Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman (66578 Views)

The Biggest Mistake Nigerian Parents Do / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / 12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by wisdomiskey(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2020
Drigby2:
One particular guy starting with M ran like a boi boi to give my side 7 days grin

It said insulting a Nairalander. For that cvnt licking comment.

Nothing do sha grin
I still dey here.
Drigby2:
E suppose show o. But they removed that option. What I do is that, immediately the ban land, I go check their last login time. Lala, 44 guy and domi.

Na 44 dey logged in, na how I know say na him be the one. Sometimes, without checking, I go just know say na him.
Insecure mofo grin
Nothing spoil sha.

No shaking bro. Dande55 was banned too wink

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by lordtim001(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

As a man, a father and a grandfather. I have lived life to an extent and this is my view on this subject.

The previous thread was simple and concise, "Never marry a woman who has no means of income".

But that is the truth!

Gone are the days when people marry "Obiageri's" according to the Igbos.
Back then, things weren't this bad. Considering the family setting in those days, women had no other role than to cook, birth, raise children and clean the house.

So their parents prepare them for marriage, teach them how to cook, satisfy a man and raise children. They also spend alot of time grooming their hairs, taking care of their skin (Some parents send their children to fattening rooms) and waiting to get married.

When we got married, we married to keep them at home and show off to our friends. Only a few of us married because of love. Some of our partners were not our choice but our parents.

So when you marry, your wife and children should always reflect your wealth and networth. Most especially, YOUR WIFE.

I repeat, back then things were not this bad and everyone knew their roles.

But in today's world, so many things have changed.

Women should bring to the table as much as they expect from the man.

Raising children costs alot of money and shouldn't be the responsibility of the man alone.

So many marriages have crashed on the alter of poverty or "One stream of income".

We must learn to tell ourselves the truth always.

Back then, you don't spend so much to raise a child. If he or she wants to go to the community school or follow the white man's way of life, you send them as a punishment. But those humble and loyal sons, follow you to the farm and when they come of age, you give them farmlands and wives if possible. But that's not the case anymore.

Apart from formal education abroad, I also encouraged my children to learn sellable skills. One of my son is a fashion designer and that is what puts food on his table in the UK. His college degree only reflects on his call cards.

I told this to my children (Daughters inclusive) never to marry a man or woman who has no verifiable means of income.

Money is needed to run a home in the 21st century. Alot of money!

We no longer live in mud houses or drink from pots.

As for "Entitlement", I think every couple should have that mentality depending on the context.

The man is entitled to his wife's emotional commitment. She is his wife and this also applies to the man.

I am tired of typing.

To be truthful, i warned my son's against mingling with an average African woman. They simply don't want to know the truth. They hate the truth with Passion and that is why true feminism failed woefully here.

In the Diaspora, most men who want peace of mind avoid African women because of their "Entitlement Mentality" and how exploitative they are.

Many of these women don't work but enjoy proceeds of child support from numerous partners. You think it's a coincidence? No it not. It was deliberate.

They just want to seat at home, get fat, enlarge their butts and walk up and down the street like a pussy cat that resides in Buckingham Palace.

Should I talk about Nigeria, where you meet an average Nigerian lady and realise that;

1. She is a college graduate because a "Man" sponsored her in school (Both of them are no longer together as a couple).

2. She has a roof over her head because a "Man" made that available (She has no intention of marrying him).

3. She uses the best smartphone because a "Man" bought it for her (Just another random man).

4. She has clothes on her body because a "Man" gave her money for shopping (Obviously he is "One of those mugus"wink.

5. She has food on her table because so many men send her money.

This same woman has no other skill but sexual skills. The only thing she can offer is "Sexual Intercourse", "Birthing Children" and "Companionship" but she expects the man to "Mark her birthdays with a brand new Escalade", "Buy her parents a new house and train her younger ones in school". Is that not exploitation?

