Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (88763 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by zexy2030(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2020
sim37:

you know how many men don enter grave because of this? na if d man no kill u, u go get mouth to say " it's consensual
Can u quench the rage of an envious man? Nigga u r just playing with a trigger pointed against u. Some emotions are destructive before knowledge tells u, emotion is stronger than knowledge, tell a thief with live gun, that he can't have what u worked for just like that, don't plea for ur life, it is then u will know that some human are demons then realize u funeral that day, what u did was wrong ur emotion has outsmarted u. That's why this life is a choice, u should choose either to live in the spirit and follow the instruction of the spirit( which can make you a semi god) or follow ur hormones and become a public bread for parasites.
This life na sense, no dey do things because dem say or do things to impress, being urself makes life less complicated but it shouldn't affect ur dreaming big.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by orumba(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2020
Not a big deal
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by ifiokbenzy(m): 10:09am On May 21, 2020
Idiotmod:
Why you go kill them. But women, I fear who no fear them
God self fear them na him make am no get wife
You win �
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 11:00am On May 21, 2020
spiritedtete:

How many women have you been with... if you are an alpha male you will understand my point...

Name 3 things you want to be in life and eliminate women out of it... they are part of you even if you are gay.. you won't still do without them(might not necessarily be sex)

If you understand real life hustle you will discover that what motivate a man apart from power is women. Even if you will end up.with just one.. but that one will rule over 100s of her kind.

Perhaps you are not of Age now. You will understand this later in life. I have come along way to understood manythings so far.
Ok, Elder Solomon Muhammad. I wish I had time to reply you.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by kecyb(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2020
akpur1:
If am the one fucking your wife and you hit me, I’ll deal with your ass because it was consensual I no rape or force her. Carry your wounded ego away
Bro try me first. I'll bury you alive without any trace!!
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by flickytrip: 12:40pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by 900warriorz: 1:45pm On May 21, 2020
We no understand the language...for the man to have said that, it could be someone he knows.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by akpur1(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2020
kecyb:

Bro try me first. I'll bury you alive without any trace!!
Really don’t try me. I go Bleep your wife send you video for modifications

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by hkidola00(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2020
aminu114:
this useless husband he is responsible for her cheated u caught your wife with a man in a hotel nd u are still not angry with but the man she knows that u love her much u cant do a thing if she cheats thats why she did it. if im the husband my anger will be 80% to my wife 20% to the guy he didnt drag her to the hotel she followed him
what u wrote here is absolute truth, my girlfriend cheated on me badly too... I think women will cheat because they know u love them very very well and u won't do anything
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Cityguy: 1:03am On May 22, 2020
Oga, you've got no fucking right to kill nobody cos you caught your wife with the person. You can't be the accuser, the judge and executioner in your matter in a sane society. If your wife likes, she may say she is tired of staying with your ass and you ain't gonna do no shit about that!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by SavageResponse(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2020
Sammology:

Don’t even try it unless you want to spend some years in jail. Consensual sex with another person’s husband or wife is punishable by law in Nigeria and attract prison sentence

Please quote the section of Nigerian law which stipulates punishment for consensual sex
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by SavageResponse(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

It will become my word against his.
Oh sorry he is dead, Trust me, I would kill him and walk away free.
The greatest mistake the wife will make is not to be on my side, I can easily claim I paid for the room, went to get something, came back and heard my wife screaming and their will be multiple witnesses.
Oh and he slipped and fell

How will you prove that you paid for the room?

If the other guy is a regular client of the hotel there is no way they would agree to hotel corroborate your lie!
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by ArcToyin(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2020
Babatunde40:
The woman looked forward to collecting the external banana but it failed. I can bet she has forgotten that she was Hot few hours ago

Exactly, only if they could put this on their mind before going into the act. Once there is interception, the hot body diminshes.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Topsic70: 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
neutrotoba:

Why would a man sleep another man's wife in the first place.
More like "why should a respectable woman open up to a man not her husband in d 1st place".

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.