Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? (77585 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by opeyemi2012(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2020
Acmepreneur:

You got it, I'm a feminist, wait till I get rich and powerful, you men in Nigeria that has sworn to suffer women will see pepper. We will make sure we hang you rapists, like that idiot that raped busola dakolo, we will start reviewing 50years old rape cases, molest cases, even if na grandmother tell a story of molest. We would review the case and bring the family to justice.
Giving women unnecessary pressures, making them work like slaves, go through labour, child care and not being responsible. Just wait and see, you will see pepper, continue thrashing women.
God bless all the wonderful men out there, just that they are very few
can you really succeed with this level of bitterness in you? Just asking ni ooo

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by opeyemi2012(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2020
VictorBode:

Relax. Not interested in breaking your relationship.

You first started off as innocent and blaming your man(which I still agree he has some fault)

Then you started revealing your anti men character.

Has nothing to do with your relationship. I'm just looking at you and how you felt so good to see men down.

It's not hard to see.
A popular maxum says "Character is like a flame..."
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Skepticus: 3:53pm On May 22, 2020
DrDax:

You are joking, right?

"I love ambitious girls" yen yen yen.

See as small confused girl of 24 years dey use the head of una old men play ludo like dis.

Nairaland men can sabi fall hand ehnnnn!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by ledaman: 3:54pm On May 22, 2020
Babe move on ur drive and aspirations and his are not the same good luck!
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by opeyemi2012(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2020
bmdmixer:
u hate marrying in 26,27,28,29, have u married in those age before.

u simply a nag, he dey show from all ur response.
I almost mistook her for an intelligent person sef.....her responses have give her away
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by veenessha(f): 3:58pm On May 22, 2020
I think you should work on yourself( establish yourself), don't complain or advice him to do anything ( I am not saying your advice is bad). When he sees you doing something, it will trigger something in him to work hard and impress you but when you're not making a move to do something, he won't make a move to do anything.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by opeyemi2012(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2020
leofab:
so you can’t even materialise all your wonderful ideas for yourself but you are pushing someone’s son to the wall cos he refused to take your ideas? Can you see you are just nagging ?
God will bless you for being objective
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by lalanice(f): 4:24pm On May 22, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

madam feminist, where are you working and how much are you bringing to the table currently? bla bla bla sheep have you any wool? talking rubbish Up and down!!
oga misogynist, backoff I do not know you or owe you any explanation. Go and find a village girl to flex muscles on. Boy bye

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Omar09(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2020
mandate12:

She's doing 'big ideas' for a living

Chai.... It's well.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2020
lalanice:
oga misogynist, backoff I do not know you or owe you any explanation. Go and find a village girl to flex muscles on. Boy bye
Hahaha as expected. jobless wretched feminists who can't earn a dollar making noise everywhere. I pity the weaklings who will settle for ticking bombs like y'all.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by od501: 4:46pm On May 22, 2020
Acmepreneur:
Thanks to all commentors.
Edit: i want to use this moment to Thank the ladies, this thread of mine has made me to realize the future of Africa is in the hands of ladies, men are total disgrace, while some are quite inspiring and very helpful, the percentage of men spewing rubbish is quite very high, about 90% while that of female is just 2%. Thank you God for not making me a man.

But please, i want to know the mod that took this to front page?
Una don turn Nairaland to a joke wallahi

Thanks to all commentors, you really made my day and I laughed so hard, especially those that think I have low self esteem and I'm not near intelligence.

It seems that some males on NL are already pained and frustrated about their broke assess and was already ready to any bash girl.

For those that took their time to read all the stories, I wanna say thank you, it means we are bored together as if not lockdown, you no fit see me for NL they ask yeye questions and be reading comedians comments.

For the unbelievers, the story is true,though with some little tweaks, because I don't know if my boyfriend siblings&friends are on NL, so I gave it some tweaks, though I can't vouche for other stories here on NL if they are true or false.

