Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex (11443 Views)

You See Women,fear Them / What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by zexy2030(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2020
lefulefu:
so u have never seen wives who wash their dirty linen in public cheesy
if the man dey help dem for kitchen they will come out an announce it their friends
if the man dey wash their underwear they will do the same tin
in short most times for hair saloon this na the matter wey dem dey yarn
they will be talking at the top of their voice about how their husband na woman wrapper and he will be cleaning the kitchen and stuff then if the husband no sabi nack dem go still announce am
this na the ammunition wey some of their friends then use feed their husbands and in the process take snatch such women husbands
from beginning lefulefu, women are the architect of men's problem. Their arrival was sweet, but men, when Adam left eve to be tempted, did u know that eve was asking Adam where were u when someone was talking to me in this garden? were u with another woman as she( thinks since a man enticed her to eat forbidden apple, in this garden, definitely another girl is talking to Adam in this garden or was he testing another woman, so at night when they were sleeping since her eyes was first to be opened she counted Adams ribs, he realized it was only one that was missing, she thanked God that night but eve was thinking I can I make Adam completely my own that he won't see any other girl that came like me, she gave him the forbidden fruit and both of them eyes could see. the next day she took Adam to the forbidden tree to cut it and give him to eat too, both of them eyes were now open. Since then no man should think he can see far than a woman. women are used by diviners because from the beginning any woman not well monitored will loose her mind to the deceivers and any woman who complains why are u monitoring me, trust me, my dear, she is already eating the forbidden or someone is already discussing the sweetness of d forbidden fruit with her.
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by lilyheaven: 10:39am On May 23, 2020
[quote author=lilyheaven post=89854876]
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by lilyheaven: 10:40am On May 23, 2020
zexy2030:

click on that post then click modify, scroll down and remove the picture
Thank you
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Phenomenal16(f): 6:20pm On May 23, 2020
Blu3ray:

Change this profile pix. Don't worry about mine.

Thanks
.....my pic is now ur problem
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Blu3ray: 8:44pm On May 23, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.....my pic is now ur problem

Good girl! You impressed me.
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by babakb: 8:53pm On May 23, 2020
zexy2030:

there was a lady friend who was a career woman, we fvck every night, she is a single parent and works very hard, I think the type of sex she likes was very early in the morning, two dose. She loves that, at night she wants to sleep but most men want sex before bed but early in the morning they don't want to get tired during work hours and that time is the best for women, most women confess early morning 5am sex gives them energy and makes their day fulfilled. while men say late night sex makes them refreshed the next day. so whose rule should we follow.

Follow the women rule on this one, I'm married so I'm talking from experience, my wife does everything I ask her to do because I have pressed her mumu button, I give her hot hot in the mornings.
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Raalsalghul: 9:08pm On May 23, 2020
denvers:

Relationship expert...
How many break up or marraige you don dey sef, you seen to be everywhere romance.
Tell us what u really want, some might have it

She's everywhere pushing her marriage propaganda: yet to come to terms with the fact that not everyone will get hitched.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Raalsalghul: 9:09pm On May 23, 2020
zexy2030:

hmmm, Amen.

Misery loves company: be wise.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Raalsalghul: 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
victorian:
Well I pray my man will not demand for sex everyday, except he wants me to die an early death.
Thank God my bf is very busy reeking in millions of Dough for our future, than fucvking every day .

I had to cut off from my ex, when his demand became too much. In fact I fell sick and had to cut off Immediately. Our Break up was huge relief, Infact I fell ill for two weeks after the breakup . As soon as I bounced back,i quickly abstained from any relationship for 4 good years. It was total and complete bliss.

Well maybe I didn't really love him that much! Just maybe undecided

But trust me, demand for sex everyday and be ready to kiss the marriage goodbye or get ready a coffin.

I can't come and kee myself, sake of say I wan stay marriage.

Maybe that's why I'm still not married sef angry

But I love boo 2 pieces. He doesn't stress my life.

Story teller! It's always one ex or the other. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 23, 2020
zexy2030:

from beginning lefulefu, women are the architect of men's problem. Their arrival was sweet, but men, when Adam left eve to be tempted, did u know that eve was asking Adam where were u when someone was talking to me in this garden? were u with another woman as she( thinks since a man enticed her to eat forbidden apple, in this garden, definitely another girl is talking to Adam in this garden or was he testing another woman, so at night when they were sleeping since her eyes was first to be opened she counted Adams ribs, he realized it was only one that was missing, she thanked God that night but eve was thinking I can I make Adam completely my own that he won't see any other girl that came like me, she gave him the forbidden fruit and both of them eyes could see. the next day she took Adam to the forbidden tree to cut it and give him to eat too, both of them eyes were now open. Since then no man should think he can see far than a woman. women are used by diviners because from the beginning any woman not well monitored will loose her mind to the deceivers and any woman who complains why are u monitoring me, trust me, my dear, she is already eating the forbidden or someone is already discussing the sweetness of d forbidden fruit with her.
the complexity of a woman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Phenomenal16(f): 10:49pm On May 23, 2020
Blu3ray:

Good girl! You impressed me.
......what makes u think m d one...... Lol
U guys are so gullible
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Blu3ray: 7:45am On May 24, 2020
Phenomenal16:
......what makes u think m d one...... Lol
U guys are so gullible

At least you changed the profile pix. That's all that matters to me.
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by victorian(f): 4:42pm On May 24, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Story teller! It's always one ex or the other. cheesy

Isn't life interesting cheesy

cool
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by dumininu01(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2020
lefulefu:
and yet upon the stress of cooking and all there are wives who have boyfriends that lash them regularly in hotels
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 24, 2020
dumininu01:
grin grin
all these housewives wey get secret lovers wey dem dey meet for hotels..they are always tired when their husband wan nack them but never tired wen dem wan meet their lover for hotel cheesy.who is decieving who grin
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by dumininu01(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2020
lefulefu:
all these housewives wey get secret lovers wey dem dey meet for hotels..they are always tired when their husband wan nack them but never tired wen dem wan meet their lover for hotel cheesy.who is decieving who grin
Exactly mk God help us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Suck2pool: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Are you an abuja lonely woman?
Do you need a chat buddy?
Someone you can flow with?
Someone you can share past experience with?
Do you need a friend?
Kindly send a message of what you want to
Suck2pool@gmail.com
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Gaddafih001(m): 5:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
I was listening to a radio broadcast for family matters. All the women that called, said their husbands demand for sex too much . The men that called said their their wife don't give them enough sex ..

Sorry to say this; I have played with a lot of pay girls. I have not seen any pay girl that have ever told me she is not in the mood to play. They are always in the mood. So why on earth will a woman refuse to satisfy the need of the one you claim to love ? A man that married you into his house and gives you everything he can afford ..

Ladies I need answers..

She didn’t marry you because she loved you.
The sex ain’t love either.
In fact,you are her retirement plan from her whoring dayz.
She don tire.
You mean nothing to her...
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Omo no all i knw more than 10 house wife were dey demand for sex almost everyday frm their partners. The thing is that a typical naija woman would love to be knack everyday, but at times stress at work or house chores all that can really weak them. To make it easier for her, always try to help her in house chores if u have the chance and dnt put too much stress on her, treat her like a queen she and always make her happy with u. No woman will restrict u frm eating her anytime u want if you all to her, no matter hw tired she is, she wil also wants to make u happy. That is an africa woman for u. I cant wait to get married. My wife go enjoy me oo
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Ade345(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2021
she might not be attracted to her husband
she might have a guy outside who gives it to her
there are many reasons

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? / How Do You Say "I'm Having Sex" In Your Language? / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.