Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met (75101 Views)

Dating Single Mother You Can't Escape Bill Tie To The Child / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / 4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Fogman(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2020
My simple advice is for you to start your investigation from your village. Thank God you are not well know in your village, take a discreet trip and begin to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by dalass(f): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2020
Eze2000:

You are an illegitimate child and your mom is alive.

Find a relative you are sure that might be in the know. Someone in need of some financial help. Don't to his or her house, thake the person out to dinner, offer the help on condition that you get told the truth.

Of course, you must invoke an oath of secrecy. You can never tell anyone where you got the information.

She is not illegitimate! Her paternity isn't disputed. She knows and was raised by him...

6 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by KingRollins01(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2020
BigTableShaker:

No search here.
The op is a product of baby factory.
And how did you arrive at that conclution? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Pearl05(f): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

I can't even hold my tears back, my heart is bursting out. I don't even know why I feel this amount of pain. My birth certificate says I was born in a private hospital that don't exist(I have gone there and its an office complex) and mother's name, occupation and signature is that of my mum(now step mum).

Put it up in Facebook include your dad's picture( younger version) your baby picture and now adult picture, the name of your name, father's name, his occupation ( what he does about 20 years ago) the name of his town etc. You can have a link through this.

I don't think your mom abandoned you more like she was cut off from you and she let them have you since they have the means to train you better.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by valnd: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2020
My dear, I have a friend who had similar experience and thankful my advice worked for her, though it will take some time and patience on your own side.

All you need is to make a good friend residing in the said village, it could be male or female.

The person will do the whole background work for you.

From your story, your dad is an influential person and trust me, no one will tell you such a thing because of your dad.

So this friend you will make, will do the findings for you, and make sure the person is smart and intelligent, for me I will prefer you using a student or some a graduate looking for a job, since you are financially OK, you can always use money to entice the person. Like I said, patience matters in this, so you have to make the person your friend first and get them to trust you before sending them on such mission.

Also you must not travel to village to make such friend, you can find them on Facebook, get to chat with them.

Very important : I will advice you never to involve any legal on this matter. Also don't take this matter on social media, please don't. You will expose your family to danger. Don't please yourself and hurt others. Always think about the family that first gave you life and made you who you are today.

Don't flight your own, they are still your family, even when you find real mum, always be at peace with your step mom, she could have killed you when you were a little child if she is that wicked.

So for now, calm down, take things easy, be patient, be at peace with your family.

It's a matter of time, you will definitely find your mum and I wish you lucky finding her.

You can dm, if you so wish for more advice.

God bless you.

22 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by KosiGee(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2020
Trainee223:

Babe let me tell you the truth of the whole matter!! Most likely your mum is no more, so just find love or better still get pregnant for someone without letting that person know and have a child that will cover for the void your mum created in your heart...
Some guys here are even looking for love as well

What a silly advice. Someone just said that she doesn’t believe in marriage and doesn’t want to marry. Why do some of you keep bringing that up? Is marriage the solution to her problems?

What’s wrong with you people?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Coldie(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2020
I know people who can extract ur moms pic from ur picture then edit it to look older. Then ur work is mk d pic viral
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Emmah123: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2020
The solution to this issue has been posted by Sinaj on the first page.

You are so fixated to suing your parents and at the same time, claims your father could kill if you seek for the answers on the social media.

Suing him would not only create bad blood and resentment but also more likely make him kill compared to going public.

Besides, when you say he'll kill if you go public, who exactly is he going to kill?

Stop making things complicated for yourself: the solution is right there with you.

Your dad won't kill anybody. Change your location temporarily (although I don't think this is necessary) then post your dad, your step mum and your baby pictures on the social media plus names. You can make use of paid ad for faster result. Your dad can only shout and make threats.

The family is already distorted and you don't care judging from your response. So what is stopping you from going public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by blackgold7777(f): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

My father will kill if I go that public.
OMO DIE NA DIE O ONE THING MUST KILL A MAN. WITH THE PAIN IN UR HEART & HE REFUSE TO GIVE U THE INFORMATION THAT WILL HELP YOU.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by tiredoflife(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

My father will kill if I go that public.

