Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (91724 Views)

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by flyingdutchman(m): 12:49am On May 23, 2020
FORGIVE YOURSELF first. You have to forgive yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by zakkxx: 12:58am On May 23, 2020
My Sister I feel for you. In the book of psalms 11:3 it state that “if the foundation is distroy what can the righteous do? @ 31 I am not sure if any man will be ready to settle with u after knowing you done drop 6.but then no go mine to chop again oo use your head n close your leg. For your uncle what have been done cannot be undone. Send him an email or text and beg for forgiveness even if him no reply God done forgive. But remember your righteousness cannot make him to believe u because the foundation is distroy already. Follow God n avoid fornication if not frustration go kill u oo because more men go break your heart when then chop u. Used ur head.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by apiski(m): 12:59am On May 23, 2020
Ningen:

What a terrible past.
Honestly, you're not fit to raise anyone.

Your ‘kids’ deserve better.
Please don't interfere with their lives.

If you've really changed, then move on.
Forgive yourself and love them from afar.

Sorry but I pray you stay far away from them.
Imgine you were the one in her shoes, would you tell yourself that?
Remember, you yourself do not have a clean slate in life and you might just be enjoying your second chance. No matter what she deserves a second chance.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by RealEzee(m): 1:00am On May 23, 2020
Stay true to God who you believe.

Start making good choices to better yourself, learn a skill or get employment, anything to get your back on track on things,you just have to improve yourself.

Make effort to see your kids, yeah you made mistakes in the past but that's the past, love is about effort, so let them know you care.

Don't relent reaching out to ur uncle, it's not easy but try
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by DeAlphaMale(m): 1:05am On May 23, 2020
This sounds like an Oscar winning script

2 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Mftivi: 1:36am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Go let them know you're a change person so you can get you children back......Child support is not something to joke about you can build/buy a house from the cheque you'll be receiving from their dad's annually
What kind of person are you ?
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by exboyolu: 1:54am On May 23, 2020
If possible, Kindly reply me privately to hopefully provide a more practical solution to your problem.

As you are, you need quick and lasting solution to avoid stories that touch.

If you have an Islamic center near you please try to visit them and let them counsel you. They will provide you with the lush needed trust and support at this critical time if your life.

God loves when any person repents sincerely and He is always ready to forgive. Infact He promised to forgive and also changed the past evil to good deeds for such sincere repentant person.

Please take action as soon as possible.

Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by yak(m): 2:13am On May 23, 2020
apiski:

Imgine you were the one in her shoes, would you tell yourself that?
Remember, you yourself do not have a clean slate in life and you might just be enjoying your second chance. No matter what she deserves a second chance.

it's not much abt what she deserves now. it is abt the law. 6 kids abused so far and u expect anyone to listen to her?
the best thing now is to first focus on her own life, create something out of her life first may be and I repeat 'may be' she might get back the kids but 2 yrs is too short a time for her to b given back custody

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Mftivi: 2:15am On May 23, 2020
You are learning the big lesson of forgiveness, you are broken to pieces and Gold is rebuilding you. Take these steps:
1. Understand that God has indeed forgiven you and you are a changed person now but the devil will come for you in your mind, he will whisper words like God will never forgive you or words like you don't deserve any good thing and you don't deserve forgiveness I am sure you can confirm this but the word of God says that he is faithful and just to forgive us. So never accept any voice of condemnation, this is very important because if you fall for that deception you can end up in depression. Your salvation is done and its final, you are God's child now when a voice comes to bring up your past remind that voice that Jeusd died for you and he paid all the price, he suffered in your place and the chastisement of your peace was upon him, therefore you are now entitled to all spiritual blessings in which forgiveness is there, healing and any good thing you can think of.
2. Forget about gaining custody of your children for now that will come with time and without much effort. Get rooted in God's word study it day and night and go out there to find a life and a purpose also pray for direction you are still young and can start up somewhere in life, pray for God's direction you will discover your purpose.
3. Forgive that pastor and pray for him, bless him and speak goo things about him and his wife pray for them and bless them, pray for your uncle and your family bless them and also pray for your children and whomever is taking care of them now and bless them.
4. Isolation is not good for you now, a church is a gathering of people whose spirits have been born again but whose flesh have not been born again until the second coming of christ and you are not excluded so expect to get offended by a christian just like yourself. All of us are growing and every day are trying to subject our flesh to the law of the spirit, so when a Christian offends you it doesn't mean they are not Christians it simply reminds you that we are all reborn spirits living in a sinful flesh and while some matures daily to be like christ some are quite slow and some a even stagnant. With this understanding it should be easier for you to forgive others even
Christians knowing that they are not perfect in flesh and you are also not perfect.
Go back to church and join a service group pastor is not Jesus, he was saved just like you. A pastor is imperfect in flesh like every regular Christian and will from time to time make mistakes and sin. Always look onto Jesus because he is the author and finisher of your faith. Isolation will make easier for the devil to pick you apart again by using yourself against yourself, as a matter of urgency go and join a good church now and enter a service group.
If you follow these, everything you lost will be restored to you on their own accord, you wont sweat it and your family will call you to tell you they have forgiven you.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by HRMK: 2:15am On May 23, 2020
CULD THIS BE TRUE LIFE STORY?ITS VERY DOUBTFUL!

