Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) (128651 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by UchecoOtentic(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2020
All your male siblings will die first
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:

I’ve seen families where the wives is the money bag of the family and guess what their husbands still impose sex on them. Just admit it, you folks are bunch of idiots, you only think through what lies between your thighs
bunch of idiots?

abeg carry your wahala go sef, if you like go stab the innocent man for im mama.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 8:00pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:
I'm a very dumb and useless girl
fixed!
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by FloxySmart(f): 8:00pm On May 21, 2020
eni4real:
Big lie!!!
A very big lie!!!

Physical maturity comes earlier in girls than psychological maturity!!!

Also, she probably don't have any tangible skill to earn a living!!

I can't believe that a lady is supporting Child Marriage!!

Don't quote me again, unless you stop supporting Child Marriage!!! cool

Do we have an accord?? undecided

If that touches you truly why don’t you start doing something about it undecided
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nellsworld(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2020
agurza:
Learn to read and comprehend. She said that "they love each other".
11 days after marriage, her husband wanted to ve it maybe for the first tym after marriage, if she truly luv him, she should ve allowed him, wat she did was manslaughter, or she no do marriage counseling
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by mrhipup(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2020
Iamlawal:

Mens and sex

Na sex go kill u all
Mens? I guess you wanted to write the other word for fart.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:03pm On May 21, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
why are you depraved men so sex obsessed God forbid bad thing
Serves the stupid man right
grin grin But why did she marry if she wasn't ready for sex? Killing her husband was unintentional but she can't escape the mess she's put herself.

Women of nowadays carry too much baggage.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:03pm On May 21, 2020
Stab her to death too.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by guy222: 8:04pm On May 21, 2020
Orpe7:

Their pumpum is a train wreck be that
i the tey you, i advice you try one and see so that you will have first hand information or experience.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:04pm On May 21, 2020
An eye for an eye make other fellow think twice
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:

If that touches you truly why don’t you start doing something about it undecided
I have forgiven you!!
Good girl cool
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by BEEFIE: 8:06pm On May 21, 2020
southern Nigeria needs to colonize northern Nigeria
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Liposure: 8:07pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:
Who else agrees with that men are bull dogs? They impose sex on their wife like it’s their birth right. Nonsense

Modified

They say the truth is always bitter to take in, continue quoting me. I have all the time in the world tonight will give you a deserving response
its the right of every man 2 bang his lawfully wedded wife whether she agrees or not
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:07pm On May 21, 2020
OKTolu:
rip to him and come to think of it, he is your husband, you should have had a heart to heart talk with him that you're not in the mood instead of stabbing him.

You honestly believe most men can have a heart to heart talk about not fuccki.ng where sex is concerned especially as she's now his wife .
You honestly believe ?

Men and sex!

Men if y'all don't want to be stabbed to death , better marry ladies as from 25years above and make sure she's truly in love with u.
In love also means she loves to mate with u whenever the opportunity arises , the chemistry must be balanced .

Or else whatever your eyes sees in coercing a lady to marry u, make una take am like that.

Women hate it when they are forced to have sex regularly with a man or husband they don't fancy .
And morever the girl looks 15years not even up to 18years.

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nellsworld(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2020
The truth is that no one forced the lady to get married cos according to the story, they loved each other, she's 18 yrs meaning she's now an adult who suppose to think and behave like one, cos she had the right to either accept or reject the bride price, after 11 days of marriage, according to the story, her husband wanted to torch her, was she planning to keep him waiting till she's 25, no one told her that body no be fire wood
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by guy222: 8:08pm On May 21, 2020
WORLDPEACE:

She is not a child. By the laws of most countries in the world she is an adult. She is 18 years old.

And the court of law will treat her like the adult she is.
I wonder oh, there is country in world where an 18yrs old marriage is regarded as an under age marriage.

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 8:08pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:
If a woman is old enough to have sex, she’s old enough to be a wife My opinion
That is an unintelligent comparison. Sex is not the SI unit of marriage
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:08pm On May 21, 2020
Liposure:
its the right of every man 2 bang his lawfully wedded wife whether she agrees or not

Then let the man be ready to die untimely .

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by FloxySmart(f): 8:09pm On May 21, 2020
skywalker240:

bunch of idiots?

abeg carry your wahala go sef, if you like go stab the innocent man for im mama.
Maybe, if he ever try to force sex on me. I’ve dealt with a lot of DOGS I sure know how to handle them
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nellsworld(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2020
Liposure:
If she doesn't want it and you the man still went ahead, it is called marital rape, which is punishable by law, you the man or woman, if found guilty can be imprisoned for 10-15yrs

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by PastorOluT(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2020
Samfloxin:
This girl is not up to 18 years. Well,the north never learn lessons,so , I have no comment to make
True, at most that girl is 15years, l stay in the north here and know them. They lied so the case could turn against her.

2 Likes

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2020
Trampy:
Now the question is will such a girl go to jail?
IDK, but all u know is that she is not a minor
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by FloxySmart(f): 8:11pm On May 21, 2020
Liposure:
I said it a lot of dogs are roaming the streets
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Carloslehder: 8:12pm On May 21, 2020
Let her spend a few months in juvenile detention then free her.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Carloslehder: 8:14pm On May 21, 2020
Kingkzee:
Wicked world
What is the meaning of this crap you upload
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 8:14pm On May 21, 2020
guy222:
I wonder oh, there is country in world where an 18yrs old marriage is regarded as an under age marriage.

That child is not 18.
How is it justifiable that the best thing you give to girls at 18 is marriage with a prick (literally)?

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 8:14pm On May 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Sex sex......Well lemme go and have sex, be right back..
Go biko after all this wheather for two.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Kubernetes: 8:16pm On May 21, 2020
extol1:
this is one of the disadvantages of child marriage. how do her parents expect her to cope with the pressure from the guy. expect more of this if this nonsense do not stop

You have said the truth.
I was also wondering how the parents of the teenage prostitutes all over the southern Nigeria could allowed n leave their children do such.
It's really bad for us in every part of this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

"I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) / Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.