Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow (40456 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Ramadan 2019: NSCIA Releases 30 Contact Details For Moon-sighting Notice – FULL / Ramadan 2018: Searching Of The New Crescent - NSCIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Kay25(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2020
M just thinking if the moon now refuses to show up for the next 2 weeks nko?
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by MyMouth(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2020
amiibaby:
Which yeye moon Muslims are not serious
How e take affect u na? Fine babe no sense! undecided

5 Likes

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by thedio(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2020
Seunpaul01:
Muslim style no be here o.

What if the moon no show?
the answer is very simple and straight forward
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Dreyton36: 10:05pm On May 22, 2020
ALHAMDULILLAH, I'm about to finish reading my Qur'an for the 5th time this Ramadan , and I'm on my fifth completion of the Qur'an, thank God we're fasting tomorrow , I'll have enough time to finish the few last pages left cool

16 Likes

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Naijaarchive(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2020
grin moon has been locked out... People wey don buy chicken, cow and drinks for tomorrow ìtùnú awẹ nko bayi cheesy
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Halogenabdul(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2020
MasterJD:
Funny Religion!
may Allah make you a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by rafak: 10:07pm On May 22, 2020
eleojo23:
This is funny sha.

So what if the moon refuses to come out for another one week? Fasting continua?...

Can't they just pick a date and stick to it every year? Why the stress of looking for the moon all the time?

learn more
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Halogenabdul(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2020
he Islamic month or year is counted by the complete rotation of the moon in a month which is either 29 or 30 days.. hence Muslims follow the lunar calender unlike the Gregorian calendar which is the solar calendar where the sun completes it's cycle in 30 or 31 days in a month.. if Muslims doesn't sight the link on on the 29th or 30th day.. the new month automatically starts after the 30th day..

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by ThatFairGuy: 10:08pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
hahahahaha
What are you doing here? Seems like you're ready TO BE SET FREE AS YOU'VE KNOWN THE TRUTH...
Meanwhile, Hamdanlillah
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Halogenabdul(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Everything about this region just dey make me laugh cheesy
That's because it's the only religion that touches all aspectnof creation

1 Like

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Halogenabdul(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

That's because it's the only religion that touches all aspect of creation

6 Likes

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by kponkedenge(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2020
he Islamic month or year is counted by the complete rotation of the moon in a month which is either 29 or 30 days.. hence Muslims follow the lunar calender unlike the Gregorian calendar which is the solar calendar where the sun completes it's cycle in 30 or 31 days in a month.. if Muslims doesn't sight the link on on the 29th or 30th day.. the new month automatically starts after the 30th day..

1 Like

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Halogenabdul(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2020
eleojo23:
This is funny sha.

So what if the moon refuses to come out for another one week? Fasting continua?...

Can't they just pick a date and stick to it every year? Why the stress of looking for the moon all the time?

1 Like

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Danielsuccess: 10:11pm On May 22, 2020
The Moon is in self isolation, it will be sighted as soon as it meet the NCDC requirement.
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by atrix4g(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2020
What would happen if the sun does not appear for the next 7days??
missimelda01:
Wait.. What!

You need the moon to stop fasting?? Didn't know that shocked
What if something happens and the moon doesn't show for the next 7 days undecided

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Righteousness89(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:

What are you doing here? Seems like you're ready TO BE SET FREE AS YOU'VE KNOWN THE TRUTH...
Meanwhile, Hamdanlillah
[/s]
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by ThatFairGuy: 10:12pm On May 22, 2020
AnambraIstSon:
Moon-worship religion
Don't be daft, worshiping moon is shirk(polytheism) in Islam. We worship Allah, the creator of you and me, heaven and Earth who sent Issa bin Maryam (Jesus) AS, His slave and messenger to the Israelites and sent the leader of all Prophet(SAW), to mankind and jinkind

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by AdaoraNK(f): 10:12pm On May 22, 2020
DrChukki:
But what if the moon decides to come out in December...?

Lol
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by LeOstrich: 10:13pm On May 22, 2020
Yaribanza muslims now
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by ThatFairGuy: 10:13pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Don't delay your salvation
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by just2endowed: 10:13pm On May 22, 2020
demmy66:
the Islamic month or year is counted by the complete rotation of the moon in a month which is either 29 or 30 days.. hence Muslims follow the lunar calender unlike the Gregorian calendar which is the solar calendar where the sun completes it's cycle in 30 or 31 days in a month.. if Muslims doesn't sight the link on on the 29th or 30th day.. the new month automatically starts after the 30th day..

Scientifically, the Moon never rotate. It where it is. We are only seeing 40% of the moon but the remaining 60% is in the dark side where telescope can never see. It means that if appollo team had gotten to the other 60% of the moon side, they wouldn't have seen the earth until they move to the other side of the 40% of the moon that's facing the earth.

Rt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:15pm On May 22, 2020
Unbelievers shouldn't react to moon sighting business. You can't understand Islamic value in this manner.

9 Likes

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Kubernetes: 10:15pm On May 22, 2020
MasterJD:
Funny Religion!

Muslims do not joke with the Cosmic timing.We follow the creations of the almighty to know our time in the spatial dimension.
Moses,Jesus and Mohammed all observed fasting and all brought the message of worshipping One God.
My friend tells me Jesus wasn't born in Dec 25,yet Xmas is fixed every on that day.Is that true?

6 Likes

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Abujalandlord: 10:20pm On May 22, 2020
Dreyton36:
ALHAMDULILLAH, I'm about to finish reading my Qur'an for the 5th time this Ramadan , and I'm on my fifth completion of the Qur'an, thank God we're fasting tomorrow , I'll have enough time to finish the few last pages left cool
May Allah SWA reward you abundantly for your exceptional efforts during this month of Ramadan

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by shigoawesu(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

You can't understand

2 Likes

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by jamiudinho(m): 10:21pm On May 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

nothin is more funny and foolish by calling a man born of woman God or son of god

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2020
Kay25:
M just thinking if the moon now refuses to show up for the next 2 weeks nko?
it's very simple. the hijrah calendar is either 29 or 30 ,thus if it doesn't show ,the month will be 30 as said by the authority.
Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by Hausaboy239(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Really?? You must be a foooooool.

Have some respect for other people’s religion and beliefs the way the respect yours!

By the way what’s funny bout it Animal?

1 Like

Re: NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow by tityboi: 10:25pm On May 22, 2020
really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islam And Exorcism / Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar / Kenyan Cancer Patient Goes To Hajj For His Last Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.