Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father (34168 Views)

Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Hell NO!

Fine face but I would not touch her with a barge pole.

Her aura/mannerisms look dour and boring. Not feminine enough.

Her libidinosity = Zero in my view.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-145990.0.html
i guess your taste is one of a kind. i have never met any man who will pick kim kardashian over alicia keys, that is until now. kim kardashian is the type who guys just sleep with and run off. ray j and a whole host of niccaz just got a piece and ran off. you know why ? cuz its more hype than reality. once you get her in bed you get to see the real fugly mahfukaz behind the mask. this makes folk run off. now with alicia keyes ? the first dude who ever looked her way wifed her up straight and abandoned his family for her  grin now thats one helluva substance. swiss beatz couldnt believe his luck that she even likes him. he knocked her up straight so that nobody will touch her. he put his flag in the ground. thats beauty right thurr patna. recognize game

1 Like

Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Sagamite(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2011
buzugee:

i guess your taste is one of a kind. i have never met any man who will pick kim kardashian over alicia keys, that is until now. kim kardashian is the type who guys just sleep with and run off. ray j and a whole host of niccaz just got a piece and ran off. you know why ? cuz its more hype than reality. once you get her in bed you get to see the real fugly mahfukaz behind the mask. this makes folk run off. now with alicia keyes ? the first dude who ever looked her way wifed her up straight and abandoned his family for her  grin now thats one helluva substance. swiss beatz couldnt believe his luck that she even likes him. he knocked her up straight so that nobody will touch her. he put his flag in the ground. thats beauty right thurr patna. recognize game

It really doesn't sound good for her beauty that the first dude that ever looked her way was when she was 27/28. grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2011
Sagamite:

It really doesn't sound good for her beauty that the first dude that ever looked her way was when she was 27/28. grin
you gotta understand that she is a very moralistic woman. in fact some people were going as far as to say that she was a lesbian because she wasnt into guys at all. she was focused on her career. then when she decided to take a breather and focus on her personal life, someone immediately abandoned his family and wifed her up. keep in mind that prior to this, all the black male entertainers were all salivating over her and wishing that she wasnt a lesbian (cuz they thought she was cuz she wasnt looking at no man ). so my fren the first dudes to look at her were wayyyyyyy b4 27/28 grin i happen to be one of the guys who had fantasy's about her. she shur is purdy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by tpia6: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
tpia*:

buzugee you have funny views.
i do ? undecided lol
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Sagamite(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
buzugee:

you gotta understand that she is a very moralistic woman. in fact some people were going as far as to say that she was a lesbian because she wasnt into guys at all. she was focused on her career. then when she decided to take a breather and focus on her personal life, someone immediately abandoned his family and wifed her up. keep in mind that prior to this, all the black male entertainers were all salivating over her and wishing that she wasnt a lesbian (cuz they thought she was cuz she wasnt looking at no man ). so my fren the first dudes to look at her were wayyyyyyy b4 27/28  grin i happen to be one of the guys who had fantasy's about her. she shur is purdy

You know a lot of Naija girls are very moralistic? undecided

But we know what they do under-G (at least if you are in the crowd of receivers).

So moralistic my backside.  tongue grin

She is so moralistic she dated and snatched a married man? grin

Yeah right! grin

Show me 3 moralistic woman and I will show you a document showing Amex Executives planning to move its credit card manufacturing process to Nigeria.

She would have been getting her fix somewhere, mate. grin

buzugee:

She definitely is not IT in my books.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by tpia6: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2011
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2011
Sagamite:

You know a lot of Naija girls are very moralistic? undecided

But we know what they do under-G (at least if you are in the crowd of receivers).

So moralistic my backside.  tongue grin

She is so moralistic she dated and snatched a married man? grin

Yeah right! grin

Show me 3 moralistic woman and I will show you a document showing Amex Executives planning to move its credit card manufacturing process to Nigeria.

