Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me (84897 Views)

My Dead Neighbour / My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 22, 2020
Macon1212:

Story for the gods. You as the producer of this movie, it may be undeniable that you father the only male child before you leave their house and the woman wants you to finish the job you started
Yeah, it's obviously a fake story to generate traffic but some erroneously think it's the tradition and the norm.

It's not.

The dead man's relatives are under no obligation to father a child for the dead man.

If and when the deceased wife decide to do such, she will go out and chose a man she want.
The thing is that the deceased male members of the family think it's their right. One, because of free access to pussssy nothing more. Jealousy that another man will be accessing that pusssy instead of them.

Also, deep down, they don't actually want the deceased family to continue to grow.

Whenever a woman loses her husband, they will start crawling out as helpers meanwhile their target is free pussssy.

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by olancho: 10:09pm On May 22, 2020
[That's Igbo culture for youquote author=Okoroawusa post=89853309]Help the poor woman out if you can. If you can't you tell her you can't.

I don't know if you r Igbo but the Igbo tradition allows you to father children for her even if u don't end up marrying her.

She wants to keep the blood in the family. She doesn't want to bring outside blood for your family which she is also entitled to do.

In Igbo culture you can't refuse a widow from getting pregnant if she so wishes[/quote]
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by LovelyDude(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2020
Lightman300:

Not true Sir/Ma.
Onan was killed for his act of wickedness.
It was allowed for a man (also called kinsman) related to another man who died without producing an offspring through his lawfully wedded wife to go into the woman and produce offspring on the behalf of the dead relative.
This was of course not a willy-nilly (not do or die).It was volitional.Read Ruth 3-4, on the case of Boaz and Ruth.
In the case of Onan,he spilled the seeds,aka sperm ,on the floor at the moment of ejaculation.This was deliberately an attempt not to produce seeds or children for his dead brother.
The Owner of all spirits reckoned that to be wickedness, and Onan was slain.
What are you saying what is he saying. You're a confused fellow

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by dozies: 10:10pm On May 22, 2020
You are correct. That is Igbo tradition. If you Don't know ask your Father or grand Father

Which tradition?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by DavSagacity(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2020
clintz:
In the Bible book of genesis 38 God kill Onan for refusing to impregnate his late brothers wife. Nigerian Christians and hypocrisy we select only what we think is right in the Bible.
Dont mis-quote Tue bible out of context. The case of Onan like you sited was different. Onan slept with his brother's wife and when it was time to release semen into her, he deliberately released it outside . So don't quote the bible the way u feel like.
It's a sin ( since he is Married ) to sleep with his uncle's wife and father a child with her. That is Adultery. it's better for the woman to remarry than trying to spoil the extended family

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by edoairways: 10:10pm On May 22, 2020
simple250:
Are you the only male in your family? Advice her to re marry,but try and support her .. after all the media drama Stella Damascus is still married to her new hubby . smiley
How Stella Damascus marriage correlate with the saga?

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by oluplus(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2020
Sankabson:
Let her consult your family elders first..
Op, this is my advise to you.
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 22, 2020
Legislator:

What’s wrong with what I said?

Its not about what you said. Twas the pics you tagged.
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Zico5(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2020
mamaafrik:
It will end in tears,satani don enter that woman,flee.

I sell foreign( long grain) #25000,#24000(short grain),#21000(local) Naira per bag(50kg) .(discount if you are buying more than 20bags.

Pork at 1,500 per kilogram.

High quality Benin republic palm oil at 35,000 Naira per drum(212litres) .
If you are interested(serious buyers only) reach me on 08137297425.
We can help you deliver at an affordable price within lagos and environment.

Let's assumed I start business with this. What should be my gain and how could someone get buyer for the palm oil. Thanks
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by ps3o(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2020
2special:
Even if you've to do it which am against, let her call the whole family and tell them for advice and again who will be taking care of her children.....
To the OP:
This is the best idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Help the poor woman out if you can. If you can't you tell her you can't.

I don't know if you r Igbo but the Igbo tradition allows you to father children for her even if u don't end up marrying her.

She wants to keep the blood in the family. She doesn't want to bring outside blood for your family which she is also entitled to do.

