Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. (1151 Views)

We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo / My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by Nauttyprof(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2007
Pls kind of advice me on this. I love this girl, we kind of talk but im kind of shy n gentle in some ways, when it comes to female. The girl in concern loves to talk with me but i haven't told her yet. Pls advice me on what to do.
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by myssfyne(f): 5:10am On Jun 10, 2007
What is it with all the "kind of" in your post,anyway @ the topic you should go for what you want and quit being shy.
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by desodgi(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2007
flush ur pipe and talk,if you know what i mean. . . It works,serious!
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by naomijt(f): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2008
Got summon some courage dude. grin grin
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by newguy1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2011
seriously guy if liks 2 talk 2u then u just git to surmon courage to say u lik her b for she frees u
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by BABE3: 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
Does she have a Facebook, twitter or any other social networking account(s).? If she does, then make use of them regularly and more often! Attack her walls/inbox with messages! Tweet her like no man's business! Text her! The courage will come from there, then y'all can take it to the next level.

P.S: I don't know if I entirely made sense, but this worked for me! cheesy
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by deniyor: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
Post her info here let me talk to her for you.
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by desholah(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
OP.
How far wink
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
Does she have a Facebook, twitter or any other social networking account(s).? If she does, then make use of them regularly and more often! Attack her walls/inbox with messages! Tweet her like no man's business! Text her! The courage will come from there, then y'all can take it to the next level.

Poster doing that advice will make you officially a stalker or fake guy especially when u can't express yourself in person my advice just summon up courage and say ur mind but before doing that show some moves that will make her know she isn't just your friend and that you like her,then be emotional(or pretend to be) to her.listen(or pretend to) to everything she says and give smart opinions(or repeat what she said last).trust me it bound to work since she likes talking a lot.you can do this
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by deniyor: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2011
BABE!:

P.S: I don't know if I entirely made sense, but this worked for me! cheesy

Follow this advice at your own detriment. PS this advice is my new defn of COCK BLOCKING.
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by Babypinkyz(f): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2011
Kai,nawa! U guys didnt check d date b4 posting. Anyway,itz al gud.
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by Advocator: 1:38am On Apr 02, 2011
@ OP Act up, wear the confident shirt and chop her off with tight game! it's either she will reject you or she'll throw herself on your lap.
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by BABE3: 1:41am On Apr 02, 2011
deniyor:

Follow this advice at your own detriment. PS this advice is my new defn of COCK BLOCKING.

lmao, lol! But he's shy, and there's no alternative! smiley

pc guru:

Poster doing that advice will make you officially a stalker or fake guy especially when u can't express yourself in person my advice just summon up courage and say your mind but before doing that show some moves that will make her know she isn't just your friend and that you like her,then be emotional(or pretend to be) to her.listen(or pretend to)  to everything she says and give smart opinions(or repeat what she said last).trust me it bound to work since she likes talking a lot.you can do this

lol, pc guru, You have a problem with my advice ba? Isn't that how you stalk me?, lmao, hehe

@OP, Anyways, all I'm saying is, start "talking"(not necessarily stalking) to her via -----You know what, never mind! I'm out of advice!
Goodluck! smiley
Re: I Love This Girl But Im Kind Of Shy. by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 02, 2011
whoa 2007 didn't see that the poster would have been dumped by now, and we'd be in the same club. bummer!.

(1) (Reply)

Which Type Of Woman Is Your Girlfriend? / Must I Be A Graduate With A Good Status In The Society To Find True Love / How Romantic Are U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.