This same woman hates her mother inlaw because she sees her as her rival. Anyway, women have always hated themselves from time immemorial, don't get moved when you see them shout in solidarity, it's just for a few seconds.

When asked about their contribution in the relationship or Marriage, some will say "I birthed children for him". But that's your natural default woman!

Even if you sleep with a sexually active mad man, you will get pregnant and birth for him.

Some will even say, "I satisfy him sexually. I gave him my body and soul". But that is same thing you did with your numerous ex lovers.

According to Pastor Sam Adeyemi, he said "If a woman does not help her husband financially, then how else does she want to help him".

In this age and time, it takes two adults who have a verifiable means of income to build a healthy family.

Cheers!
King Satan dey quote Pastor Sam Adeyemi grin
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Akeem79(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

As a man, a father and a grandfather. I have lived life to an extent and this is my view on this subject.

The previous thread was simple and concise, "Never marry a woman who has no means of income".

But that is the truth!

Back then, things weren't this bad. Considering the family setting in those days, women had no other role than to cook, birth, raise children and clean the house.

So their parents prepare them for marriage, teach them how to cook, satisfy a man and raise children. They also spend alot of time grooming their hairs, taking care of their skin (Some parents send their children to fattening rooms) and waiting to get married.

When we got married, we married to keep them at home and show off to our friends. Only a few of us married because of love. Some of our partners were not our choice but our parents.

So when you marry, your wife and children should always reflect your wealth and networth. Most especially, YOUR WIFE.

Raising children costs alot of money and shouldn't be the responsibility of the man alone.

So many marriages have crashed on the alter of poverty or "One stream of income".

Back then, you don't spend so much to raise a child. If he or she wants to go to the community school or follow the white man's way of life, you send them as a punishment. But those humble and loyal sons, follow you to the farm and when they come of age, you give them farmlands and wives if possible. But that's not the case anymore.

Apart from formal education abroad, I also encouraged my children to learn sellable skills. One of my son is a fashion designer and that is what puts food on his table in the UK. His college degree only reflects on his call cards.

I told this to my children (Daughters inclusive) never to marry a man or woman who has no verifiable means of income.

As for "Entitlement", I think every couple should have that mentality depending on the context.

The man is entitled to his wife's emotional commitment. She is his wife and this also applies to the man.

I am tired of typing.

To be truthful, i warned my son's against mingling with an average African woman. They simply don't want to know the truth. They hate the truth with Passion and that is why true feminism failed woefully here.

In the Diaspora, most men who want peace of mind avoid African women because of their "Entitlement Mentality" and how exploitative they are.

Many of these women don't work but enjoy proceeds of child support from numerous partners. You think it's a coincidence? No it not. It was deliberate.

They just want to seat at home, get fat, enlarge their butts and walk up and down the street like a pussy cat that resides in Buckingham Palace.

Should I talk about Nigeria, where you meet an average Nigerian lady and realise that;

1. She is a college graduate because a "Man" sponsored her in school (Both of them are no longer together as a couple).

2. She has a roof over her head because a "Man" made that available (She has no intention of marrying him).

3. She uses the best smartphone because a "Man" bought it for her (Just another random man).

4. She has clothes on her body because a "Man" gave her money for shopping (Obviously he is "One of those mugus"wink.

This same woman has no other skill but sexual skills. The only thing she can offer is "Sexual Intercourse", "Birthing Children" and "Companionship" but she expects the man to "Mark her birthdays with a brand new Escalade", "Buy her parents a new house and train her younger ones in school". Is that not exploitation?

This same woman hates her mother inlaw because she sees her as her rival. Anyway, women have always hated themselves from time immemorial, don't get moved when you see them shout in solidarity, it's just for a few seconds.

When asked about their contribution in the relationship or Marriage, some will say "I birthed children for him". But that's your natural default woman!

Even if you sleep with a sexually active mad man, you will get pregnant and birth for him.

