Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex (11462 Views)

You See Women,fear Them / What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 22, 2020
It only happens when a woman marries a man that her libido is not in the same level with.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:45pm On May 22, 2020
lefulefu:
do this one for a nigerian woman and she will start making fun of her husband to her friends about how jobless her hsuband is that he would be helping her in the kitchen and doing stuff
Ha!!! shocked not possible
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by mkoabiola: 9:47pm On May 22, 2020
I will know wen i get married
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 22, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Ha!!! shocked not possible
so u have never seen wives who wash their dirty linen in public cheesy
if the man dey help dem for kitchen they will come out an announce it their friends
if the man dey wash their underwear they will do the same tin
in short most times for hair saloon this na the matter wey dem dey yarn
they will be talking at the top of their voice about how their husband na woman wrapper and he will be cleaning the kitchen and stuff then if the husband no sabi nack dem go still announce am
this na the ammunition wey some of their friends then use feed their husbands and in the process take snatch such women husbands
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 22, 2020
davien:
It's not stress it's familiarity to be honest.

The women complaining of cooking, washing plates, cleaning the house, and etcetera - didn't they do all this when they were not married?

Asides children, domestic chores weren't an excuse when they were single, so why did it suddenly become a problem when married if not see finish?

Back then no matter how many chores women do at their house/parents house' sex with a man they like is something they always look forward to. Even the excuse of children sounds dumb to those who housed junior ones in their homes and yet found the time to see a man.

It's see finish to me, the consequence of mutual habitation is you lose the sense of wonder and intrigue for that person, especially if you were the one being chased in the relationship.
of course its not stress nau.most times wives are not attracted to their husbands and they find it having sex with such husbands as stress.They will bring up any excuse so as to avoid getting into bed with their husbands but such women have secret boyfriends they have hot marathons with.A woman that married u for ur money do u think she will be that interested into going to bed with u? cheesy
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by zexy2030(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2020
lilyheaven:

You are a man, so you won't understand, even with explanation. Sex makes one to relax, but stress can make it undesirable.
have u tried early in the morning like 4-5am? U can have sweet sex daily when both are well relaxed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by socialmediaman: 9:59pm On May 22, 2020
adontcare:
Stress of taking care of the children, cooking, washing and other chores can drain women. Unlike single girls who don't have such responsibility. It's not easy. Who no like everyday knaking? grin grin

They weren’t doing those things you mentioned for their parents and themselves? Before ladies get married they take care of their younger ones, do chores and all you mentioned. So what changed?
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by lilyheaven: 10:52pm On May 22, 2020
zexy2030:

have u tried early in the morning like 4-5am? U can have sweet sex daily when both are well relaxed.
yeah' it's cool, but my small bobo will not give us space, always on top
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by zexy2030(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2020
lilyheaven:
yeah' it's cool, but my small bobo will not give us space, always on top
interesting, that actually should be d duty of ur hubby, he will spoon u, while he is on bed, thank he is a boy. so never mind about him noticing, just quiet grinding from behind, while ur bobo is on ur boobs.
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by lilyheaven: 11:49pm On May 22, 2020
grin h
zexy2030:

interesting, that actually should be d duty of ur hubby, he will spoon u, while he is on bed, thank he is a boy. so never mind about him noticing, just quiet grinding from behind, while ur bobo is on ur boobs.
How did you know grin
It actually feels like two men are doing the do
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by zexy2030(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2020
lilyheaven:
grin h
How did you know grin
isn't it sweeter, I hope ur hubby isn't awake observing u chat on nairaland
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by zexy2030(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2020
lilyheaven:
grin h
How did you know grin
have had sex with a single mum of a 8yr old girl, she was on bed with her mum while we roll to the floor n do d do, but lights r off but very early, but the bad side is that she goes to sleep at work and all she thinks is the sex, early morning sex is perfect for bonding.
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by UniqueQueen12(f): 12:19am On May 23, 2020
lefulefu:
if the man dey help dem for kitchen they will come out an announce it their friends
they will be talking at the top of their voice about how their husband na woman wrapper and he will be cleaning the kitchen and stuff then if the husband no sabi nack dem go still announce am
this na the ammunition wey some of their friends then use feed their husbands and in the process take snatch such women husbands
Those ones are foolish women grin God forbids
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by adontcare(f): 12:40am On May 23, 2020
socialmediaman:

They weren’t doing those things you mentioned for their parents and themselves? Before ladies get married they take care of their younger ones, do chores and all you mentioned. So what changed?
can u read this ur comment again?
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 12:54am On May 23, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Those ones are foolish women grin God forbids
the thing is that a woman would respect a man who does manly stuffs in the house than the one doing eye service like washing plates,washing her pant and cooking for her cheesy.A man that fixes the generator when it breaks down or the man that helps to change a faulty light bulb or the man that helps to change car tire...etc thats the one she would respect more cheesy.
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Nobody: 1:30am On May 23, 2020
A woman who didn't have regular sex while she was younger would never complain about tiredness to her husband.
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Blu3ray: 1:40am On May 23, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...pls go n Marry
U av over do

Change this profile pix. Don't worry about mine.