She would have been getting her fix somewhere, mate. grin

She definitely is not IT in my books.
naija girls and alicia keyes are 2 different thangs. trust me the first dude who alicia keyes slept with would have run to the press to brag about it . no underg moves when it comes to celebs. so i truly believe she was saving herself.
as per snatching a married womans man ? lol dunno what to say but that the man got bamboozled, hoodwinked, ganked and discombobulated by the magnitude of beauty of mrs keyes. that kinda beauty will make you abandon your family and run off  grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2011
tpia*:

^^alicia keys isnt nigerian, so how did naija girls enter her matter.
good question grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Sagamite(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
tpia*:

^^alicia keys isnt nigerian, so how did naija girls enter her matter.

He mentioned "morality" (maybe because Keyes claims it).

That is one thing Naija girls claim more (in general) than western women and are quick to put up.

Since that is a group of females we will be mutually knowledgeable of and who are strong self-promoters of the virtue, they are a good fit as example as they are an obvious example mouth is different from reality despite our conservative outlook. If he can come to terms of that reality, then he can think through how much more it is unbelievable for a western woman to achieve such.

Worse still, one snatching husband in public.

buzugee:

naija girls and alicia keyes are 2 different thangs. trust me the first dude who alicia keyes slept with would have run to the press to brag about it . no underg moves when it comes to celebs. so i truly believe she was saving herself.
as per snatching a married womans man ? lol dunno what to say but that the man got bamboozled, hoodwinked, ganked and discombobulated by the magnitude of beauty of mrs keyes. that kinda beauty will make you abandon your family and run off  grin

She was saving herself out of "morality" to snatch a married man? grin

Mate, I don't buy it.

Her pool is low.

Mostly white men that have jungle fever and Malcolm X-type black men. grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
Sagamite:

He mentioned "morality" (maybe because Keyes claims it).

That is one thing Naija girls claim more (in general) than western women and are quick to put up.

Since that is a group of females we will be mutually knowledgeable of and who are strong self-promoters of the virtue, they are a good fit as example as they are an obvious example mouth is different from reality despite our conservative outlook. If he can come to terms of that reality, then he can think through how much more it is unbelievable for a western woman to achieve such.

Worse still, one snatching husband in public.

She was saving herself out of "morality" to snatch a married man? grin

Mate, I don't buy it.

Her pool is low.

Mostly white men that have jungle fever and Malcolm X-type black men. grin
bruh, you can only begin to imagine the sheer magnitude of the morality of mrs keyes. read this http://www.kgbanswers.com/is-alicia-keys-a-virgin/4746449
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2011
she aint no hoodrat. recognize class when you see it grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Sagamite(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2011
Her body is so beautiful it can only be touched by a married man? grin grin grin grin grin

As one of my friends keep on drumming in my head "Women lie too much to keep an image of chastity, never believe a word".

If any woman says only 2 previous patners, multiply by 3. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by koolchicco: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Her body is so beautiful it can only be touched by a married man? grin grin grin grin grin

As one of my friends keep on drumming in my head "Women lie too much to keep an image of chastity, never believe a word".

If any woman says only 2 previous patners, multiply by 3. grin grin grin grin grin

4th time(from 3 different persons grin) am hearing these words facts today. grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Her body is so beautiful it can only be touched by a married man?  grin grin grin grin grin

If any woman says only 2 previous patners, multiply by 3.  grin grin grin grin grin
you know i think there is more to the story than meets the eye. the dude prolly was in the middle of a divorce, or was telling her that they dont live together anymore etc etc etc. who knows right ? what matters is that she is 100 times better looking than this taliban looking woman

kim kardashian prolly owns a couple of RPGs at home. looking like an afghan warrior lol grin grin grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2011
koolchicco:

[/b]

4th time(from 3 different persons grin) am hearing these words facts today. grin
that means you should get a pre-nup. the gods are warning you grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by isalegan2: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2011
Enough already! Okay.