For those that sent me mails, sorry, I don't reply Nairaland emails.
For those that wants to date,lol, I can't date people with account on NL, thats one reason I love my BF, he doesn't fancy NL at all, he thinks its for jobless people or people with so much money that they now have time at their disposal to waste or people severely bored. Yes, I know some people are making money with the help of NL, especially in the business section, bitcoin, cryptocurrency,PayPal, forex trade threads.
And the GRE,IELTS section is also very good, but I still can't date a NL active member especially those active on Romance section.

Final Conclusion, I can never leave my boyfriend, I don't even know why I asked such question

Keep fooling yourself. Confused Ode! Awon "men are trash"!

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by od501: 4:51pm On May 22, 2020
Acmepreneur:
Thanks to all commentors.
Edit: i want to use this moment to Thank the ladies, this thread of mine has made me to realize the future of Africa is in the hands of ladies, men are total disgrace, while some are quite inspiring and very helpful, the percentage of men spewing rubbish is quite very high, about 90% while that of female is just 2%. Thank you God for not making me a man.

But please, i want to know the mod that took this to front page?
Una don turn Nairaland to a joke wallahi

Thanks to all commentors, you really made my day and I laughed so hard, especially those that think I have low self esteem and I'm not near intelligence.

It seems that some males on NL are already pained and frustrated about their broke assess and was already ready to any bash girl.

For those that took their time to read all the stories, I wanna say thank you, it means we are bored together as if not lockdown, you no fit see me for NL they ask yeye questions and be reading comedians comments.

For the unbelievers, the story is true,though with some little tweaks, because I don't know if my boyfriend siblings&friends are on NL, so I gave it some tweaks, though I can't vouche for other stories here on NL if they are true or false.

For those that sent me mails, sorry, I don't reply Nairaland emails.
For those that wants to date,lol, I can't date people with account on NL, thats one reason I love my BF, he doesn't fancy NL at all, he thinks its for jobless people or people with so much money that they now have time at their disposal to waste or people severely bored. Yes, I know some people are making money with the help of NL, especially in the business section, bitcoin, cryptocurrency,PayPal, forex trade threads.
And the GRE,IELTS section is also very good, but I still can't date a NL active member especially those active on Romance section.

Final Conclusion, I can never leave my boyfriend, I don't even know why I asked such question

Na that weak prey u dey date i dey pitty shaa! Of course you can't leave him, probably he is the only wimp you can easily manipulate! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by chigoizie7(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2020
Myhusband:

you are naive with the ways of life because Grace was around you

for you to have the privilege to sponsored anyone shows you've backbone. I'm talking about someone that have no one, a true hustler need to be inspired and challenge

you sponsored your brother because it's your passion? was it not when you see what others are doing that influence your decision? that's the ginger(inspiration)

I think you should read to understand post before forming jackie chan. no knowledge is isolated, human exploit everyday either by partner or by people around them

go and marry unambitious wife and see how your dream will be outrightly buried

So, for me to sponsor someone I need to have a back bone? Are you kidding me?

What about now that I am not yet married? Has my ambitions been buried?

I do not know where you come from, but where I come from, a man doesn’t need a woman to fulfil his ambitions.

My sponsoring my brother wasn’t inspired by any woman.

If the op boyfriend isn’t inspired to do anything for himself, if that woman like, let her be singing it to his ears every morning and night, nothing will happen. How can you be telling someone who doesn’t have passion for business to delve into one? Does that even make any sense to you?

Someone will be willing to spend upto 6million naira to further their educations, that is their passion. While another needs that amount to inject in his business. Someone, right from secondary school has a dream to work with shell or chevron while another is just waiting to write waec so that he will join the business line. From the look of things, this young man doesn’t have passion for all these she is ordering him to. She should let him be. I have seen so many millionaires whose wives know nothing about their businesses, are you trying to tell me that they are inspired by their wives? From where I come from, our environment inspires us, not the woman we married.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Guest911: 5:51pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 22, 2020
Have u prayed and ask God if he is really your future husband, seek God he has a massive dirrection.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2020
You have great ambition and big dream.. and it all ends on your dream bed.. You didn’t tell us your efforts toward your fake audio dream.. Please stop pushing too much pressure on my fellow man ..
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by NiCurious: 6:31pm On May 22, 2020
Acmepreneur:
This my guy is not serious at all.

