Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon (25407 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

First do u agree with John 3 vs 16. If you do.we can go to the next question

You didn't answer my question please.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

Let us dissect the 32 scholars out of thousands.
Let me take apart what your text

"The only verse indicating trinity (the Father, the Son and the Holy
Ghost are one) has been removed from the bible by 32 scholars of the
bible in the Revised Standard Version among many other verses as
fabrication after they realized that these verses do not exist in the
most ancient manuscript and as such there is not a single verse
indicating Trinity anymore in the complete bible."

The trinity is a concept in the bible, its exists all over the bible,its in Genesis,John etc. You quoting 1 John 5 vs 7.The verse exists in the Greek manuscripts, some sect, The Greek Eastern Orthodox religion was combating a heresy called "Sabellianism," and would have found it easier to combat the heresy by simply removing the troubling passage from their Bibles.
There are thousands of christian scholars so what significance is 32?
Here is a link to my source: https://www.chick.com/information/article?id=Is-I-John-5:7-Missing-From-Older-Manuscripts

If RSV does not contain parts of john 3 vs 16, what of the other hundreds of translations? See how you conclude, that is rushing to judgement, is RSV the original text? Try and criticize logically.

You quote Psalm 2 vs7. Who told you its was referring to David? its a prophecy about Jesus. See how the verse ends "blessed are those who put their trust in him" am sure its not David the passage is referring to.
If you notice all in the passages of Ps 82 : 6 , Ex 4:22 , romans 8 vs 14, the word 'son' is written in small letters, but john 3 vs 16 , Ps 2 vs 7 the 's' is in capital letters. This shows a difference in who is being referred to.
Not Muslim or Islamic Scholars oooo.
Christian Scholars of the highest eminence backed by 50 corporating denominations have seen what Dr Laurence & we Muslims saw in the Bible (inconsistencies that can not be attributed to God most high).
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

Nope.

Now Caiaphas was he, which gave counsel to the Jews, that it was expedient that one man should die for the people (John 18:14).
“If we leave him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation” (John 11:48).
In response, Caiaphas exclaimed, “Ye know nothing at all, nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not” (John 11:49–50).
Caiaphas was concerned with political expediency, not Salvation as the author of Gospel of John made Christians to believe.
All the verses i quoted did you read them? Why do ignore. When pilate asked why Jesus should be crucified what did they answer him? You know the answer its in all i quoted.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

Not Muslim or Islamic Scholars oooo.
Christian Scholars of the highest eminence backed by 50 corporating denominations have seen what Dr Laurence & we Muslims saw in the Bible (inconsistencies that can not be attributed to God most high).
List the 50 denominations. Anyone can make a claim. Muslims are only there to copy and claim Jesus. I asked a question why is Mohammed trying to reweite Jewish history?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

I was not using another scripture but the Bible please.
If what I am doing is cherry picking, please what are you doing?
So what i used is what? Refer to my response. Look up the verses yourself and see that the disciples obeyed Jesus.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

Jesus said I AM. That is only a claim no one else can make. Why did the Jews crucify him? Its cos me made himself equal with God. All things were made by him as he is the word of God.
In the context Jesus was called a servant, but what did he call himself? Answer the question.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/history/whokilledjesus_1.shtml

https://rsc.byu.edu/behold-lamb-god/interpreting-caiaphass-prophecy-saviors-death

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture/people-in-the-bible/why-caiaphas-broke-jewish-law-indict-jesus/

Read in between the lines to know why Jesus pbuh had to die.
But for sure salvation wasn't one of them.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/history/whokilledjesus_1.shtml

https://rsc.byu.edu/behold-lamb-god/interpreting-caiaphass-prophecy-saviors-death

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture/people-in-the-bible/why-caiaphas-broke-jewish-law-indict-jesus/

Read in between the lines to know why Jesus pbuh had to die.
But for sure salvation wasn't one of them.
You leave the bible and send me bbc links? Read and respond to my claims. Counter my claims and leave bbc and other MSM opinions
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

List the 50 denominations. Anyone can make a claim. Muslims are only there to copy and claim Jesus. I asked a question why is Muhammad trying to rewrite Jewish history?
He didn't.
The same Omnipotent God that created man, sent other prophets, Jesus and him pbut with same message of monotheism as the religion in the sight of God.
Do you expect him to change the words of God just to please you and your likes?
God for us all ( Pagan, Hindu, Muslims, Christians, Atheist) but each knows their temple.
Jesus said he has not come to change or abolish the laws of Moses, rather to fulfill them. So who was he copying now?
CAN MESSENGERS OF GOD ALMIGHTY PLAGIARISE GOD'S WORDS?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

So what i used is what? Refer to my response. Look up the verses yourself and see that the disciples obeyed Jesus.
There are conflicting verses in the Bible, so one chooses what best suits his narrative.
You choose what you feel like to support yr opinion. Mine is to show the defects so you will be saved.

