Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) (1409 Views)

What Is The Cause Of Lack Of True Love???Let Discuss...no Bashing Please / No Bashing Please / Rate My Pre - Wedding Pics. Pls No Bashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 21, 2020
UncleJJ:

Women; they just can't figure out logic. No matter how brilliant a woman is - Logic is a very difficult topic.
It's no wonder INTJ's have an insignificant nos of females.

What is an INTJ?
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

If success was dependent on how hard one works ,& their drive, most people would achieve their goals or most people would be rich in this world,but that's not how the world works.You heard what you wanted to hear from my post& not what I said. If women had no will & drive to succeed then they wouldn't be pushing for change ;level playing field(where they are willing & ready to fight for their positions).

I dont know where you got the impression that I'm defending female entitlement grin,but that's your own. All I did was to offer a possible extinct reason behind the advert you were complaining about .
The reason you gave is from the late '80s. That and the way you like to ignore the meat of what I say that shows that in MOST modern society. the playing field is already more than level for a woman who indeed sees herself as a mans equal and wishes to work as hard as a man to legitimize those claims to equality, and focus on answering one tiny part with a lot of exaggerated examples of female oppression is why it seems like a defensive argument. I like enjoyed talking to you though. You're cool smiley
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by AfroKnight: 1:28pm On May 21, 2020
Feminists will never speak against female privilege. They are hypocrites. grin Don’t you know?

I remember one web development job listing on twitter some weeks ago. It was clearly stated that the applicants must be female. No woman seemed to notice this.

Feminists only fight for equality in benefits but not in responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Kingarthur21: 1:36pm On May 21, 2020
There was a time it was relevant,they are places it is relelevant...

But in a million years to come women will blame men for everyone,when men are innocent they will blame the society.

Feminism strives on singing the victim song. How long will you mourn and narrate how men oppressed you?when will it be time for action?

They blame society for holding them back(yesterday one said that women marry because of society,that without society influence women will not marry and it is men that natural love marriage).

Yesterday one of them that has identified as a feminist in the past openly denounced equality because they were discussing on women being independent from men financially. she said she loves being traditional and she doesn't want equality. This happed on this forum

I came to a conclusion that long throat and laziness is what is hindering feminism from being actualised fully after almost 200 years.

This people don't want equality, they want to be elevated and treated like queens.

Yesterday a nairalander y baby opened a thread on grooming of male kids from an earlier age to be a provider.
If a topic was created on grooming a female kid to be submissive or wife material,I can swear they will come for her head.

It is high time the movement sit back and reevaluate themselves and their goals. The founders of feminism Mary wollonscraft (permit my spelling) et Al will be ashamed of how the movement has been hijacked by tasteless dimers.

Give a girl child scholarship to study a course of her own and a billionaire man comes for her hand in marriage, she will postpone or forget about the schooling to marry him.
She will later blame society for putting pressure on her to marry
They don't even have one voice and know what they really want.
The same dolts that pushed for sexual liberation of women are now complaining of women being seing as sexual object.
Lionessza6:

If success was dependent on how hard one works ,& their drive, most people would achieve their goals or most people would be rich in this world,but that's not how the world works.You heard what you wanted to hear from my post& not what I said. If women had no will & drive to succeed then they wouldn't be pushing for change ;level playing field(where they are willing & ready to fight for their positions).

I dont know where you got the impression that I'm defending female entitlement grin,but that's your own. All I did was to offer a possible reason behind the advert you were complaining about .

4 Likes

Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by UncleJJ(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 21, 2020
Kingarthur21:

I came to a conclusion that long throat and laziness is what is hindering feminism from being actualised fully after almost 200 years.

This people don't want equality, they want to be elevated and treated like queens.

GBAMMESSST GBAM!!
Bros for daring to write that bolded nonsense ehhh... Anywhere I see you just dey run. I go take beer and suya finish you. Your papa!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Kingarthur21: 1:57pm On May 21, 2020
AfroKnight:
Feminists will never speak against female privilege. They are hypocrites. grin Don’t you know?

I remember one web development job listing on twitter some weeks ago. It was clearly stated that the applicants must be female. No woman seemed to notice this.