I used to tell myself change is the only permanent thing in life bla bla bla. And I really believe that once you take the right steps, you can be anything you want to be. This made me to be very soft with people....

If you're not ready to break up, separate for a while, and apply all that good advice that you gave him, to yourself, to grow yourself and your own finances.
Without you always nagging in his ear, your boyfriend can contemplate for himself, the wisdom of his choices, and change his course if he chooses to, and not because you told him to.
Meanwhile, look for someone on your own wavelength. Take your time and look well: you are young, no need to get married next year.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 22, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

wife material ko ni. you think real life experience is by remaining jobless, sound like a feminist and make noise up and down? Maybe you dey her age bracket sha!!
uncle mi, am just a very young boy not in her age bracket though. Is they what you noticed about her that i did not?
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Jesusmylord(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2020
Op, there is nothing wrong with either you or your man. If truly you have both 1st and 2nd degrees on your profile at 24, and you are on top of your classes in both instances, then I salute you, you are not lazy.

Please do not be down by comments that seems to view you as lazy on the ground that you do not have a good job at the moment even with your academic profile. Life could be unfair, and may not have given you chance to be successful at the moment, but I believe sooner you will have the opportunity to achieve most of your dreams.

The problem I see with your relationship is compatibility. It takes much more than love for two persons to live together peacefully for their lifetimes.

Please learn more to listening than talking. Shalom.
Acmepreneur:

I used to tell myself change is the only permanent thing in life bla bla bla. And I really believe that once you take the right steps, you can be anything you want to be. This made me to be very soft with people.

When I started dating my Boyfriend, I really was not choosy or judgy. I accepted him without a second thought. I'm not the type of lady that actually do all those lady stuff, I'm a very serious person and I don't play games at all.
My BF is very cool, like not bad looking, normal behaviour etc and I like him a lot.

I'm a very ambitious person, with an extremely big dreams, my boyfriend is also hard working, but I'm not seeing any future at all with his career/prospects/life. When I say I'm with big dreams, it's means I'm working on discovering (new innovations), planning big business that would compete with top brands etc. I'm that big in dreams.

My children is also very important to me, I don't plan for their sufferings at all.
I'm an introvert, I find solace in my aspirations, dreams. I have books I work out those formulas (I mean how I would execute my business plans), I research a lot, think a lot etc

Our fight now

Since day 1, I do tell him to do this and that. I really hate company works, so I would tell him to have savings, and be building something sideways where he works. Also, I wanted him to do Masters, since he said he would love to travel out, he's always saying he hates Nigeria bla bla bla. His dad also wanted him to do Masters, but he's in the crew of Masters is a waste of time, and he can't do Masters in Nigeria bla bla bla

Baby try this business, he would say he doesn't have money, he needs 2 million to start a business etc.

Meanwhile, he doesn't have money to travel out of the country to do Masters, nor 2m to start any business. So I would tell him to manage what he has first, and that would propelled him later, but he likes to talk like illiterates that Masters is meaningless.

Meanwhile, while that is true, those things are just like investment, you don't know when you will see an opportunity to use your Masters certificate, and since he studied computer science, I told him that it can even help him get a job outside Nigeria when he leaves, that it can be useful there. I understand the situation of the country, but not having masters doesn't mean you will get a job as well, so why don't you just have it.

My bf would shut me off, and also his dad, the dad even asked him to take job at the federal university where he works, but my bf said he can't work in that place, this is a federal government job o, he would say the salary is too small and people there already knows him, because his dad is in a big office in the university.

So it won't seem like I'm disturbing him, I went quiet, but might chip it in in discussions, but I don't fight him on those things. He works in a small company, and he rose to the position of a Manager, he spent all his time in office, the little time to waste with his friends. It's a good thing but I'm not comfortable with that, the pay is about 90k, which is not enough for his expenses, also he's the first born.

Fast forward to last year, his dad died, it looks like a film trick to him, he now have to take care of his siblings and mum (mum is nurse, but retired long time ago, her pay is little because it wasn't normal retirement). Everything I was telling him finally came to pass.

