Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile. (1180 Views)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / Never Compliment A Woman / I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile. by Masterlover: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
What I’m about to show you here, right now, is the reason most “players” are called “sweet mouths”. This one “secret” is the main reason girls love players’ compliment, while they take the compliments of other guys less seriously.

I’ve been getting a lot of whatsapp msg from guys who have been following my articles. And one question that kept coming up is - weather it is right to even compliment a girl at all.

The anwser is yes.

Girls, like every other human being, love compliments and there is nothing wrong in giving it to them.

BUT THERE IS A RIGHT WAY TO GO ABOUT IT so as to get the desired result.

Follow these “right ways” I’m about to show you and girls would always love to have you around them.

Infact, this right ways will make any girl addicted to your compliments if you do it the right way.

THE TWO KEY POINTS ABOUT COMPLIMENTING GIRLS:

#1. How specific and true is it?

#2. The frequency matters.

Let us take these points one by one.

#1 HOW SPECIFIC AND TRUE IS IT?

One problem about complimenting girls is that it makes them feel good JUST with THEMSELVES .

And why is this a problem?

This is why...

A guy compliments a girl so that girl will feel good and then like him in exchange.

That is; you don’t compliment her just so she go feel herself. You do it so she go feel you join. But when she go feel herself because of your sweet words and she no come feel you – the compliment becomes a waste.

The right thing is not just to compliment her but to do it in a way that will make her like you for the compliment.

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?

Simple – by using a direct compliment and not a general one.

What is the difference?

Let me give you examples.

Just saying: “You are beautiful” – is too general, every guy says that.

“I like your nose, our kids go cute die” – is specific. Or you could even go like: “Nice hair, let me steal this picture and ask my baby sister to make it”.

ANOTHER ONE:

“Nice smile” is general. “The way your lower lip curve when you smile tho” - is specific.

Are you getting the gist?

The more specific your compliment is the more it doesn’t sound like wash, and the more it makes her really really not just feel good about herself, But also, feel good about you for complimenting her.

And the formula is to make your compliment direct, followed by a little teasing.

More examples: “You are sexy” is general.

“This your hips sha, if I dream about it I will bite your lips” is specific (No go use this one for pastor pikin o, she will vex for you).

The reason this works is that>>>>

1. it makes your compliment appear real and not just something you’ve said JUST to be nice.

2.it makes her to feel good ABOUT HERSELF and the same time; GOOD ABOUT YOU.

#THE FREQUENCY OF YOUR COMPLIMENTS MATTERS

Too much of everything is bad. You should know that.

When you compliment a girl too often your compliments becomes too common and less powerful. Be sparse with it, you are not her ego booster, your job is not to make her feel good about herself.

If you must compliment a girl make sure she has earned it. It should be a reward from you to her.

Guys compliment girls just so she will reward her with her attention.

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong. Very wrong.

Your compliment should only be given when she really deserves it. You are the boss. You should be in-charge.

If she wears something you don’t like, don’t compliment it.

Last time I checked the devil is the father of all liars.

If you don’t think her lips are cute don’t say it.

She should just get your compliments when she really deserves it.

If you've read my ebook unlocking The Attraction Code (See My Profile For The Link), feel free to drop your experiences with the ebook on the page.

Have an awesome night, bro.

See you in my next article
Re: This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile. by Danielkelly: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oil dey your op continue. Your link dey get e problem
Re: This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile. by Masterlover: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wetin be the problem with the link?
Danielkelly:
Oil dey your op continue. Your link dey get e problem
Re: This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile. by KingDash: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Masterlover:
What I’m about to show you here, right now, is the reason most “players” are called “sweet mouths”. This one “secret” is the main reason girls love players’ compliment, while they take the compliments of other guys less seriously.

I’ve been getting a lot of whatsapp msg from guys who have been following my articles. And one question that kept coming up is - weather it is right to even compliment a girl at all.

The anwser is yes.

Girls, like every other human being, love compliments and there is nothing wrong in giving it to them.