Feminists only fight for equality in benefits but not in responsibilities.
Whenever a law favors them they will never call it matriarchy they will say "it is still part of patriarchy" or "are men not the ones setting the rules that are oppressing men"

I have followed feminist pages for years to know how they think and reason. Don't be deceived from their subtle appeal to the world to support feminism as what will benefit both men and women.
Its a lie!
It is strictly pro woman and not pro equality.
They don't care about your problems as a man. The focus is strictly themselves...whenever someone tried to create a balance view they will block the person from the page.
A male feminist on the page once said "also tell women to stop making fun of men penis sizes,it is a two way thing" when the Op created a thread admonishing men to stop judging ladies with wide vaginas. The male feminist was blocked!

Emer O'Toole,a feminist writer said that if you are a feminist and you talk of men issues then you are not a feminist(a feminist should not be concerned of men issues).
Our dear buda .atum,the mangina of this forum said that it is absurd when feminist talk of men issues.

Gloria Steinem the mother of American Feminism stopped receiving Farren Williams (the founder of men rights movement) calls when he wrote a book about men suffering. Farren Williams was a feminist who fought for women rights,he and Gloria were great friends and worked together
After his book on the problem men faces,she cut off from him

Pansophist ,martinez39s,Omar09,crackhhaus,crackland

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by crackland: 2:05pm On May 21, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Whenever a law favors them they will never call it matriarchy they will say "it is still part of patriarchy" or "are men not the ones setting the rules that are oppressing men"

I have followed feminist pages for years to know how they think and reason. Don't be deceived from their subtle appeal to the world to support feminism as what will benefit both men and women.
Its a lie!
They don't care about your problems as a man. The focus is strictly themselves...whenever someone tried to create a balance view they will block the person from the page.
A male feminist on the page once said "also tell women to stop making fun of men penis sizes,it is a two way thing" when the Op created a thread admonishing men to stop judging ladies with wide vaginas. The male feminist was blocked!

Emer O'Toole,a feminist writer said that if you are a feminist and you talk of men issues then you are not a feminist(a feminist should not be concerned of men issues).
Our dear buda .atum,the mangina of this forum said that it is absurd when feminist talk of men issues.

Gloria Steinem the mother of American Feminism stopped receiving Farren Williams (the founder of men rights movement) calls when he wrote a book about men suffering. Farren Williams was a feminist who fought for women rights,he and Gloria were great friends and worked together

Pan.sophist ,mar.tinez39s,O.mar09,crackhhaus,crackland
Bruv, feminists don't even care about children's rights. Is it men they will care about?

As far as they're concerned, the world revolves around them and their feelings.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Lionessza6(f): 2:07pm On May 21, 2020
Kingarthur21:

LMFAO, yawn!

Like I said to the OP,the company could have a quota system in place, perhaps they know it's still difficult for females to gain entry on that level in that company(for whatever reasons),& clearly they are looking for someone who is qualified for the position. & I explained to him why there are societies that have still have quota systems. The rest ,I have no interest in.
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 21, 2020
UncleJJ:

https://www.16personalities.com/intj-strengths-and-weaknesses

Ok man like INTJ personality type

Id done this test before already

Like 4 weeks ago I saw it on a YouTube video

I'm an INTP-A by the way

I recommend anyone who views this to go on that site
cheesy
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Kingarthur21: 2:18pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

.then why didn't you just walk pass instead of being unnecessary rude?

Smh

Go in peace
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Lionessza6(f): 2:20pm On May 21, 2020
Kingarthur21:
.then why didn't you just walk pass instead of being unnecessary rude?

Smh

Go in peace

LMFAO, dude,what are you talking? Show me the rude post I made ?. Wtf? shocked
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 21, 2020
Kingarthur21 I think you were rather off point in quoting her for your initial message. Let there be calm please, her reply to you was a bit off putting but understandably so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Fidelismaria: 2:37pm On May 21, 2020
Booked
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

They know [s]it's still difficult for females to gain entry on that level in that company(for whatever reasons)[/s] majority of women are still unwilling to work as hard as men or task themselves mentally and physically in challenging fields & clearly they are looking for [s]someone who is qualified for the position.[/s] a woman for the role that has always been available for women in the first place, thereby gate keeping perfectly qualified men. A true issue for feminists to take up if I ever saw one

Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 21, 2020
crownedrookie:

My sister actually made me create this thread. She has never called herself a feminist to my hearing, but in reality has MUCH more core feminist values than these things disturbing our eyes on nairaland
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Feminism the world over is 70% dog shit. In Nigeria, it is 100% unadulterated dog shit.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Lionessza6(f): 2:55pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=crownedrookie post=89800248][/quote]

LMFAO, you missed this part of my post(the bolded) wink;

the company could have a quota system in place, perhaps they know it's still difficult for females to gain entry on that level in that company(for whatever reasons),& clearly they are looking for someone who is qualified for the position.

