Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met (75117 Views)

Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / 4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by JustBeingFrank(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

I am am a replica of my dad even more than all my siblings. I don't think I was adopted since I have older siblings.

Your case is very simple, be extremely nice to your eldest sibling, tactically probe him/her about your birth and childhood. Your dad can't kill him/her as the case will backfire at him.

Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by akpunda86: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

Please how do I locate a private investigator. Am loosing my mind.

If south east contact me.Wanna start u get down to ur pop friends.Ur villa.south east count on me
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by judetov2(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

My grandparents are all late. My dads pastor sadly is not an option trust me.
ur father impregnated an underage girl who later gave birth to u then ur father and ur stepmother connived and killed her. this was supposed to be a secret between them. the only way to get the truth from them is to involve the use of force, invite the authorities (police). or ur stepmother should be kidnapped so she can be forced to tell the truth or risk her life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by adecz: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2020
We feel your pain,

but wetin you want make we do nah?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by ifko: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2020
This your step mum power strong ooo. Ur cousin/ brother was deposed to seminary as a priest (no marriage) and u hated marriage with no intention to love. Do u think all these are natural. Madam while doing your search for your mum find a nearest MFM for your spiritual growth. That thing u called step mum is a wicked woman that has deprived you of many things from your biological father. Even from your comments u haven't cone to realized how wicked she is because I don't know the relationship between judging someone that fed u crumb have with being good hearted even to an extent of sending your siblings abroad and u fending for yourself at early age. Something is wrong somewhere.
Ur step mum and dad deserve to be flogg in an open makt square.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by KingRollins01(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Didn't you read her story?
Can't you comprehend it?!
No pictures of her mother, no records, no in-laws, forged certificates, no extended family, nothing..
All she has is a stupid father and a witchy stepmum.

Theyre plenty for Lagos here.
Just like Hausa have alimajiri, igbo have baby factories.
It's very easy to get an Igbo child to use as House help/slave also very easy to get an Hausa boy for gateman.
Some of them have spent more than 20 years in Lagos hustling, theve go no where else to go, no home town, no family, no parents, nothing.

They can live with you forever, even serve your children join.

That's why omoluabi are different, the don't sell children, no alimajiri, no baby factory, all have lineage.

It's not a new thing.

Let the op prove me wrong if she ain't IGBO.
You sound like one sick pathetic slowpoke. Perhaps you need to check your own legitimacy. You might be a product from a trash pick.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Isuku01(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

I can't even hold my tears back, my heart is bursting out. I don't even know why I feel this amount of pain. My birth certificate says I was born in a private hospital that don't exist(I have gone there and its an office complex) and mother's name, occupation and signature is that of my mum(now step mum).

You were probably adopted by your "parent"
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Well, you're darn passionate and desperate about this.

In that case, I'd advise you clone you Dad's phone and maybe that of your step-mum.
You could consider bugging your home too (living room and your Dad's bedroom.

Come on Babe, you're a Youth and you have technology to your advantage, use it.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Gosamezu: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Don't just stress your self much. Your father mush show you your mum, I say must or except he's not alive. He must!!!!.pls go ahead and look for the most respected person in the family in collaboration with your best (senior pastor) The truth must come out of its hiding place....may God help you out.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by benedima1990(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Three things I will advice u

1. Can u trace your family first house, possibly the house ur family was living wen u were born. People around would know something. That's neighborhood for u.

2. Hire a private investigator, its obvious you're to emotional to think of possible way out

3. Be prayerful and don't loose focus. Don't let this take another turn of ur life. Possibly if you've been told earlier, you'd have done something worse reason y people are avoiding to tell u the truth. Best of luck in ur search

Meanwhile, if u can try have a change of mind and get married, it will help alot most especially having close tie with someone u can call ur own because its obvious you're all alone. Having ur kids will give u the joy and happiness u we're denied. Try it

7 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by crispus09(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ohizman73:
And it seems your dad is power and rich that he is feared. That is why his relatives refer you back to him.
as to why your mother knowingly she had a child somewhere and not make even secret attempts behind your dads back to contact you.even much later.there must be some answers.but you have to be composed , relaxed and brace up . Trying to sue your dad and step mum would frustrate you the more. Which y intend. You have to camouflage yourself and pretend you are not interested again in the issue.then cautiously get to the root point.they know you are on your own, with no headway.were you not the one who said your siblings have ganged up against you.

OP take note of those point.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Op, this is good advice.

sinaj:
Put up your picture(especially baby pictures), your dad's picture and your step mum's picture on different social media page.

Many people have reconnected with their family this way, Im sure you will reconnect with your mum too if she is still alive and sane.

I wish you plenty of luck.
Another thing that may help is getting pictures of your dad when he was younger.
How old are you? Subtract your age from your father's age and try to find out what his life was like at that point.
Schools he attended, where he served where he worked, etc. These are things that can help people remember him and hopefully your mum will be one of such people.