1) Alicia was involved with one of her producers/handlers/whatevers from the time she was 16.
2) If a woman tells you 0, would you still multiply by 3. 0x3=0.
3) Get your facts straight or get your trifling selves out of this thread. smiley  

Never mind. Carry on. grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by aminalib(f): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
lol who ever said that alicia keyes is "moralistic"  sad sad sad this is someone that was dating a man that was still married, umm yea, and please she has had boyfriends before swizz beats, so cut that bullshit about the first man that met her wifed her up
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
isale_gan2:

Enough already! Okay.

1) Alicia was involved with one of her producers/handlers/whatevers from the time she was 16.
3) Get your facts straight or get your trifling selves out of this thread. smiley  

Never mind. Carry on. grin
you aint said nothing but a word grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2011
aminalib:

lol who ever said that alicia keyes is "moralistic"  sad sad sad this is someone that was dating a man that was still married, umm yea, and please she has had boyfriends before swizz beats, so cut that bullshit about the first man that met her wifed her up
am finna sell alicia some haterade so she can shake off the haters like aminalib. grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
finna sell one of these to alicia

for all the playa hataz
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by aminalib(f): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
buzugee:

am finna sell alicia some haterade so she can shake off the haters like aminalib.  grin

i see u like to live your life through celebrities, hater? how old are u to even be using that word? why am i hating because i am stating the truth?
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
aminalib:

i see u like to live your life through celebrities, hater? how old are u to even be using that word? why am i hating because i am stating the truth?
this here ought to knock your azz out

Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by aminalib(f): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
thank u for the cold drink grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2011
aminalib:

thank u for the cold drink grin
your welcome grin grin grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2011
seriously though, i dont live through celebs. matta fact i am anti-celeb.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Sagamite(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
buzugee:

you know i think there is more to the story than meets the eye. the dude prolly was in the middle of a divorce, or was telling her that they dont live together anymore etc etc etc. who knows right ? what matters is that she is 100 times better looking than this taliban looking woman

Yeah right!  grin

You are telling me a sane woman still falls for that shyt in this day and age?

Bollocks!

Another of the aphorisms my friend drums it into me, "women know what they are doing, don't allow them to play stewpid".  grin grin grin grin

koolchicco:

[/b]

Let me give you one more from my wise friend.  grin

He said never believe a woman that is not a virgin telling you she is now celibate.

He said: "Bullshyt, if you aint fcking her, someone else is". grin grin grin grin grin

This guy has sisters and he sees how they lie to the different guys that keep on toasting them in Nigeria. He knows how they treat the ones they like.

isale_gan2:

Of course!

You can reasonably tell a virgin.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Yeah right!  grin

You are telling me a sane woman still falls for that shyt in this day and age?

Bollocks!

Another of the aphorisms my friend drums it into me, "women know what they are doing, don't allow them to play stewpid".  grin grin grin grin

Let me give you one more from my wise friend.  grin

He said never believe a woman that is not a virgin telling you she is now celibate.

He said: "Bullshyt, if you aint fcking her, someone else is". grin grin grin grin grin

This guy has sisters and he sees how they lie to the different guys that keep on toasting them in Nigeria. He knows how they treat the ones they like.

Of course!

You can reasonably tell a virgin.
a sane woman wouldnt fall for that shytt in this day and age but an innocent woman like mrs keyes will grin grin.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Sagamite(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2011
buzugee:

a sane woman wouldnt fall for that shytt in this day and age but an innocent woman like mrs keyes will grin grin.

Yeah Right! grin

Amex is opening its new credit card call-centre in Oluwole. grin grin grin grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by aminalib(f): 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2011
buzugee:

seriously though, i dont live through celebs. matta fact i am anti-celeb.

ok , me as well.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Yeah Right! grin

Amex is opening its new credit card call-centre in Oluwole.  grin grin grin grin
finally amex is doing something right. robbing the rich to give to the poor (albeit unwittingly giving to the poor via 419)  grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by koolchicco: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Yeah Right! grin

Amex is opening its new credit card call-centre in Oluwole. grin grin grin grin

PMSL grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Akpororo Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections (Photos) / Rema Is Better Than Wizkid – Nigerians Make Comparison On Twitter / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.