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by mannyiyke: 2:19am On May 23, 2020
Divine89:

I have forgiven him already but I prefer praying at home because the humiliation I receive from people in church was too much , they judge me as if they have never sin in the whole life. Praying in my house as helped me a lot because I watched many Christian pastors and movies on YouTube my pray life has increased so much. I am the church not the building , I am living my life with the fear of God , I don’t hurt people anymore , I avoid people that will make me go back to my old lifestyle, I don’t smoke , drink , I don’t have boyfriends like before. I am grateful that God has given me a second chance and I will never go against him. I have faith that one day my children will be back with me which is possible for my 2 youngest but for my other 4 they are adopted it’s up to them to decide if they want me in their life , I prayed to God to give them a soft heart to forgive me and accept me as their mother especially my first daughter whom I hurts and injure when she was only 2 months old I prayed she will forgive me for everything I did to her
Some pastors are like that. They can't just keep a secret. But that will not stop you from going to church. Go to another church, but don't tell them your past. It'll even help you a lot. You'll pray with them and it'll take your burden off your shoulders.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by nini007(m): 2:39am On May 23, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.
A lot has happened to you. Thank God you're alive and accepted everything you did was wrong.

Let God be your no.1 family, because he alone is enough to help you.

For now, set new goals for yourself. Go to school and become successful while your children are growing up.

Prepare for the possibility of a reunion by the time they clock 18.

See, if you make it to be a successful person by then and you are in a better financial situation, it will also help them decide what they want. Seeing is believing, you will be in a better position to earn their forgiveness.

Pray, pray and pray.

Shalom.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Yxngmayor(m): 2:44am On May 23, 2020
Damn your life is so messed up
How would you do that to your child because you are a junkie.....
You need rehab and Jesus in your life

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by popcykaylah(m): 3:12am On May 23, 2020
You should start afresh..the French authorities will never let her have those kids ,until proven order wise.. everyone is a sinner ,you even had your own kids. Some women have removed more 6 babies but yet God forgave them .start afresh and continue on the good path.who knows the government will look at your new record and let you see your children again.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by mysteryman2014: 3:14am On May 23, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.

If the story is true, the pastor must be failed you by betraying you.

When in life we all have to live with the consequences of our actions. Continue to pray to God and try as much as possible not to relapse into your former way of life.

Dont give up in trying to reach out to your family members, maybe sometime in the future one of them might see the genuineness of your repentance and forgive you and make others accept you back.

Peace of God continue to be with you.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by mysteryman2014: 3:19am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This is deep but i think those men played you for having kids for them try to get custody of the kids so you can start earning from child support.

I dont think she will be granted custody of the children because of her past. She has labelled as drug addict and child abuser, hence it will be difficult for her to gain custody of the child.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by mysteryman2014: 3:30am On May 23, 2020
Saintmary:

Lies

Prove it.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nobody: 3:36am On May 23, 2020
Divine89:

Sister your story almost brought tears to my eyes. You see its hard for the heart of man to forgive and forget especially when they are hurt so deep like you hurt your uncle. Very hard.

But its only God that can forgive and forget. Therefore if you have genuinely repented and you are doing those eveil thing nomore. Then leave everything to God. Live a clean decent life.
Attend another church. Don't say you won't attend church again because you might fall back into sin. Never tell your stories to any pastors again in your life except if you don't mind if their wives hear about it. Because they will hear about it.

Because they can't keep it for ever from their wives. One day on the bed their mouth will open wide and release your secret.

Most especially when they the want to do twinkle twinkle little stars with their wives. grin

Follow the advice Righteousness89 gave you and live right.
At the right time, God by Himself will touch the hearts of your uncle when he sees you have genuinely changed. And your children by the time they grow up when they see that you are a responsible woman, they will come around.

NB:

To all of you that believe in confiding in the men of God. You are undoing yourselves. I have learnt that a long time ago. There is nothing you tell them they won't tell their wives. It is not possible.
When a man is on top of a woman. If she says they should curse their mother 90% of men will do it. Talkless your secret.

And whatever madam knows about, her friends in the church will hear about it. And once they hear about it , gradually the whole church knows your story.

That is the truth.

Confide only in God. Confess your sins to Him alone not to man whether they are GOs or MOGs. Man will fail you but God will never.

Candidly.

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by sholly28(m): 3:38am On May 23, 2020
deluxin:
You need to discuss with a competent lawyer.

Contact me on Whatsapp 08090903490

Earn $20+ Daily Viewing Ads. Register for Free and Start Earning

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by favour32(m): 3:47am On May 23, 2020
Creative writing!
I dey do am also grin

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Angrymanoflife: 4:24am On May 23, 2020
Please know, first of A
all, that God is a good God. He is a merciful God, and He has forgiven you.