WHAT WAS THE FAITH OF THOSE THAT DIED BEFORE CRUCIFICATION OF CHRIST OR BEFORE JOHN 3:16 WAS AUTHORED?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

All the verses i quoted did you read them? Why do ignore. When pilate asked why Jesus should be crucified what did they answer him? You know the answer its in all i quoted.

This was the genesis of salvation

Caiaphas was he, which gave counsel to the Jews, that it was expedient that one man should die for the people (John 18:14).
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

This was among the reasons Jesus pbuh was arrested.

“If we leave him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation” (John 11:48).
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

He didn't.
The same Omnipotent God that created man, sent other prophets, Jesus and him pbut with same message of monotheism as the religion in the sight of God.
Do you expect him to change the words of God just to please you and your likes?
God for us all ( Pagan, Hindu, Muslims, Christians, Atheist) but each knows their temple.
Jesus said he has not come to change or abolish the laws of Moses, rather to fulfill them. So who was he copying now?
CAN MESSENGERS OF GOD ALMIGHTY PLAGIARISE GOD'S WORDS?
He didn't ? Mohammed was no messenger of God. He never saw God. All he saw was an evil spirit.
The bible is different from all other books that claim salvation. Not all religions are the same. God is not schizophrenic who will say one thing and change his mind later. Only via Jesus can you be saved. If the God of Mohammed is the same as the Christians why the chapter to attack Christians , why the chapter that all Christians and Saebians will go to heaven. Did the god of Mohammed forget the route to salvation?
If its the same God why is mohammed's paradise all about sex and wine, somethin you don't find in the biblical heaven?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

This was among the reasons Jesus pbuh was arrested.

When pilate asked his offence what did they say?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

He didn't ? Mohammed was no messenger of God. He never saw God. All he saw was an evil spirit.
The bible is different from all other books that claim salvation. Not all religions are the same. God is not schizophrenic who will say one thing and change his mind later. Only via Jesus can you be saved.If the God of Muhammad is the same as the Christians why the chapter to attack Christians , why the chapter that all Christians and Saebians will go to heaven. Did the god of Mohammed forget the route to salvation?
If its the same God why is mohammed's paradise all about sex and wine, somethin you don't find in the biblical heaven?
The moment I have been waiting for.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

He didn't ? Muhammad was no messenger of God. He never saw God. All he saw was an evil spirit.
The bible is different from all other books that claim salvation. Not all religions are the same. God is not schizophrenic who will say one thing and change his mind later. Only via Jesus can you be saved. If the God of Mohammed is the same as the Christians why the chapter to attack Christians , why the chapter that all Christians and Saebians will go to heaven. Did the god of Mohammed forget the route to salvation?

I love all these.
Please what was the faith of those that died before the author of Gospel of John released it?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

Do you believe and can you interpret John 1:1 for me? grin
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

Do you believe and can you interpret John 1:1 for me? grin
You have not answered my question
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

If I am not mistaken, I asked first.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Xposed2020:

I love all these.
Please what was the faith of those that died before the author of Gospel of John released it?

Lemme assist, you don't know (its not an offence we are all humans and not a island of knowledge).
This is one thing that makes the argument of John 3:16 not to hold water. Christianity doesn't have the answer except Islam.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

I beg of you to answer these questions.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

[b]If its the same God why is mohammed's paradise all about sex and wine, somethin you don't find in the biblical heaven?

Alhamdulillah you attest to this.
Now I can show you over hundred of such attributed to the "Christian God" by the authors of the Bible directly & indirectly.

