Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon (25396 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

That's interesting.
Please tell me more.
Care to share the Qur'anic or Biblical evidence with the world?

But is below not your testimony?
Is it Khadijat's (RA) Uncle or evil spirit? grin
When one is dishonest, its very absurd.

Her uncle also helped him. I included reference that he had seizures and Khadija suggested he shld see her uncle.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

That's interesting.
Please tell me more.
Care to share the Qur'anic or Biblical evidence with the world?

But is below not your testimony?
Is it Khadijat's (RA) Uncle or evil spirit? grin
When one is dishonest, its very absurd.

Her uncle also helped him. I included reference that he had seizures and Khadija suggested he shld see her uncle.
Bukhari, [2], Volume 9, number 111.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

You can as well check pg 10 of the publishers note (Dr Collins) of the NRV in the book shop, Church library or from a friend. Because you know Muslims can make a claim as they are there to copy and claim Jesus. grin

Here is your response

The Revised Standard Version of the Bible, first published on 30 September 1952, ... The purpose of this article is to demonstrate that the ESV is a light revision of the RSV and that, because of the textual basis and translational errors carried over from the RSV, it is not a trustworthy translation of the Bible.
The version that is most popular is the KJV, that is what I use. But if in doubt the text in their original languages still exist. You can check them out. Translations can have mistakes, but the original cannot.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

So answer.
Am waiting.
What is the question?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

Which big picture again?
When was John 3:16 promulgated?
Was it during the time of Adam pbuh or some 300years after Christ?
Which other scripture contains John 3:16?
Remember you can't set exam questions to students on topics & lectures you didn't introduced during course outline or taught in class, only if you want them to fail.

The big picture is that God promised Jesus from Genesis and he was sent in the new testament times. Jesus in other part said he is the way to God, not just in John 3 vs 16. He said this severally. All the gospels have their distinct stories, you dont expect them to copy themselves word for word. The consistent theme in the gospels is the Jesus is the only way for man to be saved.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

Look!
Religion is a serious thing.
How can even an atheist accept your religion when more questions are begging for answers.
Ok, all prophets prophesied about Christ but what did they saaaaaaaaay?
Like I told you, you don't know the faith of the dead before crucification of Jesus pbuh.

But Islam has it in Sura 103.

Al-Asr (The Time)
1. By Al-'Asr (the time).
2. Verily! Man is in loss,
3. Except those who believe (in Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (which Allah has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience.

This was the cardinal message of ALL Prophets of God to their people and not John 3:16.

So if God sent messengers to their people according to you, why was mohammed killing people who are not muslims or forcing them to pay jizyah?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

Bukhari, [2], Volume 9, number 111.
Was it her Uncle or evil spirit?
You freely gave such testimony & not under duress.
Now was it her cousin or uncle?
What was his name?

WHAT WAS THE FAITH OF THOSE THAT DIED BEFORE THE PROMULGATION OF JOHN 3:16?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

So if God sent messengers to their people according to you, why was Muhammad killing people who are not muslims or forcing them to pay jizyah?

We will come to this.
What does John 1:1 means?
Do you believe in it?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

Very simple, God hates betrayal.
What did God do to all nations He had covenant with after they broke such?
Lemme help you out; Jeremiah 11:3; Judges 2:20; Joshua 7:15, 23:16; Hebrew 8:9; Hosea 8:1, 6:7; 1 Kings 11:11; Ezekiel 16:59, 17:19; Genesis 17:14 amongst others have the answers.

I replied you yet, you are asking same question.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

Direct your anger towards God and not prophet Muhammad pbuh or other Muslims.
God has over emphasized the importance & essence of honoring covenants to "Christians" for about 600years, yet they break their treaty/covenant and are angry for the repercussions/punishment of doing such.
(Galatians 3:15; Eccles 5:4-6.)

And this too.
But typical of a Christian . . .
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

We will come to this.
What does John 1:1 means?
Do you believe in it?
In the beginning.was the word and the word was with God. And the word was God. Means Jesus is the word of God whom through all.things were created.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

Let me prove it. God's people were the Jews and Christians, and mohammed claims this same God asked him to wage jihad and enslave these people. Its either Mohammed is lying about God or God is lying. We all know the answer to that.
Mohammed's family were idol worshipers, his father's name was Abdullah - slave of allah. If mohammed revealed allah to the world how come his father's name means slave of Allah? The only possible explanation is that the mohammed's family worshipped allah who was a god in mecca.

Jews & Christians had nothing in common.
They are like North & South poles.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

In the beginning.was the word and the word was with God. And the word was God. Means Jesus is the word of God whom through all.things were created.
You have not finished . . .
You are on the right path. Okay?
Keep going.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

Was it her Uncle or evil spirit?
You freely gave such testimony & not under duress.
Now was it her cousin or uncle?
What was his name?

WHAT WAS THE FAITH OF THOSE THAT DIED BEFORE THE PROMULGATION OF JOHN 3:16?
Her cousin
Warqah
He was plagued by an evil spirit that made him have feats.