Yet u are independent
So much for ur independence

4 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Dearlord(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2020
My dear, I so much feel your pains as human as we are .

I can only suggest that you embrace yourself the way you are and forget all the bullshit they are talking and you are trying to get yourself into.

What is important now for you is to become a very successful business woman, get married and build a God's fearing and loving home and believe me the truth will come to you along the line if the truth holders are still alive.
But if you insist on fighting this course with your finance & you fail then you have succeeded in ruining everything and getting yourself depressed coupled with grave enemity among your step siblings & Dad.
But if you succeeded then , you won't have the financial strength anymore to spice up and support yourself and that is your mum's old age.
I am promising you that your Dad will tell you who your mum is at point of death because he wants you to achieve your aims in life before that.

Just remember that there are things we cannot change no matter how much we wishes for it and that what makes life a mystery
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by chukel(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

I am am a replica of my dad even more than all my siblings. I don't think I was adopted since I have older siblings.
you were not adopted. Sorry to drop it this way. I'm trying to help. Ask for the contact and address of your step mum's househelp the year you were born.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Sweetcho: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:
I type this with so much pain and sense of loss. I found out about two years ago that my step mum is not my real mum (everyone keeps wondering why am just waking up to the obvious).

I grew up being hated by my mum's (now step mum) family, usually beaten, overworked and deprived; but I was told that I was being trained to be strong since I was the first daughter by my mum (now step mum). At age seven I cooked all the meals except my (dads soups) and did all the cleaning. By age ten I cook every single meal at home, wash all the cloths and Iron, clean the house and run all the errands while my siblings both older and younger play and watch TV. I always felt my mum (step mum) will love me just a little bit more if I worked harder; she always told me I was special (and different) and that she loves me so much but does not know how to show it. cry . It hurt me deeply then that I was different so much so that its expression translated to pain; but that's in my past now and I have no regrets.

Fast forward, am all grown up and fully independent, then a distant relative I helped told me two years ago that my mum is not my real mum with facts. For me it was a relief (I thought there was something wrong with me that made me unloveable and to be treated different and given less, but I know better now). I am more confident knowing she never loved me and that it was no fault of mine.

Now, I just can't move on knowing I have a mother and I want to meet her and ask her questions (why she would dump her child for another woman to raise? Why she never came back to take me? Etc). And also if we could catch-up and be friends maybe.

The problem is that no one wants to tell me anything since most of my family members fear my dad and keep referring me back to my dad; I visited my dad and begged him to tell me who she is (I cried so much that he had to beg me to stop), he asked me to go so he can discuss it with my mum (step mum) but now shouts me down each time I bring up the topic.

I want to find my real mother cry cry cry cry . l don't know why I can't sleep or think about anything else. I need closure. I have been advised to sue my dad and am considering it. Please help me, I can't bear knowing I have a mother out there and not know who she is. Please help!

What is on your birth certificate (sorry I just realised that's one of the first questions you answered I'm just on page 1. ). How about a dna test you never know you may find a distant relative on your mums side?
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by titusmichael27(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:
A friend told me that maybe the person(my real mum) I am looking for doesn't want to be found?
You won't understand how I feel if your not in my shoes. I just need closure.

If I sue my dad and step mum, and demand DNA tests to be conducted to determine if she is really my mum since they both claim my step mum is my real mum; the court will compel her to submit herself to DNA testing.
When the results come out negative everyone will start talking.

I need to act fast now they are stuck in Nigeria.
I think its the best option for me now.
It is not the best option. You need ur people around. The time has come for u to know ur mum, however, is not going to be entirely on ur effort for this to happen so don't try to sue anybody. Remember, it wasn't on ur effort that the truth was revealed. Take a deep breath and let's do this in the right way. titusmichael27@gmail.com. u should also be ready to face the outcome cos some issues are best kept in the dark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by NoToPile: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2020
dalass:

Her mom isn't lost... Let her mom find her! A mom that left and never bothered to look out for me? How things were with me

I can never look for that person oh if true

Layelaye undecided

You don't know the true story

What if its the Dad that collected her from the mum at as a baby and told all his relatives never to tell her about their whereabouts.