He rented an apartment with His friends, he later hated it, and said he wants his own, he went to rent an apartment of 600k (he gathered it from different places and he borrowed), which I really hate and we fought on that as well. Because he could have used the money to secure his life in a better way, since his complain when I told him to start a business is that he doesn't have money bla bla bla

He will not apply for better jobs as well
He's practically doing nothing to grow, and would say he hates Nigeria and he would like to leave, but he can't even apply for scholarships or even google schools.

So this 2020, Jan 1, I started fighting him, that I'm not going to continue with him like that, that he should go apply for MSC, start a business or just do something. He now started saying that he has responsibilities which are his siblings, I told him this is the nonsense, he would do till the year ends, we will fight and later resolve it.

He won't even talk about it, or get reminded, he makes me feel Hus boss is using him. I have told him several times how he would be used and dumped, in fact, he makes me say negatives sometimes, and that's because I have seen people that get dumped while working with companies and they fall back to grass, my mum won't even accept him because he works in a company, small company, not cocacola or big companies. My mum hates company works like shits because we've heard and seen people falling to zero due to company jobs.

The problem
1. He says I'm disturbing his life, and not allowing him to rest

2. I'm not happy with him living that way, with no future, no investment, hes not building himself while working, hes not doing courses, not learning any skills, and I think its too risky.
His current salary is not enough for him, not to talk of me collecting part of it. But he gives me money though, has not been more than 1k, 2k and data subscription which I really appreciate.

3. I can't introduce him to my family because I want him respected. Truth is I don't know what he would say to impress my parents because I'm not even impressed with him. And I want him to be superloved and respected. I believe in first impression would last very long. He has introduced me to his family and all friends

4. He never ask me about my own life, aspirations, advice me etc, I'm always the one to do that. Yesterday he had the gut to tell me I'm not caring because of just two days of not showing care

5. Corona has turned his company outside down and he's highly affected. Just like all what I was telling him finally happened, and he has nothing to fall back at. He has a car,

6. I can't marry him or anyone this way, and I'm getting old, though and I want marriage next year. He said he wants too, but I can't marry him like this. And I don't want to get to late twenties, and he breaks up and I start looking for husband, people would be thinking maybe I have a problem that is why I'm yet to marry, they won't know that its him that caused my delay. Plus I have a very high esteem, so I would hate to be desperate for marriage with a man or be the one to be wanting marriage so much in a relationship

7. Right now, we have temporarily break up, so I'm asking if I should break up or make up? Because he was saying rubbish last night

Note: I'm not a fan of dating and rubbish, I love him very much and I don't want to leave him at all. I don't think there's any man I can date as I do not like dishonesty at all and 95% of men are dishonest. My BF is very honest and good I'm every other aspect
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Johnnydboy: 8:22pm On May 22, 2020
Archbishop88:
What an ambitious fellow that met faggy and progress detest fellow. Well, another man's food is another man's poison.
I have MSc and have applied for my PhD in a Nigeria public university... Am a potential scholar with 3 academic papers published in international journals. Another 2 is under review for publication. I have soft skill as well. Am in my early 30s, marriage next year wouldn't be bad. Am not in any relationship for now.
Please can we get to know each other, if we take it to the next level?
Please hit me up on tomisin245@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Alpha simp like you..... Listing ur qualifications for just woman as if say na job u dey find.........u might be jobless sef... Who knows?....... Be a man for once jare

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by MrCEO69(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I used to tell myself change is the only permanent thing in life bla bla bla. And I really believe that once you take the right steps, you can be anything you want to be. This made me to be very soft with people.

When I started dating my Boyfriend, I really was not choosy or judgy. I accepted him without a second thought. I'm not the type of lady that actually do all those lady stuff, I'm a very serious person and I don't play games at all.
My BF is very cool, like not bad looking, normal behaviour etc and I like him a lot.

I'm a very ambitious person, with an extremely big dreams, my boyfriend is also hard working, but I'm not seeing any future at all with his career/prospects/life. When I say I'm with big dreams, it's means I'm working on discovering (new innovations), planning big business that would compete with top brands etc. I'm that big in dreams.

