Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) (105652 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Ubongdemaga: 8:30am On May 21, 2020
Humanoid01:

If this is the only life we have, then you have every reason to support his act as an atheist. If this is the only life we have, then what difference does it make when he dies since he will be unconscious forever? Everybody should just commit suicide and go into extinction since this is the only life we have. Don't you think so?
it seems u didn't understand him bru. He is said, this is the only life we hav and do everything do survive. Don't dream there's life after death as some claims. If u r passing through difficult time in ur life, have hope and work hard to change that condition. Suicide is not the answer to solving life challenges. I call those people weak and stupid to take ur life because u r challenged today. Do u knw wat tomorrow brings? When there's life there's hope. Go to prison and learn. There were people that were condemned 2 dead by hanging and other lifers( life jail) but later government favours them by granting them amnesty and they r out of the place and they live happily. No condition should make a man commit suicide. I don't support @ all
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by MartinsD12(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2020
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/breaking-young-banker-commits-suicide-in-lagos/
He might have collected a huge loans which he couldn't pay and maybe sack is around the corner, all these bankers you see on suit live on borrowed cash loan, everything na loans and lemme be honest with people on these platforms whatever you want to do in this life abeg run away from loans 99% it back fires, there is nothing good about loans, worst enough most of them are on the rise in Nigeria this days offering people loans that will send them to their early grave, I warn again, do not collect that loan rather work, save, I repeat work save your money, be patient if you can't get funds from family avoid loans if you want to have peace of mind, depression from financial debt is real. It kills.

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by RoseyJ: 8:35am On May 21, 2020
backbone503:

Were you taught: "Geometric representation of complex nos" is elementary maths? Did your Basic Science text book or teacher teach "The kinetics of drug metabolism"? How about finding a topic on "Simulation" in your computer studies texts or scheme.

Do you now know why what I typed can't be found in the Bible?

What are you trying to say?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 8:36am On May 21, 2020
NLPsychologist:

Oga initially in your arrogance and assumption, you thought you were contending with one cheesy

All this one you wrote up there is just trying to safe face, look at how you even want to make your earlier stupidity sounds philosophical cheesy grin grin

It beat me reading you asking someone to shut up on a public forum meant for not shutting up.

You see why the Prof decoded that you are one all-he-had-already-described murafucker?

You just spewed some jargons, lack the mental capacity to understand what I said and don't deserve an appropriate response.

I will Shutup in this case.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Charly68: 8:48am On May 21, 2020
Who knows why he gave in to death? Fraud, disappointment,curse or threat..let others be careful..and seek after God.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Bonapart(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Life is hard, as an atheist, I don't support him because this is the only life we have.
lol. Stvpid comment. Like we care If you are an atheist or atheism itself. Wait till you die and see if there is another life or not. Happy atheism sir/ma or trans. We cant tell which one y'all are these days⁹ cheesy grin
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I have heard people saying since they are not going to die in hell, then they have no problem with it.

There's no such thing as afterlife, we are thesame as animals. We go back to the State we were b4 we were born.
That's the exact reason I've been asking the same question over and over again.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 9:22am On May 21, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
it seems u didn't understand him bru. He is said, this is the only life we hav and do everything do survive. Don't dream there's life after death as some claims. If u r passing through difficult time in ur life, have hope and work hard to change that condition. Suicide is not the answer to solving life challenges. I call those people weak and stupid to take ur life because u r challenged today. Do u knw wat tomorrow brings? When there's life there's hope. Go to prison and learn. There were people that were condemned 2 dead by hanging and other lifers( life jail) but later government favours them by granting them amnesty and they r out of the place and they live happily. No condition should make a man commit suicide. I don't support @ all
I understood him perfectly. He spoke from the premise of an atheist, and I used his own words against him. Please do well to read the other comments that followed mine.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2020
hahn:

Because I know the value
What is the value?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2020
Heineken:
bro still they won't help o. I'm telling you.

Baba I know people don't help when it comes to money but I think with some useful advice it would have been better and saved the situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 21, 2020
Carloslehder:

See this bolo, of course, you're far behind, no man of status would think like a fool

Simpleton on display. .keep dancing naked in the market square. Nothing do you
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2020
emmaodet:

Yes, thanks i remember now.
We use both GPS and Glonass onboard likewise DGPS - differential Global positioning system to correct the gps error to the bearest minimum less than 1m for dynamic position operation vessels when alongside installations like rigs.
Why are you using your talents and experiences to lecture when you can make more money working offshore? Just curious
Who would teach wonderful people like you sir?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Reucy(f): 9:42am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

What makes you so depressed to the point of contemplating suicide? do you mind talking about it?