Thanks
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by domwas2(m): 1:51am On May 23, 2020
Marriage is a scam
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by victorian(f): 2:15am On May 23, 2020
Well I pray my man will not demand for sex everyday, except he wants me to die an early death.
Thank God my bf is very busy reeking in millions of Dough for our future, than fucvking every day .

I had to cut off from my ex, when his demand became too much. In fact I fell sick and had to cut off Immediately. Our Break up was huge relief, Infact I fell ill for two weeks after the breakup . As soon as I bounced back,i quickly abstained from any relationship for 4 good years. It was total and complete bliss.

Well maybe I didn't really love him that much! Just maybe undecided

But trust me, demand for sex everyday and be ready to kiss the marriage goodbye or get ready a coffin.

I can't come and kee myself, sake of say I wan stay marriage.

Maybe that's why I'm still not married sef angry

But I love boo 2 pieces. He doesn't stress my life.
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:26am On May 23, 2020
adontcare:
Stress of taking care of the children, cooking, washing and other chores can drain women. Unlike single girls who don't have such responsibility. It's not easy. Who no like everyday knaking? grin grin
I can Bleep morning afternoon and night
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by socialmediaman: 2:36am On May 23, 2020
adontcare:
can u read this ur comment again?

And your point is?
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by adontcare(f): 7:45am On May 23, 2020
socialmediaman:

And your point is?
comparing when u r in ur parents house and when u r in ur husband's house are two big scenario. In my father's house, I was free, sleep well, did little chores cos I have siblings. So dia was division of labour. No nursing of pregnancy and other babies. So u see? U r wrong. Then, the strength for sex was dia
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by adontcare(f): 7:46am On May 23, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
I can Bleep morning afternoon and night
u r b0rn2fuck na
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by lilyheaven: 7:53am On May 23, 2020
zexy2030:

isn't it sweeter, I hope ur hubby isn't awake observing u chat on nairaland
In his room , sleeping.
Good morning.
Please how can I remove that picture
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by adontcare(f): 7:53am On May 23, 2020
davien:
It's not stress it's familiarity to be honest.

The women complaining of cooking, washing plates, cleaning the house, and etcetera - didn't they do all this when they were not married?

Asides children, domestic chores weren't an excuse when they were single, so why did it suddenly become a problem when married if not see finish?

Back then no matter how many chores women do at their house/parents house' sex with a man they like is something they always look forward to. Even the excuse of children sounds dumb to those who housed junior ones in their homes and yet found the time to see a man.

It's see finish to me, the consequence of mutual habitation is you lose the sense of wonder and intrigue for that person, especially if you were the one being chased in the relationship.
were dey pregnant when single, or running d home when single?
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by adontcare(f): 7:56am On May 23, 2020
lefulefu:
of course its not stress nau.most times wives are not attracted to their husbands and they find it having sex with such husbands as stress.They will bring up any excuse so as to avoid getting into bed with their husbands but such women have secret boyfriends they have hot marathons with.A woman that married u for ur money do u think she will be that interested into going to bed with u? cheesy
are u lashing a married woman? The way u r saying this thing makes u a suspect
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by kufzy: 8:25am On May 23, 2020
Joycekkh:
It only happens when a woman marries a man that her libido is not in the same level with.
this is very true. See when u guys where in friendship level wat was ur sex life like
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Mazigabriel(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2020
The best thing is to marry a white woman, the are sexier than Nigerian women
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:03am On May 23, 2020
lefulefu:
the thing is that a woman would respect a man who does manly stuffs in the house than the one doing eye service like washing plates,washing her pant and cooking for her cheesy.A man that fixes the generator when it breaks down or the man that helps to change a faulty light bulb or the man that helps to change car tire...etc thats the one she would respect more cheesy.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by zexy2030(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2020
lilyheaven:

In his room , sleeping.
Good morning.
Please how can I remove that picture
click on that post then click modify, scroll down and remove the picture

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by Jheimz: 9:23am On May 23, 2020
The Answer is just explained in this blog

"I didn't know that sex is marital obligation" click on the link below to read
https://realmejames..com/2020/05/i-didnt-know-that-sex-is-marital.html

Re: Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex by zexy2030(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2020
lefulefu:
from beginning lefulefu, women are the architect of men's problem. Their arrival was sweet, but men, when Adam left eve to be tempted, did u know that eve was asking Adam where were u when someone was talking to me in this garden? were u with another woman as she( thinks since a man enticed her to eat forbidden apple, in this garden, definitely another girl is talking to Adam in this garden or was he testing another woman, so at night when they were sleeping since her eyes was first to be opened she counted Adams ribs, he realized it was only one that was missing, she thanked God that night but eve was thinking I can I make Adam completely my own that he won't see any other girl that came like me, she gave him the forbidden fruit and both of them eyes could see. the next day she took Adam to the forbidden tree to cut it and give him to eat too, both of them eyes were now open. Since then no man should think he can see far than a woman. women are used by diviners because from the beginning any woman not well monitored will loose her mind to the deceivers and any woman who complains why are u monitoring me, trust me, my dear, she is already eating the forbidden or someone is already discussing the sweetness of d forbidden fruit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? / Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.