My children is also very important to me, I don't plan for their sufferings at all.
I'm an introvert, I find solace in my aspirations, dreams. I have books I work out those formulas (I mean how I would execute my business plans), I research a lot, think a lot etc

Our fight now

Since day 1, I do tell him to do this and that. I really hate company works, so I would tell him to have savings, and be building something sideways where he works. Also, I wanted him to do Masters, since he said he would love to travel out, he's always saying he hates Nigeria bla bla bla. His dad also wanted him to do Masters, but he's in the crew of Masters is a waste of time, and he can't do Masters in Nigeria bla bla bla

Baby try this business, he would say he doesn't have money, he needs 2 million to start a business etc.

Meanwhile, he doesn't have money to travel out of the country to do Masters, nor 2m to start any business. So I would tell him to manage what he has first, and that would propelled him later, but he likes to talk like illiterates that Masters is meaningless.

Meanwhile, while that is true, those things are just like investment, you don't know when you will see an opportunity to use your Masters certificate, and since he studied computer science, I told him that it can even help him get a job outside Nigeria when he leaves, that it can be useful there. I understand the situation of the country, but not having masters doesn't mean you will get a job as well, so why don't you just have it.

My bf would shut me off, and also his dad, the dad even asked him to take job at the federal university where he works, but my bf said he can't work in that place, this is a federal government job o, he would say the salary is too small and people there already knows him, because his dad is in a big office in the university.

So it won't seem like I'm disturbing him, I went quiet, but might chip it in in discussions, but I don't fight him on those things. He works in a small company, and he rose to the position of a Manager, he spent all his time in office, the little time to waste with his friends. It's a good thing but I'm not comfortable with that, the pay is about 90k, which is not enough for his expenses, also he's the first born.

Fast forward to last year, his dad died, it looks like a film trick to him, he now have to take care of his siblings and mum (mum is nurse, but retired long time ago, her pay is little because it wasn't normal retirement). Everything I was telling him finally came to pass.

He rented an apartment with His friends, he later hated it, and said he wants his own, he went to rent an apartment of 600k (he gathered it from different places and he borrowed), which I really hate and we fought on that as well. Because he could have used the money to secure his life in a better way, since his complain when I told him to start a business is that he doesn't have money bla bla bla

He will not apply for better jobs as well
He's practically doing nothing to grow, and would say he hates Nigeria and he would like to leave, but he can't even apply for scholarships or even google schools.

So this 2020, Jan 1, I started fighting him, that I'm not going to continue with him like that, that he should go apply for MSC, start a business or just do something. He now started saying that he has responsibilities which are his siblings, I told him this is the nonsense, he would do till the year ends, we will fight and later resolve it.

He won't even talk about it, or get reminded, he makes me feel Hus boss is using him. I have told him several times how he would be used and dumped, in fact, he makes me say negatives sometimes, and that's because I have seen people that get dumped while working with companies and they fall back to grass, my mum won't even accept him because he works in a company, small company, not cocacola or big companies. My mum hates company works like shits because we've heard and seen people falling to zero due to company jobs.

The problem
1. He says I'm disturbing his life, and not allowing him to rest

2. I'm not happy with him living that way, with no future, no investment, hes not building himself while working, hes not doing courses, not learning any skills, and I think its too risky.
His current salary is not enough for him, not to talk of me collecting part of it. But he gives me money though, has not been more than 1k, 2k and data subscription which I really appreciate.

3. I can't introduce him to my family because I want him respected. Truth is I don't know what he would say to impress my parents because I'm not even impressed with him. And I want him to be superloved and respected. I believe in first impression would last very long. He has introduced me to his family and all friends

4. He never ask me about my own life, aspirations, advice me etc, I'm always the one to do that. Yesterday he had the gut to tell me I'm not caring because of just two days of not showing care

5. Corona has turned his company outside down and he's highly affected. Just like all what I was telling him finally happened, and he has nothing to fall back at. He has a car,

