Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) (128671 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Kykyblaze(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2020
She hated the man
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Uniqueforce: 7:27pm On May 21, 2020
Lastmankc:
May God help us. That's how I shouted at my girlfriend yesterday. She later went into the kitchen to get knife she will use in peeling off some orange. Immediately I saw her with the knife, I ran out from the house and she was surprise.

It would have been you on the fp grin
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 7:27pm On May 21, 2020
It is not unlike them, spilling blood on every excuse.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by kikake: 7:27pm On May 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Sex sex......Well lemme go and have sex, be right back..

Why couldn’t late Mohammed acquire more wives like others like him and keep them in a Harem? Poverty?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 21, 2020
My God... this one no be small pikin for bad. She just siddon like who dey sell groundnuts undecided
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2020
Joshbass:
Just 11days into the marriage and she was already refusing to give her husband sex... That's not a good sign at all.. What then is the definition of Honey moon??.. SMH.. I'm really disappointed..

Do u know the kind of preek this mallos dey pack ni?
Even 30 Yr old lady go fear not to talk of 18yr
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by williams85(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2020
This girl looks way below 18 years old... Probably a forced marriage
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by guy222: 7:28pm On May 21, 2020
There is nothing like child marriage here, even in develop word or western word an 18 yrs old girl is eligible to make decision on her own without the concept of her parent, the only thing here is that may be she was force into the marriage,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Mentorme: 7:29pm On May 21, 2020
She doesn't looks 18.
If professional footballers at 18 look like this, we will have no problem.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by zinny377(f): 7:29pm On May 21, 2020
Only God knows the torture this child had to go through cry i doubt she's 18yrs old.

Rip to the man.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by moderatedguy: 7:29pm On May 21, 2020
opeyemi2012:
The way and manner in which wives kill their husbands these days......hmmm.

Meanwhile you can earn N120000 in a month with just N1000

Check my signature
Scam
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 21, 2020
dominique:
The oldest I'll put that girl at is 15. Her prosecutors decided to peg her 18 so she can be tried as an adult and sent to jail
You know the story
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2020
opeyemi2012:
The way and manner in which wives kill their husbands these days......hmmm.

Meanwhile you can earn N120000 in a month with just N1000

Check my signature
OK. I had checked your signature. I and my younger brother were scammed on that same platform last week. Plan is ongoing in conjunction with my military men to discipline the website owner. Watch out.

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Chommybaby(f): 7:30pm On May 21, 2020
Hmmmmmm...

Poor girl!!!
@18.... SMH
Why are this people too backward

Rip to the man ...
Good luck to the girl
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by silaswills01(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2020
extol1:
this is one of the disadvantages of child marriage. how do her parents expect her to cope with the pressure from the guy. expect more of this if this nonsense do not stop
am not an advocate of child marriage but I don't thing 18 years is child marriage ....she is over 18 man

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Uniqueforce: 7:31pm On May 21, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
LMAO serves him right

Sex obsessed freak

Another one bits the dust

That was cold
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2020
Iamlawal:

Mens and sex

Na sex go kill u all

Atleast you dey among the MENS grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Diiet: 7:32pm On May 21, 2020
Vokians:
You said regularly for six months. Is it food? Are they not couple for life already?
At early stage of marriage, you'll be drawn to each other naturaly,hence frequent sex.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2020
Child abuse.....The northerners are mad
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2020
Trampy:
Now the question is will such a girl go to jail?

UNDER THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA NEVER, SHE IS HOME FREE

SHE IS A MINOR

BUT SINCE WE GET THE SHARIA CJN NOBODY KNOW WHICH LAW NIGERIA IS PRACTICING ANYMORE
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 7:35pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:
Who else agrees with that men are bull dogs? They impose sex on their wife like it’s their birth right. Nonsense
Your father is the head of bulldogs, abakiliki branch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by extol1(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:
Who else agrees with that men are bull dogs? They impose sex on their wife like it’s their birth right. Nonsense
which men are bull dog. they will have to stop paying bride price
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2020
Trampy:

It's man- slaughter due to self Defense. Minimum of 7 years. cheesy

Only unromantic husbands get stabbed to death sad
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2020
Uniqueforce:

It would have been you on the fp grin
You guys joke with everything. Kids everywhere
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by samincredible44(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2020
iyke926:
They can Sabi vex unnecessarily like their stubborn men.
I fear pesin wey no fear north
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 7:37pm On May 21, 2020
Iamlawal:

Mens and sex
Na sex go kill u all
not all men talk watin go kill you not other.

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2020
shagasha:
This trend of wives killing their husbands is really getting me scared of getting married. I still wonder what would make love turn so sour to the extent of paying the ultimate price.
Rip to the man
NO NEED GETTING SCARED. THESE CASES MOSTLY ARISE FROM ARRANGED MARRIAGES WITHOUT LOVE AND AFFECTION.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2020
This girl is not up to 18 from the picture up there.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by sylve11: 7:38pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 7:39pm On May 21, 2020
Trampy:
why not in this current jet age nobody is too small to go to jail, na watin carry go stab am?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by FloxySmart(f): 7:40pm On May 21, 2020
eni4real:
Nonsense!!
You are calling a 18 year old 'matured'??

Child Marriage is Rubbish!!

That girl is not matured for Marriage!!!
What’s this one saying ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) / Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.