Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (2268 Views)

UGM Not IPOB But Are Sympathetic To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. / Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by maestroferddi: 8:01am On May 21, 2020
Area4Area:
That's how he goes creating enemies for the Igbos
Wetin concern you?

Biafra minder.
Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Lynx001: 8:02am On May 21, 2020
Chimaraymond455:
Secret why the yorubas are fighting nnamdi kanu and igbos so hard on social media with propaganda is simple because nnamdi kanu have exposed their divide and rule tactice method, yorubas have occupied all the oil companies in the South South, go to Delta, Rivers, akwaibom, bayelsa, Calabar, I.T.C Yorubas are afraid of losing those positions once South South join Biafra, because of this they know they can't fight the igbos physical but to use social media to frustrate the Biafra ideology, many of them have changed their names to Igbo names on social media just to cause problems among South South/southeast, but we are wise.
if they occupy top companies is it bad. don't we igbos also claim to control trade and commerce nation wide. And own landed properties in sw. everybody has an area he dominates

2 Likes

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Kamanuozuzu: 9:23am On May 21, 2020
I have taken my time to see if anyone actually has a counter claim to what MNK said. None whatsoever! Rather, what they're interested in is name-calling and mud-slinging.

The question is...

Does IBIBIO mean IBO NTA or not?

At least, there're Nairalanders from IBIBIO here. They can help us out.

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2020
BSMS:
According to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in his broadcast today he said that Ibibio tribe simply means Igbo junior. What is your take on this
True or lies

I don't believe it

Is there anything wrong in being someone's junior brother?
Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by BSMS(f): 10:16am On May 21, 2020
It's creating enemies for us
Dedetwo:

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Blackking98(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

ibibio is ibibio and not the rubbish your director is spewing, y'all should keep your madness to yourself and leave us abeg
Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Blackking98(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2020
Kamanuozuzu:
I have taken my time to see if anyone actually has a counter claim to what MNK said. None whatsoever! Rather, what they're interested in is name-calling and mud-slinging.

The question is...

not it doesn't. Respect your ipobself. Nsiba,ibibiogrl, ekpeitit come and see this mad man.
Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:14am On May 21, 2020
Gospel according to Madzi Ohamumudike Namudi Kunu.

Keep it up.

When the Ibibio people start to curse you and your people, you will change narrative to, "they hate us".

3 Likes

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 21, 2020
Nah so una wan take organization una Biafra Republic....Igbo is superior to Ibibio. Archaic mentality. If Nah so America take start dem for never reach anywhere.

Idiot dey smell for una head

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2020
Blackking98:
ibibio is ibibio and not the rubbish your director is spewing, y'all should keep your madness to yourself and leave us abeg

I personally do not give a ratass about Ibibio. I have only visited Uyo once during my high school days when it was a backwater. If heaven should fall today, I want Republic of Igbo land.
Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 21, 2020
Insulted yorubas since forever.

They called hausa and fulanis names .

They insulted oba of Benin and Edo people.

Now it's ibibio turn

2 Likes

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Blackking98(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

I personally do not give a ratass about Ibibio. I have only visited Uyo once during my high school days when it was a backwater. If heaven should fall today, I want Republic of Igbo land.
There's no need being emotional because we've rejected you.

1 Like

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by ibibiogrl: 10:52am On May 24, 2020
Kamanuozuzu:
The question is...
Ibibio has Nothing to do with Igbo. Ibibio =Ibio Ibio means brief in Ibibio and Efik language. While Annangs called Ibibio Ibieh because that's brief in their language, so it has nothing to do with Igbo. The name was given by the Efiks to Ibibio because of their brief way of doing things or being straight to the point in their traditions in comparison to Efik and other neighboring ethnic groups.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by NewDawn2O21: 6:03pm On May 16, 2021
ibibiogrl:

Ibibio has Nothing to do with Igbo. Ibibio =Ibio Ibio means brief in Ibibio and Efik language. While Annangs called Ibibio Ibieh because that's brief in their language, so it has nothing to do with Igbo. The name was given by the Efiks to Ibibio because of their brief way of doing things or being straight to the point in their traditions in comparison to Efik and other neighboring ethnic groups.
uyai iban abadie?
is your mail active?
Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Rugaria: 6:06pm On May 16, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Ogaghi adiri Nnamdi Kanu nma..

Mana uwa a mana uwa ya ozo...

Why making a mockery of my tribe?

Why making igbos look stupid?

I didn't support Uwazurike during his own time but at least he didn't make other tribes our enemies.

What kind of rubbish is all these bikonu?
Will you shut up!?
Is that his real account?
Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by AntiIgbo: 6:34pm On May 16, 2021
At the end of Nigeria this people will be surprised how this country will be divided into more that 6 nations, if it happened to Soviet Union and Yugoslavia it will happen to Nigeria as well as many other nations in Africa until there is lasting peace

2 Likes

Re: Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Uteghe(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2021
grin OK...but know that IGBO means INDIAN HEMP.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Endorsed Governor David Umahi As Nigerian President 2023(video) / BREAKING!!! Soldiers Allegedly Kill Three Villagers Trying To Capture Bandits (P / Why Anambra And Imo Are Under Attack By Ipob.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.