Personal issues, I wouldn't like to bring online. But I'm fine now.
thanks anyways.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by NumbEmotions(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Don't ever tell me that, you have your belief, I have mine. Christians and moslems always have this odd mentally that they reign supreme whereas they are filled with bile and hatred for humanity.

If u observe life carefully u would despise humanity and its activities ...it takes God himself to raise love for humanity ...if u love humanity then you have a trait from God!
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2020
clericuzzio:

The REM is just a stage to trigger the spiritual detachment. Hope you've read experiences of people who had near death experiences. I wouldn't say much.
If in doubt you have no spirit, consult the Eckist.
Eckancar was founded by a white man and everything they believe was borne out of his ideology.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2020
Bonapart:
lol. Stvpid comment. Like we care If you are an atheist or atheism itself. Wait till you die and see if there is another life or not. Happy atheism sir/ma or trans. We cant tell which one y'all are these days⁹ cheesy grin
Thanks, I never mentioned anything about anyone caring about my belief. Sir/ma or Trans are also humans and should be respected too. Cheers
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2020
NumbEmotions:

If u observe life carefully u would despise humanity and its activities ...it takes God himself to raise love for humanity ...if u love humanity then you have a trait from God!
Love, anger, hate, jealousy etc are all embedded in humans, atheists are the ones making the largest donations to charity, not because they are following any holy book but because it is part of humanity. Many religious people are also wicked and mean because it's also part of humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Emmaomotob(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2020
incogni2o:

Keep kwayet oga as if you have the answer.

What is the meaning or essense of life if the pleasure, pain and experience is only for a short time.

Talking ignoramus naive buffunist points.

RIP to him, to other downcast, dejected, offended and discouraged souls, never ever ever ever give up on life.

It is moment by moment, your sorrow can turn into Joy the next moment, but we never know the next moment.

Wish other person long life and happiness.
Peace
You are the one is an animal and lacks thinking faculty. A dolt like you should know that a man can gain meaning through his deeds and ideas, which are the highest, noblest and only real immortality that a man can secure. Perhaps a dead brain dotard that you are in your majestic foolishness thinks that worshipping an illiterate criminal that died like a dog about 2000 years ago will give meaning to your dreary and wrinkled life!
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by hahn(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2020
Humanoid01:

What is the value?

Priceless
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Emmaomotob(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2020
incogni2o:

Fear of getting Fired ehn.

You go just dey see everybody dey smile, they all have that fear in one corner and some can do anything to keep thier Job.

It is well.

Dear Lord, I put my Job in your hands, Take away the fear of losing my Job and replace with the fear of losing my relationship with you. And help me to start something worthwhile which I can put my energy into and you can bless me with IJN.....Amen
Could a human being be possibly more foolish than this scum? Instead of getting a skill, seeing a psychiatrist or starting a business, this dolt prefers to drown his consciousness in superstition and stupifying pleadings to an imaginary docile force living somewhere in space. How can this babysitter in heaven help you when you are without job and are chased out of your apartment with no food in the stomach? The wise have always sought for wealth on earth, while fools (like you) have always looked up to the sky.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 10:10am On May 21, 2020
your other words don't make sense to me.

A dolt like you should know that a man can gain meaning through his deeds and ideas, which are the highest, noblest and only real immortality that a man can secure.

Tell the young banker this and let him change his mind.

By the way, on your death bed you'll tell yourself this again and find out you are currently foolish.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 10:33am On May 21, 2020
Emmaomotob:
Could a human being be possibly more foolish than this scum? Instead of getting a skill, seeing a psychiatrist or starting a business, this dolt prefers to drown his consciousness in superstition and stupifying pleadings to an imaginary docile force living somewhere in space. How can this babysitter in heaven help you when you are without job and are chased out of your apartment with no food in the stomach? The wise have always sought for wealth on earth, while fools (like you) have always looked up to the sky.

I didn't say I don't have a skill or I'm not involved in something else, I only prayed that God bless the work of my Hands in other to be independent of my white collar employment.

Prove it it me that you are in control of every single force that makes me succeed.
Give me a testimony that you've Prospered in everything you've layed your hand upon to do.
Tell me you've never at all being laden with this same Fear I speack about.

You maybe Knowledgeable(Knowledge is free and opensource) but You lack Wisdom, I must tell you. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding... Proverbs 4:7.

The more english you use, The more Stupid you seem to me.
You prefer to twist words to suit your narrative and end up being meaningless, I refuse to go down that Path.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by LordShiva97(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2020
incogni2o:
This is what I responded to .

And this was my response.

Your own question.

Can you first tell me what is the meaning of Life so that I can reason if Life being ephemeral decreases it's meaning or life being permanent makes it more meaningful?

Only Life we have doesn't automatically makes Life have a meaning or does it?

