Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) (105641 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

well, they don't say shut up where you come from or where you were trained doesn't mean it doesn't mean what it means grin.

shut up means .... stop talking, stop responding.

True, Your opinion is yours , you didnt keep it to yourself but you expressed it on a forum, It could lead someone else astray, so I pointed it out as a logical fallacy.

and asked you to shut up because cos you said it with conceit.
Read my next post, it would help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

well, they don't say shut up where you come from or where you were trained doesn't mean it doesn't mean what it means grin.

True, Your opinion is yours , you didnt keep it to yourself but you expressed it on a forum, It could lead someone else astray, so I pointed it out as a logical fallacy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/yourstory.com/2017/09/yasha-asley-world-youngest-professor/amp

The small boy of 14yrs is a professor, so if you think the title is for only ancient people, you are either grossly ignorant or fail to periodically update yourself

6 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 20, 2020
we have are immortal souls but with memory
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 8:49pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

In the USA, The title of Professor is given to people that have a PhD and are teachers at any academic level. A person who is a Doctor is someone who has finished a terminal degree meaning they have completed the highest degree in their field of study above a bachelors.

From our little convo, you seem like a hurt person filled with hate, anger, arrogance and ignorance. As someone that is through with his master degree and currently rounding off a PhD, you can be called a professor, i lecture at the highest level (University), you can view my email in my profile given to me by the university I profess in.

Use nairaland to learn and stop insulting or hating. That's my candid advice to you, although I doubt you'll ever take it. I could give you a link to my numerous academic publications in remote sensing, geoinformatics and GNSS surveying but you won't understand it.

wao Professor, no wonder you call yourself an atheist too.

Professor, I am learning on nairaland oh, I am not insulting you or hating you Sir.

I was just being blunt in expressing myself and no law dictates I can't. I understand you guys talk gently to yourselves over there,

pls send me the link to those your theises. I am actually working for a GIS firm too, it would be helpful.

Are you a Prof and at the same time what I see in your signature......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 8:56pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/yourstory.com/2017/09/yasha-asley-world-youngest-professor/amp

The small boy of 14yrs is a professor, so if you think the title is for only ancient people, you are either grossly ignorant or fail to periodically update yourself

I never said Prof is for ancient people, I didn't know you are a real prof, that's why.

Knowledge is good Sir, but it is still relative. you know the more you know, the more you don't know.

I respect you for knowing a lot more than I do.

But I am also certain you are also very ignorant of a lot of other things. Same as this 14 year old Prof.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

wao Professor, no wonder you call yourself an atheist too.

Professor, I am learning on nairaland oh, I am not insulting you or hating you Sir.

I was just being blunt in expressing myself and no law dictates I can't. I understand you guys talk gently to yourselves over there,

pls send me the link to those your theises. I am actually working for a GIS firm too, it would be helpful.

Are you a Prof and at the same time what I see in your signature......

I am crazy about technology, the ASUU bruhaha doesn't affect us because you can't depend on University stipends. Are you just an ArcGis, Erdas imagine, Envi or Qgis user? Have you delved into the realm of geoinformatics using python and deep machine learning? What projects have you executed personally in GIS? I'm interested to know

7 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by onlyforchrist: 9:27pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

You lack home training.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by onlyforchrist: 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

I am crazy about technology, the ASUU bruhaha doesn't affect us because you can't depend on University stipends. Are you just an ArcGis, Erdas imagine, Envi or Qgis user? Have you delved into the realm of geoinformatics using python and deep machine learning? What projects have you executed personally in GIS? I'm interested to know

Respect, stop quoting the dunce.
He/she don't deserve those response bro. Stay safe.

7 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by bmdmixer: 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Life is hard, as an atheist, I don't support him because this is the only life we have.
actually we have two

this one and after life

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by GeneralPula: 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
Banking job... One pathetic job sad

3 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 20, 2020
Why?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 20, 2020
Why killing yourself, when there life in you. Whatever you are going through today you can overcome it
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by onlyforchrist: 9:32pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Read my next post, it would help you

Hi bro, can I pm you? I'm in the data analysis and visualization field I need volunteer jobs in that field to complement my skill. I hope you can help with a lead.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2020
bmdmixer:
actually we have two

this one and after life
Can you prove the existence of an afterlife? An hypothesis cannot be accepted until it's proved.

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by oglalasioux(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
Debt

This is one disadvantage of white collar jobs. You go out everyday with well tailored suit and tie.
Everyone thinks money dey
They respect you and use you as a yardstick.

But your fear starts; when your debt profile is high and the fear of getting fired anytime

Richard Cory comes to mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by West2019(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2020
Rubbish nonsense stupid barbaric act ,why must you take your life ,even me that here thinking if its HIV I get I can never think of taking off my life ,this is going to Hell fire straight

3 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by styless(f): 9:34pm On May 20, 2020
SAD
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by stevio(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2020
As an atheist,say these words slowly & loudly,say "I yam stew pid",the take a glass of water,your sense will locate you grin.
ProfAmaben:
Life is hard, as an atheist, I don't support him because this is the only life we have.

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by trutht828: 9:37pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Then atheists are very blind people
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by brainfordetails: 9:37pm On May 20, 2020
Sucide is not an option. You don't take life that you can't create.

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Klington: 9:39pm On May 20, 2020
A lot of people are very depressed, few strong ones manage to put cosmetic smile.....

Rip.

You shouldn't have taken your own life.

5 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Gkay1(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2020
How will u take life that you can't create.
Think twice before u take any decision because your
DESIRE
DECISION
DETERMINATION &
DISCIPLINE, will determine your life.
Suicide is not the best option for anybody.
Never lost hope in life
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by commodore007: 9:40pm On May 20, 2020
Life is an unending race, there is no end to this race,when I was young, I wanted to graduate top of my class, after school I wanted to be the first to get a job and settle down after settling down, the race to accomplish something comes again,oh I wanted to be financially secured, I want to also have children ,I discovered that the higher I climbed ,the higher my needs became life was no more simple ,life became complex,my needs drove me up and down like a danfo bus, it occurred to me that life is never designed to give rest, Only God can give a man rest #say no to depression #,this young man had his life ahead of him, life robbed him of it...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by greenguy: 9:40pm On May 20, 2020
What a waste... fear quiet people!

3 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Marshalemmy(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

Keep kwayet oga as if you have the answer.

What is the meaning or essense of life if the pleasure, pain and experience is only for a short time.

Talking ignoramus naive buffunist points.

RIP to him, to other downcast, dejected, offended and discouraged souls, never ever ever ever give up on life.

It is moment by moment, your sorrow can turn into Joy the next moment, but we never know the next moment.

Wish other person long life and happiness.
Peace
you just nailed it my friend

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by lichocho(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:41pm On May 20, 2020
na so guy man take go

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by tunize(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2020
Bank work can be crazy sometimes shall especially for those in operation, u can nvr have an overage of #500k but u can have it as shortage check am niw u discover this guy was going tru job stress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Swanzi(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2020
Real sad story right there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.