Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Am Afraid Of Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Afraid Of Getting Married (1509 Views)

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / I Am Afraid Of Sex. How Can I Prevent Extreme Tiredness After Sex? / Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Afraid Of Getting Married by Kenmatt(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=emkz post=89776057][/quote]

You're great.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Getting Married by Joshforeal: 9:54pm On May 20, 2020
purplecoco:
Marriage is never meant to be perfect, but it’s always good to prepare yourself for the challenges. People nowadays marry for the wrong reasons, hence why their marriage is going downhill and putting that pressure on you.
You're a cutie cheesy
purplecoco:
Marriage is never meant to be perfect, but it’s always good to prepare yourself for the challenges. People nowadays marry for the wrong reasons, hence why their marriage is going downhill and putting that pressure on you.
You're a cutie

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Of Getting Married by tunize(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2020
when u marry cos of yansh and breast alone, or handsomeness, height or wealth alone without giving tru meaning to a relationship i guess wat one gets, is story upon story. Marriage is deeper than physical attribute or material things combined.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Getting Married by divineuk(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2020
Life is all about taking risk
Re: I Am Afraid Of Getting Married by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 20, 2020
OP no be only you
I just dey reason that thing say I go marry one day
Which kind babe I wan settle down with
Re: I Am Afraid Of Getting Married by Queenzzy: 8:28pm On May 21, 2020
littlemistress:

Don't be scared sis, we've got God. And with God, ALL THINGS ( including marital success) are possible. smiley
That's true dear, May God help us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Konji ! Playboy Model,becky Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets In Red Hot Swimsuit / Ladies: Never Cheat With These People / Is It Wrong To Kiss Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.