I thought you'de be talking about female developers vs Male developers in the same company ,working in the same environment & working the same hours, that's usually how it works in my experience. I dont know any company that would employ a teacher in the position of an accountant all because she is female, do you know of such companies ? grin. I also dont know of any company where the females in the department work less hours than the males, how does that work ? grin. Females should not be paid less if they have the same qualifications, work the required hours & in the same environment.
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 21, 2020
One question I've always been asking all these feminists going about claiming equality with men is this: can any of them point to any time period when the world record holder of a female athletics event has a better time than her male counterpart?
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by AfroKnight: 3:02pm On May 21, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Its a lie!

cheesy cheesy Bro, you know them well. They are nothing but Man-hating hypocrites.
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, you missed this part of my post(the bolded) wink;

the company could have a quota system in place, perhaps they know it's still difficult for females to gain entry on that level in that company(for whatever reasons),& clearly they are looking for someone who is qualified for the position.

LMAOO... Sis you don't feel weird typing that maybe women find it difficult to gain entry in the same company that WENT OUT OF ITS WAY TO GATE KEEP MEN AND LEAVE A VACANCY OPEN FOR ONLY WOMEN?
Seriously? You typed that shit, looked at it and felt proud? LMFFAAAOOOOO.
The only logical reason for women finding it hard to gain entry if they indeed apply is that THE MEN OUT-PERFORM THEM!! The solution? Gatekeep men of course! Leave a spot open for only women. Once again "MERIT" goes out the window and the "feminists" applaud cool

Females should not be paid less if they have the same qualifications, work the required hours & in the same environment.
And they are never! So what are these things that call themselves feminists disturbing our ears and eyes about?
I thought you'de be talking about female developers vs Male developers in the same company ,working in the same environment & working the same hours, that's usually how it works in my experience.
I am talking for OPPORTUNITY for employment. Women had every OPPORTUNITY to empower themselves and apply for an all gender role. Why do QUALIFIED men have to be gate kept simply because fewer women CHOOSE to mentally and physically strain themselves to the limit in challenging roles? You seem too intelligent to miss my point its quite direct. You said they are looking for a qualified PERSON for the job. Why gatekeep men in an era when it is ludicrous to argue that women have been oppressed from becoming web developers?
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Lionessza6(f): 3:24pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=crownedrookie

And they are never! o what are these things that call themselves feminists disturbing our ears and eyes about?

[/quote]

LMFAO @bolded ,what ? shocked
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by PDSI(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2020
This is a theory that they themselves haven't fully understand.

Well if you a student or graduate of civil engineering/building technology my signature will do you all sort of good.
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO @bolded ,what ? shocked
Please find me references to a situation where a woman works the same hours as a man, takes the same risks as a man, generates the same income to the company as a man and gets paid less JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN.
And while you're at it, kindly go to my previous reply to you and reply my first paragraph about a woman finding it difficult to "gain entry". I feel like being amused wink
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Lionessza6(f): 3:43pm On May 21, 2020
crownedrookie:

Please find me references to a situation where a woman works the same hours as a man, takes the same risks as a man, generates the same income to the company as a man and gets paid less JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN.
And while you're at it, kindly go to my previous reply to you and reply my first paragraph about a woman finding it difficult to "gain entry". I feel like being amused wink

LMFAO,you can do that yourself ,but in each and every country women are paid less for the same job,working thr same hours & with the same qualifications.

What I find amusing ,is that you actually think a female teacher would want to be paid the same as a Male accountant because she is female grin.