6. I can't marry him or anyone this way, and I'm getting old, though and I want marriage next year. He said he wants too, but I can't marry him like this. And I don't want to get to late twenties, and he breaks up and I start looking for husband, people would be thinking maybe I have a problem that is why I'm yet to marry, they won't know that its him that caused my delay. Plus I have a very high esteem, so I would hate to be desperate for marriage with a man or be the one to be wanting marriage so much in a relationship

7. Right now, we have temporarily break up, so I'm asking if I should break up or make up? Because he was saying rubbish last night

Note: I'm not a fan of dating and rubbish, I love him very much and I don't want to leave him at all. I don't think there's any man I can date as I do not like dishonesty at all and 95% of men are dishonest. My BF is very honest and good I'm every other aspect

I get the part of not doing msc in ng, it will be useless, with the current trend of technology, his best i to get a better job, u mentioned 90k, that is way to low for a CS person. But he should v been saving up for MSC.

But have u asked him what he wants?

My parent wants me to do MSC, I told them the same thing that it is not that relevant if do it in ng, cos we don't v the tools/resources.
I haven't even done my nysc because i had a Job that gave me mouth(the pay) i still fight with them, so if u bf still earns 90-150k now, he needs to wake up.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Joe4real701(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2020
I hate it when people talk like they own tank farm while they sell pure water on the streets of Lagos. Madam support your boyfriend / husband to be. Find something doing, compliment him, say a prayer with him. All you do is dream big and nothing else to offer. In laff in Chinese for your matter!
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 22, 2020
Skepticus:

Simpanzee grin grin
Your father is chimpanzee and your mother orangutan.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by openmine(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2020
Johnnydboy:
Alpha simp like you..... Listing ur qualifications for just woman as if say na job u dey find.........u might be jobless sef... Who knows?....... Be a man for once jare
cheesy cheesy

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Gbengageorge: 4:46am On May 23, 2020
You need to pray for him, cos that how they start. I believe that since leaving him is not an option then fix him.
You too must also fix yourself and not be totally financially dependent
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Papichulostunne(m): 6:34am On May 23, 2020
Mumu Shut up.!

I'm sure you did not read anything up there..

Millenniumlady:
Better go get a life because you ain't living right.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:10am On May 23, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

Some guy already called you a witch (maybe he's spiritual enough). I give extra offering every Sunday because i ain't the dude that will marry miscreants like you. I pity the weakling who will carry a jobless load of crap like you. Oloshi!!
Lol,why does it pain you so much? Are you a rapist? Anyway, if you are one, be ready for the hanging because we will review even 50years cases of molestation and rape. You will be forgiven by God, but on Earth, you will receive your punishment
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 23, 2020
AristocraticMe:
I hope you read this. You can never get a 100% in anything, there must be a place for compromise.

Like you said he is loving, respectful and caring, so many ladies will kill for those listed qualities.

You can eventually get a guy who has a dream like mount kilimanjaro. But will he be caring, respectful and loving.

You have to choose what matters to you more.
If it is big dreams, drive and big ambition then that is good. Or if it is care, love and understanding between you both.

The choice is yours.

Remember you cannot have both, not in a real world.
Why do I have both? Am I not in real world?
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:21am On May 23, 2020
nnamdiosu:

I so wish I could send you a voice note, becos wat I wanna say is much and heavy packed. I'll make do with this though.

Before I say wat I wanna say, I have to ask you to remove sentiments and be very neutral. Then youll see the truth in what I'm about to say. Also screen shot my reply, in less than a year, you'll see prophecies I'm saying here coning to pass at least 50%.

1. Trust me, I know 100% you love your bf. And I know he is a good person. Trust me, I feel it deep inside. But trust me again, this relationship won't exceed 2020.

2.you belong to that tiny percent of people that love planning ahead, like projecting for the future and strategically planning for what its. Unfortunately, your bf, as good as he is, is the opposite. He lives just for the present. He believes tomorrow will take care of itself. This is seriously against your mindset.

3. Becos of no 2 above, its clear you two are on different mindset. Different wave length. Can two people walk/plan together except they agree?

4. Becos of no 3 above, you two will always be on logger heads. Issues are normally in relationships, but this isnt a normal issue. This are destiny/life time matters. You both decision will even affect your kids.