In Igbo culture you can't refuse a widow from getting pregnant if she so wishes
Which igbo culture?
Have u seen where it's done?
Has anybody from.your family done that?
Is it in your constitution ie ùmùnna constitution or part of the customary law?

That is how this has been going on for ages and people actually believed so and has entitlement right over it.

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by eghevaare: 10:15pm On May 22, 2020
Modesthy:
I had a good uncle who passed away three years ago. His wife morned him for one year. I lived with that my uncle until I got married and parked to my own house.

I use to visit the house sometimes. After the mourning, his wife called me and told me that I should give her more children. She has only one male child. I refused. But She said I should do it for her because she doesn't want children outside the family because she loved my uncle and our family and that she can't continue to stay with only one child.

I'm completely confused. First I'm married doing that is infidelity, sencondly, the uncle was like a father to me before his death. And I see it as a big sin.

Please somebody should help me, what do I do here? How do I handle this issue? Thanks for your candid advice.
Your head no correct at all. I believe you are the one muting such idea.

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by BENEAMATA: 10:16pm On May 22, 2020
wait make lefree check VAR . . . . . . .
this one na penarity inside throwing .
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 22, 2020
dozies:
You are correct. That is Igbo tradition. If you Don't know ask your Father or grand Father

Which tradition?
I'm asking you.
Which igbo constitution?
Your ùmùnna constitution or it's a saying that's passed down to u by the so called elders?

I have a copy of my ùmùnna constitution and nowhere is this inside.

That's how u guys keep on peddling lies cos want access to free pusssy just like your great grand fathers.
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by manny4u(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2020
Ohizman73:

who told you christianity did not start with the old testiment.have you read the book off levesticus (how is it not applicable to modern living).the bible and xtianity is the same,today,yestaday and tommorow.

Don't mind this hypocrites that call themselves Christians, if it is time to make claims for tithes they will still run back to the same old testament.

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Liposure: 10:21pm On May 22, 2020
Uncle dont do it. It is morally wrong
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On May 22, 2020
olancho:
Igbo tradition and culture, if you pregnant her she automatically becomes your wife and the children becomes your children except the one she had for your uncle. The woman is morally sound because she doesn't want to go outside and bring in children to the family. If she get pregnant outside it is still your uncle's children forget that he is late. In Igbo culture concubine doesn't claim children. It is very hard for a widow to remarry in Igbo land. Tell her that you are not interested if you don't want her because if you mention it to the elders of your family guy u don' get second wife be that.
You tried in your explanation but you are mixing it up.
A widow must not disclose who impregnated her. Her in laws can say marry one of our brothers or one of our brothers must impregnate you n then it becomes official.
Otherwise a widow that is still interested in child bearing is a free woman
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by brainhgeek(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2020
Modesthy:
I had a good uncle who passed away three years ago. His wife morned him for one year. I lived with that my uncle until I got married and parked to my own house.

I use to visit the house sometimes. After the mourning, his wife called me and told me that I should give her more children. She has only one male child. I refused. But She said I should do it for her because she doesn't want children outside the family because she loved my uncle and our family and that she can't continue to stay with only one child.

I'm completely confused. First I'm married doing that is infidelity, sencondly, the uncle was like a father to me before his death. And I see it as a big sin.

Please somebody should help me, what do I do here? How do I handle this issue? Thanks for your candid advice.

It's just an excuse for whoredom. She has one child and so? Is it half a child?
Flee! Bro, flee whilst you're free

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Liposure: 10:25pm On May 22, 2020
sassysure:

Yeah, it's obviously a fake story to generate traffic but some erroneously think it's the tradition and the norm.

It's not.

The dead man's relatives are under no obligation to father a child for the dead man.

If and when the deceased wife decide to do such, she will go out and chose a man she want.
The thing is that the deceased male members of the family think it's their right. One, because of free access to pussssy nothing more. Jealousy that another man will be accessing that pusssy instead of them.

Also, deep down, they don't actually want the deceased family to continue to grow.

Whenever a woman loses her husband, they will start crawling out as helpers meanwhile their target is free pussssy.
sassy sassy, u sabi as e de go well well
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by tityboi: 10:26pm On May 22, 2020
ye
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by ezesun(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2020
Modesthy:

Sir, I am not married and doesn't have the experience required but I can tell you by wisdom not to do it sir. There are many things that you can't control immediately you conceive it in your heart to do so. Build your family, do not tear down your family.. It might be difficult but she will understand, but your wife and children will never understand.. And trust is crucial nowadays....