If you know any of his old friends, try to reach out to them for help. At least one of them will know something.

Good luck. I pray your mum is hale and hearty and that you both reconnect soon.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Thought you said you are grown up now and independent? If you are still under him and still fears him I suggest you pipe down and take the peaceful approach to it but if you are truly financial independent and totally on your own with good income, is time you stop fearing your father and go any length to get answers. It will not be easy and Tea Party but you must be resolute cos from your story they are very determined to keep your real mum out of the picture, best of luck and don't give up.
Godlovesyou28:

My father will kill if I go that public.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by kings59: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Whenever stories such like this arises , the first thing to be considered is "safety"

What do you think will happen if your dad finds out you have found your real mum? Threat follows and if possible could kill her ( Even your step mum can capitalise on the situation killing two birds with one stone)

My advise is this, if you find out who your real mum is, just make sure he [your dad] doesn't know, else hell would let loose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by aottravels(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
My take, thread carefully with this your quest to know your real mother by all means, I can not say you should not since u have known the truth that your step mum is not your real mother, having considered circumstances that surrounded situation, I can tell you the outcome won't be pleasant and you might not like what comes out of it eventually

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by BigTableShaker(f): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
KingRollins01:
You sound like one sick pathetic slowpoke. Perhaps you need to check your own legitimacy. You might be a product from a trash pick.
hehehehehe...
You're the frail and pathetic flati basterrd here.
Honestly, your dad shouldve put it in her ass.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Sweetcho: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
loveyou123:
if your mother really care about you, why didn't she come for you all this years[b]

Her mother may have been a child herself

5 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dear ladies!! Single motherhood is optional, dump your kids for the man!! They will come and look for you when they grow up!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by HornyTave: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
First of all, what is the name of the village qnd state you went for burial and sister's wedding?

you need someone who knows how to bond with people easily, it'll take a while maybe six months but I know someone who can help you.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by webcalculator(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:
I type this with so much pain and sense of loss. I found out about two years ago that my step mum is not my real mum (everyone keeps wondering why am just waking up to the obvious).

I grew up being hated by my mum's (now step mum) family, usually beaten, overworked and deprived; but I was told that I was being trained to be strong since I was the first daughter by my mum (now step mum). At age seven I cooked all the meals except my (dads soups) and did all the cleaning. By age ten I cook every single meal at home, wash all the cloths and Iron, clean the house and run all the errands while my siblings both older and younger play and watch TV. I always felt my mum (step mum) will love me just a little bit more if I worked harder; she always told me I was special (and different) and that she loves me so much but does not know how to show it. cry . It hurt me deeply then that I was different so much so that its expression translated to pain; but that's in my past now and I have no regrets.

Fast forward, am all grown up and fully independent, then a distant relative I helped told me two years ago that my mum is not my real mum with facts. For me it was a relief (I thought there was something wrong with me that made me unloveable and to be treated different and given less, but I know better now). I am more confident knowing she never loved me and that it was no fault of mine.

Now, I just can't move on knowing I have a mother and I want to meet her and ask her questions (why she would dump her child for another woman to raise? Why she never came back to take me? Etc). And also if we could catch-up and be friends maybe.

The problem is that no one wants to tell me anything since most of my family members fear my dad and keep referring me back to my dad; I visited my dad and begged him to tell me who she is (I cried so much that he had to beg me to stop), he asked me to go so he can discuss it with my mum (step mum) but now shouts me down each time I bring up the topic.

I want to find my real mother cry cry cry cry . l don't know why I can't sleep or think about anything else. I need closure. I have been advised to sue my dad and am considering it. Please help me, I can't bear knowing I have a mother out there and not know who she is. Please help!

The simplest way to know your mother is to become more successful. Make money or try getting married and people will reveal her true identity to you.

If you try getting married now, there's a tendency that someone will try to disrupt it by telling who your mother is. People that will try to bring you down will reveal this easily for you.
Same thing applies to when you're very successful. Those that want to pull you down will start gossipping how you were adopted or who your mom is.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Ten06(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
I won't blame you if you sue your dad or do anything negative to him. Your dad is deliberately being wicked to you by not telling you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
What a story we have here. I can actually be of help to you if you'll actually want.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by HisSexcellency(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

Thanks for taking the time to read. It doesn't make any difference if am isolated or not by my family because I have thrived without them.
My decision to be single is personal; marriage is not for everyone.

I believe you need to apply a strategy to get what you want achieved within a short period of time. For the fact that a relative told you part of the story means that someone else can complete it too.
Visit your root, you came from a village. Whatever your father must have done, someone in the village knows about it. So visit the village without his knowledge or consent, introduce yourself as the daughter of mr So.. So.... So. Just be friendly as much as you can. The responses you get will direct you to who might spill the beans.
Note, whatever you might discover, don't act in haste. Visit again for a second or third time. If you're mother is still alive, find her first before your father or anyone in your immediate family know you have the full gist.
Good luck
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by TemmyT002(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:
I type this with so much pain and sense of loss. I found out about two years ago that my step mum is not my real mum (everyone keeps wondering why am just waking up to the obvious).

