Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) (128681 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by jechona(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2020
Where is the picture of the man? What is the age of the man? Say no to child abuse!!!
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2020
Joystark:
Underage marriage. kai. R.I.P to the dead.
do you really go to school to distinguish the word teenage. or must it be translated to under age.
-my people from the other region.

1 Like

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by FloxySmart(f): 7:41pm On May 21, 2020
DelphiOracle:
u aren't smart with this statement at all.
You don’t mean it
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by guy222: 7:41pm On May 21, 2020
Orpe7:

Do u know the kind of preek this mallos dey pack ni?
Even 30 Yr old lady go fear not to talk of 18yr
Bros it is vice versa oh, the prick wey some 18yrs old girls the collect even a 40 years old woman no fit collect am. Especially this small small hausa girls wey the sell pure water, eggs, massa and groundnut if them catch you, i swear to God you go run. As you the do the go na so you go the here wayo allah, wayo allah, yowa yowa yowa yowa ash ash ash yowa yowa yowa till your penis die by itself.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:

What’s this one saying ?
She dey deny sef undecided undecided undecided
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2020
extol1:
this is one of the disadvantages of child marriage. how do her parents expect her to cope with the pressure from the guy. expect more of this if this nonsense do not stop

She is not a child. By the laws of most countries in the world she is an adult. She is 18 years old.

And the court of law will treat her like the adult she is.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by zedegit: 7:43pm On May 21, 2020
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/teenager-wife-in-bauchi-state-stabs-husband-to-death-over-sex/

Are moslem girls also trained to stab?

Most stabbing cases na dem.

How can a woman agree to màrry man only to kill him over sex denial.

Na television dem be?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2020
you throw a child into marriage without proper counselling and she turned into a knife wielding ninja and u arrested her ....

it will never be well with these northern leaders and culture
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by muykem: 7:45pm On May 21, 2020
The innocent girl doesn't understand Islam that Muhammad himself is paedophilia. He destroyed Aisha pussy at age of 9years.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Icebreeze(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2020
Probably he didn't set the mood for her. all this Aboki self, they gat not time to wait with pre-intimacy. just straight to the main action.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by muykem: 7:47pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by guy222: 7:48pm On May 21, 2020
Darlingboy4sure:
Do I need to say anything

When the modern world is advocating for child training and good parental upbringing, others are busy forcing their daughters out in marriage at a very tender age.

What do u expect from such a poor girl Now she will become a victim of an avoidable circumstance!
what is the rightful age for marriage in develop world?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Jonovo98: 7:50pm On May 21, 2020
Including your father,brothers, and husband �������������
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by FloxySmart(f): 7:50pm On May 21, 2020
eni4real:
She dey deny sef undecided undecided undecided
If a woman is old enough to have sex, she’s old enough to be a wife
My opinion
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Kingkzee(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2020
Wicked world

Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nellsworld(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2020
To my understanding, she's 18 yrs, meaning she's now an adult, not a child, so according to our criminal law, she committed First degree manslaughter, cos universally, you are allowed to get married at age 18 although not all countries
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by slivertongue: 7:52pm On May 21, 2020
MaziAlaye:
18 yrs.... Probably she was forced into the marriage for someone to stab her husband after 11 days of marriage.
.is she up to 18years
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 21, 2020
Who wanted to have sex with this baby ape?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by FloxySmart(f): 7:53pm On May 21, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Your father is the head of bulldogs, abakiliki branch.
Have you ever been told how dumb you are? Useless boy
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Icebreeze(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2020
muykem:
The innocent girl doesn't understand Islam that Muhammad himself is paedophilia. He destroyed Aisha pussy at age of 9years.
I hate it when people bring their ignorance to public spaces.
Like if you're being an ignorant dummy in your house �, well that's your personal problem. But when you bring it here, you’re sharing your ignorant point of view and ideas with people that could possible be vulnerable to it.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nellsworld(m): 7:54pm On May 21, 2020
guy222:
what is the rightful age for marriage in develop world?
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 21, 2020
FloxySmart:

If a woman is old enough to have sex, she’s old enough to be a wife
My opinion
Big lie!!!
A very big lie!!!

Physical maturity comes earlier in girls than psychological maturity!!!

Also, she probably don't have any tangible skill to earn a living!!

I can't believe that a lady is supporting Child Marriage!!

Don't quote me again, unless you stop supporting Child Marriage!!! cool

Do we have an accord?? undecided
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2020
MaziAlaye:
18 yrs.... Probably she was forced into the marriage for someone to stab her husband after 11 days of marriage.

Dont be silly. Every where in the world, 18 is a legal age of consent.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by danilmo: 7:55pm On May 21, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
sharrap men kill and maul their wives to death 5 times more frequently
just because you dont see them on NL doesn't men it docent happen
I could post you some links

Be like say na contract marriage go b the answer now o..

We agree to give birth and train them without emotional attachment . If anyone want sex aside for procreation, he /she can get it ex-where.. So that no one will av guilt of cheating
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Dumte(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2020
You denied the man his legitimate right. Were you not told that marriage and sex are like twin brothers? See her face like boko haram wives without conscience.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 7:56pm On May 21, 2020
child marriage should be abolished in the north
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2020
guy222:
Bros it is vice versa oh, the prick wey some 18yrs old girls the collect even a 40 years old woman no fit collect am. Especially this small small hausa girls wey the sell pure water, eggs, massa and groundnut if them catch you, i swear to God you go run. As you the do the go na so you go the here wayo allah, wayo allah, yowa yowa yowa yowa ash ash ash yowa yowa yowa till your penis die by itself.

Their pumpum is a train wreck be that
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by xpool(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2020
Trampy:
Now the question is will such a girl go to jail?

The question is - what does the law say?

But that is not really my concern.
My concern is this statement "he/she was rushed to the hospital where he/she was pronounced dead" The statement has become a routine in Nigerian hospitals because of the wickedness of those working in hospitals and the Nigerian police.
When you rush any victim with any bleeding injury to the hospitals, an emergency case, the hospital will ask for police report, they will ask you to go and register for card.
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by guy222: 7:57pm On May 21, 2020
etibaba:
This would have been avoided if she was allowed to get married at her own timing. The North needs to stop this act of child marriage, 18 is still a child irrespective of the fact its the age of consent.
18yrs old a child? For your information even in the US and other develop country a lawful and legally marriage for a lady is from 18 years and above, even drinking and smoking is term legal ones you are 18yrs old, an 18 years old girl is capable of making decision without the interference of her parent,
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by adecz: 7:58pm On May 21, 2020
This type of knife wey be like
razor, it must have gone straight
to his randy heart!!

I no to blame her because aboki cassava
be like anaconda to be used on this
14 year old girl?

Say NO!! to underage marriage!!
Re: Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) by agurza(f): 7:58pm On May 21, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Learn to read and comprehend. She said that "they love each other".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.