Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) (105544 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by wirinet(m): 2:47am On May 22, 2020
erubasa:
The only problem killer and solver is Jesus. When you hold on to him tight he will pass through your challenges and troubles. Hold fast to him for courage
Then how come most of the people commiting suicide are Jesus followers (apart from muslims martyring themselves ). How come millions of Christians are reeling in poverty?

Holding unto Christ nowadays is an avenue for pastorpreneurs to collect the little money you have left.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Bbbwings: 3:03am On May 22, 2020
TruthinAction:

This is not the only life you have. Jesus died and he rose again. Countless hundreds of people saw him after his resurrection. And now he lives forever. You too will die and rise again but you will either resurrect to eternal life or eternal destruction. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, it is a fact and you will live to either enjoy eternal bliss with Christ or regret to suffer eternal destruction in the Lake of fire.
He's an African no a Jew.
He needs an African God not a Jew one
Obatala is a better God to believe in
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Bbbwings: 3:06am On May 22, 2020
erubasa:
The only problem killer and solver is Jesus. When you hold on to him tight he will pass through your challenges and troubles. Hold fast to him for courage
You have kinship with an African God in Obatala.
Jesus is a Jew and looks nothing like you.
Pray to Obatala instead.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Bbbwings: 3:07am On May 22, 2020
AceVentura:
He was my colleague & was fired last week for something he did sometime ago.

Such a sad way to go. I pray for his soul & the family that he left behind.
Jist us nA
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Bbbwings: 3:09am On May 22, 2020
whitemand4:

That doesn't justify your atheism. There is God and there is judgement after death either you prepare for it or not.
I would only take you serious if you devolve yourself of belief in middle Eastern gods
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Bbbwings: 3:11am On May 22, 2020
ifko:

See likes from his atheist fans
Emancipate yourself.
Start believing in the gods of your ancestors.
Middle Eastern gods are not your God.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Bbbwings: 3:14am On May 22, 2020
averagejoee:
Jesus is the only way out of this perishing World
Your race were enslaved for their bodies.
Don't let them triumph in enslaving your mind and spirituality.
You're African.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Bbbwings: 3:17am On May 22, 2020
incogni2o:
This is what I responded to .

And this was my response.

Your own question.

Can you first tell me what is the meaning of Life so that I can reason if Life being ephemeral decreases it's meaning or life being permanent makes it more meaningful?

Only Life we have doesn't automatically makes Life have a meaning or does it?

Does a person with 2 or 10 lives have a meaningful(using your definition of meaningful) and the person with 1 dont?

Religions give a plausible answer to the essense of Life, Science doesn't, infact it gives rise to its own more questions in most cases.

Scientists should please, Get lost in their questions and finding answers, thier answers never is an answer without more questions.

They should leave the Religionists alone abeg.
Obatala is a better God.
Remember you're African.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Bbbwings: 3:20am On May 22, 2020
Roycemadeit:

Nothing happens against the will of God.

Life, and all that is occurring, is an expression of
God's will— your will—made manifest.
Your will is God's will.
Life is God's will, expressing perfectly. If something
was happening against God'swill, it couldn't happen.
By definition of Who and What God Is, it couldn't
happen.
Do you believe that one soul can
somehow decide something for another?
Do you believe that, as individuals, you can affect each
other in ways in which the other does not want to be affected?
Such a belief would have to be based on the idea that we are separate from each other.
Do you believe that you can somehow affect life in
a way in which God does not want life to be
affected? Such a belief would have to be based on
an idea that youare separate from God.Both ideas
are false.

Men invented the devil to scare people into doing
what they wanted, under the threat of separation
from God if they did not. Condemnation, being
hurled into the everlasting. Nothing can, or ever will, separate us from God.

When will you people have the zeal to propagate the gods of your ancestors.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Bbbwings: 3:22am On May 22, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
there are lots of things without solutions
Gbam grin
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by SavageResponse(m): 6:28am On May 22, 2020
Officialgarri:
Debt

This is one disadvantage of white collar jobs. You go out everyday with well tailored suit and tie.
Everyone thinks money dey
They respect you and use you as a yardstick.

But your fear starts; when your debt profile is high and the fear of getting fired anytime

Maybe he was one of those who have already been fired...
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by emmaodet: 7:05am On May 22, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

As some of u reason is quite stupid. If this is the only life we have will make everyone live carefully and enjoy the short time we have.

Having hope of another life somewhere else is the reason most people can and will want to kill themselves.

Because they believe in another life were they will not die.

The question is - How many people are even enjoying this little time life affords them? not to think of suicide.
Most people are struggling bro
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by wonuks(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2020
ProfAmaben:

What many people, atheist and theist alike, don’t know, is that nothing is something - nothing is a universal energy called Zero Point Energy, the lowest of energies in the universe. It has been proved true by science that ZPE exists. Our concept of nothing is flawed, because we tend to believe that nothing does not contains anything, but the truth is that nothing contains everything, and assuming that in wherever there is void there is ZPE, there is something, and that something have lead to the creation and to the expansion of the universe.

Like many others have stated in their answers - gods need to come from something as well, leading to an infinite regression of gods and super gods and super-ultra gods and so forth. If gods are to create themselves, how can something create itself before it exists? It’s like being a mother that is the same as the baby she gives birth to. ZPE is an exception because ZPE fluctuates in and out of existence, unlike gods which are absolute, eternal and never changing.

I still tend to believe that spirituality and supernaturality is a product of a historical human ignorance, set loose by a great lack of scientific methods. Science, even if flawed, is still the best way to explain things, based on experimentation, research, learning from past mistakes and past inaccuracies, and coherent logical methodology.

The religious people argue, is it possible for the Earth to create itself? We atheists argue, is it possible for a force (God) to create itself? There is no definite way to answer this question except using the big bang theory, it has its flaws but we all know that religion always tells you to believe without questions which is a huge flaw in itself.
Prof, looks like you are yet to answer the question I asked yesterday. Where does the ZPE come from?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2020
whitemand4:

That doesn't justify your atheism. There is God and there is judgement after death either you prepare for it or not.
Wow! Seems you are so sure, I'm very sure you read this somewhere, probably in the book of revelations. I would die and there would be no judgement.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by stephessie1907(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Makaveli888 post=89819661][/quote]

Hello sir, good afternoon. Anything for me? God will bless you.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by stephessie1907(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
I'm thinking about it. If I decide, I will let you know.

Oga please consider me. I'm sure you won't even wish your enemy my present condition. I really need help please. Come to my aid. Stay blessed Sir.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by stephessie1907(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Makaveli888 post=89819661][/quote]

Come to my rescue please.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by clericuzzio(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Eckancar was founded by a white man and everything they believe was borne out of his ideology.

All religions were founded by someone.
From islam to Christianity to olumba olumba
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2020
clericuzzio:

All religions were founded by someone.
From islam to Christianity to olumba olumba
They said Christ is God na
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by wirinet(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Olumba Olumba also claimed to be God
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by averagejoee: 12:47pm On May 27, 2020
I leave you with this word from Our Lord and Savior, Mathew 28:20 change your ways don’t allow the devil to inherit your soul , because comments like yours and others are driving people into the unthinkable
ProfAmaben:

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
averagejoee:
I leave you with this word from Our Lord and Savior, Mathew 28:20 change your ways don’t allow the devil to inherit your soul , because comments like yours and others are driving people into the unthinkable

Don't waste your time, kindly go to the isolation center in Lagos and pray for them. They need your prayers and preaching, not me.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Hisduchess(f): 10:28pm On May 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.