Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (88721 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by habsydiamond(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2020
after having the right to kill her then he will have the left to go to jail.... yeye man. grin grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Omagreat(f): 3:26pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:
Ifam d man, I'm killing both of them.... Then kill myself

What's your gain then?
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by dojumav: 3:27pm On May 20, 2020
see the stupid lady trying to hug the husband .. I for slap her for there.. u booked an appointment with the guy and now crying up and down. .chai men have suffered.. just imagine things I would have done to the guy kneeling......... kratos mode....mm
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2020
Women with their wahala sef

Well, for your UK used Smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Emma1Oj(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
angry
hope you done c watin your friend do bah..?? hope u kn d meaning of the thing she do so?
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by apatheticme(f): 3:32pm On May 20, 2020
Maize247:
Women lipsrsealed This type of woman should be beating withth iron rod without mercy

Wonder if you'll say the same if the man was the one cheating!
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by vinceobe: 3:33pm On May 20, 2020
The adulterer was no doubt attracted by the woman's huge ass. Now see the mess he has put himself. Let the man throw the woman away. Good riddance to bad rubbish. In olden times, both would have been stoned to death immediately. Adulterers, nowadays, are very lucky. I have always advised women, if you know you do not love your husband again, please pack your load and leave. It is a great damage to a man's ego if he finds his wife cheating.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Debbylicious(f): 3:36pm On May 20, 2020
So who followed them to take pictures?
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by mordred44: 3:38pm On May 20, 2020
Chinekeme see wetin d woman carry 4 back....na baby sitter
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by akpur1(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2020
One4me:

keep Kwaiet there!
We are talkning about a married woman here, not some Olosho!
If you are married, go back to the video of the MARRIAGE OATH/VOWS YOU TOOK and LISTEN to what you said.

If yo are not, let me quote a small line in what we say for your attention: TO FORSAKE ALL OTHER MAN/WOMAN
Some Men get angry and kill people like you, because of this sort of nonsense talk or las las, they lace you with Maguun.
What do you profit from sleeping with a married woman sef, despite all the tight, under 21 that litter the place?
Is it due your low self esteem, poverty or what ?

Dont come back with a lame arguement, just acknowledge, if you are wrong.

Oga shutup you know nothing you can try me with your wife and go Scott free
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by akpur1(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2020
joe4christ:

See this one. Just try it with someone like me. Aswear u won't even have 10sec to breath your last. It will be so swift...
And for the record, the man came with his friend Who was recording the video.
Simply avoid peoples wife if u wanna last!
Only a foolish one will say I won’t breath 10 secs
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by bankole200(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2020
If I were the man, I will just allow her( the wife to go on her separate way). The eyes that will last longer till old age doesn't start bringing problems at the youthful age.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Venerable612(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2020
tyup:
Some men are just so foolish.....if you caught ur wife with another man in bed you got no business with the man it's ur wife u got business with turn her to Battery there if you so wish

imagine the wife standing while the concubine is kneeling so annoying sad

It’s a common trend.

When a woman catches her husband cheating with another lady as well, they only attack the lady.

People just assume it’s the fault of the third-party that their spouse commits adultery.

I agree with you. Very wrong I must say.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Femeto: 3:51pm On May 20, 2020
If na your gateman or house boy you catch your wife with na still your wife you go attack abi? and their jobs are still safe. Think man.
tyup:
Some men are just so foolish.....if you caught ur wife with another man in bed you got no business with the man it's ur wife u got business with turn her to Battery there if you so wish

imagine the wife standing while the concubine is kneeling so annoying sad
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by raphy(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2020
One4me:

Stop lying to yourself!
if you can still give her a "last Bleep" under those circumstances, it shows you are pussy whipped and it wont be your last time.
Women go sabi take advantage of persin like you sha
. grin grin

who be you to.mention.me,
am just joking.niqqa just chill .

no mention.me again just waka pass
women will.take advantage of you and eat money not me.

i was just joking u end up qouting me so stop there.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Awoo88: 3:53pm On May 20, 2020
teemy:

If he had then, it would premeditated murder as he followed her from home. He either gets the noose or life imprisonment if the judge is lenient. Even if it was lowered to manslaughter, he would still serve jail term.