The Dad seems to be the one hiding her not the mum hiding from them.

He locked them indoors (especially her) during the few times they went to his village.

His relatives don't want to say pim about the issue.

He doesn't even want to tell her anything about the mum whether she is dead or alive.

He paid her mothers dowry at somepoint

These are signs its the dad and stepmum preventing their meeting.

People that can go as far as putting the stepmums name as her true mum on birth cert.

Some people can be very wicked and can go to any length.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by JennyOfOldstones(f): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

I hope to take care of something first; I guess, get stronger physically before going. Am so afraid (I really don't know why). Never been so scared and insecure all my life.

I am so hated in my family (I never thought it'll get to me this much). cry

I can't sleep anymore and sometimes I don't even remember to eat until after a day or two at times and don't feel notice until I feel too weak to get out of bed. I hate to go out too except its extremely important. I get very angry for no reason at my self and destroy or set my belongings ablaze. Am loosing touch of my business and my sales girls are looting me dry and I don't seem to care.

Why? Can't I fix anything anymore?

I'm so sorry about what you're going through. I wish I could do something to help but I really hope God gives you the emotional, mental and physical strength you need to weather this storm. I can tell you're feeling isolated and you're going through this without any emotional support. Please reach out to your friends or someone you trust and tell them what's going on. Even if your family can't help you through this, you definitely need someone around. God bless you
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Taywon: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:
I just told my dad I was going to kill myself if he fails to tell me who my mum is and he told me not to mention his name on my death note and Hung up cry

Have you had of entrapment / bewitchment....

U better seek spiritual cousel for ur dad...
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by myrates: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2020
Mariangeles:

Be careful not to lose everything.
Remember, you don't know what your biological mum is like or if she's worth risking everything for.
At least, you have a roof over your head and a family to call your own.
Give the search all you've got without doing irreconcilable damage, after that, you let go and let God.
. Cosider this advice seriously, it's very very important. All the best.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Dearlord(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Emmah123:
The solution to this issue has been posted by Sinaj on the first page.

You are so fixated to suing your parents and at the same time, claims your father could kill if you seek for the answers on the social media.

Suing him would not only create bad blood and resentment but also more likely make him kill compared to going public.

Besides, when you say he'll kill if you go public, who exactly is he going to kill?

Stop making things complicated for yourself: the solution is right there with you.

Your dad won't kill anybody. Change your location temporarily (although I don't think this is necessary) then post your dad, your step mum and your baby pictures on the social media plus names. You can make use of paid ad for faster result. Your dad can only shout and make threats.

The family is already distorted and you don't care judging from your response. So what is stopping you from going public.

Don't also forget that the Father may end up killing himself which will be a double losings for the young lady
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by cmecproblem(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2020
This is sad, I think you should focus on those family members referring you back to your dad, they know something. Use elders, pastors etc. Pressure them to do the right thing.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Ozovs: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2020
So sorry for your predicament; you post your story on here to get help and lots of good
and very important advises have been given as support to carry you through this journey. Leave private investigators out of this for now and try to work with good friends, sincere volunteers or NGO if you truly want to achieve your goal. I believe that you can achieve your aim through this platform.

My questions for you are:
1. Your Father is from which state
2. Your Mother(step mum) is from which state
3. If both are from the same state, are they from the same tribe

Answers to those questions can help to narrow in your search for your real Mum
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2020
backnbeta:

I doubt she's Yoruba... recall she made a post where she said she was told her father paid her birth mother's dowry when he was separated from the stepmum but later collected it back...collecting and returning dowry is not really a popular tradition in Yoruba land undecided
Okay I hear you.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by sweetrace(f): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

The person referred me back to my dad to get the identity of my real mum.