I grew up being hated by my mum's (now step mum) family, usually beaten, overworked and deprived; but I was told that I was being trained to be strong since I was the first daughter by my mum (now step mum). At age seven I cooked all the meals except my (dads soups) and did all the cleaning. By age ten I cook every single meal at home, wash all the cloths and Iron, clean the house and run all the errands while my siblings both older and younger play and watch TV. I always felt my mum (step mum) will love me just a little bit more if I worked harder; she always told me I was special (and different) and that she loves me so much but does not know how to show it. cry . It hurt me deeply then that I was different so much so that its expression translated to pain; but that's in my past now and I have no regrets.

Fast forward, am all grown up and fully independent, then a distant relative I helped told me two years ago that my mum is not my real mum with facts. For me it was a relief (I thought there was something wrong with me that made me unloveable and to be treated different and given less, but I know better now). I am more confident knowing she never loved me and that it was no fault of mine.

Now, I just can't move on knowing I have a mother and I want to meet her and ask her questions (why she would dump her child for another woman to raise? Why she never came back to take me? Etc). And also if we could catch-up and be friends maybe.

The problem is that no one wants to tell me anything since most of my family members fear my dad and keep referring me back to my dad; I visited my dad and begged him to tell me who she is (I cried so much that he had to beg me to stop), he asked me to go so he can discuss it with my mum (step mum) but now shouts me down each time I bring up the topic.

I want to find my real mother cry cry cry cry . l don't know why I can't sleep or think about anything else. I need closure. I have been advised to sue my dad and am considering it. Please help me, I can't bear knowing I have a mother out there and not know who she is. Please help!

If your dad doesn't tell you anything, hire a PI. Simple.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
If this story is not a fairly tale, then know is a good adventure that worth the risk.
I read people here speak of safety; to me it's laughable in this scenario, unless you aren't sure of what you to want to achieve.
To help you out
First narrow the tribe and state you're from here (someone can be from there; who knows even help you do a free investigation)
Secondly describe what your father do as occupation and also your step mum (any easy identification can help someone from that village can use to tag them t your story)

Thirdly state also the town you grew up ( Don't forget to add the primary, secondary and old house address, if any)
Any good investigator can help you with these few tips, and it can help people here track your mum for you.
I feel you pain, cause growing with a step-mum is a whole lots of life orientation.

PS: This your story is no more secret so long as it has come out from the mouth of your relative and also in public domain (Nairaland precisely; we have the good, bad and influential here). Stop playing save with anybody and get the answers you require.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by KingRollins01(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
BigTableShaker:

hehehehehe...
You're the frail and pathetic flati basterrd here.
Honestly, your dad shouldve put it in her ass.
Hahaha! E pain you say dem pick you from a trash bin, so for that you feel say everyone na bastard like you abi? Sorry for your slowpuke life. Go get ur watery brains drained off the sperms you've been swallowing. Nitwit!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by rs172(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
judetov2:
ur father impregnated an underage girl who later gave birth to u then ur father and ur stepmother connived and killed her. this was supposed to be a secret between them. the only way to get the truth from them is to involve the use of force, invite the authorities (police). or ur stepmother should be kidnapped so she can be forced to tell the truth or risk her life.

You're very stupid
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Tribunal005(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] I feel your pain dear but if you know the name of your father's town or village please quickly go there for verification cos your father's kindred cannot reject you. They will tell you the truth of everything.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:
My mind is failing me right now cry cry cry cry, could she be lying?
The last time I even saw him has been so long.
What do I do
I feel more sorrow than I have ever felt all my life.
Should I confront my dad with this?
Am loosing my mind. cry cry cry
Don't confront, go and meet that cousin
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Princeoflimpopo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

I don't know what the story is; and I clearly do not care how I came... Am here now, and need to know who my mother is.
But for the record, the relative told me that my father paid my real mother's dowry when he Briefly separated from my step mum but returned it afterward after sending her out to bring my step mum back. I do not care what the history is; I just want to know my real mum.

You have a lead, he paid her dowry, go to your village everyone knows a thing about each other, meet with older relatives, win their mind promise not to expose them to your Dad.
Your Dad in this life is not ready to tell you anything about your real Mom
OR
Be nice to your Dad apologise then You could arrange with a doctor saying you need bone marrow from your real mom

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by miketayo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
judetov2:
U r a bolo, she said her father left her step mum and married her mum briefly before he broke up with her and brought back the step mom. U r dangerous to ppl around u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

When Does A Woman Conceive? / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.