Some will even say, "I satisfy him sexually. I gave him my body and soul". But that is same thing you did with your numerous ex lovers.

According to Pastor Sam Adeyemi, he said "If a woman does not help her husband financially, then how else does she want to help him".

In this age and time, it takes two adults who have a verifiable means of income to build a healthy family.

Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Drigby2: 7:52pm On May 23, 2020
wisdomiskey:

No shaking bro. Dande55 was banned too wink
Lol I sabi grin
I don see her alternate at work.

At least mods bias dey less now.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by clintz(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

But that is the truth!

I am tired of typing.

Cheers!

You have said it all and that is QED. I respect you!

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by JustforMen: 9:24pm On May 23, 2020
Rozz:
i agree
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by ademajek(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

But that is the truth!

I am tired of typing.

Cheers!

Sir
I'm really glad to have read your comment

May your live long enough to reap the fruit of your labor

The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Nwaonyishi69: 9:49pm On May 23, 2020
Please, have you got any willing man that said 'yes I do'? Or, like many endless waiters for Mr perfect, are you still a Rolling Stone? If you are still rolling, please, I advise that you try not to find yourself among the desperate 'around 40yrs husband or sperm donor beggers'; because, logic may never stop the hand of the clock.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by abu12: 10:02pm On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

But that is the truth!

I am tired of typing.

Cheers!

great

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Emanodimo(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

See, boss, i dont know you from Adam, but this is the truth and i'm going to write this out, and hang it in a public space where women can look at what they have reduced themselves to and how majority of people see them because it's disgusting.
One bottle of your favorite brand.
Bar man!!!!! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You dey mind them?

Entitled things. See the i.mbecile two posts below me already spewing trash.
Honestly, these females don cast finish and na only simps, virgins and konjified individuals that still give them relevance.
Somebody that her only function is to open her smelling, infected kpekus and later turn around and say, "after all i did for you", BITCH, WHAT DID YOU DO?
ARE YOU MAD

That question dey annoyed man ehnn....
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Prof0fficial: 10:56pm On May 23, 2020
Thread owner is liable to have difficult times with men. Loosen up
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Joshforeal: 11:04pm On May 23, 2020
chillybrandy:
[I wish I can give you 1000 likes
You just hit the nail on the head sr.

But that is the truth!

I am tired of typing.

Cheers!
You're beautiful on ur dp.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by AlhajaChinyere: 2:06am On May 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Game identifies game..... It takes one stupid, to identify another stupid........

Why you could not skip my comment, and simply make yours, beats me!!!

Very stupid jobless human being......

Shut up idiot, putting forward statements you cannot substantiate.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Lexusgs430: 4:15am On May 24, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Shut up idiot, putting forward statements you cannot substantiate.

Again you're the bigger idiot, for not minding your business......

You loved my post so much, it's turning you on......
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by crazycrypto710: 5:37am On May 24, 2020
Front page! Like seriously
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Nobody: 7:58am On May 24, 2020
JustforMen:
what
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Hybridwhite(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2020
KingSatan:

But that is the truth!

I am tired of typing.

I usually don't read long posts, but this is worth the read!
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by bamasite2: 9:18am On May 24, 2020
Bros! Chai grin grin grin grin grin

E go hard for you to make heaven I swear.

You too wicked!
Snaagg:
Nobody's is forcing you into marriage in the first place.

Afterall it's your gender that cry yourselves to sleep every night, embarking on intense fasting and prayer for husbands + joining Facebook groups to encourage each other in your singleness/loneliness grin

Then you start giving boyfriends ultimatum on when they must propose to you. Hahahhaha!

Na only for Nairaland una get liver. Desperados.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by AlhajaChinyere: 9:34am On May 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Again you're the bigger idiot, for not minding your business......

You loved my post so much, it's turning you on......

Okoro! Bleep off!
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Ishilove: 10:12am On May 24, 2020
KingSatan:

But that is the truth!

