Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

If Marriage Were - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Marriage Were (4326 Views)

If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / If Marriage Isn’t The Goal, Why Are You Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Marriage Were by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 22, 2020
I'm tired of hearing this crappy question "When are you getting married?" Really? Like I'll marry myself. I'm 32 years old, If I were a man I would have married because I have the financial strength and capacity for it but since I have to wait for one man to take the bold step, I shall keep waiting. I can't kill myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Marriage Were by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2020
Trayceey:
I'm tired of hearing this crappy question "When are you getting married?" Really? Like I'll marry myself. I'm 32 years old, If I were a man I would have married because I have the financial strength and capacity for it but since I have to wait for one man to take the bold step, I shall keep waiting. I can't kill myself.
Are you saying men haven't been coming your way?? cheesy
Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 22, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Are you saying men haven't been coming your way?? cheesy
loads of them have been coming
Re: If Marriage Were by Okoroawusa: 5:24pm On May 22, 2020
Bros cool down. No dey whine us here
Re: If Marriage Were by brodalikeme(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2020
If I weren’t married, I would have asked you out.

I will keep saying it though. If you like it enough(man, woman, cars etc.) go for it.

People will say if a lady ask a man out, she will cheapen herself, I lose the respect of the guy, on the flip side however, if you can ask the wrong man out, you can as well accept the proposal of the wrong guy
Re: If Marriage Were by Nwodosis(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2020
grin Being a baby Mama is the closest marriage that you can buy!
Re: If Marriage Were by Oluromantic: 5:28pm On May 22, 2020
Trayceey:
Ok so what happened. I'm interested actually. Single too
Re: If Marriage Were by Humanoid01(m): 5:29pm On May 22, 2020
lol
Re: If Marriage Were by jawalis(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2020
Either You are Ugly. Or
You are a man looking for who to scam.

7 Likes

Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 22, 2020
Trayceey:
so what wrong? re you insinuating that you, yourself, you Re saying no or what
Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 22, 2020
see mumu
Re: If Marriage Were by 24kmagic: 5:34pm On May 22, 2020
Did you later borrow him the money?

Oboi 32.... This one na last year newspaper ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/5807319/should-lend-boyfriend-money

8 Likes

Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 22, 2020
Oluromantic:

Ok so what happened. I'm interested actually. Single too
. Nigerian economy tied their hands
Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 22, 2020
.Update;

Most people on nairaland are sick. To hell with your fucking opinions. I gave a lady here my phone number to call me and she started accusing me of being a guy. Why are you all calling me a guy? Stupid set of people. I will never bring my issues here again. You've all got nothing but bitterness to offer

1 Like

Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 22, 2020
jawalis:
Either You are Ugly. Or
You are a man looking for who to scam.
I'm neither of the things you just mentioned
Re: If Marriage Were by MJBOLT: 5:39pm On May 22, 2020

4 Likes

Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
Gaius15:

so what wrong? re you insinuating that you, yourself, you Re saying no or what
some of them are not marriageable. Considering factors like education, tribe, looks ...
Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
what about your boyfriend?

https://www.nairaland.com/5807319/should-lend-boyfriend-money
like I said earlier. Nigerian economy affected him
Re: If Marriage Were by jawalis(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2020
Trayceey:
I'm neither of the things you just mentioned
C’mon stop the prank. You can’t be beautiful and self dependent and still be single at such age. So Traceey, check yourself well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 22, 2020
This stupid boy again embarassed

Watch how all these so-called alphas on nl will flood his profile with pms
Eww angry
Re: If Marriage Were by Toxay(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
jawalis:

C’mon stop the prank. You can’t be beautiful and self dependent and still be single at such age. So Traceey, check yourself well
there are many of us out there

2 Likes

Re: If Marriage Were by Impostor: 5:50pm On May 22, 2020
Trayceey:

32 is a good age. Honestly we r in the same lane. I pm you

1 Like

Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 22, 2020
Trayceey:
some of them are not marriageable. Considering factors like education, tribe, looks ...
I know those factor are to be considered
but you can't find all in a man just pick the most important factor that will aid your future like vision, caring, responsible. well it better to marry sweet at an advanced age than marrying young and regret
take your time and besides don't forget God's directive
good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: If Marriage Were by Impostor: 5:51pm On May 22, 2020
Trayceey:
Then what is the problem?
Re: If Marriage Were by Impostor: 6:03pm On May 22, 2020
At 32 you are still considering tribe? When difficulty in conception actually start from 35 in women. My sister you never ready.

5 Likes

Re: If Marriage Were by habsydiamond(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2020
Trayceey:
thats true thou. most of u that u just mentioned are not ready to marry even when they have marriageable suitors because they want to flex and enjoy their youth days.

4 Likes

Re: If Marriage Were by jawalis(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2020
Trayceey:
Did you just said US? Better face your life and stop thinking you aren’t in such situations alone. Get your ass up and be submissive, lower your inflated ego just a little and drop your bar. Minimize the unnecessary standard you set for your prospective man.

3 Likes

Re: If Marriage Were by chatinent: 7:32pm On May 22, 2020
Since you think you have not found the ideal person, remain single. It's not a big deal.
Re: If Marriage Were by Stacyomolola(f): 7:42pm On May 22, 2020
jawalis:

Did you just said US? Better face your life and stop thinking you aren’t in such situations alone. Get your ass up and be submissive, lower your inflated ego just a little and drop your bar. Minimize the unnecessary standard you set for your prospective man.
Ouchh, be a little tender on her
Re: If Marriage Were by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2020
Trayceey:

what bold step exactly?! to date you...? if no man wants to date you, then chances are the problem is YOU, not these men... and if you are dating and none of these men ever asked to marry you, then the problem is still YOU

so i suggest you look within yourself to see what keeps these men away from dating/marrying you, and fix it asap. just sayin...

Trayceey:

then why are you wasting time dating them?! no wonder you cant/wont get married.
Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what bold step exactly?! to date you...? if no man wants to date you, then chances are the problem is YOU, not these men... and if you are dating and none of these men ever asked to marry you, then the problem is still YOU

so i suggest you look within yourself to see what keeps these men away from dating/marrying you, and fix it asap. just sayin...

then why are you wasting time dating them?! no wonder you cant/wont get married.
did I mention that I dated them? I'm talking about those that came forward for marriage. It's you that won't get married, not me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Man Who Lived 100 ft In The Ocean For 3 Days / Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This??? But Man No Give a f..uck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.