Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (53290 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by joyandfaith: 7:15pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
Mind you ... He is the only son
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief.
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months.
Aways from that ... We reconciled tho

But he still remained a trouble to my life
Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too.

But it seems mine is worst
He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour.
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person.

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day.

tell ur mum, tell his mum, tell ur dad. disclosure is solution to many problems.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Azino1984(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2020
Please for God sake and for ur happiness, tell ur aunt (his mum) and probably his dad. Then you must call you mum and if he continues.. Tell your parents again that u are leaving the house and u don't want to go to the school before someone kills you before your time. Please don't be depressed and learn to tolerate, don't keep malice and try to be his best pal with jokes.. U will be fine. No fight am oh..
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Babisha10(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2020
U can't tell ur mom or his mom as well, then what advise re u asking for here out of anger let just help u with this piece of advice, just continue behaving like a kid, when he finally kill u we'll save this ur write up to explain to ur parents what actually lead to ur death cos I know they will definitely tell a wrong story to ur parents..... Use ur head and think twice pls..
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by JJOF(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2020
Karleb:
You dey craze oh!

Someone is beating you and you can't tell you mum, when he kills you won't you mum hear about it.

You better pick up a phone now and inform your mum.

Bloody fresher! angry
That last line sha grin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by bravesoul247(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
give me his number!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by illicit(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2020
Guy. Call NCDC that u have Corona.
At least they will take u away for 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by highflyer012020: 7:46pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
call your mum and tell her before he beats you to death, but first tell your aunty and husband , if it persist tell your mum, depending on the state you are, you can still travel though in this lockdown
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by SweetCunt97(f): 7:47pm On May 22, 2020
Mypeople2:
You sure say you be babe ? Babes don't talk the way you just did
Grew up watching and loving wrestlemania
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by PoliticallyInco: 7:50pm On May 22, 2020
1. Report him to the family.

2. Fight Back Openly.

3. Secretly Poison him.

4. Higher Boys to deal with him.

5. Leave the house. Get some money and rent a room or squat with friends.

6. Accept the Abuse.

One way or another defend yourself. Adapt. Migrate. Or Die.

These are the type of stupid cousins that sexually abuse girls. If you were a girl he would have tried to rape you. Fight back. Or leave the house.

Defend yourself one way or another. It won't stop. Unless he sees a reason to stop. He is on a trip. It sweetens and gladens his heart to bully you.

Please check if he is abusing his own siblings too. Especially the girls.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by SweetCunt97(f): 7:50pm On May 22, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
and this confirms your a male hiding under a female moniker
Lol, because you've been conditioned to think ladies do not concern themselves with such talk na. Took kung-fu classes in school so I know a Lil about self defense
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by bigcee(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Hahahaha! (Seems harsh right?)
I have no intention of making you feel worse. I want you to realize that this cousin of yours is in a terrible situation, not you. How? He will turn out to be a narcissist. One who would beat his wife at every provocation. Things never end well for people like him.
Walahi, Oil dey ur head!
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Giby: 8:05pm On May 22, 2020
illicit:
Guy. Call NCDC that u have Corona.

At least they will take u away for 2 weeks.

grin
Baba you wan worsen him case grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by frozen70(f): 8:05pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

If you can report him to his parents pls do that

Maybe he has a psychic problem

Start looking for hostel accommodation and whom you will share a room with

If he harms you, your name will be sorry
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by illicit(m): 8:07pm On May 22, 2020
Giby:

grin
Baba you want worsen him case grin

lol after 2 weeks isolation. I guess that guy will convince his parents not to let him back into their house or govt might allow him go to his own parents.
School might even resume then.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Giby: 8:11pm On May 22, 2020
illicit:

lol after 2 weeks isolation. I guess that guy will convince his parents not to let him back into their house or govt might allow him go to his own parents.
School might even resume then.

Lol
Hopefully

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by MrCEO69(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

I even dey vex with u because of this... angry angry angry dey still him carry knife stab u
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Omobada(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2020
So many small boys like you are now on this forum catching fun in insulting their uncle's or father's mate. Yet they can't say "pim" at home without receiving a dirty slap. I have no advice for you joor
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by sorextee(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2020
See bros, this life na fire for fire.
Stand up to him. Theres a great chance hes a coward. Using u to boost his morale. Face am. Even if him go beat u, at least give am mark wey him no go forget. I had a bully like dat in secondary skool. I feared him then cos d guy huge. He repeated and we came to meet him. I couldnt take it anymore and we fought. I beat him silly despite his size. Las las, for jss3, we became best friends.

Ebus12:

Noooooo... I only went out before when schools were on

With ASUU strike and Corona virus ... I am always indoors

I have no where to go
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

It is rare to have issues with a male child if you are living in people's house, especially if you are a lady. But there are still very few that will give you a run for anything you do. My only advice is to avoid this dude generally if possible, in as much as you have browsing phone, I guess you can keep yourself busy and limit the time you spend in their sitting room, if possible, avoid going to totally.

