Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

If Marriage Were - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Marriage Were (4428 Views)

If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / If Marriage Isn’t The Goal, Why Are You Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 9:30am On May 23, 2020
Numero9:

If you're are comfortable, you should be happy and not complaining about your lingering predicament to an online forum of strangers. Lol

Deep down you arnt happy (you know), you arnt fulfilled yet (you know it). I've met your type twice and I know how they try to look radiant during the day, but cry at night cuz no MAN!!!

Face your fears. You don't know me please.

Full stop!
why d hell do I have to cry at night? I lack nothing. Read my post well, I didn't sound sad. I repeat, you are a fool. I'm 32 but I look 25. Evidence of good living

2 Likes

Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 9:31am On May 23, 2020
Impostor:

Don't mind Nailaland o, they will drag n drag you.
my dear I tire o. They will be predicting your life like they're living it with you

1 Like

Re: If Marriage Were by Numero9: 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
Trayceey:
why d hell do I have to cry at night? I lack nothing. Read my post well, I didn't sound sad. I repeat, you are a fool. I'm 32 but I look 25. Evidence of good living

"I am 32, but I look 25" hahahahahahahahah.....see as Old Aunty dey console herself with false hope.

Till white hairs begin show up..... evidence of good living indeed. Life of Indomie and Egg!!! Hahahahahah.

Madam the Madam, you go soon turn living ancestor!!!!!

Oya call me a fool again. Lol

2 Likes

Re: If Marriage Were by Mordson: 5:57pm On May 23, 2020
Re: If Marriage Were by ibkonekt(m): 1:32am On May 24, 2020
all these delusional females have watched too many romantic comedies....they want to marry "superman" after sleeping around...you want to give your husband old, second hand used up body...after multiple abortions and heartbreak and damaged opinionated mindset. forget about it your time is past and you wasted your peak fertility
Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 24, 2020
Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 24, 2020
ibkonekt:
all these delusional females have watched too many romantic comedies....they want to marry "superman" after sleeping around...you want to give your husband old, second hand used up body...after multiple abortions and heartbreak and damaged opinionated mindset. forget about it your time is past and you wasted your peak fertility
You're frustrated and suicidal. Just go and jump into the lagoon. Wasted sperm. You should have been aborted long ago or washed off as monthly period. You bastard child of a harlot and brother to oloshos. Depressed goat
Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 24, 2020
Trayceey:
I'm tired of hearing this crappy question "When are you getting married?" Really? Like I'll marry myself. I'm 32 years old, If I were a man I would have married because I have the financial strength and capacity for it but since I have to wait for one man to take the bold step, I shall keep waiting. I can't kill myself.
Any child outta wedlock?
Re: If Marriage Were by ibkonekt(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Trayceey:
nitwit

this wh0re is so pained by the truth that you even went and edited my quote. its not my fault that you believed the feminist lie and wasted your youth.

Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
ibkonekt:

This lockdown really affected me and I ve been so broke and hopeless. I finally got data and I'm just coming online all these while. My sisters are shameless whores and I'm a bastard. Thanks .
lol...no wonder. Broke people make the loudest noise.
Re: If Marriage Were by godwinjessica: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
5 mistakes small YouTuber makes|make these changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klomTnelE-Y
Re: If Marriage Were by Bigdanns(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Check ursf!!!, it's not normal¡¡¡ except u ve come to realise that marriage is not fr everyone like I do, den u wouldn't need to check ursf anymr, esle consult anything consultable mistress.
Re: If Marriage Were by ibkonekt(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Trayceey:
lol...no wonder. Broke people make the loudest noise.

delusional wench...std infested womb....still editing someone else quote to make yourself seem relevant. well whatever makes you sleep dear smiley
Re: If Marriage Were by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2020
ibkonekt:

My mother and sisters wombs are infested with std
jeez ! No wonder your brain is infested too. Too bad.
Re: If Marriage Were by ibkonekt(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Trayceey:
jeez ! No wonder your brain is infested too. Too bad.

well whatever makes you sleep at night
Re: If Marriage Were by Bennysam: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=Trayceey post=89855496][/quote]
Young lady stop answering all this stupid idiot here
Just go through all this comment any one that gives
You what you want take it and leave others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs Of A Useless Boyfriend. / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex / LMAO!!! Are There Still Ladies Like This Especially In Nigeria??? (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.