Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute (1368 Views)

A Man Is More Likely To Contract HIV From His Girlfriend Than From A Prost!tute’ / Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Justbehave(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Guilty conscience over sex? Wait, what?? cheesy grin
Not over sex. But over my Initial comment which you and I know that it is the truth. By the way. Truth hurts. grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Sixfeetbelle: 10:52pm On May 20, 2020
Justbehave:
Not over sex. But over my Initial comment which you and I know that it is the truth. By the way. Truth hurts. grin

'Truth hurts' applies to you cause only a man who has exchanged money for sex can boldly say that women exchange sex for money.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Okoroawusa: 10:52pm On May 20, 2020
Men marry ex-prostitutes n you are talking of ordinary dating
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by cooooooks(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2020
At least 30% of young Nigerian women are prostitutes, depending on your definition of prostitution.

Ezedikechinedu1:
What do you have to say about this topic? I have heard many stories of men that married a woman that was once a s€x worker prostitute. To me I think it's a taboo.

Earlier today I went into argument with some group of guys like that, and they said that it is not wrong for a man to get married to a woman that was once a prostitute. They said that she was using it as a business to feed herself.

Read more https://netvilox.com/romance/can-you-date-a-girl-who-was-once-a-prosttute/

Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Nobody: 11:32am On May 21, 2020
Love is love,if people find love, let them enjoy it.

I am sure without the Prostitution industry some you guys would never have lost your virg....inities. Show respect!!!
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute by Honeysheabutter: 11:33am On May 21, 2020
Choice differs

Deleted / Best Advice For Guys. (she Is Fixing Herself) / 8 Early Signs For Recognizing Implantation Symptoms In Your Two Week Wait

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8