Most competitive industries are historically Male dominated, meaning that everyone in the management league is Male.& Obviously because of societal conditioning, many males would be reluctant to hire a female in their department (even without having bad experiences with females in that position ). This kind of thinking makes it hard for females to not only gain entry,& when they do they usually have to worker than anyone else to " prove their worth " .
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 21, 2020
Female privilege in this Misogynist, Patriarchal Jungle-Zoo called Nigeria?

Female privilege in this Jungle-Zoo that blames the women for having female kids(even though the science tells us that the man is responsible for the gender of the child)

Female privilege in this jungle that encourages a woman to endure an abusive relationship/ a relationship where she is cheated/ a relationship that she is beaten to a pulp? Such privilege is so great that she is told to pray and fast when her husband cheats/abuses on her so that she can keep her marriage?

Female privilege in this jungle that banishes the woman out of society if she cheats eventhough her husband is cheating as well? This privilege is so great that the woman is thrown out of her home never to see her kids again.

Yes Nigerian women have great female privilege in this Jungle-Zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

[s]What I find amusing ,is that you actually think a female teacher would want to be paid the same as a Male accountant because she is female grin. [/s]
Uhhmmm... WTF? Does this even make sense?

LMFAO,you can do that yourself
Surrrrreeeeee I can cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[s]but in each and every country women are paid less for the same job,working thr same hours & with the same qualifications.[/s]
No sis you're wrong. Yes there is often a pay difference between men and women. But NEVER when a woman is proven to be exactly as productive as a man in that field. Gender bias might lead to a lower initial salary offer from employers because 1) Companies might be reluctant to place too much value on a worker whose productivity might be irregular due to maternity leaves and such (sue biology) and 2) Women are known (from their own behaviours) to often not be willing to carry their own weight as fully as a man but any woman that proves her worth gets her due!!! And what's wrong with that? Oh... "I am woman I don't need to prove shit" huh??

This kind of thinking makes it hard for females to not only gain entry
LLLMMMMMFFFFFFAAAAAOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I knew I'll be entertained. Blame it on the sun the moon and the stars. Blame it on anything but the women.
Again you really typed this in response to a company that WENT OUT OF ITS WAY TO GATE KEEP QUALIFIED MEN OUT OF A ROLE IN FAVOUR OF HIRING FEMALES NICEEEE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 21, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Female privilege in this Misogynist, Patriarchal Jungle-Zoo called Nigeria?

Female privilege in this Jungle-Zoo that blames the women for having female kids(even though the science tells us that the man is responsible for the gender of the child)

Female privilege in this jungle that encourages a woman to endure an abusive relationship/ a relationship where she is cheated/ a relationship that she is beaten to a pulp? Such privilege is so great that she is told to pray and fast when her husband cheats/abuses on her so that she can keep her marriage?

Female privilege in this jungle that banishes the woman out of society if she cheats eventhough her husband is cheating as well? This privilege is so great that the woman is thrown out of her home never to see her kids again.

Yes Nigerian women have great female privilege in this Jungle-Zoo called Nigeria.
Yes they do and we have told you how to change this misogynistic patriarchal zoo called Nigeria. Get rid of them! Stop holding on to them while screaming feminism! Demanding a man takes care of you with a loudspeaker only fosters the further objectification of a woman. Take away the bride price and ridiculous spending done by a man at marriage and see how many men feel like they own their wives.
Remove the amount of rape cases that are perpetuated by men who feel they had spent too much on a girl and had to get their moneys worth by fire or force and see the amount of rape cases nearly halved.
Yes they do have privileges. This thread is a wakeup call to all true feminists to fight patriarchy by first taking away those privileges and leaving the patriarchs nothing to hold on to.
What's your point?
Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Premiumwriter: 4:39pm On May 21, 2020
Male patriarchs only flourish when there are women who subscribe to the idea of men being providers. It doesn't matter if you scream feminist in his ear from dusk till dawn, he has provided, he is superior. To take away his power, simply take away his opportunity and privilege to provide, is that so hard to figure out?

I'm still waiting for a feminist that will counter the above argument.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) by Omar09(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2020
Premiumwriter:

I'm still waiting for a feminist that will counter the above argument.

I've got a seat for two, would you care for a drink?

(1) (2) (Reply)

90% Of Men Rape Women In Their Life Time. / / I Need Help On This Gift Card Stuff Asap Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.