Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman (67265 Views)

The Biggest Mistake Nigerian Parents Do / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / 12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2020
fELiscatus:

Nyenyenyenye

Stop waiting for a womans money, provide for yourself
don't ever say trash again on this forum or else you'd regret it.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Kpokakpoka(m): 1:47am On May 27, 2020
Ybaby:

I don't care about her mother's infidelity - baba Regina is an infidel too - infidels bring out the infidelity in their wives.

If Baba Regina was Otedola, Regina would not have married her new husband.

If you think she took a wrong decision - it is because her father is an infidel.

Someone has to make sure the family's perpetual poverty cycle was put to an end and marriage is a fantastic tool for ending poverty if done right

She married a rich man older than her

Let me take you to the book of Ruth - Ruth saw Boaz while working at his factory (a much older man ) checking her out
- Ruth got home and spoke to her mother figure (in law) who she followed to that city
- Her Mother figure was like really!!! ah! ope o our own done better - she began to prepare Ruth for 3 months so that next time Boaz see her na fire
- When Ruth was looking slay after 3 months of work- Naomi then told her to go to Boaz feet - As Boaz woke up like this - every where scatter!!!!
- He said i for chop you na na but one infidel kinsman dey closer than me to you
- Eventually sha Boaz use sense to remove Kinsman from the way and claimed Naomi
- He said so many men close to your age - but it is me you want sexy thing!
- Na so Boaz marry Ruth o
- Ruth and Naomi lived in wealth

The bible refers to Boaz as Kinsman redeemer, family helper.

You see this above older man and younger woman are the lineage our Lord Christ came from - so you can no be holier than holy.

It is biblical to marry a family redeemer! e yen tun ko..... what is not biblical is marrying an infidel.

Facts!
If only you would agree to write the marlians version of bible stories.....some youths might just change their minds about religion. grin

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Gamboh55(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2020
NoToPile:

You see ehn I am still waiting for the day a male will open a thread on nairaland and talk about the bolded how they too can take some nurturing responsibility.

Its just simple women are not wired to provide, its against the natural order,now that she's providing ( it makes sense for a woman to work nowadays) will you help out in the nurturing? No response from NL males, anyway reality is always different lots of guys in real life are beginning to shape up.

Thats why I laugh so hard when people people bash moniker Ybaby she's right on the point that men are to PROVIDE and PROTECT simple, dance around it, ignore it, call it another name but the fact doesn't change. I may not agree with all her points but hey she's right on this provider issue.

Your submission lacks substance. The same women that cry for lack of equal opportunities in the workplace are the ones saying women are not supposed to work or provide. You just want to sit at home all day, cook, eat, fart and give birth. What if ur husband dies or is brought down with a terminal illness and cannot work. Who will feed you. What exactly are u then using your brain for, just sitting at home wasting a highly versatile organ like the brain.
Your fellow women are making big discoveries and leading big organisations and u are here wasting away. Shame on you. Its not too late to change though that's if u choose to use your brain and make amends.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Luminary1: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by RuggedSniper: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Coborona:

I was expecting something better than this

Entitled man?

Come on... It's the other way round

I'm not disputing that there are entitled men..

But more women act entitled

Right from dating... Most Naija ladies to be specific start asking for money to fix hair, to buy phone...
Money that they can't ask their fathers
They were not there when he was hustling, just toasting a Naija babe alone. She starts feeling entitled... I need money for subscription....I want to fix this.... If you shut her down... She starts giving you attitude

I laff, is this is the best counter thread y'all can come up with? this thread is a failure at best, like shooting yourself in the leg or scoring an own goal grin grin

Dead on arrival

Spits*
^^^grin... EPIC!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.