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by OyinO: 10:28pm On May 22, 2020
The bible says you should give her, or else you will be stoned to death for wickedness.
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by mamaafrik(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2020
hollywater:
Aren't You ashamed? Selling a Benin Republic oil in Nigeria? You are disgusting.
hmmm,thank you uncle,but the phone you use in typing,is it made in Nigeria,is there no Afrione in Nigeria that you can buy,many of you will just open mouth like kuje prison gate and paint the kind of brain you beget
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by IamAsiri: 10:30pm On May 22, 2020
clintz:
In the Bible book of genesis 38 God kill Onan for refusing to impregnate his late brothers wife. Nigerian Christians and hypocrisy we select only what we think is right in the Bible.

That is a wrong interpretation. God killed Onan for refusing to impregnate his late brother's wife while enjoying intimacy with her.
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by ottersberger(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If you must do this request, involve the elders, at least 3 older men in your family to discuss on this issue and get their acceptance. Tell them what she said, tell them you're interested and let them decide if you're the right man for the job or not.

If you jump over them and do this, you'll be committing a lot of atrocities. First of, her sleeping with a married man is wrong. Second, your child with her won't be seen as your uncle's, which should be the intent behind her request, but as your child and that is adultery; more like betrayal to your uncle.

Whatever you're being advised here must only be done after you get the go-ahead to impregnate her cause even in the olden days, a man was chosen by the elders to impregnate a widow to continue the family's lineage, he didn't do it of his own volition. That's tradition. Follow it.

Oga, this right up there is your best advice. You don't have to do it. But, if you elect to shoulder this enormous responsibility, talk it over with your wife first, then follow the above advice from the gentleman.

Good luck!.
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Ten06(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2020
It is either your extended family give you the go ahead or you don't do it at all. If you do it they will say you kill your uncle to take his eife
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Dorlarphor10: 10:32pm On May 22, 2020
clintz:

Haha Brother, Read your bible in context and not reading your thoughts/mind to it.

God does not kill

Jesus came to show us character of God. God character is Love.
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by sinola(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2020
clintz:
Old testament... Desist from reading and practising old testament
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2020
Liposure:
sassy sassy, u sabi as e de go well well
Cunny man die funny man bury am cheesy

Had to debunk these lies cos some people will get themselves into trouble one day after reading this grin

Besides, my mum was a young widow so I knew first hand this is cock and bull.

Man can do, say and believe anything bc of free pusssy

1 Like

Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Liposure: 10:33pm On May 22, 2020
sassysure:

I'm asking you.
Which igbo constitution?
Your ùmùnna constitution or it's a saying that's passed down to u by the so called elders?

I have a copy of my ùmùnna constitution and nowhere is this inside.

My dad died very early and none of my uncle's disturbed my mum.
She would have chosen to go out and get pregnant but because of the memory she shared with my dad, she chose to respect that.
No ùmùnna came and told her to do anything and yes, she was very young.

So I ask again, is this in the constitution of the land?

That's how u guys keep on peddling lies cos want access to free pusssy just like your great grand fathers.
Mtcheew
ezigbo nwa
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by Dorlarphor10: 10:36pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=michlins post=89822337]I have to tell you but there's nothing wrong with what she asked. She told you that she wants the child from within the family and she has stayed to mourn your uncle respectfully.

This is totally in line with our tradition as Igbo people. Even the Bible supports the idea[/quote

Do you know the difference between Old Testament and New Testament at all.

I think you need time to Study your Bible
Re: My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me by mamatwiny(f): 10:36pm On May 22, 2020
Ningen:
IVF is an option.

The woman wants the guy to kuchie ya. It is more of being his 2nd wife than having more children. He will take care of her children's need while receiving plenty legal Bleep. She doesn't want to have a man friend or become o to ora mkpa ( public toilet). If your uncle is mega rich and your wife and umunna agrees, you can go ahead cos his wealth still stays with the family, before the woman will be deceived by yahoo boys I go marry and duped of every.
Anambra does this a lot!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.