5. Funny enough, you both are actual correct in your own way. But his mindset was a mindset that worked in Nigeria years ago. Not now.

Based on your topic for this thread, I smiled after reading . because I discovered you're an introvert, a special one that forecasts ahead to get results. You are the type of woman every man needs.

Youre the true definition of a help mate. Logical, analytic and careful observation are your strong points. I rarely praise ladies on this platform, but one with a mindset like yours, needs to be celebrated.

That means you already know the answer to your thread.

You already know what to do.

But, I'll just leave you with a clue.

Ask yourself this question.
When I look back at his general view in this aspect, do I feel at peace and assured it will be all right? Your answer will determine what you should do.

Don't forget, the best friend of an introvert is their peace of mind, every time.
I wish you the best in life friend.

Thanks for this, that's just the truth. My best friend is my peace of mind,my plans, aspirations, things I plan doing when I retire. Even though I know life can't be predicted so many times, it pleasurizes me to know where I am going and what are my exact focus and working towards achieving them.
I don't believe in tomorrow will fix itself at all, I'm a person of ''action and response'', even though things might not work, I still like to do the right things and strive so much even if I won't achieve anything at the end. I will show my boyfriend your response, I want him to understand me and change. Truth is,he's very loving, kind,nice,hardworking and intelligent. Leaving him is not an option, I can't have feelings for anyone else, my mind is very stiff to fall/have feelings, I couldn't have feelings for anyone until I met him. I just hope he changes for the best
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 23, 2020
VictorBode:

With the way feminism now is, an intelligent person can't be a feminist because it's a hate movement.

You think men dont have men and daughters? They dont support feminism because even though they have a "goal" their way of approach is wrong.

And no one wants to be a part of it.

Why do people like human rights activists? Because their actions are usually fair and reasonable.

Humanity is their cause not men or women.

Picking a side has the ability to affect you and make you bitter without you even realising it.
You are the one getting things wrongly, the fact that I picked a side doesn't mean I'm not into justice for humanity. In fact, I'm into so many humanitarian services and my business is more of humanity and profit based. My feminism is just like when you study a course and specialize, and you have to write a project or thesis, even though there are so many problems, you choose a problem to research on in your project and proffer solution to, thats exactly why I have chosen the feminism side, also in Nigeria today, the females face more problems. You don't expect me to leave where problem is and face where there's none.
You need to read more on the history of feminism and what true feminism is, Just because a female has decided to hate men and tell the whole world on Instagram that she can't marry a man and call herself feminist doesn't mean that is what feminism is all about.

The reason why our mums isn't confined to kitchen today is because of some feminist, feminist have done a great job in women libration, and I do not blame some feminist from hating men, most are full of hatred because of what men have done to them.
Africa today is still afflicted with so much women injustice, in many places in the North, when women are raped, they get blamed for being raped. Even in some Western places, women still feel ashamed after being raped, women are still considered to be the cook of the house even after also working and earning like her husband. We still have people celebrating the birth of a male child more than a female, especially in the East.There's no equality with men and women at all in our part of the world and I can go on and on.

Anyway, I repeat only intelligent men are becoming feminist, I know these people and they are best of the best.
Don't be blinded, join the justice movement
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Johnnydboy: 7:57am On May 23, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Thanks for this, that's just the truth. My best friend is my peace of mind,my plans, aspirations, things I plan doing when I retire. Even though I know life can't be predicted so many times, it pleasurizes me to know where I am going and what are my exact focus and working towards achieving them.
I don't believe in tomorrow will fix itself at all, I'm a person of ''action and response'', even though things might not work, I still like to do the right things and strive so much even if I won't achieve anything at the end. I will show my boyfriend your response, I want him to understand me and change. Truth is,he's very loving, kind,nice,hardworking and intelligent. Leaving him is not an option, I can't have feelings for anyone else, my mind is very stiff to fall/have feelings, I couldn't have feelings for anyone until I met him. I just hope he changes for the best
Confused fellow.......
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:01am On May 23, 2020
Johnnydboy:
Confused fellow.......
Lol, jealousy jealousy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) / 13 Advantages Of Virginity / Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.