Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute (1363 Views)

A Man Is More Likely To Contract HIV From His Girlfriend Than From A Prost!tute’ / Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2020
What do you have to say about this topic? I have heard many stories of men that married a woman that was once a s€x worker prostitute. To me I think it's a taboo.

Earlier today I went into argument with some group of guys like that, and they said that it is not wrong for a man to get married to a woman that was once a prostitute. They said that she was using it as a business to feed herself.

Read more https://netvilox.com/romance/can-you-date-a-girl-who-was-once-a-prosttute/
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2020
I have seen (not heard) of countless men get married to prostitutes they got from Babylon. So dating na moimoi for some...

Judge no one
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by chatinent: 6:33pm On May 20, 2020
Some things some people have done are worse than prostitution.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by socialmediaman: 6:35pm On May 20, 2020
We all have our values and deal breakers in life So it all depends. Some people cannot date smokers or drinkers, if that makes sense
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2020
chatinent:
Some things some people have done are worse than prostitution.
I can't do it bro
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Goalnaldo(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2020
Some prostitutes turn to Saints and some saints turn to prostitutes. Marry who you Love!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Kdon2: 6:42pm On May 20, 2020
Ezedikechinedu1:
What do you have to say about this topic? I have heard many stories of men that married a woman that was once a s€x worker prostitute. To me I think it's a taboo.

Earlier today I went into argument with some group of guys like that, and they said that it is not wrong for a man to get married to a woman that was once a prostitute. They said that she was using it as a business to feed herself.

Read more https://netvilox.com/romance/can-you-date-a-girl-who-was-once-a-prosttute/

Never. The engine son spoil na!
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2020
Kdon2:

Never. The engine son spoil na!
E Don shatter
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by paulolee(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2020
yes...d past ain't ours to judge
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Baloranking(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by extol1(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2020
countless men have married changed prostitute. personally, I wouldn't want to date or marry changed prostitute
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by ibkayee(f): 6:51pm On May 20, 2020
Everyone has their spec. It's not unreasonable to not want to date a former prostitute, I just don't get men who patronize prostitutes and then bash them.

I personally find guys who regularly patronize prostitutes a turn-off as far as any prospective romantic relationship is concerned, though I don't necessarily think they're bad people for it, that's their business and prerogative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by xynerise: 7:06pm On May 20, 2020
Though, I have a phobia for prostitutes but nothing wrong dating an ex- prostitute if you love her.

Some customers end up marrying them. Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Humanoid01(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2020
I am not without sin, and prostitution isn't the worst sin there is.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by SaintBishop: 7:08pm On May 20, 2020
No.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by CodeTemplar: 7:09pm On May 20, 2020
In this modern world, like a solid 50% of girls out there in urban areas have exchanged sex for material gratification before, so full-time prostitute may be angry with oga OP.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Westernlove: 7:12pm On May 20, 2020
Ezedikechinedu1:

Earlier today I went into argument with some group of guys like that, and They said that it is not wrong for a man to get married to a woman that was once a prostitute. They said that she was using it as a business to feed herself.

You say them say Wetin??

Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by donbachi(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2020
I can..cos no one is a definition of their past.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Shormiey(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2020
Yes I can date but can't marry her....capiche tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by ThothHermes: 7:47pm On May 20, 2020
For wetin na
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by EricZeal(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Some prostitutes turn to Saints and some saints turn to prostitutes. Marry who you Love!
God bless you grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Danelo(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2020
Do you know how it feels when you take your wife out and you over hear people saying

"See that babe wey dey with dat man, I don straff am with #1k"

Some girls don't realize what they are doing now will have negative effects on them in the future.

Just pray to God to have a good wife.

Tho I still agree to the fact that no one is a definition of his/her past.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 20, 2020
Its hard though..

But once love is involved and the said lady is commited to the relationship.. No shaking!
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
Ezedikechinedu1:

YES YES, AND YES Bleep Y'ALL
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Apination(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2020
How would you even know? Most of them travel far away from their paces of residence to prostitute and only return home to start up something when they are done prostituting. Most of the girls you meet in church from far away states are there for business undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Justbehave(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2020
Show me a lady of this generation that has not exchanged sex for money before
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Sixfeetbelle: 10:05pm On May 20, 2020
Justbehave:
Show me a man of this generation that has not exchanged money/gifts for sex before tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by PremierGuy(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2020
Most prostitutes tend not to marry, so the likelihood of marrying one will be very small.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2020
PremierGuy:
Most prostitutes tend not to marry, so the likelihood of marrying one will be very small.
Who told you that
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Justbehave(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Sixfeetbelle post=89777777][/quote]Guilty concience made you to change my comment. Kpele.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by rowland545(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2020
The only difference BTW a prostitute and your future wife or gf....is one did it for money and the other did it for charity...

Think about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Sixfeetbelle: 10:34pm On May 20, 2020
Justbehave:
Guilty concience made you to change my comment. Kpele.

Guilty conscience over sex? Wait, what?? cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up / . / White Lady Katie Price Is Desperately In Need Of Boyfriend See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.