Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father (34166 Views)

Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2011
what is PMSL ?
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by fstranger1: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2011
buzugee:

what is PMSL ?

www.urbandic.com
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by koolchicco: 12:04am On Jan 21, 2011
fstranger1:

www.urbandic.com
cheesy cheesy
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 3:29am On Jan 21, 2011
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by ekubear1: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2011
[quote="buzugee"]
i guess your taste is one of a kind. i have never met any man who will pick kim kardashian over alicia keys, that is until now. kim kardashian is the type who guys just sleep with and run off. ray j and a whole host of niccaz just got a piece and ran off. you know why ? cuz its more hype than reality. once you get her in bed you get to see the real fugly mahfukaz behind the mask. this makes folk run off. now with alicia keyes ? the first dude who ever looked her way wifed her up straight and abandoned his family for her   now thats one helluva substance. swiss beatz couldnt believe his luck that she even likes him. he knocked her up straight so that nobody will touch her. he put his flag in the ground. thats beauty right thurr patna. recognize game
[/quote]

If I ever see Swizz in RL I'll punch him in the face.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Rs53-MPsJaI/RqKAdbP-J0I/AAAAAAAACQw/Y6H5oAagF7E/s400/1aanose29.gif[/img]

How he managed to get Alicia, I still do not know.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Jenifa1: 7:08am On Jan 21, 2011
^ what is RL?
abeg don't let me tell ur gf your lusting after alicia keys. grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by ekubear1: 7:14am On Jan 21, 2011
Jenifa_:

^ what is RL?
abeg don't let me tell your gf your lusting after alicia keys. grin

RL = real life

feel free to tell her, she doesn't care about me be attracted to celebs smiley

I've been crushing on Alicia for some time now. Such a talented woman. The fact that she is attractive too is just icing on the cake.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Jenifa1: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2011
just kidding. but i'm sure you know that.

so what other celebrities are you crushing on? just out of curiosity
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by ekubear1: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2011
I'm a fan of Gabrielle Union too.

Not really too many others. . . i don't really follow celebs that much. Just mostly people who were in sitcoms/movies I really liked.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Jenifa1: 7:50am On Jan 21, 2011
ha lots of guys are gabrielle union fans. I probably would be too if i were a guy.
and yea I wouldn't expect you to be following celebrities grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
eku_bear:

If I ever see Swizz in RL I'll punch him in the face.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_Rs53-MPsJaI/RqKAdbP-J0I/AAAAAAAACQw/Y6H5oAagF7E/s400/1aanose29.gif[/img]

How he managed to get Alicia, I still do not know.
am on the job. i have goons and mercenaries looking for him all over america. when they find him i want to make him an offer he cant refuse. i understand he wears size 10 shoes so i have made cement boots in size 10. he about to re-acquaint with the marine life in the Hudson river. kapishhh cool fuggedaboudid
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2011
eku_bear:

RL = real life

feel free to tell her, she doesn't care about me be attracted to celebs smiley

I've been crushing on Alicia for some time now. Such a talented woman. The fact that she is attractive too is just icing on the cake.
have a lil sip of this here playa.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2011
Jenifa_:

just kidding. but i'm sure you know that.

so what other celebrities are you crushing on? just out of curiosity

let me give you mine. well i dont crush on em. i just think they shur are purdy.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=purdy

kenya moore
sanaa lathan
melyssa ford
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by MrCork17: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
so what if her dadddy is IBO? angry (no oofeinse)
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Jenifa1: 3:16am On Jan 23, 2011
buzugee:

let me give you mine. well i dont crush on em. i just think they shur are purdy.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=purdy

kenya moore
sanaa lathan
melyssa ford

kenya moore is pretty but her implants are too big. 8/10

sanaa lathan is pretty but looks like a mean girl who is ready to kick ur ass. 7/10
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwRyF-XRCTOpoR1Li3yEVl3eXFy5UknvOsAxrJ5LtUZNXqbzeV[/img]

I don't see it. 6.5/10
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by fstranger1: 3:27am On Jan 23, 2011
@Jenifa:

I give you 2/10

jenifa's mom: 1/20 grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Jenifa1: 5:27am On Jan 23, 2011
well, you get a [b]-[/b]100/10
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by ekubear1: 5:59am On Jan 23, 2011
fstranger, bro. . . you are overdoing the trolling a little bit tongue
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by TeadroTec: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Lucasbalo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sagamite:

What law? To an American?

Have to what?

Where was the father when she was growing up so he can claim entitlement to demand she follows some "law" that has no meaning in her or to her life in reality?

A man abandoned a child and then at the first opportunity, when she is a grown woman, he has the guts to impose?
I am 100 percent in support of ur posting. Where was the father while she was growing up? They are just trying to milk her for her worth. The culture does not apply for a child u did not raise.
Rubbish!
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by khiaa(f): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
f

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) / Moyo Lawal Stuns In New Sultry Photos / Akpororo Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.