God made provision for that. The people who believed in God went to Abraham's bossom. ( story of lazarus in Luke 15 ) until Jesus died and rose again. Now they are in Gods presence.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

You have not finished . . .
You are on the right path. Okay?
Keep going.
You asked for john 1 vs 1 and i explained
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

Jews & Christians had nothing in common.
They are like North & South poles.
The first Christians were Jews so try again
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

Okay!
Lemme help you out by rephrasing the question.
Was Jesus God or was he having a stake in the Trinity (alliance with God the Father & Holy spirit) or are the 3 coequal? grin
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

Okay!
Lemme help you out by rephrasing the question.
Was Jesus God or was he having a stake in the Trinity (alliance with God the Father & Holy spirit) or are the 3 coequal? grin
God is Trinity. He is made up of his word spirit and him.
Jesus introduced God as father and promised his spirit and Jesus the word all things were created by him - he is the word that came in human flesh
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

Her cousin
Warqah

God made provision for that. The people who believed in God went to Abraham's bossom. ( story of lazarus in Luke 15 ) until Jesus died and rose again. Now they are in Gods presence.

@ first bolded, why did say her uncle?
@2nd bolded contradicts your first statement that; "He met evil spirit . . . and said it was Gabriel"
@ 3rd bolded, they did not fulfill John 3:16 and Jesus wasn't the only way then since there was an exception.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

Jesus introduced God as father and promised his spirit and Jesus the word all things were created by him - he is the word that came in human flesh

3in1 I guess?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

Her cousin
Warqah

fortran12:

Which bible? how does it apply to you, i thought you guys claim the bible is corrupt. Allah was an imaginary friend mohammed had in his head, no one ever saw him when asked about him, his description fit that of a monster. imagine having 2 right hands. Muhammad pbuh will go into the cave and have feats he will come back home claiming he had revelations. He clearly encountered something in the cave but it was an evil spirit claiming to be Gabriel.
So, different testimonies from same person?
Maybe he could not recognise him in the dark & his voice has changed grin
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

Can we assume he has power over all things and was involved in creation and every other thing as Trinity?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

Can we assume he has power over all things and was involved in creation and every other thing as Trinity?

The trinity all work together and act as one although they are different in nature
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

@ first bolded, why did say her uncle?
@2nd bolded contradicts your first statement that; "He met evil spirit . . . and said it was Gabriel"
@ 3rd bolded, they did not fulfill John 3:16 and Jesus wasn't the only way then since there was an exception.

was a mistake and i have corrected myself
i said what he saw was an evil spirit who claimed to be Gabriel. Its clear he saw something when he went to the cave, something that terrified him. And we know that angels that bring messages of peace do not scare people, in fact in the bible, most say 'don't be afraid'
When he came he said to his audience I am the way. The reason for sacrifices etc was to cover sin the in old testament, Jesus cam as the final sacrifice. To put an end to all sacrifices he was the perfect sacrifice and after he died he became the only way to be saved
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

was a mistake and i have corrected myself
i said what he saw was an evil spirit who claimed to be Gabriel. Its clear he saw something when he went to the cave, something that terrified him. And we know that angels that bring messages of peace do not scare people, in fact in the bible, most say 'don't be afraid'
When he came he said to his audience I am the way. The reason for sacrifices etc was to cover sin the in old testament, Jesus cam as the final sacrifice. To put an end to all sacrifices he was the perfect sacrifice and after he died he became the only way to be saved

So there was another way, through sacrifice?
So God left out/forgot a key pillar of salvation from the onset, only to remember later.
Am I right?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

The trinity all work together and act as one although they are different in nature
Good.
This is what I want to hear.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

Good!
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

So there was another way, through sacrifice?
So God left out/forgot a key pillar of salvation from the onset, only to remember later.
Am I right?
The other way did not remove sin it only covers it. There was no salvation in the old times. The dead people did not go to heaven until Jesus. God introduced the sacrifices as a type of the perfect sacrifice that was to come. The sacrifices could not clean sin but only cover them for a while.
Jesus was the idea from genesis. If you read the prophecies in the old Testament God was talking about a time when he will no longer be angry with man a time whn their righteousness will be from him. All these Jesus came to fulfill.
God did not forget. Jesus came when all the words spoken about him were complete.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

The other way did not remove sin it only covers it. There was no salvation in the old times. The dead people did not go to heaven until Jesus. God introduced the sacrifices as a type of the perfect sacrifice that was to come. The sacrifices could not clean sin but only cover them for a while.
Jesus was the idea from genesis. If you read the prophecies in the old Testament God was talking about a time when he will no longer be angry with man a time whn their righteousness will be from him. All these Jesus came to fulfill.
God did not forget. Jesus came when all the words spoken about him were complete.

That's good.
From Genesis to Crucification of Christ is how long approximately?
So, how do dead people now accept John 3:16?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

That's good.
From Genesis to Crucification of Christ is how long approximately?
So, how do dead people now accept John 3:16?
I said people who believe in God went to Abraham's bossom until Jesus came. So after Jesus died and rose John 3 vs 16 is applicable
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

I said people who believe in God went to Abraham's bossom until Jesus came. So after Jesus died and rose John 3 vs 16 is applicable
Believed in what exactly?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

Interesting!
When did that happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men / Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? / Ages Of Animals That Can Be Used For Eid Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.