Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (53289 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Subomi007: 9:30pm On May 22, 2020
Carloslehder:
Sit him down and ask him why he hates you that much,if he doesn't give you a favourable answer then you have two options.
1)find any dirt on him and blackmail him,you can put contraband inside his room and make sure his parents find out,he'll know you can play his game too

2) wait till he goes to sleep,go to his room in the dead of the night with a sharp knife,wake him up and whisper this words to his hears '' One of this days I am going to take your life and lay my two hands over your dead body'' leave the room and let him go back to sleep.

Please, kindly consider a more friendly/dispute resolution, going violent isn't the best approach on the issue.

Op, please, kindly report him to your parent and secondly, you just have to move out of the house, it obvious his parent doesn't have control over him.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by ThatFairGuy: 9:35pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
Mind you ... He is the only son
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief.
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months.
Aways from that ... We reconciled tho

But he still remained a trouble to my life
Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too.

But it seems mine is worst
He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour.
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person.

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day.
Report him to his parents, if there's no changes, cry to your mum. She'll know how to talk to her sister to warn him. Else, you may liveto regret it (if he turned you to a disabled person)
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by wisdomkid: 9:42pm On May 22, 2020
Mariangeles:

He seems like a rebel and hates the fact that you're living with them.
Keep yourself busy by learning something online.
Is there enough space there? Being in someone's space can be very irritating for some people.

Something is propelling that guy.
I noticed during her writeup that she didn't mentioned her mum's sister, husband, or the guy's sister fighting for her.
Sometimes, these things are said in the private and the perceived giant guy (per say, man of the house), takes it upon himself to act as mumu.

Tomorrow, he'll come to Nairaland and say things like: My cousin stayed with us for 5 years, my parents took care of her, feed her, clothed her, bla-bla-bla. Now, she won't help me with 5 naira. Sometimes, all these online stories are one side, the reporter never doing anything wrong.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by mrwonlasewonie: 9:42pm On May 22, 2020
realoscar84:
From what the op posted up there, the guy is obviously older than him but the matter vex me wallahi. I hate bullies eh. Dem go dey claim champion at home but for street na so dem go dey beg if small bege won shelle. That's why I do teach my young nephews to grow into tough young men, they shouldn't look for trouble but they should always be at alert, never let their guards down. The street trample upon the weak n I hate that with passion. Wherever I go, people respect me a lot because in respect boundaries. Only my countenance self go scare the shit out of you but I'm quite emotional. I don't take shit from people. Our society is too wicked.

exactly.youve wrapped it up.you cannot afford to be vulnerable and weak in this part of the world
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by emmy091(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2020
Call your mum, don't Wait until he kills you by mistake
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by SweetCunt97(f): 9:47pm On May 22, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
send a pm lemme confirm ur gender
No need
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Burgerlomo: 9:57pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

You better explain everything to your mum before things get out of hands cool
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Origin(f): 9:58pm On May 22, 2020
Never ever hide things from your parents especially your mother.

Stop burdening yourself.

You have plenty shoulders to lean on.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Baffupdrizz(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2020
Never let bullies get away with it.

Face your fears and stop avoiding necessary conflicts.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Legendguru: 10:11pm On May 22, 2020
okay
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Algold: 10:44pm On May 22, 2020
You be correct mumu. Smash bottle for he head. If he sees his blood gushing out he will learn to withdraw next time. My guy call your mom. You can get an apartment for 3.5k to 4k per month. Before u move out... Burst that guy head... I dey your back
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by indigenous234(f): 10:53pm On May 22, 2020
I have read your story and read the advice given, but most importantly, I've also read your reception of valuable advice and have come to the following conclusions.

1. You are an irredeemable "nwa mummy"

2. You think you are wiser than the next man.

3. You might think you know what depression is but you only realise if you are wrong or right mostly when its late.

Common pick up the phone and call your mom or dad and stop acting stupid and living your life online.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by placeofallure(f): 11:01pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Noooooo... I only went out before when schools were on

With ASUU strike and Corona virus ... I am always indoors

I have no where to go

Someone has already suggested it here, by all means avoid him. Some people are just kill joys. No feelings for family members, what if you're an absolute stranger. No condition in life is permanent, tables do turn and people like your cousin surely get their comeuppance. On second thoughts, you're being abused. You should let your mum know. You don't have to stay there, his violent nature may just take a downward plunge one day. Sorry about your troubles.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Apostolate(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Am 17 bro
Will be 18 by August
there might b sense in what KanwuliaExtra said; though he did it in a funny way,
when you came in newly into d house, hw was his behaviour 2wards u..was he making advances or anything like dat??
because from personal expirience..ur cousin bro might simply b frustrated at u 4 nt dancing to his tunes...young boys wihin d age range of 16-19 re usually their target
i knw wat i went through in the hands of their kinds when i was ur age. So bro, think...and watch ur back
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by macho44(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Coronavirus and the interstate lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
U be MUMU, so ur cousin beat u, and u dey come here to report to US Do you want him to BEAT us too?? Biko, go and chop ur BEATING alone, i no fit chop BEATING wet no be my PORTION grin grin grin grin
Bros, you be man oooo. From your narrative, you and your cousin should be in same age range, worst case scenario, he fit senior you with 2-3 years. If my permutations are correct then, u be really MUMU. Even if he get STRUCTURE pass u, forget Small body no b SICKNESS, if he knack you one, give am THREE. U see dis LIFE, WEAKLINGS no get place for here, better man up and tell ya cousin say u see get "PRICK." But if to say u be gal, and u fine, walahi i go FIGHT that ur cousin for free. I go just give am 'One Week FIGHT' contract. Early morning, i don knock for una door with bell, make we fight for that day. After like 3-4 days no be person go tell am to BEG me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Kachi11(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

Be courageous and speak to your own parents. Never be afraid to do the right thing. Tell his parent and if they don't listen to you contact your parent asap.

