Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government (15146 Views)

We Are Still COVID-19 Free - Kogi Government Insists / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:17am On May 22, 2020
Federal government is not serious
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Nobody: 7:21am On May 22, 2020
kb83:
Logically with the high temperature in Kogi,I bet Corona virus cannot survive it there, moreover the are angry that the cannot dish out figures in Kogi like they do in other states, please leave my people in Kogi alone, Corona na by force.

Kogi na oven or hell? You're funny.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Nobody: 7:22am On May 22, 2020
puyol005:
And till now Kogi have not recorded any strange death. Make FG leave Kogi alone joor!

Them talk say na just one test Kogi don do and na Yahaya Bello do am.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by 9isguy(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2020
Free Kogi
Is not a must to have Corona Virus
Bello isn’t ready for their offer...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by boookworm: 7:37am On May 22, 2020
What some people should know is that some folks who comment here are working for NCDC. NCDC has seen that Nigerians are finally realizing that Covid in Nigeria is Not exactly how the media and NCDC has painted so they resort to deploying people on various platforms to convince people.

Don't be surprised when you see someone who is hell bent on countering your point and trying really hard to convince you that Covid has escalated everywhere in Nigeria and that we have more than a million cases already. Cos that's what they are asked to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by israelmao(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2020
Is it by force to have cases?This is covidpolitics;just tell us you want to go and grease their palms so that they could come of up with false cases.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by TruthHurts100: 7:58am On May 22, 2020
If there is Coronavirus in Kogi, they can't cover it. People would have been dying and people would have called for help even if the Kogi government is trying to cover anything.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Alexk2(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2020
kb83:
Logically with the high temperature in Kogi,I bet Corona virus cannot survive it there, moreover the are angry that the cannot dish out figures in Kogi like they do in other states, please leave my people in Kogi alone, Corona na by force.
So the temperature of Kogi is higher then that of maduguri, yobe, katsina..e.t.c? Bro.. Be careful to say what you know next time. The average temperature of Kogi State aside LOKOJA, is nothing near that of Lagos, bayelsa on a normal day let alone those northern states at the top of the map.
Yaya Bello and his supporters may pretent and play ignorance about this issue but it doesn't mean there is no covid 19 cases in the state judging by the strategic location of the state(the state is at the heart of Nigeria bordering 10states plus fct).
It'll be very very irresponsible of the Fg not to worry about how the governor is playing the ostrich game. Look, you can't fight the virus to finish when we have a governor like Yaya Bello who failed to do the needful.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Asonibare009(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2020
Tobinrobin:

I said this the other day & some people were supporting his stance that the virus in the country is all hoax. How can a sitting Governor not believe there’s a virus & testing less? It’s just plain stupidity
ur own stupidity is more than his own...na by force to get Corona Virus?? think well abeg and stop using ur anus to think pls..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Asonibare009(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2020
TruthHurts100:
If there is Coronavirus in Kogi, they can't cover it. People would have been dying and people would have called for help even if the Kogi government is trying to cover anything.
u get sense joor... Covid19 can't be hidden...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by cctvwizard(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2020
If truly the virus is exist, since how many months now, we should have been seen people drop death, but some nitwit people still believe their foolish government here.

You see them here defend NCDC & their fantastically corrupt government.

Can someone please tell me, when did Nigeria government care about her poor citizens?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Joefat: 8:17am On May 22, 2020
This news has said it all. Coronavirus is a scam. If not a scam, why forcing it on Bello?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by simmydare82(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2020
With the way these people are going I think they just want to drag Kogi people into their scam covid-19 for their selfish reasons.
Even the ones they have discovered so far from other states what are they able to do concerning those ones.

They just use their yeye covid-19 to scatter the already bartterd economy, meanwhile they are living large inside the pandemic, how on earth will they want it to end, they want more money.

Please tell them to go and sit down, my own stake is no matter whom they sent to Kogi State must be quarantine for 14 days.

They are just cashing out at the expense of the masses.
Please wait for me am coming.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by wasi9ice: 8:44am On May 22, 2020
Each time l see this kind of issue l get annoyed,,

Must every state have Covid 19??

It has been made clear that Kogi and Cross River are Corona free,, and the governors don't want to play politics with it.

If after this visits either Kogi or Cross River begin to develop and have cases of Covid 19, the governors should hold NCDC and ministry of health responsible..
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Nobody: 8:57am On May 22, 2020
Exc2000:
You cant force authority and control on anybody, Kogi people are not complaining, their Senators and Reps are silent, Kola Ologbondiyan of PDP is silent, Nathasha Apkothi is silent same as Dino Melaye... Kogites are not saying a damn thing... so why waste National resources and man power when such can be deployed to Oyo State having a sudden spike
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by eghwubarefaith1: 9:10am On May 22, 2020
Stupid govt. Kogi gov should not allow Dem. They want to infect people by all means .
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Seventy7kings: 9:15am On May 22, 2020
Junior66:

Hundreds of thousands of people have entered or passed through Kogi for the past few weeks, Bello didn't bother to quarantine them but he is eager to quarantine health officials who came to help the state. Does that not tel you something? All the masses northeners being caught in the south East and South West entered through Kogi State.
the maker of rules that doesn't want to obey the rule, does that not tell you something? If the NCDC or the PTF have also tried to pass through Kogi to South West or South East like the northerners as you claimed, Bello wouldn't have tried to quarantined them. More so, the Northerners didn't call at Bello's office to give him notice that they're passing through his state but those official went to him to tell him that they were going to be carrying out some operation in his state, he didn't oppose them, he just asked them to be quarantined. Simple. If they had done that, the quarantine would've ended or almost ended. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by aBrokeRichDude: 9:15am On May 22, 2020
boookworm:
What some people should know is that some folks who comment here are working for NCDC. NCDC has seen that Nigerians are finally realizing that Covid in Nigeria is exactly how the media and NCDC has painted so they resort to deploying people on various platforms to convince people.