There is no substitute to human life.
Bros he will walk. Any two bit lawyer can argue involuntary manslaughter. He lost his mind as soon as he saw his wife under another man. There is no way you or any lawyer no matter how great can tell what was on the man's mind before he got to the hotel. The functional phase here is "
at the heat of the moment ". There is no substitute for human life but a man should not be stupid to put his life at risk over pussy. A married one at that. If the adulterous man had died, he died a very useless death and for nothing. In US, it will be temporary lost of sanity.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Youngzero2(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2020
R
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Hassan88(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2020
Unfaithful bitches everywhere.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Zinpat: 3:57pm On May 20, 2020
Ur wife was wrong but u don't have d right 2 take anybody's life, afterall u men do worse and go scot-free.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 20, 2020
macfish101:
Technically he has the right to kill the intruder and go scotch free under the law. Chai..... Cheating no go ooo.
IF it was the LADY that caught the man now, she would have stabbed her husband several times to death.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 20, 2020
Zinpat:
Ur wife was wrong but u don't have d right 2 take anybody's life, afterall u men do worse and go scot-free.
If it was the LADY that caught the man now, she would have stabbed her husband to death in that Hotel.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by toprealman: 4:09pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:
What a foolish thing to do. Kill yourself because your girl/wife is cheating on you?
Is she the reason why you are living? Are there no responsibile single ladies out there?
Simples, madam.... clearly I'm not good enough for you. Take her home, pack her stuff, hand her back to her family.
Wishes them well and continue with your life. One major hazard just got eliminated.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Billygee2u: 4:12pm On May 20, 2020
chiemmanuel:

An apology by itself, does not fix anything!

Some people apologise just because they've been caught, not because they're sorry.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by abbey621(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2020
iammolise:
If I caught my wife red handed like this I will just keep quiet, give the man a handshake and go home and wait for her... Only that alone she will not be coming back to beg for mercy, she will come to beg for her belongings... I will take thrill in the suspense of them choking over what my plan for both of them is smiley

Pray you don't live abroad, you'll be the one to pack out and still pay her spousal and child support grin grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Barestic(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2020
Eyaaaaa

Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Pavore9: 4:25pm On May 20, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Is there any law about, where you can be raped and not raped.

The state prosecutor would come up with the argument that it was consensual and the wife willingly went to the hotel to meet up with man while the husband trailed her, that it was premeditated.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Samade7: 4:25pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:

kill person cos of a woman?
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Reptyle(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video which is going round on social media has captured the moment a man unleashed his anger after catching his wife red handed in a hotel room with another man.

According to reports, the lady had gone to a hotel with her lover, and after some minutes, her husband arrived at the scene.

The lady who was shocked after seeing her husband in the same hotel tried to calm his anger down, but he kept on yelling at the both of them, especially his wife’s lover.

According to the husband, he has the right to kill the man for catching him in a hotel with his wife.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDGxmxP0w6k

He doesnt have any right to kill the man. His wife is a fully grown and consenting adult who wasn't under any form of compulsion. He doesnt even have the right to kill the woman either. The only right he has is to divorce his wife.

If he kills or even harms the man or woman, he will face charges and do time in prison. In the case of death, a good lawyer can get him a manslaughter rap on the plea of extreme provocation....note that I said a GOOD LAWYER.

Best bet for the man is to thank God his wife's infidelity has been exposed. He can get a divorce or decide to settle with her.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by teemy(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2020
Awoo88:

Bros he will walk. Any two bit lawyer can argue involuntary manslaughter. He lost his mind as soon as he saw his wife under another man. There is no way you or any lawyer no matter how great can tell what was on the man's mind before he got to the hotel. The functional phase here is "
at the heat of the moment ". There is no substitute for human life but a man should not be stupid to put his life at risk over pussy. A married one at that. If the adulterous man had died, he died a very useless death and for nothing. In US, it will be temporary lost of sanity.

Let's look on the law side.

He was not insane when he started stalking the lady from home.

Murder weapon: if he brought that from home, he is surely a gonner. If from the scene of the crime, it might look like in the heat of the moment.

If he had wanted to stop things, he could have called her once she stepped into the hotel. Since he let her into the room, there was no more heat in the moment as his suspicion of following her was to be expected. He even went with a companion for emphasis.

In that situation, the highest he could gave done to seek redress was to sue the man for interference in His marriage which I think is like six months imprisonment and possibly an amount in damages to the man (not sure).
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by Heyitsmartins: 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
Want to introduce you all to the best, reliable and most affordable PI i have ever come across... with his help and services i can say that he has helped my life and making me know my worth more. I believed that my wife was cheating on me but i had no proof at hand and i needed it so badly, came across a comment on Reddit about the works of Mr Gary and his services so i decided to reach out to him and within days of contact i had the proofs i needed. I was able to see all what my wife does with her phone, from her whatsapp, call logs, pictures she exchanged, social media accounts she signed up for, bank statements and more.
Mr Gary (cybertechhub100 at gmail dot com) is a Pro, very fast, honest and affordable i must say. Hes the best of all of them out there and i can only recommend him to you'll. I promised him i will do this.
Just so you know, if you need any of his hack services, dont hesitate to contact him he will definitely come through for you.
Re: Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" by willyjacs(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
Mrkcee:
because of pussy?

na every man mumu like u?
as if there's no life after pussy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.