BUT THERE IS A RIGHT WAY TO GO ABOUT IT so as to get the desired result.

Follow these “right ways” I’m about to show you and girls would always love to have you around them.

Infact, this right ways will make any girl addicted to your compliments if you do it the right way.

THE TWO KEY POINTS ABOUT COMPLIMENTING GIRLS:

#1. How specific and true is it?

#2. The frequency matters.

Let us take these points one by one.

#1 HOW SPECIFIC AND TRUE IS IT?

One problem about complimenting girls is that it makes them feel good JUST with THEMSELVES .

And why is this a problem?

This is why...

A guy compliments a girl so that girl will feel good and then like him in exchange.

That is; you don’t compliment her just so she go feel herself. You do it so she go feel you join. But when she go feel herself because of your sweet words and she no come feel you – the compliment becomes a waste.

The right thing is not just to compliment her but to do it in a way that will make her like you for the compliment.

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?

Simple – by using a direct compliment and not a general one.

What is the difference?

Let me give you examples.

Just saying: “You are beautiful” – is too general, every guy says that.

“I like your nose, our kids go cute die” – is specific. Or you could even go like: “Nice hair, let me steal this picture and ask my baby sister to make it”.

ANOTHER ONE:

“Nice smile” is general. “The way your lower lip curve when you smile tho” - is specific.

Are you getting the gist?

The more specific your compliment is the more it doesn’t sound like wash, and the more it makes her really really not just feel good about herself, But also, feel good about you for complimenting her.

And the formula is to make your compliment direct, followed by a little teasing.

More examples: “You are sexy” is general.

“This your hips sha, if I dream about it I will bite your lips” is specific (No go use this one for pastor pikin o, she will vex for you).

The reason this works is that>>>>

1. it makes your compliment appear real and not just something you’ve said JUST to be nice.

2.it makes her to feel good ABOUT HERSELF and the same time; GOOD ABOUT YOU.

#THE FREQUENCY OF YOUR COMPLIMENTS MATTERS

Too much of everything is bad. You should know that.

When you compliment a girl too often your compliments becomes too common and less powerful. Be sparse with it, you are not her ego booster, your job is not to make her feel good about herself.

If you must compliment a girl make sure she has earned it. It should be a reward from you to her.

Guys compliment girls just so she will reward her with her attention.

Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong. Very wrong.

Your compliment should only be given when she really deserves it. You are the boss. You should be in-charge.

If she wears something you don’t like, don’t compliment it.

Last time I checked the devil is the father of all liars.

If you don’t think her lips are cute don’t say it.

She should just get your compliments when she really deserves it.

If you've read my ebook unlocking The Attraction Code (See My Profile For The Link), feel free to drop your experiences with the ebook on the page.

Have an awesome night, bro.

See you in my next article
I just let my iphone 11 pro max do the talk.. no time to dey talk long talk for wetin I won fuccck.
Re: This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile. by Danielkelly: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
I can't access it
Masterlover:
Wetin be the problem with the link?
Re: This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile. by Masterlover: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2021
This is where we all get it all wrong... Do this and you only attract gold diggers and just want your money and not like you for who you are. See ehn girls these days are very smart and can see through your stupidity.
KingDash:
I just let my iphone 11 pro max do the talk.. no time to dey talk long talk for wetin I won fuccck.
Re: This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile. by Masterlover: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Simply click on my profile name and it will lead you to my signature link. Can't post the link here cos nairaland no dey allow person post link. Or simply send my a whatsapp msg on +234 807 636 6486 for the link
Danielkelly:
I can't access it
Re: This Best Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile. by KingDash: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Masterlover:
This is where we all get it all wrong... Do this and you only attract gold diggers and just want your money and not like you for who you are. See ehn girls these days are very smart and can see through your stupidity.
na so? na to change tactics..

(1) (Reply)

I Had Anal Sex With Bigcowhorn, Now This Is Happening..... / What Does This Mean? (18+) / Broken Relationships "the Cause" Ladies Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.