Don't be surprised when you see someone who is hell bent on countering your point and trying really hard to convince you that Covid has escalated everywhere in Nigeria and that we have more than a million cases already. Cos that's what they are asked to do.

Mehnnnn

I swr...i jst dey observe as dem...

Issoryt
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Arizonaguy(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2020
kb83:
What are you saying man
Yet coronavirus survived in kano where temperature is more extreme than kogi
You better wake up from this your delusion, it pushing you to oblivion
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Allwell96: 9:21am On May 22, 2020
kb83:
I don't think Kogi is the hottest state in Nigeria. By the way, no one says Corona Virus doesn't exist in hot zones. India sometimes goes up to 45°C, check out their rate of infection. I live in Kogi, we all need to be very careful by observing all the guidelines for safety as outlined by the NCDC.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Investnow2017: 9:26am On May 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

No covid19 because only one test was conducted not due to bello's smartness

If Covid-19 can be hidden without a test why waste money, I mean so much money, on testing? Stop the testing and Covid-19 will vanish. Lagos is getting higher figures because they are doing more testing. I think the whole exercise should be disbanded and let's face the economic depression that is already on hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by daviddagreat: 9:58am On May 22, 2020
Sermwell:

what kind of wholesale ignorance are you displaying here?? how can we know of any index case when testing is not allowed??
It's been more than two months now. Still no deaths.
There are somethings you can't cover up.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by Nobody: 10:07am On May 22, 2020
Investnow2017:

If Covid-19 can be hidden without a test why waste money, I mean so much money, on testing? Stop the testing and Covid-19 will vanish. Lagos is getting higher figures because they are doing more testing. I think the whole exercise should be disbanded and let's face the economic depression that is already on hand.
Gbam!
same thing I've been preaching...
And people have not been dying in Kogi despite 0 tests...
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by TUANKU(m): 10:12am On May 22, 2020
ZAWs:
He said that the state’s level of preparedness was reasonable.

Bello has said that he doesn't have anything like coronavirus in his state.
Why is Nigerian government like this na
So Bello is now a medical expert? Sentiments don finish this one brain.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by TUANKU(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Gbam!
same thing I've been preaching...
And people have not been dying in Kogi despite 0 tests...
This is ridiculous. In Iceland people weren't dying but when the government tested all the citizens (Barely 400,000 population) and the results showed a quarter of the population were infected with many showing no symptoms.
That notion that people aren't dying in Kogi so no need for testing must be one of the dumbest thing one will hear all year long. People are not dying in Kogi but they are dying in other states. It's called being proactive.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by TUANKU(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2020
Investnow2017:

This is how a Caveman reasons. "Stop the testing and COVID-19 will vanish".This has to be the dumbest and most stupid thing one would read on the internet this year. People like you should be banned from procreating.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by TUANKU(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2020
boookworm:
What some people should know is that some folks who comment here are working for NCDC. NCDC has seen that Nigerians are finally realizing that Covid in Nigeria is exactly how the media and NCDC has painted so they resort to deploying people on various platforms to convince people.

I wish you contact the virus then maybe you won't be online posting this trash.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by TUANKU(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2020
wasi9ice:
Each time l see this kind of issue l get annoyed,,

Must every state have Covid 19??

It has been made clear that Kogi and Cross River are Corona free,, and the governors don't want to play politics with it.

If after this visits either Kogi or Cross River begin to develop and have cases of Covid 19, the governors should hold NCDC and ministry of health responsible..

How did they know there are no cases without mass testing?
You lot will bring up sentiments and bigotry on each issue. How do you determine there's zero cases when you have zero testing?
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by boookworm: 11:18am On May 22, 2020
TUANKU:

I wish you contact the virus then maybe you won't be online posting this trash.

I wish you and your family contract the virus So that by the time you all are wiped off from the face of the earth, you won't come online to quote me and reply trash
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by kb83(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2020
Allwell96:
I don't think Kogi is the hottest state in Nigeria. By the way, no one says Corona Virus doesn't exist in hot zones. India sometimes goes up to 45°C, check out their rate of infection. I live in Kogi, we all need to be very careful by observing all the guidelines for safety as outlined by the NCDC.
Well the fact remains that high temperature slows infection rate.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by kb83(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2020
Arizonaguy:
What are you saying man
Yet coronavirus survived in kano where temperature is more extreme than kogi
You better wake up from this your delusion, it pushing you to oblivion
Kano has an index that later led to the break out due to contact, even at infection rate is still slow and judging from what we heard Corona cannot survive a temperature above 26°C.
Re: COVID-19: FG To Dispatch Experts To Re-Engage Kogi's Government by fireback: 12:25pm On May 22, 2020
wicked federal government. wishing all Nigerians dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 28 2020 In Nigeria - (2,549 Tested) / The Twin-Tragedy Of Nigerian Doctors' Strike And Mass Exodus / Dry Cracked Feet, And How To Fix Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.