I am tired of typing.

Cheers!
If not for your username I would have followed you. Excellent submission grin

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Nobody: 11:03am On May 24, 2020
KingSatan:

But that is the truth!

I am tired of typing.

Cheers!
You're very right. Things has changed but we shouldn't be reduced by it, rather we should change our mentality. Both spouses should be concerned about finance rather than sex and childbirth because finance can sustain the home while sex nor childbirth can't. We can't solve today's problems by using the kind of thinking we had then. Unless we think beyond our mentality, we wouldn't grow. The wife should be the expectation she demands from her husband. As far as I can see, It is time women contribute pecuniarily to the home besides sex and childbirth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by mydeporch(f): 11:10am On May 24, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Are you married dear?
Yes, I am .
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Nonsoboy4life(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2020
mydeporch:

Yes, I am .
Nice...I'm looking for a partner though

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by mydeporch(f): 11:36am On May 24, 2020
Do you all know as we have women of various attitudes that you have all been calling names, so do we have some men too who are not responsible and it's the woman that takes up all the responsibility in the house. Just as there are men too taking up their responsibilities, some women too are....
I always say in this our present age, the faults falls on both sex....its just different strokes for different folks.....
People just need to be wise and learn from post like this . There is need for our orientation to change..... both parties should bring so.ething to the table....

The issue of men are deep
The issue of women are deeper
Joining them together in marriage, their issues become deepest of deepest
Marriage is deep just like life
Let's choose wisely nd if its beyond what u can endure ..for ur safety and peace of mind...get out please....
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by mrLhanray(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2020
KingSatan:

But that is the truth!

I am tired of typing.

Cheers!

You've spoken well sir. bitter truth for our ladies to swallow.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by mydeporch(f): 7:08pm On May 24, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Nice...I'm looking for a partner though
Dont worry.you will find the right person. Am saying a word of prayer for u ..God will fulfill ur heart desires.all d best bro....
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Nonsoboy4life(m): 7:42pm On May 24, 2020
mydeporch:

Dont worry.you will find the right person. Am saying a word of prayer for u ..God will fulfill ur heart desires.all d best bro....
Amen.. thanks..I'm grateful
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by ademajek(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2020
NoToPile:

You see ehn I am still waiting for the day a male will open a thread on nairaland and talk about the bolded how they too can take some nurturing responsibility.

Its just simple women are not wired to provide, its against the natural order,now that she's providing ( it makes sense for a woman to work nowadays) will you help out in the nurturing? No response from NL males, anyway reality is always different lots of guys in real life are beginning to shape up.

Thats why I laugh so hard when people people bash moniker Ybaby she's right on the point that men are to PROVIDE and PROTECT simple, dance around it, ignore it, call it another name but the fact doesn't change. I may not agree with all her points but hey she's right on this provider issue.

I also read the comment you quoted, I chose not to comment. But after I read your comment I had I feel I had to say this.
There are different kinds of men and women, ladies, guys, girls, boys or whatever you may want to call them. We have different background, experiences as well as exposure. These things often time influences our thoughts, perception and ultimately our decisions.

I'm married and I can proudly that there is absolutely nothing I can't for my spouse when it comes to house chores, just name it. Anything, anything you can think of or imagine. And still have to provide for everything to the best of my financial capability. The question then is, did all that changed her entitlement syndrome/mentality?

I'll keep that answer to myself. one is certain, I love my wife dearly and won't place any other man or woman above her.

During my little experiences so far, I have seen enough to tell you emphatically that a man or woman will always chose to be what or who they want be regardless of what you do or didn't do. That's the power of choice.

You mentioned something about how a woman is wired, although I do not totally agree with your postulation. I believe its one of those catches employed to douse tension or console. Let me ask, do you know how a man is wired? Can you handle or stand it. Nobody is wired in any such way that you may have your mind. What you see is who we have become due to experiences, information, exposure, background etc.

