Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife (65859 Views)

Forced Marriage: Rumasau Muhammed Allegedly Stabs Husband To Death In Adamawa / Ondo Court Stops Alfa From Marrying Schoolgirl, 16, As 9th Wife. PHOTOS / 14-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 50-year-old Prophet In Benue State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by IMISSABROAD(f): 10:30am On May 23, 2020
Bashir Ahmed must hear this. Make sure that if you cannot interfere with the Judgement, speak to people who can.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Hypnotise: 10:31am On May 23, 2020
zoedew:
She put the law to use! Good! One is in the hope that the parents in collusion with the parents won’t give her hantu to drink in the bid to hypnotise her into the marriage to the shameless paedophile.
I don't need hantu drink to do my work.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by uvie66: 10:32am On May 23, 2020
Ishaquine:
Just like christianity and foolishness are 5 & 6
it is mostly common with Muslims

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by grandpoh(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2020
Dreason:

Afonja to the deffence bcus its your people you're sounding civil. two face demons
Yeah am afonja,a proud one at that!
I don't defend the unacceptable my comments is clear on that!
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Goodday5432: 10:32am On May 23, 2020
see below
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Elsaluus14(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2020
Be a wise, who has bad mind on Islam, you have to know who are Muslims and who aren't, in Islam there no thing like 9th wife in Islam, support to know dis, and the age, yes is possible, is good to married under age than get premarital, in Southern is not crime to sex with under age even 11yrs as your girlfriend, but is crime to married the teenager, where is our sense Christian

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 10:33am On May 23, 2020
The northerners are the real problem of this country. They generating and reproducing without any proper means of care. How can you marry a 16 year old girl as your 9th wife

Order for your love potion spray that last longer in your clothes, skin and even in the air

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2020
Agbaya ni lateef yi Sha, a ma je ki esinsin ke esinsin ma bale yan nsi. Rubbish, 15years old for that matter, na this kind idiot dey make people wey no fit look person face dey talk to person religion anyhow.
Lateef o ni kuree oo, then olori pelebe don full here already, food is done.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Okoroawusa: 10:34am On May 23, 2020
Passionate888:
So this nonsense don dey enter South West
It has always been there. But not as rampant as in the North n also not in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Elsaluus14(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2020
selingel:
Islam-a-bad
Be a wise, who has bad mind on Islam, you have to know who are Muslims and who aren't, in Islam there no thing like 9th wife in Islam, support to know dis, and the age, yes is possible, is good to married under age than get premarital, in Southern is not crime to sex with under age even 11yrs as your girlfriend, but is crime to married the teenager, where is our sense Christian
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by PigTormentor: 10:35am On May 23, 2020
uvie66:
So because Ojukwu was fucking Bianca at the age of 16, we should then say it is ok for any man to marry an underage woman.

NOPE but you need to remind these HYPOCRITES who are only able to talk about others from different tribe and religion while ignoring their own maladies.

Just pointing out their level of hypocrisy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Elsaluus14(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2020
kollinskollins:
This Islamic people are something else. Them use underage girls curse them?? Pls God forgive them
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Okoroawusa: 10:36am On May 23, 2020
Elsaluus14:
Oga speak English make we understand you because honestly I don't.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ishaquine(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2020
uvie66:
it is mostly common with Muslims
My own Islam didn't teach me that.
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Successmind(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2020
I don't support this as a Muslim....
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Kwamenaa(f): 10:36am On May 23, 2020
I regret ever being a Muslim.

SIGNED
Mzrapper.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by lekki1444: 10:37am On May 23, 2020
Tboy1419:
. Sharamuta is also bae in islam, grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by vasco01(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2020
[quote author=CasNova post=89834304]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ondo-court-stops-clerics-forced-marriage-to-teenager-2/amp/[/quot

Hahahahahaha hahaha

The man wan start enjoying his Virgins here on Earth

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ishaquine(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2020
kollinskollins:
This Islamic people are something else. Them use underage girls curse them?? Pls God forgive them
What is the age requirement for marriage in your religion?
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by kollinskollins(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2020
Elsaluus14:
read your writeup again then kan tell me if you understand am

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Elsaluus14(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2020
Chekwube1989:
Am not surprise Islam and child marriage is like 5 and 6 grin grin
even this is enough proud to Muslims, legitimate child than illegitimate,
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by apexx4308: 10:41am On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 4825293[/color]
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 10:42am On May 23, 2020
Thats all they are good at marrying little girls and when they're done slacking her pussie they take a new teenager for a wife... The painful part is that after they die they're still promised 700 teenage girls in their hell paradise. These people are mad aswear grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Femi1991(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2020
Tboy1419:
. See stupid talk, you one take your own life because of poverty and hunger, kill yourself na, na only you hungry they catch, me self I they hungry but I no fit beg.
it's fine my brother. Have a good day. I too weak to follow you argue
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On May 23, 2020
Some muslims no get shame for body

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2020
tamdun:

Hypocrites, this are ur people from east
No do mistake, den go use am yab us now grin na
THESE

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Nobody: 10:49am On May 23, 2020
Special commendation for her brother. He did well
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by StarTech1: 10:50am On May 23, 2020
Child marriage must be eradicated
Re: Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife by Ishaquine(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Some muslims no get shame for body
This just shows how stupid a lot of you Christians are. In as much as I disagree with this child marriage of a thing, can one of you just tell me what was the age required for a girl to marry before the 18 yrs stuff was put into law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.