This is the third family that I'm living with in 10 years, I rarely have issue with anyone, I know my boundary and I keep to it. I don't send my cousins any errand or demand that they do anything for me, I do whatever I want to do by myself Age difference between me and the oldest is 8years, yet I treat him like we are mates. I don't eat too much, I always find a way to go out and supplement my stomach if whatever given to me is not enough. I code everything and will never look unsatisfied with anything that happens in the house, I always carry smiling face even if I'm not okay inside. Knowing your boundary even before anyone defines it for you will make you avoid troubles most of the time.

On a final note, try to convince your mum that you need to get your own room by your second year, let her see reasons why you have to be in the midst of co-students and all. Knowing that you will move out by your eventually will make you endure whatever you are facing now. My little opinion, stay blessed.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by biggie73(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2020
....you have to tell your dad. Leave the house.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by afemgbosey(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2020
I wicked small o.

Just pay some amugbo guys chikini money, beg them on your knees to help you deal with the guy thoroughly.

When he comes home, get hot water and Rob and help him with it, pitying him.

He will have a change of heart. Am telling you.
grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol, because you've been conditioned to think ladies do not concern themselves with such talk na. Took kung-fu classes in school so I know a Lil about self defense
send a pm lemme confirm ur gender
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by JBoss25(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
Carloslehder:
Sit him down and ask him why he hates you that much,if he doesn't give you a favourable answer then you have two options.
1)find any dirt on him and blackmail him,you can put contraband inside his room and make sure his parents find out,he'll know you can play his game too

2) wait till he goes to sleep,go to his room in the dead of the night with a sharp knife,wake him up and whisper this words to his hears '' One of this days I am going to take your life and lay my two hands over your dead body'' leave the room and let him go back to sleep.
guy u dey craze grin, you want that his elder cousin to finally kill him abi?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by imran90(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Noooooo... I only went out before when schools were on

With ASUU strike and Corona virus ... I am always indoors

I have no where to go
please how old are you? If you are still at your teen, I can understand your mom point by insisting that you should stay with her sister and are you saying the woman you are staying with is not aware of her son treatment on you or she just decide to let his son walk over you as he want.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by hahn(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant

Bigger people are easier to beat.

Number one he has his weight against him. He also has over confidence as well.

You are also closer to his weak points like his balls and knee.

You have to develop some balls. Talk rudely to him and let him get angry.

Allow him to come close to you and kick his balls or kick his knee(like you are trying to break down a door) with all your might.

When he comes down hit his jaw with your elbow or hit the jaw with your knee.

Do this with a lot of purpose and built up anger. Make sure you do not get angry yourself. You have to be calculated so as to teach him a lesson.

You can break some other things on him as well. You just have to go batshit crazy on him because if you continue to show him your ass you'll keep on getting fvcked. Figure of speech of course.

Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by EmmySparky(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
lol I had to laugh at this though...I guess u are an ajebutter...cos a street guy would have reasoned the guy matter...a guy like u is bullying u and ur looking for advise...even if he is as tall as an Eifel tower...because of him make crazy friends...start gym to build urself...guy he is building u up for life...life isn't fair...we all get beaten daily...getting back up and having a go againis what makes u a man...don't make him see the fear in you...guy...don't make any human being turn u to a sisi
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Juwohn: 9:16pm On May 22, 2020
Always speak to someone. Your mum or your dad.
He's intentionally telling you there's nothing your parents can do to see if there's indeed anything you can do.
Don't wait until things get worse and there's an irreversible damage. You will wish you had spoken to someone.

They'll blame you too.
Speak.

Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

Bullies are cowards.

So, next time he tries to bully you, stand up to him. I am not saying that you should exchange blows because you may lose.

I take it that he is bigger and appears stronger than you. But if you stand up to him, he would be scared because he would not know if you have suddenly grown powerful overnight. Of course, it would be for show, but the coward would be taken aback. He would not expect that so he would be thrown off balance.

Match his gaze. Look him eyeball to eyeball. Don't give him the impression that you are scared. If he hits you, maintain your stance. He will back away and start respecting you.

And if you like, you may let him know that you wouldn't tolerate his bullying anymore. Tell him that if he doesn't keep his hands to himself, you might be forced to put him in his place in whatever way available to you within the law.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by realoscar84(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2020
From what the op posted up there, the guy is obviously older than him but the matter vex me wallahi. I hate bullies eh. Dem go dey claim champion at home but for street na so dem go dey beg if small bege won shelle. That's why I do teach my young nephews to grow into tough young men, they shouldn't look for trouble but they should always be at alert, never let their guards down. The street trample upon the weak n I hate that with passion. Wherever I go, people respect me a lot because in respect boundaries. Only my countenance self go scare the shit out of you but I'm quite emotional. I don't take shit from people. Our society is too wicked.

mrwonlasewonie:
lol so he's even older than his Bully? cheesy

Wow.well it could be envy wey dey worry the bully but whatever it is you shouldn't allow anyone Bully you much less someone younger than you.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Perkins1: 9:21pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

Full of lies!
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by GodPunishBiafra: 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant
This got me laughing for like 5 minutes grin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by iphanyi10(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2020
Report him to the nearest police station. if possible in your report exaggerate your plight. when you get home inform him calmly that you have filed a case with the police, and he will be arrested any time he as much as touches you. show him proof!

This might bring friction between you and the family. but at least it guarantees your safety.

if them born am well make e touch you again. agbaya oshi!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.