Be whoever you want to be, I can tell that there will always be somebody that thinks, reasons or see things the way you do in a man or woman. There are men with entitlement mentality just as there are in women just that nnà own too much abeg grin.
There are women building houses and empires through their hard earned money like men. And there are also men who only want to reap where they did not sow like some {most} women do.

Bottom line is: you are who choose to be.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by UncleJJ(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2020
cooooooks:
It is this kind of thinking that keeps you back.

You don't know what you're missing.

I know what I am missing. Please, I would never marry an old maid. You do not marry a woman for things you have, you marry her for what you don't have. That is how to marry well.

- I have money, so I don't need a woman to work.
- I am no idiot, so I don't need a woman with so-called life experience or street smart.
- I have a few principles, so a younger woman is better for me. As I can explain why such and such is so, and with time she will grow to understand + them, unlike an older woman who would challenge them, even when it's in her favor.
- I am not one for side chicks or old squeeze's, hence my preference for a younger wife.

- A younger wife creams, makeup, and cosmetics are far cheaper than an older woman's as old girls need double strength for most things.
- Risks are higher when marrying an old girl. She starts to reproduce like a hen, and her children cannot be as healthy as a younger girls.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by UncleJJ(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2020
wirinet:

Even though I believe people should be free to live their lives as they deem fit as long as it is in consonance with the law, I would never support any of my 16 year old (or is it 18 years) female relative getting married to a 65 year old grand father for all the billions in this world.
It's just immoral.

Young man, it is obvious you are.

It's unfortunate Nigerian men, now think like women and our women like men.

You say immoral; You are likely one of the men in this country that spend their time and money sleeping with women of all shapes and sizes.
You want to sleep with them but you don't want to marry them. You start training them for sex from the age of 16 by the time a girl is 21; she is officially a free agent. You still sleep with her afterward you call her Olosho.

But, when that young woman says, no to sex or decides to marry at 18, 19, or even 17 you remember morality. When you drink
Alomo bitters and tramadol... .. bouncing on the small girl like a master five ball .., what do we call that?

If your sisters and mine think like Regina, they would consider only two options:

1. Marry young, once a girl is sexually attractive she begins to get suitors. No woman, who is 25 and above and not married can claim
that she has not had at least 3 men interested in marrying her - I am talking about serious men, this is as long as she is physically attractive.
Consequently, a young girl's suitors are always successful and well to do.... or on a clear path to the top.... always!

2. Keep her virginity, go to school, graduate, maybe get a job, then go back to option 1. The disadvantage here is that you may be a little too old for the market. So, you will compete with girls who have decided to use option 1 from the get-go. If you are in this group and kept your virginity,
you can be a tough competitor for a younger girl. If you have not, the odds may be against you.

Regarding your Niger-Delta, Itshekiri culture; where women are taught to be independent. This is only for women, who will end up with poor men or struggling men. I have said this before, I have money so a woman, who can make or conserve money won't impress me. Men are not impressed or attracted to things they have. "Remember I said Nigerian men now think like women". It's only a woman, who may have a good husband in the house and still admire her neighbor's husband because he does this or that.

A man will not have an interest in an item without clear benefits unless, he is been guided by his uncontrollable libido.

If you are wealthy, marrying a wealthy woman will not be at the top of your list. We see this happen for thousands of years.
If you are wealthy, marrying a materialist woman will not bother you. Wealthy men marry women, who love Designer bags and shoes all the time.
In fact, we train them to like designer bags and shoes, once a rich man marries a woman, he upgrades her instantly - if she's not up to par.

As I said, Regina decided to marry the money, not sleep with the man for money.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by NoToPile: 11:01am On May 25, 2020
ademajek:

I also read the comment you quoted, I chose not to comment. But after I read your comment I had I feel I had to say this.
There are different kinds of men and women, ladies, guys, girls, boys or whatever you may want to call them. We have different background, experiences as well as exposure. These things often time influences our thoughts, perception and ultimately our decisions.