Not true.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

When pilate asked his offence what did they say?
Was it Pilate that arrested him?
The motive of those that ordered his arrest was clearly stated in the Bible as God has preserved that portion;
Whatever they might have said was just to achieve their aim (which was to kill Jesus).
Dont tell me you dont know it was a kangaroo court.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

Are you suggesting God the Father deceived all those that came before Christ and sent the likes of Moses, Jonah, Aaron, Abraham, Isaac and others on wild goose chase?
Why sacrifice all these prophets & waste their precious time for nothing, knowing fully well their task was of no use and that their ministeries were persona non grata.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

The burden of proof is on you.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
fortran12:

He never claimed to have seen God.
Besides, the Bible makes us to Understand that no man has seen God before (John 4:11; 1 Timothy 6:16; Exodus 33:20).
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

This will help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUek0aXdDMI

http://tellmeaboutislam.com/facts-about-christianity.html
I know the fraud you are asking me to watch. I will not bother myself watching him. You quoted scriptures and I replied via scriptures. I asked you a question.All I need is a simple answer not a 10 minute video. So answer the question "
When pilate asked his offence what did they say?"
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 12:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

He never claimed to have seen God.
Besides, the Bible makes us to Understand that no man has seen God before (John 4:11; 1 Timothy 6:16; Exodus 33:20).
Which bible? how does it apply to you, i thought you guys claim the bible is corrupt. Allah was an imaginary friend mohammed had in his head, no one ever saw him when asked about him, his description fit that of a monster. imagine having 2 right hands. Mohammed will go into the cave and have feats he will come back home claiming he had revelations. He clearly encountered something in the cave but it was an evil spirit claiming to be Gabriel.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 12:34am On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

The burden of proof is on you.
Let me prove it. God's people were the Jews and Christians, and mohammed claims this same God asked him to wage jihad and enslave these people. Its either Mohammed is lying about God or God is lying. We all know the answer to that.
Mohammed's family were idol worshipers, his father's name was Abdullah - slave of allah. If mohammed revealed allah to the world how come his father's name means slave of Allah? The only possible explanation is that the mohammed's family worshipped allah who was a god in mecca.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Xposed2020:

Are you suggesting God the Father deceived all those that came before Christ and sent the likes of Moses, Jonah, Aaron, Abraham, Isaac and others on wild goose chase?
Why sacrifice all these prophets & waste their precious time for nothing, knowing fully well their task was of no use and that their ministeries were persona non grata.
You not looking at the big picture. All the prophets prophesied about Jesus. His lineage can be traced back to Adam. Jesus is the reason the bible was written. the bible is not a book that contains a list of laws to be obeyed so you can be saved. Its a book introducing God's plan from Genesis; that is Jesus. If you read the words of Jesus, its simple to be saved but hardness of heart and pride is what is blocking your mind from accepting him.

Also I note that you not answering my questions.All you do is high light a point and ask your own question from it. Why are you jumping from topic to topic?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

You not looking at the big picture. All the prophets prophesied about Jesus. His lineage can be traced back to Adam. Jesus is the reason the bible was written. the bible is not a book that contains a list of laws to be obeyed so you can be saved. Its a book introducing God's plan from Genesis; that is Jesus. If you read the words of Jesus, its simple to be saved but hardness of heart and pride is what is blocking your mind from accepting him.

Also I note that you not answering my questions.All you do is high light a point and ask your own question from it. Why are you jumping from topic to topic?

Look!
Religion is a serious thing.
How can even an atheist accept your religion when more questions are begging for answers.
Ok, all prophets prophesied about Christ but what did they saaaaaaaaay?
Like I told you, you don't know the faith of the dead before crucification of Jesus pbuh.

But Islam has it in Sura 103.

Al-Asr (The Time)
1. By Al-'Asr (the time).
2. Verily! Man is in loss,
3. Except those who believe (in Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (which Allah has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience.

This was the cardinal message of ALL Prophets of God to their people and not John 3:16.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2020
fortran12:

Let me prove it. God's people were the Jews and Christians, and mohammed claims this same God asked him to wage jihad and enslave these people. Its either Mohammed is lying about God or God is lying. We all know the answer to that.
Mohammed's family were idol worshipers, his father's name was Abdullah - slave of allah. If mohammed revealed allah to the world how come his father's name means slave of Allah? The only possible explanation is that the mohammed's family worshipped allah who was a god in mecca.
I don't know, Tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men / Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? / Ages Of Animals That Can Be Used For Eid Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.