I think you should sue this guy in question to a Feminist lawyer
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by murtalaa(m): 11:45pm On May 22, 2020
At 17, even my parent dare not raise a hand on me let alone one scum. OP, I think you lack self-respect and that is the first thing you need to work on. If you had made it a big issue the very first day he laid a hand on you, he would not have attempted it the second time. He scratched and saw blood, what do you expect?You could have thrown tantrums, smashed few precious objects around the house and made sure you will not tolerate any abuse.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by watchindelta(m): 11:49pm On May 22, 2020
You be smallie chai! I which I'm there to help you.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by 02emrys(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Am 17 bro
Will be 18 by August
Arrange boys make them knack that your cousin na ...if Na port Harcourt I for help beat am small undecided
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by lastclaire4(f): 1:07am On May 23, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

Who told you cant travel home? Buses are still moving at night. I have a couple of colleagues who travelled and came back through night bus.

Except you are looking for self pity. I wont waste my emotions. U are dying and looking for who to pity you. Mtcheew.

Go to the park to find out how much they charge and when they will be leaving. You have to leave that house, your results won't be good this first year. You are not a baby. After all, people go to the east as secondary school student.

Your living in that house, will make you look for ways to retaliate. Before u know it, u will join a cult to retaliate. At the end of the day, death awaits you while your cousin enjoys his life after the beating by the group.

I am not saying you are sounding a bit stupid, but be wise.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:57am On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No need
male with two balls grin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Mikeangelo0433: 3:27am On May 23, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
How old are you? You can't fight him or what? See how you talking about an ordinary human beating you like he gave birth to you. I shame for you abeg.
Initially I thought the Op was a girl.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by izibili44: 3:31am On May 23, 2020
Forget about your mum sister.Go ahead tell your mum before you do something to yourself.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Mikeangelo0433: 3:32am On May 23, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant
You won't be able to fight back because obviously u lack the courage and ur mind isn't prepared for that so if u try it u would be dealt with severely but the moment you make up ur mind to be courageous then u would emancipate urself from the bully u call ur cousin.Fighting isn't just by muscles but by courage and heart develop some balls boy.It isn't about winning but demanding respect.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Deraluther: 3:50am On May 23, 2020
I know the feeling, I won't judge your cousin too. I've seen some persons behaving like him and most times the behavior is what I liken to juvenile because most the persons exhibiting such are children. Nevertheless I suggest you talk to your parents, since they sent you to school,they should also provide your needs. Tell them you need to move into hostel and join other students.

If you try tolerating your cousin's behavior, bet me , academic concentration will be filled with fear.
If.your parents aren't doing anything about getting a hostel for you, I know for sure you must have a friend who's in hostel, you can talk to her to squat you for the remaining session. You will not have good result staying with such animal
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Megabig: 3:54am On May 23, 2020
Please call you Mum, I stayed with my uncle for almost a year with I got admission in 2017, the wife hated me so much,I eat after the kids have eaten, the funny thing is that kids love me so much, sometimes they will take more food to sneak some into the room for me to get fed, that’s how wicked their mum was to me, I go to their farm and fetch water before I go for lectures, woke up one day and said it’s enough, right in front of the kids I called my dad and cried on the phone, the last kid went and told the mum and i was shocked she panicked, my Dad has to come from PH the next day to pick me up, he didn’t utter a word, I was so happy...The worst that could happen is for you to receive another beating, you will regardless of whether you call or not, your mum will not die, she will be unhappy and that’s it, but that will safe you and her some trouble, call and cry and start solving the situation immediately...My ten cents

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Gbengageorge: 4:31am On May 23, 2020
Slap his ears with coke bottle, he will never near you again. grin grin grin grin

Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by victorjoe(m): 4:33am On May 23, 2020
Karleb:
You dey craze oh!

Someone is beating you and you can't tell you mum, when he kills you won't you mum hear about it.

You better pick up a phone now and inform your mum.

Bloody fresher! angry

Imagine o! She is more concerned about what people will say or do rather than protect her own life.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by victorjoe(m): 4:35am On May 23, 2020
Ebus12:

Thanks dear

But where do I do

I got no friends around.... I still got admitted this year
And the only people I know are my schoolmates who probably are in their various houses

I'm stuck here
My biggest mistake was not traveling back home when the virus was just new

What about his parents, what are they saying about the bearings? Are they not seeing the whole thing? Or are you also scared of them too?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Came4amod: 4:53am On May 23, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant

U r a pussy .. I never shy from a fight .. but I never start one .. even if u r hulk I will break your head with bottle
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by AFONJACOW(m): 5:39am On May 23, 2020

What is there in the east that is not in the North , if you can cope in Hostile North I think East will be paradise for you, just tell us the truth ur parents can't run the cost of getting you apartment around ur school so they are cutting budget, anyway let me read the remaining jambite tale by moonlight story
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by AFONJACOW(m): 5:45am On May 23, 2020
Yeah I don read the tale by moonlight story.... So u don't have a girlfriend u can stay with or man friend at least to free urself from the beating because from my seeing that dude is on high expired ijebu weed and if care is not taking I see pallbearers dancing with any of you. Anyway enjoy the beating but part of your industrial training grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.