Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife (65850 Views)

Forced Marriage: Rumasau Muhammed Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Adamawa / Ondo Court Stops Alfa From Marrying Schoolgirl, 16, As 9th Wife. PHOTOS / 14-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 50-year-old Prophet In Benue State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by mamaafrik(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2020
Ishaquine:
You're just stupid
Shut up if you don't know what you're saying
be smart now,defend the action if you support it or chastise the action if you are not in support,stop showing your folly.
Abi your Muhammed did screw a paedophile and ordered Jihad.
I guess you are proud of your fellow hypocrites.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Dreason(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2020
grandpoh:
Yeah am afonja,a proud one at that! I don't defend the unacceptable my comments is clear on that!
2 will note your moniker
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by bonnyhope: 10:52am On May 23, 2020
Passionate888:
So this nonsense don dey enter South West
Is it not the same Islam?
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by do4luv14(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2020
What a shame, the cleric had no conscience at all

and the Judge flop big time,
why reunit her, with same parents who sold her out
choiii, wife number 9

we need a law in this contry to regulate how many wives, a man must marry
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2020
Ishaquine:
My own Islam didn't teach me that.
Abi oo

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2020
Kwamenaa:
I regret ever being a Muslim.

SIGNED
Mzrapper.
Nobody use rope tie you down for the religion oo, freedom of religion, according to our constitution. You're free to leave the religion anytime ma. Thank you very much.
Salam

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 10:56am On May 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
be smart now,defend the action if you support it or chastise the action if you are not in support,stop showing your folly.
Oh u mean the pedophile prophet grin
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Viktoro1: 10:57am On May 23, 2020
Child abuse,forced marriages and one religion like that are like 5&6 cheesy cheesy
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Pharaohny: 10:59am On May 23, 2020
No wonder the cleric is from Ondo state
Chai they can handle woman after food naa sex
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by cococandy(f): 10:59am On May 23, 2020
When you allow certain men to have their way all the time, This are the kind of things that happen. 16 year old 9th wife.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 11:00am On May 23, 2020
what do u expect? when their asaju eda had even more than 4 wives and many concubines.... islam-a-bad
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2020
please who knows how to mention a moderator to a thread please help a brother

https://www.nairaland.com/5870148/plea-financial-assistance-get-digital
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by cococandy(f): 11:02am On May 23, 2020
jubangha:
God have mercy on this islamic people

Viktoro1:
Child abuse,forced marriages and one religion like that are like 5&6 cheesy cheesy
dairykidd:

Oh u mean the pedophile prophet grin
bonnyhope:

Is it not the same Islam?
I
enemyofprogress:
Some muslims no get shame for body
dairykidd:
Thats all they are good at marrying little girls and when they're done slacking her pussie they take a new teenager for a wife... The painful part is that after they die they're still promised 700 teenage girls in their hell paradise. These people are mad aswear grin
wink2015:
YORUBA MUSLIMS !

Do not be tempted to copy the bad acts of the northern Nigeria muslims.

With your western education, some of your people got courtesy of Chief Obafemi Awolowo free education programme in western Nigeria.

You should have a greater sense of thinking and also inculcate good moral norms.

Kwamenaa:
I regret ever being a Muslim.

SIGNED
Mzrapper.
Islam is not really the problem.
Men are.
Remove church restrictions from some Christian men and see them have no problems with things like these.

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ishaquine(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
According to Prophet Muhammad PBUH, a girl can get married when shes mature and her sexual instincts arise and that's after puberty because during that time there was no 18 yr age stuff. Also check your bible before you come here to start spitting shit and that's right after puberty
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ishaquine(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2020
alramon:
what do u expect?
when their asaju eda had even more than 4 wives and many concubines....
islam-a-bad
So what's the crime in it if you don't force them. Tell me a country thats against marrying more than 1 wife
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 11:14am On May 23, 2020
cococandy:

I

Men are.
Remove church restrictions from some Christian men and see them have no problems with things like these.
What is this one saying? Church restriction Church doesn't restrict me because I'm not a religious person. I believe in God and the teachings of the bible but not the church today. And even if the church restricts her followers so? What about mosques restrictions Them never remove restrictions they're behaving this way. What should we expect when they do? Madam u have no fvcking point abeg.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by mamaafrik(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2020
Ishaquine:

According to Prophet Muhammad PBUH, a girl can get married when shes mature and her sexual instincts arise and that's after puberty because during that time there was no 18 yr age stuff. Also check your bible before you come here to start spitting shit and that's right after puberty
see the silly argument you put up,does dat sound intelligent to you too
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by 1972xy: 11:16am On May 23, 2020
Islamic cleric indeed. He wants to use the poor girl for ritual.
God saves the girl from evil.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by uvie66: 11:17am On May 23, 2020
Ishaquine:
My own Islam didn't teach me that.
The operative word is 'COMMON' it thus not a blanket statement.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Justiceleague1: 11:18am On May 23, 2020
Passionate8888:

They are now the Mallams of southern Nigeria. grin
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nellsworld(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2020
The judge really fvcked up, he or she should ve sentenced the cleric to jail for getting married to an underage, that cleric need to sleep in prison for like 10-15yrs, that's why wife scarce when old man dey take future wives from us that are young and single
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by prophetfire: 11:21am On May 23, 2020
cococandy:

I

Men are.
why is it that U still dnt have sense? If some men dealt with U in life, go and hold them and stop habouring destructive hatred towards men in general.Or do U get orgasm by spewing trash about men? Even adherents of juju worship in the south do not engage in this child stuff. So it is not a matter of church.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Justiceleague1: 11:21am On May 23, 2020
cococandy:

I

Men are.

Jezebel,men like Jezebel.

Why must you remove church restrictions?
Who are you, madam judge?

With or without church restrictions,we are all living by grace. Refrain from being a judge and Christianity outta this, thank you
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by naijaschoolguru(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2020
cococandy:

I

Men are.
Make sense.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by uvie66: 11:22am On May 23, 2020
Ishaquine:

So you are saying if the girl sexual instinct arises at the age of 14 she can be married off to a Man of 50.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Kwamenaa(f): 11:23am On May 23, 2020
cococandy:

I

Men are.
I Am not a Christian and I see no reason why you should involve Christianity in this point of yours.
Another reason why I regret being a Muslim, we always believe we are in an imaginary competition with other religions whereas these people do not give a rat ass about us.
Talking about the unrelated comparison you pulled up, it is good there is a church or Biblical restriction which is what is expected of a religion. When a religion now supports and promotes these demonic and immoral dispositions then you see why people like us will better die a pagan than continue with this scam called Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:28am On May 23, 2020
Passionate888:

That's how fulani Islamic terrorist are breeding their evil blood all over our land.
The ones their bred before and after Biafra genocidal war are now in political positions to serve their fulani Islamic agendas.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Lithe1(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2020
pelicanbeau:
even after 8 women?...they can even marry squirrel

if it is MARRIABLE
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Shaaz00: 11:36am On May 23, 2020
uvie66:
So you are saying if the girl sexual instinct arises at the age of 14 she can be married off to a Man of 50.
actually,it compulsory for the parent to ask for d gals consent
so even in Islam, the marriage is illegal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.