Go back to that original person. Stay there and cry until the person tells you. Don’t leave there. Promise them you won’t tell anyone your source. If they push you outside, stay out there until they understand you’re serious. I understand your feeling so unwanted. But, you need to understand that the circumstances of your birth does not define you. Stop allowing it to define you. Your mum is obviously someone your dad should not have been with. Go about your investigation quietly.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by HRMK: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2020
DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO LOOK FOR A SO CALLED MUM THAT DOESNT CARE IF U EXIST OR NOT?ARE U NOT NOW ON UR OWN?THOSE WITHOUT MUMS STILL STAY ALIVE!
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Sweetcho: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Maybe your mother was a house girl or maid who your father got into entanglement with

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by kayourcome: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:
I just told my dad I was going to kill myself if he fails to tell me who my mum is and he told me not to mention his name on my death note and Hung up cry
If you now kill yourself, how will you now meet her. The option of killing yourself should not even be in your head. Why would you even think of that?
Guy, my advice, keep calm and keep on the search as an undercover. Don't loud it.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by BigTableShaker(f): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2020
KingRollins01:
And how did you arrive at that conclution? Smh
Didn't you read her story?
Can't you comprehend it?!
No pictures of her mother, no records, no in-laws, forged certificates, no extended family, nothing..
All she has is a stupid father and a witchy stepmum.

Theyre plenty for Lagos here.
Just like Hausa have alimajiri, igbo have baby factories.
It's very easy to get an Igbo child to use as House help/slave also very easy to get an Hausa boy for gateman.
Some of them have spent more than 20 years in Lagos hustling, theve go no where else to go, no home town, no family, no parents, nothing.
They re all over Nigerian cities, olosho, gala sellers, truck pushers, Mai ruwa, mai-shara, Mai-nama eg mannabbq etc

They can live with you forever, even serve your children join.

That's why omoluabi are different, the don't sell children, no alimajiri, no baby factory, all have lineage.

Let the op prove me wrong if she ain't IGBO.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Magormako: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

I hope to take care of something first; I guess, get stronger physically before going. Am so afraid (I really don't know why). Never been so scared and insecure all my life.

I am so hated in my family (I never thought it'll get to me this much). cry

I can't sleep anymore and sometimes I don't even remember to eat until after a day or two at times and don't feel notice until I feel too weak to get out of bed. I hate to go out too except its extremely important. I get very angry for no reason at my self and destroy or set my belongings ablaze. Am loosing touch of my business and my sales girls are looting me dry and I don't seem to care.

Why? Can't I fix anything anymore?

So sorry for all pains you've had to gone through. Get a private investigator to find your mother. Give him necessary details and let him do his job, while you carry on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Amya(f): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

She is not a demon; its my choice to remain single not hers. Its also honourable for her to want me serving God as my only career after all the mother of Samuel in the Bible gave him up to the service of God... You will make a heck of a great sister smiley. Thanks.

You don't have a single hateful bone in you.

But please allow us to hate them in peace.

12 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by JustBeingFrank(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

I am am a replica of my dad even more than all my siblings. I don't think I was adopted since I have older siblings.
Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by Alajiki(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2020
Godlovesyou28:

I can't even hold my tears back, my heart is bursting out. I don't even know why I feel this amount of pain. My birth certificate says I was born in a private hospital that don't exist(I have gone there and its an office complex) and mother's name, occupation and signature is that of my mum(now step mum).

Now, I'm sorry if what I am about to say is heart-wrenching, but it is a possibility. Could it be that your mum was a househelp in that house, got impregnated by your dad while he was already married to your now stepmother? She was probably allowed to carry the resulting pregnancy and chased out after you were given birth to.

I'm sorry once again if the above sounds insensitive, but it's a possibility.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met by judetov2(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2020
ur father impregnated an underage girl who later gave birth to u then ur father and ur stepmother connived and killed her. this was supposed to be a secret between them. the only way to get the truth from them is to involve the use of force, invite the authorities (police). or ur stepmother should be kidnapped so she can be forced to tell the truth or risk her life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

When Does A Woman Conceive? / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.