I'm married and I can proudly that there is absolutely nothing I can't for my spouse when it comes to house chores, just name it. Anything, anything you can think of or imagine. And still have to provide for everything to the best of my financial capability. The question then is, did all that changed her entitlement syndrome/mentality?

I'll keep that answer to myself. one is certain, I love my wife dearly and won't place any other man or woman above her.

During my little experiences so far, I have seen enough to tell you emphatically that a man or woman will always chose to be what or who they want be regardless of what you do or didn't do. That's the power of choice.

You mentioned something about how a woman is wired, although I do not totally agree with your postulation. I believe its one of those catches employed to douse tension or console. Let me ask, do you know how a man is wired? Can you handle or stand it. Nobody is wired in any such way that you may have your mind What you see is who we have become due to experiences, information, exposure, background etc.

Be whoever you want to be, I can tell that there will always be somebody that thinks, reasons or see things the way you do in a man or woman. There are men with entitlement mentality just as there are in women just that nnà own too much abeg grin.
There are women building houses and empires through their hard earned money like men. And there are also men who only want to reap where they did not sow like some {most} women do.

Bottom line is: you are who choose to be.

Firstly the person I quoted was responding to the post about how not to marry a woman not working, how things are changing, more money is needed in raising children etc etc , how a woman needs to contribute as it makes ecomonic sense to do so and she noticed ( I also noticed ) that the poster in all the long epistle didn't say anything about the nurturing aspect which primarily is the wife's responsibility, who shares in that, will he share the wives responsibility when his primary responsibility is being shared by the woman.

Lots of threads, lots of comments about how you must marry a working wife, I am not against that, it makes sense for the wife to work but will he take part of her own responsibility? there's always a silence on NL about that.You too are silent about that in your post.

Now I believe no matter the background, culture (I am talking about Nigerian culture) even religious wise. Men have always been the provider, women the nurturer.

Good to admit you can do all manner of chores despite you being the provider, your spouse misbehaving its a personal thing and most likely has nothing to do with your provider status.

At the bolded, let's not deceive ourselves most men feel out of place (trying to put it mildly) if they are being provided for by the spouse, same way a woman can nurture ( this is very broad) and not break down but give her the provider role and as strong as she is you will begin to see cracks.

Now economy and life generally is beginning to make a switch in this order and add an egoistic man to the mix - a disaster is in calling.
Life happens sometimes ,the man loses his income and the wife steps in and she's expected to fully play both roles, trouble starts, any little complain you get the 'is it because you are feeding me' you expect me to babysit. Wife begins to crack under pressure and boom she breaks one day and says out her mind and hubby opens a thread on NL on how 'wifey changed after I lost my job' and the woman bashing begins forgetting that even the men can't do both roles fully without cracking too.

I do agree that our background influences our perceptions etc but that doesn't change our original roles.

How is a man wired ? to be polygamous like I read on NL (just joking cheesy)

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by cooooooks(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2020
You make no sense.

UncleJJ:

I know what I am missing. Please, I would never marry an old maid. You do not marry a woman for things you have, you marry her for what you don't have. That is how to marry well.

- I have money, so I don't need a woman to work.
- I am no idiot, so I don't need a woman with so-called life experience or street smart.
- I have a few principles, so a younger woman is better for me. As I can explain why such and such is so, and with time she will grow to understand + them, unlike an older woman who would challenge them, even when it's in her favor.
- I am not one for side chicks or old squeeze's, hence my preference for a younger wife.

- A younger wife creams, makeup, and cosmetics are far cheaper than an older woman's as old girls need double strength for most things.
- Risks are higher when marrying an old girl. She starts to reproduce like a hen, and her children cannot be as healthy as a younger girls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Should I divorce my wife for this? / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 283
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.