His word has authority over your life, as He created you. His word is above your Uncle's words.

Yes, what you did was terrible. Imagine what Paul and the thief at the cross did, yet both of them got forgiven by our kind, merciful God!

You need to embrace, research, get Revelation, profess and continue to affirm the love of God, that He has forgiven you.

Go into warfare, and with the word of God, revoke the pronouncements your Uncle has made. Have faith that it is done.

Reconcile with your children if you still can. Be a better mother and earn their love and forgiveness.

Finally, and most importantly, keep praying. God can turn your beauty to ashes. And FORGIVE YOURSELF CONTINUALLY!

God loves you.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Dewisedick: 4:26am On May 23, 2020
if you you are truly sorry and need help to settle the issue with your uncle, email me for guidelines to settle the issue.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Happyguy201: 4:37am On May 23, 2020
Some people are telling you to forget about your children as if they are talking about an animal . How can someone forget their kids . Madam just work hard to befriend a white man that can help you work out some thing either child support or a job first . You cant do this alone you need support
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by sonjohn994: 4:46am On May 23, 2020
gessica:
Na wa o, hmmm.. what you put your uncle through is just the height of it. I'll advice you forget about your last two kids and also forget about asking for forgiveness from those you've offended. The pain you caused them will only take the grace of God to forgive. Forget the past and everyone in it and start afresh.

You do your uncle strong thing I swear,my advice is relocate to another country and start a new life ,if the rest family noticed that you are now a new leaf,they will forgive u.Go and sin no more
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ggsquare: 4:46am On May 23, 2020
I think you have to look for another church, become very dedicated,forget about your past,pray that God will touch your uncle and all the people you offended to forgive you,that should be part of your everyday prayer,meet your uncle every month and ask for his forgiveness,lookout for his church pastor and talk to him, if it didn't work,lookout for anyone your uncle respects and listens to,but you must not forget the gathering of brethren,start going to church, finally,hold on to Jesus, you will be amazed at how things will turn around
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by sonjohn994: 4:47am On May 23, 2020
Divine89:

You do your uncle strong thing I swear,my advice is relocate to another country and start a new life ,if the rest family noticed that you are now a new leaf,they will forgive u.Go and sin no more
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Ernesthugo(m): 4:55am On May 23, 2020
Divine89:

work save money relocate from france to another country close to france u will be fine or email me mcroywillams@gmail.com
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by EncoreTrades(m): 5:04am On May 23, 2020
Divine89:

Isaiah 1:18...God told the Israelites though their sin will be like a scarlet...he will make it white as snow...though they are as red as a crimson cloth...they will become like wool...They process of forgiveness of sin might not be instant...you need to understand that it is a process that continues even after you have asked both God and man for forgiveness....Sometimes the guilt that you feel when you realize your sin and the damages it causes to other people...you may think that even God can not forgive you...Forgiveness of sins is an assurance from Hod made possible through the special blood of his dear son...with faith in that ransom sacrifice...you will continue to build a great and loving relationship with God...Remember...Satan the devil will do everything to convince you that God or people can not forgive you...that you can not be redeem...that thought and fight is what you need to concentrate on...Also...you want to earn the trust and love of your family back...and technically they are closing the door on you...do not let that deter you...Avoid being aggressive because of how people treat you...try to pay back good to people...even though they will treat you as trash...then immense yourself in reading the word of God...it can help in transforming you further to the kind of person that you will be proud of...Paul at Hebrew 4:12 said “ the word of God is alive...and exert power...and is sharper than a two-edge sword...” Though the world around you will shun you because of your past life...know that God loves you more more than other faithful men and women...because you are able to turn around and are ready to walk with God...You will have the inner peace of mind...knowing that God through his spirit will lead you by his hand to safety..,Just like a father leads his toddle by the hand...

For more spiritual insight and help....do not hesitate to reach out...I will help you to connect you to people that can help and build you up spiritual through the Bible...James 5:14...the apostle asked a question...is there anyone sick among you? Let him call the elders to pray for him/her...applying oil to him in the name of Jehovah...Spiritually you are sick so to say...Through application of Gods word...you will definitely find the healing that only the true God giveth...

Wishing you Gods benevolence
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nobody: 5:06am On May 23, 2020
Divine89:

Thank you very much for the prayer I receive and believe in Jesus name . I am hard working , i work 2 jobs cleaning, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. As I am typing I am at my second job I will finish at 7pm
It's well with your soul my dear beloved sister, never you lose hope, God still have a lots of things to do with you, you must surely complete that assignment with God
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ebonyface2(m): 5:10am On May 23, 2020
You just cannot turn back the hands of time. Come down to Africa, get yourself a partner & start a life anew

quote author=Divine89 post=89834367]
My children are in the custody of the french authorities, according to them I will never have custody of them till they reach 18 years old because I am an unfit mother. only God grace can help me to have them back. Thank you [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.