Does a person with 2 or 10 lives have a meaningful(using your definition of meaningful) and the person with 1 dont?

Religions give a plausible answer to the essense of Life, Science doesn't, infact it gives rise to its own more questions
in most cases.

Scientists should please, Get lost in their questions and finding answers, thier answers never is an answer without more questions.

They should leave the Religionists alone abeg.

What is the meaning of life?
I don't know, I was hoping you'd tell me. I used quotation marks because I pulled it off your comment.

And no, the number of lives or the longevity of life doesn't make it more or less meaningful.

But why are you talking about science and scientists though?

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by adam4success(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2020
Humanoid01:
People are going through a lot.

Like I said in a thread earlier:

You see people smiling and laughing like everything is good
with them, but you have no idea about the thoughts going
through their minds.
Yes.am one of them
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 10:52am On May 21, 2020
LordShiva97:

I don't know, I was hoping you'd tell me. I used quotation marks because I pulled it off your comment.

And no, the number of lives or the longevity of life doesn't make it more or less meaningful.

We don't own our lives if we can't prevent death(at least, not yet), do we? Humanity has no defined Purpose, does it? Meaning if not relative, has to be outside of us, Isn't it?

Is this your meaning relative or absolute?

What! for instance, If we define meaning as how much good you do, and someone uses the spare life to ask for forgiveness and restitue? would we say that life was more meaningful?

Cos they think they are so knowledgeable to dictate to Human kind, Absolutes.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Ubongdemaga: 10:57am On May 21, 2020
Humanoid01:

I understood him perfectly. He spoke from the premise of an atheist, and I used his own words against him. Please do well to read the other comments that followed mine.
atheist or no atheist, faith or no faith, religion or religion, people are still surviving and doing well. If he's atheist and has able to live his life around his philosophy and doing well its up him. When die all this story is no more. Live ur life on wat u see n not by dream or assumption that wen u die u r going 2 heaven or hail fire

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 21, 2020
incogni2o:

You just spewed some jargons, lack the mental capacity to understand what I said and don't deserve an appropriate response.

I will Shutup in this case.

''Spewed'', ''Jargons''...you got these terms on Nairaland and then you went typical right?

I ''don't deserve an appropriate response'' so this is the inappropriate version?

Bros, it pays to be humble even on Nairaland. Did you notice how you significantly mellowed down on realizing the guy was a Prof after calling him ''boy''? cheesy

Consider this: Shut up, Keep Quite, Please keep Quite, I do not agree with you etc contextually mean the same thing with tones ranging from very rude, impolite and polite cool

Cheers.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
atheist or no atheist, faith or no faith, religion or religion, people are still surviving and doing well. If he's atheist and has able to live his life around his philosophy and doing well its up him. When die all this story is no more. Live ur life on wat u see n not by dream or assumption that wen u die u r going 2 heaven or hail fire
OK.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 11:15am On May 21, 2020
NLPsychologist:

''Spewed'', ''Jargons''...you got these terms on Nairaland and then you went typical right?

I ''don't deserve an appropriate response'' so this is the inappropriate version?

Bros, it pays to be humble even on Nairaland. Did you notice how you significantly mellowed down on realizing the guy was a Prof after calling him ''boy''? cheesy

Consider this: Shut up, Keep Quite, Please keep Quite, I do not agree with you etc contextually mean the same thing with tones ranging from very rude, impolite and polite cool

Cheers.

I respect him being a Prof, but never him coming to Nairaland to talk with conceit something he doesn't fully uderstand, He is an Athiest doesn't mean we can't be friends on another level.

I still stand by my previous response to Him by the way.

If you take that as very rude and impolite, report me to your authority that sanctions rude and impolite behaviour.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by hayzed1090: 11:33am On May 21, 2020
LordReed:

How was the victims life is USELESS and PAINFUL?

Alright ... he took his life because it was probably too rosy and fulfilling
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by LordReed(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2020
hayzed1090:

Alright ... he took his life because it was probably too rosy and fulfilling

Ok so you assume that the only reason people suicide is because their life is useless and painful. And you assume the guy's life was useless and painful.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 21, 2020
incogni2o:

I respect him being a Prof, but never him coming to Nairaland to talk with conceit something he doesn't fully uderstand, He is an Athiest doesn't mean we can't be friends on another level.

I still stand by my previous response to Him by the way.

If you take that as very rude and impolite, report me to your authority that sanctions rude and impolite behaviour.

There was no conceit whatsoever in what he said. Atheists have rights to expressing there views. After all, Christianity, Islam, God, Biology, Physics etc are all viewpoints in their realest senses.

None encompasses a 360° viewpoint for it to stand undisputable. This means no one has any right to shut anybody down because of their viewpoint no matter how deviated the seem. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.