Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

What's The Difference? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference? (1103 Views)

The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / What's the difference between looking African and African American? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference? by Naijalawa2: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2007
Nairalanders abeg help me o. I want to start putting everyone where they belong. Please I need to know the difference between: 1. A friend that is a girl, 2. a girlfriend, 3. a fiancee and 4. a wife. Some things dey happen.
Re: What's The Difference? by drrionelli(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2007
Just wondering--how do you currently define these terms?
Re: What's The Difference? by faa(f): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2007
Right. How old are you?
Re: What's The Difference? by OmoEko1(f): 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2007
10 :-x :-x
Re: What's The Difference? by iice(f): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2007
Bwahahahaha grin grin
Re: What's The Difference? by smile007: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Difference? by desodgi(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2007
All silly replies. . . .

Naija_lawa:

Nairalanders abeg help me o. I want to start putting everyone where they belong. Please I need to know the difference between: 1. A friend that is a girl, 2. a girlfriend, 3. a fiancee and 4. a wife. Some things dey happen.

1. A frnd that is a gurl is simply a gurl that is a friend.

2. A gurlfriend is one that u have chosen to spend more time with talking bout ur future and hers,and if something leads to another,its all part of tha talking(understand?)

3. A fiancee is wan ur ready to marry now,if need be.

4. A wife is wan that ur legally assigned to and has agreed to stand by you even in times of trouble and ready to give you babies if u both want any[b](Is part of the contract).[/b]

5. And a concubine is wan ur seeing secretly and dont want ur No1. wife to know about.

Has ur question bin answered?
Mr seun close this thread no more post!
Re: What's The Difference? by mellow(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2007
@desodgi:

All silly replies. . . .

1. A frnd that is a girl is simply a girl that is a friend.

2. A girlfriend is one that u have chosen to spend more time with talking bout your future and hers,and if something leads to another,its all part of tha talking(understand?)

3. A fiancee is wan your ready to marry now,if need be.

4. A wife is wan that your legally assigned to and has agreed to stand by you even in times of trouble and ready to give you babies if u both want any[b](Is part of the contract).[/b]

5. And a concubine is wan your seeing secretly and don't want your No1. wife to know about.

Has your question bin answered?
Mr seun close this thread no more post!

You will be more autoctratic than the Moderator.
Re: What's The Difference? by desodgi(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2007
Pls oooo omowe wots "autoctratic "?
Re: What's The Difference? by iice(f): 5:37am On Jun 11, 2007
Bwahahahaha grin grin
Re: What's The Difference? by desodgi(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2007
and why are you laughing?
Re: What's The Difference? by iice(f): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2007
Leave my amusement to me! You need not understand grin grin
Re: What's The Difference? by drrionelli(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2007
@desodgi:

With all due respect, I fail to see that all the replies were silly. Speaking for my own, I asked the question because, to me, the terms are quite self-explanatory. However, I realize that my vantage is not the only one. Some may connote words to mean something that they do not necessarily denote.
Re: What's The Difference? by RuuDie(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2007
@ POSTER,

pally, i sabi where u dey go --- no wahala, just ask dem face 2 face, make dem yarn u wetin dey ! ssome chics go jus dey put omo boy 4 cruise dey yarn u say una jus be "friends". ask dem 1 hand, which levels una dey - if na friend, friend then make im dey behave like friend bkuz if im go cross boundary, u sef go cross border.
Re: What's The Difference? by Naijalawa2: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2007
@desodgi,
thanks, you have helped me the most.
@nairalanders
Please people contribute and don't just just give vague answers. thanks.
Re: What's The Difference? by ajayi1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Will You Accept Him After Almost 7yrs Of Silence? / Deceived Into A Relationship / Babe and I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.