2020
petitejolie:
He likes this is wife o. If it were to be another man he would have pushed, slapped or pounced on the wife wen she was busy holding him saying honey please.

He is a weak man, what we call a "Whussy", too "pussy-whipped" to be in his right senses.
This sort of man will actually kill anybody, to claim back his lost bitch, forgeting that he can only take a horse to the river, he cant force it to drink water
. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Hoodgod(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video which is going round on social media has captured the moment a man unleashed his anger after catching his wife red handed in a hotel room with another man.

According to reports, the lady had gone to a hotel with her lover, and after some minutes, her husband arrived at the scene.

The lady who was shocked after seeing her husband in the same hotel tried to calm his anger down, but he kept on yelling at the both of them, especially his wife’s lover.

According to the husband, he has the right to kill the man for catching him in a hotel with his wife.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDGxmxP0w6k
toto business gone wrong!! Oga no kill person o or u face the time in prison.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Buharidgeneral: 2:42pm On May 20, 2020
Look like set up

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by semyman: 2:43pm On May 20, 2020
Hoes an't loyal no more
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by maazi45: 2:44pm On May 20, 2020
akpur1:
If am the one fucking your wife and you hit me, I’ll deal with your ass because it was consensual I no rape or force her. Carry your wounded ego away
keep bleeping cause u go dey grave they beg To come out
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by One4me: 2:45pm On May 20, 2020
semyman:
Hoes an't loyal no more

Hoes were never loyal since day one! undecided
Not even in the garden of Eden. grin grin

The only time l may react to such provocation from another man is "if it was done INSIDE my matrimonial Home".
That man has crossed into my territory and whatever happens to him, the Law allows a man to protect his own dwelling and stand his ground, inside it.
I will just snuff-out both of them and l assure you, l will walk free at the end of the legal tussle.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by guvna(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2020
Nasty biaaatchhh, what style did he even give her?
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Idiotmod: 2:48pm On May 20, 2020
Chatflick:

Dude haba
U no even know say Adam no get problem until God give am wife

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2020
One4me:

Good comment until you displayed your slave mentality!
Is it only Africans that kill the lover of their wife or did you grow up in a cage without access to foreign news?
I find self deprecating Niggars so disgusting

You are being unnecessarily and unduly sensitive... Take a chill pill!!!

This is an African owned and populated forum; this is a Nigerian news bit; I am a full blooded and proud African.... What is slavish or denigrating about using the term "Africans", who happen to be the very people I banter with daily here??!... Americans and Europeans allude to one another as such during banter...

In what way and manner did I insinuate or refer or even make any form of comparisons between Africa and Abroad??!... You pulled that out from your own oversensitive mind!!!...

By the by, at what point did Africans calling fellow citizens Africans become condescending, self deprecating or insulting??!... Why read meanings or find faults where there are none??!...

Sigh... See ehn, the rule of the thumb remains: If you can't take the heat, stick to watching TV... If simple banter offends you, then social media is no place for you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by itsene: 2:50pm On May 20, 2020
YES!
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 20, 2020
One4me:

Stop lying to yourself!
if you can still give her a "last Bleep" under those circumstances, it shows you are pussy whipped and it wont be your last time.
Women go sabi take advantage of persin like you sha
. grin grin

cheesy
I also wonder what that “last fvck of her life” is meant to achieve!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by EricSmallz(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2020
tyup:
Some men are just so foolish.....if you caught ur wife with another man in bed you got no business with the man it's ur wife u got business with turn her to Battery there if you so wish

imagine the wife standing while the concubine is kneeling so annoying sad
Mr man, what if the man is a close acquaintance to the husband or even a friend? God passed Judgment on Eve, Adam before Satan. Think
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Billygee2u: 2:52pm On May 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Fake tears, I bet you she ain't sorry. She just got caught and its traumatizing
Ladies ain't faithful and loyal anymore. That girl your calling your sweet heart today gonna give you bitter heart tomorrow. I detest anything call ladies. Anything that bleed blood every month fear that and hate that with passion ,so that you can live long
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Parisian: 2:54pm On May 20, 2020
Says men who claim they're polygamous in nature.
Perfecttouchade:
women are just the scam in it cheesy you can't satisfy a woman with everything.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Ginomel(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2020
maazi45:
una two no get sense at all na una dey follow pipo wife

You are a skunk, and I am a realist.

I stand on my words a million times. if your wife goes to another man, blame her not the man.

Be exposed a bit.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Parisian: 2:55pm On May 20, 2020
Says an unattractive pot bellied man grin
emrain:
I wonder how Men bring themselves so low to cheat with ugly and fat women. I mean, if you must cheat, at least let the woman be worth it. Smh.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Odogwu999(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2020
To marry i the fear wella and after GOD fear women
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Ohiozoje(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2020
Help a fellow nairalander.
I haven't resume work yet and I am so broke.
Pls help a brother in need. I can't feed myself.
01_6_28_7_79_16 g_t_b
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by truespeak: 3:02pm On May 20, 2020
Can a man take fire in his bosom and his clothes not be burned?or can one walk on hot coals and his feet not be burned?

Indeed even a thief if he steals when he is hungry shall be allowed to restore and pay compensation but a man who sleeps with another man's wife, the husband of such a woman cannot be placated "he WILL NOT SPARE IN THE DAY OF VENGEANCE"and "he will not regard any ransom, nor gifts though they be many"

However if he the husband has committed adultery with another, the Law of "he who is without sin cast the first stone" shall apply to him for if he carries out judgement on the man who slept with his wife, the same shall befall him.

It is ONLY he who is without sin that can Rightly carry out judgement and have the support to do so
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Myself2(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2020
Those were his emotions speaking without the benefit of intellect
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 20, 2020
Parisian:
Says an unattractive pot bellied man grin
gringrin more reasons why I should cheat with only hot ladies. I mean, imagine two fat and ugly people loved up in bed. Yuck.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 20, 2020
No one reserves the right to take the life of another man. ..must salute him for showing restraint in the face of such attrocious provocation . Its not easy. A man is most vulnerable when is angry.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by semyman: 3:12pm On May 20, 2020
With all the orphan ladies everywhere, you choose to go for a married woman definitely it's not for the fun but for the money she will be paying you for the service, thief.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by CaptainFM1: 3:13pm On May 20, 2020
macfish101:
Technically he has the right to kill the intruder and go scotch free under the law. Chai..... Cheating no go ooo.

Pls quote the law out!
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by teemy(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2020
Awoo88:

If he had kill the man at the heat of the moment, hr will walk free. At worst it will be ruled involuntary

If he had then, it would premeditated murder as he followed her from home. He either gets the noose or life imprisonment if the judge is lenient. Even if it was lowered to manslaughter, he would still serve jail term.

There is no substitute to human life.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by CodeTemplar: 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
Two mumus.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by iammolise(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2020
If I caught my wife red handed like this I will just keep quiet, give the man a handshake and go home and wait for her... Only that alone she will not be coming back to beg for mercy, she will come to beg for her belongings... I will take thrill in the suspense of them choking over what my plan for both of them is smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.