Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? (4815 Views)

I’m 38 Years Old & I Need A Husband. N50m For Anyone Who Will Marry Me (video) / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? by SeniorGee(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2020
Norahsthought:
Hey guys, so a little background story. I'm 25, finished school quite early (schooled abroad), and got a good headstart. I am pretty comfortable, I have a good job with a great growth trajectory. So really, I'm focused on my career right now and not particularly interested in starting a family soon.

So here's the real story. I have two male friends who have shown interest in marrying me. They are both doing very well and from equally good backgrounds. I initially wasn't interested in marriage (at least for now) but you know friends and family. I am not in love with any of them or even with anyone at the moment (I am a woman of war lol) but they are both great guys.

So my challenge now that I have decided to be open to marriage is this, how do I choose? Should I even listen to the advice of friends and family to open up to getting married to one of these men or should I just wait till when I feel ready? I need advice and please be nice.

Sweetheart please hold on, if you are not fully ready emotionally and otherwise, don't go into it. Marriage will either make or mar you so please take you time and pray. May God guide you
Re: I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? by macfish101(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2020
Mayannar:

grin You're the correct Nigga ba... lmao
lol.... Yes na. Na me be the real G
Re: I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? by majamajic(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2020
Norahsthought:
Well, isn't it funny? I am from the eastern part of Nigeria myself smiley

Now that advice is invalid. I am not tribalistic, thank you.

The advice is not from me , am just trying to help u out , cos I know the person will not explain to u ,
Re: I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? by Norahsthought(f): 5:05pm On May 23, 2020
Thank you

SeniorGee:

Sweetheart please hold on, if you are not fully ready emotionally and otherwise, don't go into it. Marriage will either make or mar you so please take you time and pray. May God guide you
Re: I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? by Norahsthought(f): 5:06pm On May 23, 2020
Sound advice. Thank you

HeavenlyCherub:

Choose the one that knows how to talk to you when angry, communicates,the better provider and one who understands you will not always like each other but despite this, he will continue to love and respect you. Clear your eyes of love as that feeling of infatuation fades off after a couple of years.
Re: I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:50pm On May 23, 2020
Norahsthought:
Hey guys, so a little background story. I'm 25, finished school quite early (schooled abroad), and got a good headstart. I am pretty comfortable, I have a good job with a great growth trajectory. So really, I'm focused on my career right now and not particularly interested in starting a family soon.

So here's the real story. I have two male friends who have shown interest in marrying me. They are both doing very well and from equally good backgrounds. I initially wasn't interested in marriage (at least for now) but you know friends and family. I am not in love with any of them or even with anyone at the moment (I am a woman of war lol) but they are both great guys.

So my challenge now that I have decided to be open to marriage is this, how do I choose? Should I even listen to the advice of friends and family to open up to getting married to one of these men or should I just wait till when I feel ready? I need advice and please be nice.
My piece of advice? Let no one force you to get married neither should you marry someone you aren't in love with.
Re: I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 23, 2020
I don't think you have seen your chemistry. Jusk keep your WIFI on mentally and spiritually 2-4-7 with your eyes and shoulder down. When you see the hotspot guy, you will receive the emotional signal with full strength without wavering. Except, you don't trust God for His perfect will.

-Which one of them do you receive strong signal from? If both low, wait a bit... Let your WIFI do its work as God designate for you.

Don't bend and choose based on family or societal pressure which will alter your instinct connectivity (its clear in your write up already). You are trying to wave your static and focused mind to suit societal demand.

First, examine your heart very well in regards to lifetime marriage. Which one of them is your heart (spirit) mentally and physically connected to?? Remember, flowing as casual friends doesn't guarantee marital flows, because you can be destined as friends, not marriage.

-It could be one of them or not either. The solution is God within you to do connectivity examination and pray
Re: I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? by OnPointMan(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2020
Norahsthought:

it's obvious neither of the two is your man. Moreover
, you haven't started dating them and the are already talking marriage? That sounds fake.
Re: I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? by efewizey(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2020
Norahsthought:

Best case scenario break up with both sons of Adam and marry me... I can make your life sweet.
Re: I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? by clevybrown(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2020
Norahsthought:

Anytime u are ready to marry, ensure u settle with someone ur heart connects with ( Love ) and not just any available option so u don't regret it later in life.
Re: I Have Two Men Who Want To Marry Me - How Do I Choose? by TheDon247: 11:05pm On May 23, 2020
I was toasting a girl on WhatsApp, I later entered Twitter and forgot about her for 5 days. I just checked my WhatsApp and saw that she accepted to date me, she also broke up with me 2 days after. All without my knowledge.

Shey I try?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Been A Victim Of Rape. Myself, By My Husband / Shock As University Student Releases List Of Men She Infected With HIV/AIDS [pho / The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.